Two Day Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew they'd be beautiful," he crooned.

She noted the lust in his eyes. Celia hadn't been ogled in this manner since her teens and knew she'd have trouble stopping this now, even if she'd wanted too. He resumed kissing her, bringing a hand to her breast. He roughly mauled it without any finesse. It was raw unrehearsed passion. Celia revelled in it.

"Quickly," her young lover said, pushing her back onto the bed. "Pull up your dress."

Celia didn't hesitate. She pulled her dress up clear of her hips, immediately feeling fingers at her panty line. She lifted her butt and he drew them down her legs and off one foot.

Celia looked to see him lower his shorts. His erect cock, fully erect, sprang fee and wobbled at her. She noted it circumcised and impressive in size. The thought of it moving inside her was almost too much for Celia to bear. She immediately shuffled back, parting her legs, while he moved onto the bed between them.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, moving to rain kisses upon her neck.

At this moment in time Celia had no consideration for his age. He was a man who found her desirable and she was just as desperate to have him. She moved her legs wide and back, presenting herself wantonly; her pink panties still hanging from one foot.

"Go in me," she demanded, in a deep throaty voice.

Celia felt the tip of his cock head touch her lips and pushed her pelvis forward in desperation to meet it.

She felt him rubbing his cock head along her clearly wet slit. Now desperate, she reached down, pushed his hand away and grabbed the thick shaft. She brought it directly to her hole.

"Quickly please...don't tease," Celia pleaded.

Without a word of reply and looking directly at into her eyes, her young lover drove himself up into her.

"Oh yessss...yes please," Celia moaned in appreciation.

His girth stretched her. She'd liked to have had a minute to linger and adapt. However, his groaning indicated he wouldn't last long. She was desperate to climax and knew she must be quick. He began to move rapidly in and out of her.

"Easy Jeremy...easy. Not so fast..." she said, placing hands on his hips to moderate his actions.

For a few seconds Jeremy steadied, with long slow pushes.

"Yes...oh yes...just like that...I like that..." she moaned her appreciation.

However the young man couldn't contain himself. Eyes now shut tight and face contorted from pleasure, he quickly reverted to thrusting in aggressively.

Celia gave short gasps as her breasts bounced from the pounding. She tried to go with him; willing on the orgasm she knew was so close. The bed shook, she was almost there; but soon heard the sound she'd feared.

"Ohhhhhh," her young lover groaned loudly, holding himself fully inside her.

Celia knew from his short jerks that he was filling her with his seed. She desperately rotated her pelvis, still searching for her own satisfaction. However, the moment had passed. The orgasm she'd so desired had retreated beyond her reach, while Jeremy pumped what felt like copious amounts of fluid into her stomach.

"Oh Jeremy," she moaned in disappointment, stroking the back of his head.

Her lover collapsed on top of her. She held him tightly, continuing her stroking, consoled that he'd appeared to revel in her body. They remained this way for some minutes.

Eventually Celia became concerned that he hadn't moved.

"Are you alright Jeremy?" she asked.

"Shit; I'll say. That was hot...you were hot," she heard him gasp between breathes.

Celia felt another surge of pride.

"I was hot. He loved it. He loved me. He could've chosen any girl down at the Centre, but he chose me. He wanted me," she thought.

Jeremy withdrew and rolled to lie beside her. Although he had his eyes closed, Celia now became conscious of her 40 year old body. She quickly moved to pull her sundress down.

While he continued to lie there with his eyes closed, she examined his naked body. Celia acknowledged all his water polo training had turned him into a fine specimen. Her eyes ran down and settled on his now semi-erect cock lying on his stomach. It glistened with her juices.

"My god!" Celia thought. "Has that thing just been inside me?"

She pulled the sheet up to cover her breasts and the small movement saw Jeremy's eyes open. He smiled up at her.

"That was fantastic," he gushed. "You were fantastic. I'll bet when you were driving us here you never thought you'd end up fucking one of the team."

It was an innocent statement of fact, from a young man basking in post-coital ecstasy. However, for Celia it was a jolting reality check. She was in bed with a youth, not yet out of his teens and a team mate of her son.

"Oh no! I've just let a boy fuck me," she thought, the sexual-being replaced by the middle aged mother and concerned adult.

"You'll need to go Jeremy. This has been a mistake. We...I...we should never have let it go this far."

"C'mon Celia. Don't dismiss me like that. I was a bit quick, but I hadn't done it for a while. I could tell you were into it. We need to go again; but a bit slower this time."

Celia knew his words were the truth. He had been too quick, but she'd loved it alright. However, it was a guilty pleasure and right now the guilt was overwhelming.

"The other boys will be back shortly...you must go. Please Jeremy..." she said firmly, noting he'd made no effort to move from his position on her bed.

Jeremy moved his hand down and began to touch his cock.

"I'll be hard again soon."

"That won't be happening Jeremy. It shouldn't have even happened even once. I'm 40 years old and you're nineteen. Plus you're a friend of my son. It's not right. You must leave now."

Jeremy sighed deeply and stood up. He continued to stroke his cock. He hadn't lied. It was becoming firmer.

"These young men..." thought Celia, feeling the sensations again rise in her groin. "Get a hold of yourself Celia."

"Please!" she said indicating to the door with a nod of her head.

"OK I'll go..." she was relieved to hear him say, "...but the memory of you is going to make me need too..."

"Need to what?" Celia asked, naively.

"Can I take your panties with me? That would help."

"Oh! Yes...yes; take them," Celia stumbled, suddenly realising what they were required for.

Jeremy dressed in silence, smiling at her a couple of times. Then he picked up her panties and smelt them.

"That was a wonderful experience; thanks Celia. I'll see you in the morning," he said turning and leaving.

His last words mortified Celia. This was no fuck and forget. In the morning she'd have to face him again.

---------------

Celia's eyes flew open. She was bathed in sweat, despite only wearing a T-shirt and bra. She'd hardly slept. All waking thoughts had involved guilt at what she'd done, plus trepidation about Jeremy bragging to his team mates, including her own son. However, when she'd slipped into sleep her dreams had been filled with images of her young lover, his cock swollen to impossible proportions.

She turned to the clock and saw it read 5am. In her dream Jeremy had been on top of her, holding himself up in the push up position. She'd watched his stomach muscles flex every time he thrust into her. She gave a small moan recalling the dream and automatically dropped a hand to her pussy. She moved a finger between the folds, checking to see if she was wet.

Celia felt dampness and left her hand there, between her legs. The fat part below her thumb rested on her vulva. She enjoyed the pressure and let out a sigh.

Celia had not masturbated since marrying Tom. She'd not considered it necessary. Now in the darkened motel unit, with the sense of freedom it engendered, she began to move her hand.

"Ohhhh...that's nice," Celia uttered quietly.

She increased the pressure, still thinking of that taut stomach. Her lips spread apart and her hand slipped easily along her slit. She felt the need to free her breasts and with her free hand lifted both cups off her breasts. Then she rested her hand on a breast and squeezed.

Suddenly her thoughts moved to Jeremy in his own Unit. He was standing naked. She brought two fingers onto her clit and moaned again.

In her minds-eye she saw him standing there, rock hard, working her panties up and down his shaft. He began to move faster and she did likewise on her nub.

Celia's breathing began to speed up as she felt the approach. This time she would not be denied. This time she would have her satisfaction.

Just as she imagined his cum exploding from her panties high across the room, she pushed her pelvis up and thrust the two fingers into her wet hole. Celia climaxed with a long low groan.

The pulses went on and on, like no orgasm she could recall. She rode it out, massaging a breast as she did so. Finally the feelings subsided and she slumped exhausted on the bed.

"Oh Celia," she mumbled, amazed at her own uninhibited actions over the past 12 hours.

She removed her fingers and pulled down her bra. She slipped into a much deeper sleep, until woken by her alarm at 7.30am.

-----------------------

After breakfast Celia dressed in T-shirt and a mid-calf, floral skirt. She emerged to find the boys by the van ready to leave for their early game. She felt nervous and looked to see if there was any unusual reaction from her son. His ambivalence toward her told her he had not heard anything from Jeremy and the other boys seemed likewise.

She engaged in some idle chat with the boys, taking care to avoid looking at Jeremy. They moved to get in the van.

"I'll sit up front with your Mom if you want," she heard Jeremy offer.

"Sure...great," Celia was upset to hear her son reply.

"Oh shit!" she thought as Jeremy slid into the front passenger seat.

"You have a good sleep Mrs Portman?" he asked with a broad smile, looking directly at her.

"Oh you little bugger," Celia thought, angry at his teasing.

"Fine, thank you Jeremy," she replied, with feigned calmness. "You?"

"Yeah; I was tired after yesterday. Slept like a log. But I'm ready to go again today."

Celia looked back and was relieved that his innuendo was only for her ears, with the other boys already engaged in their own banter.

She didn't reply; annoyed at herself for blushing and also unhappy at this little game Jeremy was playing. She wanted to stop the van and tell him to stop it, but all she could do was clench her teeth and drive. They drove the rest of the short distance in silence.

At the Aquatic Centre Celia took her seat and tried to read, just as she normally did until the boy's played. However, when they emerged from the changing rooms, all dressed in swimming briefs, her eyes were immediately drawn to Jeremy's taut, hairless body. Her heart beat increased, recalling how she had touched that same body. When he looked up at her, Celia quickly looked away.

"God; I'm like a school girl with a crush," Celia thought, annoyed at being caught looking.

For the rest of the day she did her best to avert her eyes.

The boy's won through to the final, which they ended up losing. This was better than they'd hoped and they were in reasonably good spirits travelling the short distance back to the motel. Celia heard them talking about returning to the sports centre to hook up with the girls they'd met the previous evening. Celia turned to Jeremy and spoke softly.

"You need to go with them Jeremy. It sounds like fun," she said, desperately hoping he would agree.

"Yeah we'll see. Some of those girls are quite young Mrs Portman. Not really my type...you know."

"Damn it," Celia thought. "If he stays behind again I'm going to have to be very firm with him."

Celia dropped them all at the diner and then went to her motel room and cooked herself pasta. Plenty of tomatoes, herbs, olive oil; accompanied by a nice red wine. She was a little nervous about the possibility of Jeremy returning early, but the small meal and wine settled her angst.

Once finished she again felt like sitting outside. However, she thought it best to avoid the front, so took her wine bottle and glass and moved to sit at the table, at the back of the Unit. This table faced the small motel pool.

Others were out enjoying a warm, balmy evening. Celia recognised some of them as being other team's parents from the same tournament. She acknowledged one couple with a smile and a nod. They were far enough away that she didn't have to bother making small talk. This pleased her, having no wish to converse with strangers.

Celia took a long sip of her wine and closed her eyes enjoying the warmth. Her mind drifted to home and her husband. While sitting in the stands she'd come to a decision. After much soul searching she'd decided Tom could return to their marriage, but with some conditions. She'd find a job; they'd undertake relationship counselling, make more time for one another and try harder in bed.

Arriving at this decision had made Celia feel better. She began to drift off to sleep.

Suddenly she was conscious of the sliding door opening two Units down. Celia opened her eyes and glanced in that direction. Her heart jumped as Jeremy emerged in his speedos, a towel draped across his shoulder. He walked along to where she sat.

"I'm going in to cool off Mrs Portman. You want to join me."

"Oh you little...," thought Celia.

"No; I'm fine here thanks Jeremy. You decided not to go along to the Centre then..."

"Nah; I told you; not my scene. I'm happier just hanging out back here," he said turning and walking to the pool.

Despite feeling anxious by this turn of events, Celia watched his buttocks all the way to the pool. She swallowed hard, recalling the previous night. She felt the return of the ache in her pussy. She swallowed hard, considering whether or not to flee inside, away from the provocative young man and her own desires.

Celia remained seated, fighting a desperate need to place a hand between her legs.

Jeremy didn't swim for long and soon he was hauling himself out of the pool and heading back toward her, He collected up his towel and began to dry himself. She cursed inwardly for not taking her chance and moving inside.

"Celia...I've been thinking," Jeremy said seriously, continuing to towel down.

"What?" she asked, having difficulty keeping her eyes averted from the outline of his cock, which was at her eye-level.

"You know last night...when we were in your room...?"

"Yes...well...that was...that was a..."

"It was the most beautiful thing Celia. I want to lie with you again. Like we did last night."

"Oh god!" Celia thought in disbelief that he would utter such a thing outdoors, with others nearby.

Her breathing sped up as she controlled the urge to loudly berate him, annoyed she'd placed herself in this position. She fought to remain calm.

"I don't think that would be a very good idea Jeremy."

"Why not? What's different tonight? We're still on holiday. You know you enjoyed it...and you especially enjoyed this...," he said, dropping the towel and placing his fingers on the front of his briefs.

"Oh Jeremy, please don't do that," Celia said quietly, watching him run two fingers along the outline of his cock.

She quickly glanced around to see if anyone was watching. Fortunately, no one appeared to be. When she looked back the young man had moved to use his whole palm on his manhood, which appeared to be rapidly expanding.

"Jeremy...please," Celia pleaded.

"Let's go and talk inside," Jeremy whispered.

"I told you that won't be happening again. It wouldn't be right. You were very kind, listening to me yesterday, but I'm getting back together with my husband. I'm giving Mr Portman another chance."

"That's nice. I'm genuinely happy to hear that, but it makes no difference to us, right here, right now. I might even be able to help you with your husband. Now we either move inside or I'll remove my briefs and stand butt naked, stroking myself; right here in front of you. If anyone comes to ask if you're alright, I'll tell them it's nothing you haven't seen before."

Celia was struck dumb by his words. Her sweet young man was showing another side and she didn't like it. However, after staring angrily at him for some seconds, she watched in disbelief while he hooked both thumbs into the waistband of his swimming briefs.

Even at this point Celia felt this was as far as Jeremy would go. She gave him her best angry wide eyed look, indicating to the young man that he should stop this behaviour right now. Then to her horror he pushed his thumbs downwards and his semi erect cock jumped into full view.

Celia sucked in a sharp breath and looked to each side. Still no one appeared to be watching. They were all engrossed in their own conversations. She looked back just as Jeremy moved a hand onto his cock and began to stroke it.

Celia felt she had little choice.

"OK, Ok, you've made your point Jeremy. Now put it away and we can move inside."

Jeremy tucked his package back in his briefs. Celia immediately rose and moved to her door, without a backward glance. She wasn't at all impressed with how he was behaving toward her and intended on telling the young man this once inside. She sensed him directly behind her.

Once inside the door she turned to face him, annoyed to see he was continuing to touch himself.

"Jeremy; can you stop doing that," she said, in the sternest tone she could muster.

"I can't help it Celia. Just looking at you makes me so hard. I can't stop thinking about what we did last night."

"Last night was a mistake. I..."

"You like looking at me as well. I saw you doing that all day, every chance you got."

"I was not," Celia lied, which merely brought a wry smile from the young man.

"You don't have to look away now Celia. No one else can see us. You can look all you like. Here I'll show you it all?"

Celia merely stood there dumbstruck as he pulled off his speedos and threw them aside.

"Oh Jeremy...please..." Celia exclaimed with her hand on her mouth, anger now replaced by a mixture of frustration and interest.

Jeremy stood without a hint of shame; fully naked, his manhood wobbling in the air. The sight saw Celia's memories from the previous night come flooding back.

Without any further discussion the young man took charge. He stepped toward Celia and pulled her into his chiselled, naked body. She felt helpless against his strength. His cock crushed between them. She kept her head down at his neck level, while she fought to control the physical sensations his naked body caused in her.

He reached under her chin and lifted it, while holding her tight with one arm. Celia knew what was coming, but didn't look away.

Jeremy pressed his lips to hers and while she didn't return the kiss with the desperate passion of the night before, nor did she reject him. She placed her hands on his upper arms. The smooth, hard, muscular body felt good to touch and she the familiar sensations grew stronger in her intimate areas. Celia's resolve was crumbling and she gave a little shudder.

The hand that had lifted her chin slid down to envelop her breast through t-shirt and bra. Celia gave a deep sigh at this touch. Without thinking she pushed her own hand between them and took hold of his shaft. This feeling of his rod in her hand saw any remaining reluctance evaporate. She released a moan of desire into his mouth.

They remained in this embrace for some time, until Jeremy broke the kiss and stepped back. He moved hands to her t-shirt. She raised her arms, allowing him to pull it up and over her head. He unclipped her bra and pulled it off her arms. They resumed their kiss with her naked breasts now pressed hard into his lower chest.

Celia was now fully engaged in their kissing. Their tongues duelled as she spread both hands over his naked buttocks, kneading and squeezing them. She moaned into his mouth again, when he emulated her movements on her own skirt covered butt. Suddenly he stopped again.