Two Families: Road to Incest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men were hammering into their respective partner as the two women continued to kiss and make out. There were hands everywhere. I couldn't make out whose belonged to whom.

Dad let out a grunt and slammed one last time into Beth, almost moving her up the floor and it was clear he was emptying his balls deep inside her pussy. Mike soon followed as he rode mom, who was screaming out as well. Mike arched his back and I saw his arse tighten as mom's eyes rolled back in her head as she screamed as well. She was humping herself off the floor as best she could. Legs pulled back, feet flat on the floor giving her power as she arched her back and hips. Mike finished and as he stood up I could see a trail of cum escape mom's pussy and dribble down her arse crack.

Beth pulled off dad spun around straddling mom and sank her face into mom's pussy licking her husbands' cum from her friend. Mom began to lick at Beth's pussy, I watched entranced as her tongue pressed deep into the folds. Beth didn't last long and soon had a massive orgasm, burying her face in mom's pussy as she climaxed.

As the adults were starting to recover Caitlyn pulled me to my feet, dropped to her knees in front of me and began the best blowjob she has ever given me. She teased and tormented me, slow long sucking on my shaft followed by shorter faster strokes. She was driving me wild, I knew I wouldn't last very long. Then she did something she had never even tried before.

Suddenly I realised my cock was going deeper and deeper into her mouth, it was sliding down her throat. Caitlyn was gagging but determined not to stop. Looking down at her in amazement I could see the tears in her eyes.

"Caitlyn, ease back a bit baby, get a breath."

God her mom was instructing her daughter how to deep throat me. At that moment I wished Beth's hands were caressing my balls. Caitlyn for once in her life did as her mom asked without arguing, -hard to do with a throat-full of cock- and eased back a little, gasping for breath. Then it was deep throat again, this time taking her time. All the time she was alternating between looking up at me and over to her parents. She was putting on a show, showing how good and adult she was. She wanted to join them and this was her audition piece.

I wrapped my hands in Caitlyn's hair as without warning I fired into her mouth at least half of my load going directly down her throat. I felt the vibrations of her moaning on my cock. I continued to cum filling Caitlyn's mouth until spent, I pulled out. Caitlyn opened her mouth, looked directly at her father and swallowed, licking her lips at the end.

After that, we all drifted off to our own rooms, both sets of parents with their respective spouses.

I cuddled Caitlyn in my arms aware that she hadn't cum, but too tired and emotionally exhausted to do anything more than hold her and fall asleep. I made up for that in the morning though. Her screams as she came must have woken up half the camp. When we went through for breakfast there were knowing smiles on all our parents' faces.

For the next few days, things were more normal if you could say that two sets of swinging parents with a girl and boyfriend in tow at a nudist camp could be normal. What I mean is the parents did their thing and left Caitlyn and me to do as we wanted. The parents clearly swapped partners frequently and I'm sure had at least one night where they were all together. Caitlyn and I were never asked to join in or watch, it seemed that was just a one-time thing until Caitlyn pushed things again.