Two for One

Story Info
An Erotic Adventure in Control.
10.5k words
4.35
32.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she was kinky when she asked me to fuck her in that tight, firm ass. "Ahhh Gawd, that's wonderful. I can't believe how it fills me up. Your cock feels fantastic inside me," she wailed. "It's like being a virgin again. Keep it in. Pump it. Fuck me hard. I want to feel your hot cum in my ass. Spank me too, punish me 'cause I'm such a naughty girl." Her name was Judy, and she was insatiable. I thought that when we first met a few months ago, that she would only be "a one-night stand." I came to learn that she was like an amusement park ride of sex, and I bought an all-day pass.

"You keep me cumming and I'll keep fucking you," she bluntly stated after our first session. "But you have to keep me entertained, I like new things and wild experiences. I've been with a few guys and they've been so boring-a blowjob, a quick fuck and fall asleep. I can't stand it." As she spoke, she was running her long fingers around the ridge of my helmeted cock. She liked to lick her fingers and alternately paint my thick rod with her saliva while using the lubrication to ease three fingers into the hot entrance of her honey-pot. She would perch her head directly above my crotch and study my cock intently. She eyed it carefully, like she needed to memorize every facet.

Then her hand would grip me tight and slide up and down the length of my rigid cock. She marveled at the firmness of the erection. "Look how stiff it is. Does it hurt when it gets this hard? I can't even bend it down." Then she started at the tip, slowly poking her tongue at the pee-hole and tasting the oily pre-cum, licking her lips and savoring the delicacy of it's flavor. I answered her questions by assuring her that it only hurts if I don't get to shoot my load. She guaranteed that this would not be a problem. "Look," she theorized, "my philosophy is that you are only young once. I want to have some fun, try things when I get the chance, and build memories that I can use to fantasize with and hold forever. If you want to help me, I can be very playful."

At first, I didn't know what to make of all that, but she excited me and the sex was terrific. And she truly enjoyed having my cock in her mouth. I couldn't pass that up. "I love sucking your cock," she whispered in a throaty voice as she lifted my heavy balls and proceeded to lick the base of my sac, and kiss her way up and around the big shaft. "It's so strong and has these big blue veins. You must exercise it a lot," she giggled. "I'll make your cock an Olympic champion." Her mouth formed a perfect "O" as she bathed my cock, with her lipstick smeared and remnants of cum on her chin. Then she engulfed the mushroomed head of my prick. I'll tell you, if blowjobs were an Olympic sport, she would be on the medal stand. Judy could give lessons on oral sex.

Her "hummers" were fantastic. She said it was because she enjoyed them so much. She told me that she liked the sensation of my fat cock on her tongue and the taut flesh filling-out he cheeks. And she especially thrilled to the moment when she felt the spasm building just before I exploded. "It gives me notice to open my throat wide and to position your cock so that only the head is in my mouth. Then I can control your thrust and still swallow all that spunk without choking or spitting." She explained that it's sexier if she isn't turning blue or gagging cum all over my thighs. She recently told me that she read somewhere, that pineapple juice makes the sperm taste sweeter. So she has been serving it to me. I don't really like it, and I often pour it down the sink or into the plants when she's not looking, but if it get's her to swallow my load, I'm all for it.

What amazes me most, besides her uninhibited ways, is how orgasmic she is. She told me that as long as I continue to excite her, and to bring-on her thunderous orgasms, she is open to almost anything. And that set my mind reeling. I know I'm no lady-killer, but I think that just playing along with her wild fantasies, energizes her. When I mentioned little things like bondage or role-play, she jumped at the ideas. "Make it exciting and new, and keep me cumming, you'll like the results." I was enthralled and smiled broadly from ear-to-ear. She bubbled, "I can be extremely playful with the right guy." Being stupid, I had to ask why I was chosen. "Look," she began, "I'm not a virgin and you're not 'Mr. Right' but for now we can both have fun. You're easy to talk to and fun to be with, any more questions?" I only shook my head. "I like sex and especially fantasy. I've had guys try to impress me, I don't want that. Sometimes I just want to tell them; 'hey, feel them briefly, fuck me, and go home!" She shrugged her shoulders, explaining to me her new life's philosophy on sex. "I want something daring, a fantasy-something I'll remember for the rest of my life. I'm ready to share my body with someone who can handle me. If you've got the goods, I could see myself as your sex slave. Just keep it fresh and I'm yours! You do that, and I'll make your cock one happy fellow. Deal?" I nodded like a puppy.

First, we met at my place, a run-down little attic in a big, converted house. My name is Ken, I'm a psychology major who graduated two years ago. Maybe that's why I continually look this gift-horse in it's sexy mouth. And why I couldn't find a job in my field, I was a cashier at the corner grocery. I'm 24 years-old, dark hair and dark eyes. I played volleyball in college. Neither the team, nor I, were very good. I met Judy at a local dive-bar, where we teamed-up for a sex-trivia game. We made an awkward team, but an awesome couple. Plus as I drank, she got better looking.

She's not ugly in any way, it's just that she is not my type. (No wonder I couldn't land a job with psych.) She has long, straight dark hair that she wore in two thick braids. She wore no make-up and a long sack-like dress with leather sandals. Judy claimed to be a "natural woman," but confided later that her "hippie phase" was drawing to a close. I wasn't alive for the movement, but I feared that under that shapeless dress, she didn't shave her legs or armpits, and probably didn't use deodorant. I was in for an education.

However, I did notice that she had beautiful olive-green eyes, a cute little pug-nose, and a lusty, throaty laugh that was easily sparked. And she could converse in psychology and sex with equal enthusiasm. She even matched me beer for beer, and a couple shots of cactus juice. Then she put-up no struggle when I suggested that we finish our sex game, online at my place.

That first night; the sex talk, alcohol and a few taboo wagers found us rolling on the carpet naked, entangled in mutual oral sex. That's when I determined that Judy could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. And when my turn came to lick her fuzzy snatch, she showed no embarrassment to spread her wet pussy lips with her fingers, and challenge me to, "stick your tongue in there and stab me 'till I cum, baby." After I brought her to a ground-shaking climax, she asked me to finger and lick her tiny asshole. She was apparently, amazingly, game for almost anything.

After that drunken, hazy night in bed where there was more snoring than sex, we woke-up together with remarkably little regret, and infact cuddled a bit. In the morning we showered together which led to more steamy sex. I watched her shampoo her long hair and shave her legs, and even trim her raven's nest of pubic hair into a shapely triangle. In the morning light of sobriety, I found her to be more and more attractive. And she still showed no hesitation in dropping to her knees, right in the tub, and sucking my cock again. She said that it started her day, better than coffee.

Her exuberant sexual technique was matched by her enthusiasm. She began her foreplay by sponging warm, soapy water over her perky tits. Her small hands caressed and fondled the B-cup mounds and tweaked those pert, brown nipples. The sudsy water cascaded down her trim body, funneling to the tight, little curls topping her vagina. She spread her legs enough to allow her two fingers access to her wiry pussy. And presenting to me an erotic and enticing display of boldness and freedom with her lovely body. The soapy solution provided enough lube for her to roughly abrade the pink nub jutting from it's glistening hood.

Judy then started a sexy, swaying motion where her soap-slickened body curled against mine and seductively slid to her knees between my bare legs. With one hand still steadily priming her own pump, she used the other to lather my erect pole. I loved the fiery look in her smoldering green eyes as she watched from three feet below me, she leered hungrily at my awestruck face. As my own eyes rolled back in my head, and I grit my teeth, my legs began to wobble and my stomach tightened. "Hold on big boy," she purred. "I want to feel this big cock in my pussy, I'll suck you after you bring me off."

I lifted her to her feet and pressed her lithe torso against the tiled wall of the shower and impaled her constricted cunt on my thrusting cock. Her

long legs wrapped around my waist and her tiny hands gripped my shoulders, while she gently chewed on the wet, soft hair of my chest. The warm water splashed on my back, tingling the shallow grooves she had gouged with her nails. And my hard tool pumped ferociously inside her slippery gash. Judy's wet back made slapping noises as she bounced off the back wall, and her small breasts wobbled while she rode me like a bucking bronco. I banged her firmly as she shrieked with erotic moans, her wild banshee screams echoed in the tiny stall. "Fuck me harder Kenny, you don't get away that easily. Make me feel it, rape that pussy. Claim it as yours. Make me your sex-bitch!"

Her perky little tits shook with every thrust, and I was just ready to shoot my wad. "No," she blurted, "not yet. Let's switch," she gasped, as her body wriggled under me and she skidded to the floor and posed on all fours, gazing up at me and reaching her hand between her thighs to part the tender folds of her inviting snatch. With a devilish grin, she strained her neck to kiss my blue balls and slowly traced a wet path to the very tip of my straining cock. Then she turned her back to me, and tugging aside the sweet lips of her reddish-pink vagina, she literally invited me inside. Her long, shiny mane lay fanned on her soapy back as she twisted to look back into my eyes, but those jade orbs of hers twinkled and a devious smile creased her face. "Show me what you can do, stud," she challenged. "If you can make me cum with that big cock inside me, without cumming yourself, I'll be your raunchy, horny sex-slave for the rest of the weekend." Then she laughed hysterically.

I accepted the dare, and planted my flag securely in her snug little twat. I figured batting averages and envisioned sad movies, pictured my mother catching me masturbating. All the while, I squeezed my balls and eased the bulbous head of my prick to the rim of her cunt, only tickling the fleshy nub of her clit. Every second seemed to last for hours as I struggled to control my aching cock. I was shaking, ready to pop, when I heard the familiar, wild hoots and shrieks she made as her orgasm mounted. I could feel her little body begin to tense-up, and saw her ribcage shiver and her thighs quiver. I was grunting and straining to control my pace when she became quite still for a second. Then I felt her quake and the lustful wailing began. Her lean frame shook. Her entire body went into spasm, those tiny fists pounding on the tile floor. I came at the same instant, but except for the added warmth, she never noticed. She screamed loud and hard for about five solid minutes, then her body went limp and she collapsed into a soapy puddle.

Finally she turned on her back and erotically plied at the sudsy tufts of hair at her crotch, a wide girlish grin and the big, wild eyes told a story. "You're a keeper. That was great...you were great." She moaned through halting gasps. "I'm all yours for the next 24hours, Do what you want with me."

The following day, we only got out of bed to take a breath, eat a meal, or fuck in some other room. At one point we had staggered out to the couch and collapsed in a swollen, limp pile of abused, worn-out flesh. We were laying together, legs intertwined, and though sore and exhausted, I was still turned-on by her easy sexuality. I marveled at the way she seemed to take control by permitting herself to be dominated. Like a stripper or an escort, she played along to my desires but never lost the reins. She made certain that she got something out of it, but appeared to be a slave to my dominance. I didn't really care, she was a sexual dynamo and I was hanging-on for the ride.

We were still recovering from our first attempt at a bondage session, infact an ACE bandage hung loosely from one of her lean ankles, and remains of my hand-print could be seen on her butt-cheek. The downstairs neighbors pounding on the ceiling, interrupted our more strenuous activities, but we managed to add a new twist to our repertoire. We developed some non-verbal signals that she needed to express if she wished the spankings to cease, mostly by sucking my cock. We tried to be good neighbors and keep it quiet on a Sunday morning.

I was casually strumming my fingers through her trimmed pubic hair, not wanting the mood to end. My cock lay flaccid and sore on my thigh in a sticky spot, and the tart flavor of her fluid lingered on my tongue. Judy appeared spent, but then I spied her finger wet from her mouth, and circling the pointed, brown tips of her small boobs. That is usually a signal that she feels sufficiently recharged to start again. I wanted to play; the mind was willing, but my noodle needed a little starch.

I caught the playful look in her twinkling eyes and knew that she was hoping for something new. I wanted to lay back and recover, but how many opportunities like this, come along? So, I asked her to tell me a "story." She looked puzzled at first glance, but I mentioned that if it was something "hot" she might get my motor running again. She tweaked her pointy nipples with her delicate finger tips, and licked her lips in a very seductive manner, biting her lower lip and bringing color to her face. I saw the wheels turning in her mind as she caught-on to what I was asking, then she smiled broadly as a wild scene unfolded in her head.

She began in a little girl voice, cautiously quiet, "I imagine that you are my older brother, and I'm only an eighteen year-old girl." My interest and my cock were instantly aroused. "One night after bedtime, with our parents asleep in their room upstairs, you wander into my room," she continued. "I'm wakened by the shifting weight on the mattress as you crawl in beside me, and at the heavy hand you clamp onto my mouth. I'm startled and alarmed until I see it's you, and my body begins to thrash wildly. I'm about to scream, when you lower your face to mine and reassure me, 'Shhh' you whisper to me, 'shhhh, everything's okay, just be quiet now."

Judy had my complete attention and I pulled her naked body closer to me and eased her on to my lap. She settled her thin body astride mine, and calmly stroked my enlarging cock, while she proceeded to tell her tale. She noticed the instant arousal her story was causing for my tool, and lowered her sexy mouth to the tip of my mushroomed-headed cock. She applied a sloppy, wet kiss to the head of it and sucked the shaft deep into her throat causing a jolt to my groin. As she withdrew it, a long stream of saliva poured down the length of my newly engorged prick and Judy used the glistening lubrication to glide her small hand up and down the thick stem, as she went-on with her imagery.

"As I settled down, and my breathing returned to normal, I began to wonder what my brother was doing in my bed. Then your hand starts a slow descent down my body and soon creeps under the tee shirt I'm wearing. Your rough hands grip my little breasts and you tug and pull at them, causing my young body to react in exciting, perverted ways. I break-out in sweat and my loins feel warm and moist. I know this is wrong but I love the sinful thought of it. You squeeze and fondle each of my boobs, and work your hand ultimately, under the thin cotton panties I have on. You can feel my wetness and sense that I'm beginning to loosen up and enjoy the experience. With your hand still planted on my mouth, I can only stare wide-eyed and twist my body away from your exploring paws. But you are too strong for me, and you keep whispering that everything is alright."

Her breathy manner of speaking and the vivid, lewd details brought an aching, straining pulse to my solid rod. Not to mention the firm, deliberate stroke she applied to my slick tool, and the wetness dripping from her thighs as she straddled my legs and gently corkscrewed her steamy cunt onto my rigid pole. "Your hand covered my shivering pussy and I felt your fingers scraping at the wiry hair covering my vagina. My hips froze in place as I felt your finger tip gently patting the sensitive nub of my clit. My body tingled and the heat began to rise in my loins. I no longer wondered about your intentions, and I began to concentrate on the delightful sensation you were bringing to my pussy. I became aware of a fluid warmth in my uterus and my thighs trembled." Her stimulating fantasy and the increasing pressure of her soft thighs in my lap was building to a high point. She squeezed the solid muscles of her pussy walls, confining and massaging my firm cock. It was bringing my erection to a boiling temperature.

Judy leaned back on my chest and I grabbed hard on to her little tits, rubbing the pointy tips between my fingers and cupping the undersides of her breasts. Her hand reached for my balls and she fumbled them in her hands like playing with marbles in a leather pouch. I noticed the little shudder of her frame as she sat on my lap, her tightly close mouthed and eyes clenched shut. She tried to hide the obvious orgasm surging through her body, so that she could tease me, but she climaxes too hard to cover. When she recovered her senses and could breathe steadily, she went on with her story.

She was still a little jittery from her orgasm, and her body was wet and warm on my skin, but she seemed anxious to continue her story and gauge my reactions. "By now, you had my panties off and were rubbing your big cock over my clit, driving me wild. You didn't need to cover my mouth anymore, because my only concern was if you planned to eat my pussy before you fucked me." I interrupted her steamy recital to inquire if she would seriously have sex with her brother. She smiled slyly and kept her pussy's grip on my churning cock, and looked directly into my eyes. "I don't have a brother, so I guess we'll never know for sure. But does the idea of incest and family rape scare you?" She flashed her 100-watt smile and I pictured myself as a roast pig on a spit.

I could only swallow deeply, and still the drool ran down my chin as I contemplated the lewd fantasy that she laid-out before me. And my cock released a torrent of salty, white sperm that coated the inside of her cunt and then oozed down my shaft and puddled in my lap. I asked in reply, "does a taboo thought like that, excite you?"

"Everything excites me that warms my pussy. And if my brother had a big, fat cock like this marvelous thing, I would offer my cunt to him." She froze me with her plain, crude language, but it was obvious that we were both deeply aroused. Her hips started to gyrate on my tool, keeping it firm and plunged securely in her hot box. "Would you like me to finish...my story?" she purred.

I could only grunt as the exertion of one last thrust brought a final blast of semen into her soggy cunt. My body and cock wilted under her tiny torso, so I gently played with her pliant breasts and pinched the rubbery nipples. I closed my eyes and listened as her tale drew to a close. Judy not only enjoyed torturing me with the lewdness of her obscene tale, but she liked the easy effect it had on me, which brought-out the wild vixen inside her. She almost hummed as she further elaborated.