Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 01

Story Info
Two friends share intimacy on skype.
9.5k words
4.71
34.7k
44

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adani
adani
112 Followers

Skyping

Part 1

It was a weird day, but a lot of fun. It started in the morning, and ended many hours later, with our friendship in a completely different place.

She was at home by herself, really just enjoying time alone, as was I. We were on Skype, both drinking, and we started flirting a bit as we often do.

Maybe flirting isn't the right word, more just being intimate. We started talking and joking about sex earlier and she told me that she was 'kinky'. After that, I just had to find out how kinky she was, or at least, what her definition was. I was pumping her for information and we were talking about all sorts of things, including how she almost had sex in the bed next to me fairly recently. The intimacy was a real turn on.

After a long time, a few drinks, and a smoke, the conversation circled back to sex, and we talked about firsts, and outrageous things and embarrassing things. We returned to the story about her recent sex and how it was almost in the hotel room we were sharing. Then she moved the camera from the computer, which was odd. I wasn't sure what I was looking at initially, then realised that she had moved the camera from her face and shoulders to show her lower body. Specifically, to show me that she was rubbing her pussy while talking to me. She was lying on her side, but her knees were bent and her top leg was pointed up. She clearly had her hand in her crotch, rubbing around where her clit would be. Just on the outside of her shorts, but still!

She moved the camera back to look me in the eye. I told her that I couldn't believe she was showing me this. She asked I wanted her to do more. I said of COURSE I did. She laughed.

But she didn't. We kept drinking. She had another smoke.

Then, when she was sitting upright again, leaning back on the couch with the computer showing her upper body,I realised I couldn't see her hands anymore.

I asked if she could show me her hands. She showed me one. I asked for the other. She put the first one away then showed me the other. I asked to see both at the same time but she asked why. I told her that I thought that she was using one hand to pull aside her shorts, and the other to rub her clit for real and not just through her shorts like before.

And she blushed. But kept looking at me.

I suggested that rather than do this she should just take her shorts off, so she looked at me and smiled. But didn't do anything. And she changed the subject.

As usually happens when we chat for a long time, we need toilet breaks, and we took one a little later.

When we were back, after a while I noticed that she was waving her hand around more than normal. Once I'd noticed it I couldn't but notice it each time. Eventually, I asked her if she was doing it more than usual, or if it was my imagination.

She blushed again and said that she took my advice.

'What was that?', I asked.

'That if I took my shorts off I only needed to use one hand of course.'

I was shocked, and immediately turned on. I asked if that meant I'd guessed right before and it turned out that I had.

I started rubbing myself through my shorts. But I tried to be subtle. In the end, I know that guys don't turn her on and she knows that girls do turn me on. It's a weird understating that we have. She's fine with being sexual and talking about sex and masturbation, but we don't really talk about me because she just isn't interested.

So I thought through all the questions I wanted to ask while she was rubbing herself and thought that I should put off asking her to see it for as long as I could.

I opened with, 'so what are you thinking about while you're rubbing yourself.' She was thinking about the sex she'd had a couple of weeks ago. I said, 'that's funny, I was thinking about that not long ago too!'

'You know that I seriously tried to get her to come back to our place, right?' I know she'd mentioned it before but I really didn't think she would have gone through with it, and told her as much. She was convinced she would have.

'So what do you think would have happened?', I asked.

'Well, there were two queens in the hotel room. We would have had one, and you the other.'

'And you would have had sex?'

'Well, we would have tried to be quiet'

'Do you think I would have noticed?'

'I certainly hope so! How rude not to notice if someone is having sex in the same room as you!' she said.

'Ha, and her?'

'Well she wasn't as keen on the idea, but I think I almost convinced her, because she was pretty keen to have sex with me!'

'So you know that I would have had to be masturbating in a situation like that, right?'

'Of course. I'd just hope that you did it subtly.'

'Subtly?'

'Yes, like, quietly under the covers, not getting up and walking over with your dick in your hand! Because, you understand of course, there was no possibility of a threesome. That would not be an option.'

'Surely if I was masturbating watching you have sex with another girl, then that counts as a threesome?' I asked.

'Haha, maybe. But I think that having some physical contact with the people having sex would have to be part of the rules for a threesome.'

'Ok, that's true. It certainly wouldn't be as good a story. But I'm still not sure why you would do it? Why have sex next to me in the hotel room?'

'I just liked the idea of you sharing it somehow. We all went out together and had a lot of fun, and I thought you would like the night to finish strong. You had come a long way to visit me, after all.'

'Ok, I kinda get that, but...are you an exhibitionist? Is that the thing? Or part of it?'

'I don't really think it's that, but I do like knowing that I'm affecting people. That's why I always love dancing close when I'm drunk and grinding on you. I like the fact that I can control how someone is feeling at that moment. It's not that I like the feel of the hardness in your pants, I like what it means though. And that I caused it.'

'Haha, you know I love it when you do that!'

'Of course.'

'So what would you have been ok with me masturbating if you were having sex with a girl in the bed next to me?'

'Well, as long as you were staying on your bed that would probably be ok.'

'So if I was just sitting up, sheets off, watching you, playing with my dick. That would have been ok?'

'That would have been fine. I would have liked it actually.'

'Ha, so it wasn't just to do a favour for me?'

'Ok, no. It would have been a huge turn on for me too.'

'Good, then you definitely should do it. But what's the turn on for you.'

'Just knowing you're watching. And you realise, it's not just anyone watching, I like the idea that it's you. I know how much I love watching two girls kiss, and know that you feel the same, and like the idea of turning you on.'

'Anything else you like watching with two girls?' I asked.

'I haven't really watched anything else with two girls.'

'Well, remind me to send you some URLs. I can do something about that!'

'Thanks but don't worry about.'

'Well, what do you like doing best?'

'I like getting eaten out. Just lying back. Especially if the girl is looking at me,' she said.

'That sounds very nice. Anything else?'

'Well, I quite enjoy using a strap-on.'

'Ha, interesting. Giving or receiving?'

'Giving, that's the fun bit.'

'So you have a strap-on?'

'No, just used one a few times. Until it broke.'

'You broke a strap-on? That's hilarious!'

'It wasn't at the time, it was at a very bad moment!'

'Haha, fair enough.'

Then I thought I'd change the subject a bit. So I asked her if she knew that my knowledge that she was rubbing herself was making me really really hot. She said of course, and she asked how hard I was. It was everything I could to not to tell her that I'd show her if she wanted. I just told her that I was really hard. I think she actually likes this. She's a bit of a tease and likes knowing that she has some control over me. And also likes it that I find her hot!

Eventually, I had to ask her if I could see her rubbing herself. She blushed; but once again looked me in the eyes. I asked her if she had been waiting for that question and she replied, 'of course I have! What's the point of telling you I'm rubbing my clit if it doesn't make you want to watch me!'

Ok, now things were getting interesting.

Part 2

So now I'm waiting, impatiently. Trying to work out what she's going to do next. Is she being a horrible tease? If so, I could still live with that. But what would be better would be, if she was being an even worse tease!

She's lying on the couch, on her side looking at me. She has the most amazingly beautiful eyes; big and blue and I'm a sucker for them. She also has beautiful lips. I'm looking at these and her rosy cheeks as she reaches towards the computer and swivels it slightly. It's now showing the rest of her body and I can see that her hand is in her crotch. Then she moves the computer back so I can only see her upper body.

'Thanks,' I say and smile.

'You're welcome!'

'So, the question I need to ask you is, why on earth did you just do that?!'

'Well, we've been talking about sex for a while and you know I love you and I know that you're hard, and it was kinda turning me on. And, well, the wine and the weed got me hotter and hotter. But mostly in the end, I showed you because I knew you'd like it.'

'Well, I did. But I'm afraid that now you have me started, I really need you to keep going.'

'No. That's not going to happen,' she said.

'Well, ok, here's the thing. I've already seen you rubbing your clit, so the horse has completely bolted. And what I want right now, more than almost anything in the world, is to watch you masturbate until you come.'

'Why, why's that such a big deal to you?'

'Ok, good question. I never really realised it but I've always really loved the idea of watching someone masturbate. I guess that means I have some voyeuristic tendencies. And right now they're going into overdrive!'

'Mmmm...and no one ever gets told about this?'

'Of course not sweetie.'

'That's fair. Ok, I solemnly swear that I will never tell anyone about our Skype conversation today,' I solemnly said.

So this was really going to happen. I'd always thought my friend was hot, even more so once I got to know her. But the idea of doing anything sexual with her was never an option, and I knew that. Over the years we would talk about sex from time to time, probably more at my instigation than hers, but we had never done anything like this. I love her deeply, and found her attractive, but had never thought about her sexually, until now.

She reached out and moved the computer so that I could see her pussy again. She was just gently rubbing her clit with her middle finger. Every once in a while she'd run her finger down her slit and back up again, moving back to her clit.

'You like what you see?' she asked.

'Umm, of course! Ok, this question might be oversharing, but do you mind if I start rubbing myself too?.

'Of course not, I can't believe you aren't already! I don't really want to see it though.'

'Ok, you won't see it, and you were right, I was already doing it. Oops. Now, one more thing. What I'd really like is to be able to see your face as well as your pussy.'

She moved the computer so that I could see her beautiful eyes again. Her face was really close to the camera, but could also see her hand rubbing her clit. The view of her pussy wasn't as good, but I'm a sucker for eyes.

'So why do you want this?' she asked.

'Well, your eyes are beautiful and I love looking at them. And I love looking at them knowing you are masturbating. That's much hotter than just watching you rub yourself.'

'Good, I like it like this too.'

'So, tell me how it feels?' I asked, wanting to get inside her head while I had this opportunity.

'I don't know, it feels good!'

'What do you like doing when you masturbate.'

'Depends. Sometimes I like just rubbing my clit. sometimes I finger myself, sometimes both, sometimes both at the same time. They're different sensations. Both great.'

'So what do you feel like doing now?'

'Well, seeing as we've spent the last two hours talking about sex, I'm feeling in a 'both at the same time' mood, but there's no hurry.'

'What do you think about when you masturbate?' I asked.

'It varies. Usually my girlfriend if I'm seeing someone. Reminiscing on something hot we had done. Sometimes other women I find hot, athletes or actors.'

'So what athletes and actors have you fantasised about?' I probed

'Haha. I knew you'd ask that. I like athletic women, not the little waifs. There are a few tennis players who are hot. Ruby Rose is really hot.'

'Yes, she is, isn't she. I think she could probably hook up with more human beings than just about anyone else in the world.'

'She could sure hook up with me!' she said. Then asked, 'so why do you always ask so many questions?'

'Good question! I'm just intrigued with the whole thing. Sex fascinates me, what different people like and don't like, what turns them on and what doesn't. Also, I love the intimacy of the conversation. I love the trust it entails and demonstrates. What about you?'

'Probably the same thing. But it doesn't interest me as much. I like the sharing and telling you things, but I'm not usually as interested in what you do. It does turn me on a bit to talk about it.'

'So do you ever use any toys?'

'Haha, nice subject change!'

'Answer the question!'

Sometimes,' and she blushes again.

'I love it when you blush,' I say. 'So what makes you decide to use toys? What sort of toys? And anything else about toys. From the documentaries I've seen, and the research I've done, there are different toys that do different things.'

'Hahaha, "documentaries", I love it when you call porn that. What type of research though?'

'Well, a few years ago I was talking to a single friend of mine and we were talking about masturbation as she was between partners.'

'You do like talking about this stuff, don't you?'

'Actually yes. It was the conversations with her that made me realise that it was pretty normal and nothing to be ashamed of. Anyway, we were talking and she mentioned having a broken down old vibrator. So, I bought her a present. That was the research.'

'So what did you end up getting?'

'I got one of those vibrators with a clit stimulator. It was a smooth pink one. The ones that looked more mechanical seemed a bit weird to me. Not as sensual. And the ones that just stimulate the clit tended to look either cheap and nasty or like a power tool.'

'So did you ever talk her into watching her use it?'

'Nah, that never really came up. And now she's happily married. I wonder if her husband knows that I bought that vibrator for her.'

'Hahahaha, that would be a weird thing to explain!'

'Yup. So back to the question, what makes you decide to use toys or not?'

'Firstly, toy, not toys. Secondly, probably when it's more kinda manufactured. If I have a plan to masturbate then I'll usually get it out. But if I just start to feel a bit horny and start rubbing myself, by the time I get turned on I don't really want to stop and get up and get the vibrator.'

'Makes sense, so, laziness?'

'Ha, no. Just don't want to break the mood.'

'Ok, so what about today then?'

'You asking me if I want to use a vibrator?'

'Of course I am.'

'You like that?' she asked.

'Yes, I think I would. Actually, who am I kidding, it's a fantasy of mine.'

'To use one?'

'No, to watch someone use one and come.'

'Mmmmmmmm.'

'So where is it?'

'Upstairs in my bedroom.'

'You know I'd get it for you if I could,' I offered.

'Ha, yes. I know you would.'

'And I'd help you use it too.'

'Ew, don't go there.'

'I vaguely apologise,' not wanting to offend her, but not pretending either.

So I was paying such attention to the conversation that I hadn't really looked at what her hand was doing, and noticed that rather than just gently rubbing her clit, she now had a finger inside herself and was gently grinding her palm against her clit.

'Well, from the looks of what your finger is doing I think you might enjoy it if you made the effort to get your vibrator.'

'Fingers are different to vibrators.'

'Yes, I realise that! Vibrators are designed to be like dicks. Speaking of which, I thought you didn't like dicks?'

'I don't like dicks, but I do like the feeling of having my pussy filled. That turns me on a lot. The dicks don't, and having a guy panting on me definitely doesn't.'

'Ok, so go get the vibrator.'

She looked at me for a few second. Then she took her finger out of her pussy, rubbed her clit a little and got up.

Usually when we are just Skyping and it is time for a bathroom break, we will move the computer camera so it is just pointed down, or to a wall. This is because we would often be chatting in bed due to the time difference, and if this was the case I'd be nude so I move the camera because I know she isn't interested in seeing me. Other times she'll just be under a blanket on the couch and it's obvious she doesn't have any top on underneath the blanket. Anyway, today, rather than moving the camera to a wall she moved the camera to face the doorway to the stairs. Which meant it was facing right at her naked pussy. I couldn't help myself and blurted out 'rub your pussy'. She stopped messing with the computer. I saw a hand come down and rub her clit, then slide her finger down her slit. Then into it. Then stop. She turned around without saying anything and walked out the door. I could see the bottom of her butt below her shirt as she walked away and up the stairs.

I didn't hear anything for a while, but obviously was watching the screen intently. Eventually, I saw some naked legs coming down the stairs. Lower and lower. Then I realized: she isn't wearing a shirt anymore. And she has fantastic tits. I watch her walk down the stairs, naked now, holding a pink vibrator in her hand. She gets to the bottom, enters the room and walks towards the camera. She stops about fifteen feet away and I can see her whole body and face. She is really beautiful. I'm speechless.

Part 3

'You got nothing to say?' she asked.

'Umm, thanks?'

'Haha, you're welcome.'

'Why though?'

'Well, it was a bit ridiculous. I generally prefer not to be wearing a top and these past couple of hours I've been bottomless but not topless. So I thought, fuck it.'

'Well, thank you again. You are really hot, you know that right?'

'Thanks, it's nice to know that someone thinks so.'

'I do.'

'So what now?'

'Well...' she hesitated.

'You're the one who likes to control things!'

She came over and sat back down on the couch, adjusting the camera to it was showing her from the waist up.

'Well, the first thing is a question. Do you have any sex toys?' she asked.

'What, like a doll? No, that's a bit needy'

'I thought they had other things for guys too.'

'Good point. I think they used to be called 'fleshlights' which is a fake pussy. I think now you can buy them moulded from your favourite porn star's pussy.'

'Ew. Anyway, why don't you have one?'

'I never really thought about it. It seems a bit weird. And I guess just normal old masturbating has always done the trick.'

'So, me having a vibrator isn't weird?'

'Somehow vibrators seem normal. Like, most girls have them, right?'

'Probably, it's kind of a rite of passage at college' she said.

'So you all go to the sex store and buy them?'

'Not all together, but it's like a, well, like I said, a rite of passage. It's something you do.'

adani
adani
112 Followers