Two-Dollar Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point I remember kissing Dan deeply and having his hand discreetly touching me under my skirt. It was amazing feeling and he was such a good kisser. I also remember kissing Joe a bit though not as clearly. I'm really curious if anyone in the bar noticed that I was swapping between the two of them. It really would have driven home the perception of my being a prostitute.

Then I remember needing to use the restroom and both of them helping me to walk there. When I came out they were waiting for me in the small hallway. Both kissed me some more. I rubbed their erect cocks through their slacks in that hallway a bit before we were interrupted by someone trying to use the bathroom.

Suddenly we were back sitting at the bar again without me remembering walking back. I had my head resting on Dan's shoulder, his arm around me.

Sitting there, Dan whispered in my ear, "Do you want to have some fun with us tonight?"

I knew exactly what he meant and like I said I'd pretty much already decided before. This was just the bell signaling the start like in a boxing match.

I didn't answer it just stroked his bulging crotch again. I traced these outline of the swollen head of his member with two fingers and kissed him before asking the about the last piece missing from the puzzle, "Where?"

Joe flagged down Earl the bartender and said a word I thought was "Bathroom." I later figured out he had said "Back room" as in the small back room through the door to one side of the bar. Earl reached under the bar and pulled out a keychain dropping it in front of us as Joe tossed money on the counter for the drinks.

They shuttled me across the bar and to the locked door of the back room, Dan carrying my clutch and phone for me.

The next thing I remember we were in a room with stacked up tables and barstools dark except for some pale yellow light making it through the opaque glass of the bar.

We resumed our kissing with a ferocious pace. I couldn't even tell who I was kissing but I found myself standing sandwiched between the two of them as they furiously groped at me and kissed up and down my neck and chest.

Somehow my tits came to be pulled out over my bra and dress resting on them like a shelf. I felt my dress hiked up and fingers under my panties and entering me as they ravaged my upper half with their mouths.

The whole thing was so overwhelming and gets really spotty after that. I do remember being bent over face down on a table with my skirt pulled up and my tip-toes on the ground. The table was small enough that I could grip the other side and rested on my elbows. I remember feeling cool air on my ass and pussy and thinking that the way I was facing, anyone who came through that door would have a straight, wide open view of all of me from behind. It was like being bent over for inspection by anyone who amble through that door. I hoped that they had locked it behind them.

I drifted in and out from there on. I can remember feeling so insanely good like some one had their face buried in my ass and tongue buried in my cunt. Then I remember feeling the same good feeling but with it I also tasted a large cock sliding in and out of my mouth, depositing salty-sweet drops of pre-cum onto my tongue.

I faintly recall begging for penetration, pleading for someone to fuck me. After that all I remember is an eternity of two cocks thrusting in and out of me, both my mouth and my pussy. It was primal, like I was being used as a fuckdoll, almost violent. I remember brief snippets of having my hair pulled, having a cock slap me on the face or tongue and having one of their cocks hammering in and out of my pussy, their hips slapping against my ass. The groping and squeezing and ass slapping and hard slippery cocks right in my face seemed to go on for hours but I had no real concept of time.

I don't remember if came at all. I must have at least once. It felt so amazing being used like that and groped and rubbed. They had each taken 2 or 3 turns on me at each end. I found out later they had both been hopped up on prescription Viagra. Pretty impressive how they just kept going and going like that. I don't remember any times during it when I wasn't double-stuffed like an oreo. They seemed to have exactly matched cocks and physiques, both decently sized members with nice shape to them, both circumcised with chiseled abs. There was no hope of telling them apart by those aspects so all night long I was clueless as to who was in my mouth and who was behind me.

I do remember feeling extremely hot (temperature-wise) and feeling such a relief when I was finally allowed to collapse down onto the cool surface of the table.

Then I blacked out or passed out completely.

When I came to I was in the driver's seat of the car still somewhat buzzed and very disoriented. My purse and my phone had been placed on the passenger's seat. In one cup holder sat a full bottle of cold water that I hadn't put there. In the other holder were my keys. They had put me in my car and locked the doors.

They left me one last little gift. On the center console sat a two-dollar bill with 3 advil on it. Handwritten in pen on the bill was the following:

"Tammy, You are the furthest thing we have ever seen from a 'two-dollar whore' but thanks for letting us use you like one anyway."

On the backside was their names and phone numbers.

My mind reeled a bit when I started recalling all the night's events. I'd just let two strangers, who thought I was a prostitute, fuck the hell out of me, unprotected, in the storeroom of Sofie's Bar! I looked down at my dress it was a disaster! What once was black and pressed was now covered with brown dust and wrinkled all to hell. My tits were awkwardly and crookedly stuffed back into my bra and dress. I could feel a slimy wetness emanating from my crotch and soaking through my dress to the seat of the car. I pulled my skirt up to find my panties were gone completely and clear sticky semen was slathered on my inner thighs and leaking out of me.

I flicked on the dome light and searched around for any kind of napkins or tissue. Not one thing of the sort could be found. I had driven my husband's commuter car to save on gas and he always keeps it really clean. The only thing I found was a small gas station receipt. I tried in vain to wipe between my legs with it but only prevailed in smearing the goo around.

The dashboard clock read 3:21am in faint orange letters. I started to panic a bit and caught a look at myself in the rear view mirror. My face was covered in dust from the table and my hair and makeup were an absolute mess.

I'm ashamed to admit it now buy I was so overwhelmed by it all I started the car and drove despite my heavy lingering buzz.

I had to pee the whole drive home but I wouldn't dare stop anywhere at this hour looking like a drunken rape victim. My ass had completely soaked through and the whole trip home I fostered this silly idea that I could get home and use our carpet shampooer to clean the seat before my husband woke up. This idea fizzled with my spirits when I pulled up to my house and remembered that I had neighbors all around my house. They probably wouldn't be too happy with some crazy looking drunken slut running a carpet cleaner at 4:30am.

I was scared shitless that someone would see me looking like this while making the short walk from the car to the front door.

I turned off the car in the driveway and sat in it for a bit looking to make sure it was clear. It was then I remembered my phone. I hadn't checked it since back when Clarisa cancelled on me.

I ripped it from my purse and sure enough I had several texts and a missed call from my husband and two texts from Clarisa. I ignored hers and opened my husband's. He didn't seem mad in any of them but I didn't dare text back and wake him. I just wanted to get inside, shower and go to bed. And that's exactly what I did...

Waking that afternoon, my husband obviously had a few questions for me. I apologized like crazy and told him the whole story. He was only mad about the driving drunk part. After getting over that part he went nuts over the idea of me getting fucked by two guys. He fucked me too right then to "reclaim" me and came inside me. I had to make him go slow as I was pretty sore from the night before.

He agreed to give me a day to recoup but was super anxious to have some hardcore sex while I rehashed the details of my tryst for him.

My hangover was pretty bad that day. Luckily, my husband was able to take the kids to their grandmother's house for the day. I had the worst headache the whole time I was cleaning the car seat.

That's when I found the two dollar bill again with its handwritten note. My husband liked it so much he put it in a frame and keeps it in the top drawer of his toolbox so the kids don't find it.

Aside from the drunk driving and the drinking way too much I don't really regret that night. I do wish I could have been a little more awake through it and remember it all.

We did stay in touch with the guys and even had another adventure with Dan. That's when he clarified some details of the night and told me about the Viagra. Joe I never saw again. He moved out of state unfortunately.

Every now and again during hot kinky sex my husband will call me his "two-dollar whore". I can't help but giggle when he does but I accept the title and wear it like a small badge of courage.

Oh and in case you were wondering, my sister Clarisa, is still to this day, a complete bitch.

12