Two Erotic Nights in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't we go up to my room and get to know each other better?"

As much as I expected that, it still sent a thrill through me. I took his hand and we walked to the elevator before he could change his mind. It was too late to play the proper lady. He was all over me with youthful vigor in the elevator. I was very worked up by the time we got off. His room was a basic type with twin beds. As soon as we entered the room, he became a real animal; not in a bad way. He was just young and horny with a woman that openly said she wanted to have sex. He was on me and feeling my breasts and ass as we moved to the bed.

"Not that one, it's my buddy's"

"Could you unzip the back of my dress?"

"Sure, love to."

The lights were on which was fine because when he removed his clothes, he was magnificent. Not an ounce of fat and muscular with a six-pack and all. His penis was stiff and pointing to the ceiling like a flagpole. Young men are like that. I stripped quickly, feeling a bit out of my league and thankful that my yoga and jogging had me fit. As soon as I was nude, he was on me, hugging me to his body. He was so big and strong I felt like a doll. Standing, I felt his rock-hard ass as he was loving my breasts. Being with a young, athlete like him was so erotic. My sister would never believe I would do this.

He pushed me on to the bed and I went to the other side to give him room to lay. He walked on his knees to my head, put a pillow under my head offering his erection to my mouth. I licked his cock from base to tip as he smiled down at me. This handsome guy has obviously had a lot of blowjobs in his young life. I held the shaft and brought the tip to my mouth as I reached down and started to play with my pussy. If I wanted an orgasm, I thought it best to do my own foreplay. He noticed.

"Look at the horny lady, getting herself off. Sweet. Suck my dick pretty lady."

I was enjoying giving him head licked and sucked like a champion. I didn't want him coming before we fucked so I licked his balls quite a bit to quell his lust. He seemed to like that. My pussy was getting very wet and aroused. I knew I needed to be direct with this young man.

"Rowan, why don't you come down here and do me?"

"Great idea."

He walked on his knees down the bed as I spread my legs like a harlot. He mounted me like the thoroughbred he was and notched his erection exactly right like a stallion. I grabbed his amazing ass and groaned as his cock buried deep inside me. He thrust into me with smooth, deep strokes that had me on a magic carpet ride of pure, delicious lust.

Suddenly the door opened with loud voices of a girl and boy. I froze.

"Don't worry. It's just my roommate and it looks like he's hook up with a girl."

I didn't know what to do. The other two looked over at us and didn't seem shocked. They just giggled and started undressing. The boy was tall and athletic like Rowan and the girl was a cute eighteen- or nineteen-year-old. She was eagerly undoing his pants as he looked casually over at us.

"Hi Rowan, how's it going?"

"Chill, bro."

The girl was immediately on her knees sucking the other boy's cock with gusto. This was all so shocking. I had never seen anybody having sex in person. Whew. He was casually taking off his shirt.

"What time do we have to be at the team meeting?"

"Coach said ten o'clock."

They were talking like I wasn't even there. I realized I would never see these folks again, so why worry. The other boy pulled the girl to stand and whispered something. She stripped out of her clothes and laid on the bed. She had a tight, slim body with small breasts and a shaved pussy. The boy, now naked, dipped his head between her legs and started giving her cunnilingus. That was so sexy. I grabbed Rowan's ass and pulled it to get him fucking me again. My eyes were glued to the other bed as he fucked me slow and deep. He was looking at the other two as well and didn't want to cum too quickly either.

Soon the girl was moaning and sighing as her partner's tongue did its job. I joined her as Rowan's big cock was hitting all the best places. He rolled off me and lifted me up to ride him cowgirl style. I love that position because it hits my clit so nicely. I looked over at the others and the boy's eyes were drilled into my naked breasts. I could feel my face burn with a blush and wanted to cover myself but realized that was silly. Rowan grabbed a breast in each hand and squeezed them just right.

"Jeff, look at these awesome tits."

"Sweet, Rowan."

I confess I felt proud of the compliment even though I was acting like a complete tart. Screw it, I thought, I'll never see these guys again. My pussy rocked on his junk as he massaged my breasts. The guy in the next bed finished his oral just as the girl was obviously on the verge of an orgasm. His body was so big compared to her petite frame as he climbed onto her. She spread her legs with her feet high in the air with a lusty look on her cute face. He notched his big erection into her pussy and mounted her with a deep animal groan. My god, her vagina must be so small. Will he hurt her? My question was answered when I saw her hands grip his ass cheeks to urge him on. That was so horny. She was on the edge of an orgasm before he mounted her and as he pumped his cock into her she moaned loudly as her pussy exploded. She begged for more cock and he gave it to her big time.

My crotch was on fire and my brain was in a lust fog. I needed an orgasm. My go-to position is doggy-style. I got off my young student.

"Hey sweetie, do me from behind."

"Alright!"

I went on all fours and he went in behind me. I could feel the tip of his cock searching for my vagina opening so I reached under and notched it in the right place. It felt so delicious as it filled me. His hands gripped my hips, and I pulled my knees together to move my sex higher. His legs are much longer than my ex's. He was drilling my pussy with that youthful, athletic vigor that is so amazing. I could feel my breasts swing lewdly as he shook my body. I looked over guiltily to the other bed and the girl was now sucking his cock as he stared at me with vacant eyes. It sent an erotic bolt through me as Rowan was rocking my pussy.

The other boy casually held his girl's head and fuck her mouth slowly. His eyes went to my breasts that were still swaying with my guy's hearty fucking. He smiled a sly smile and licked his lips and that blew my mind. I smiled back.

He shouted over, "Hey Rowan. I'd like some of that. Let Julie suck you off."

Rowan said, "Sure bro."

My god, he was going to fuck me. Truth be known, I was so close to an orgasm, I didn't care whose cock did it. I had fallen to complete slutdom. I waited obediently in position as the boys traded places. I felt the new lad pull the cheeks of my bum far apart, exposing everything from vagina to anus. With what was left of my modesty, I felt a blush come onto my face.

"Fuck, look at that MILF pussy. That's what we're talking about."

He notched the head of his erection in my vagina entrance. The head was very large and my body had to adjust to accommodate his size. Oh, sweet Mary, he was suddenly in.

"Fuck bro, she's tighter than Julie."

My pussy was stretched like never before. Every thrust in, shook my world. I couldn't stop begging for him to do me more and harder until finally my crotch exploded in a death-defying orgasm. It was beyond epic. I was semi-conscious as he fuck me hard. When my brain worked again, I saw that he had cum his load. When he withdrew the semen spilled down the inside of my thigh. I lay panting on the bed, for I don't know how long, recovering with a satisfied smile on my face.

Julie's face was covered with Rowan's semen and she ran to the bathroom to clean it. I joined her to wash my sex and take a pee. The door was open and the boys casually watched me sitting on the john and then wiping myself. What a night. My second night in Vegas, I will never forget.

I think tomorrow, I'll go to the topless, European swimming pool. Hell, this is Las Vegas.

12