Two Friends Share Intimacy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So,' she announced, 'is everything sorted out?'

I looked at her sister, leaving her to answer.

'Yes,' she said. 'I think so.'

'So you know all about Cancun, the skype calls, sunbathing and the strip club?'

Her eyes widened? I coughed.

'Well, I knew about Cancun, but not the other things.'

'Crap,' said my roommate. 'I thought you said you were going to tell her everything?'

'The other things didn't come up,' I replied. 'But we did talk about our vacation in Cancun, about your topless walk to the beach when you were younger, which incidentally is an experience you share with your sister.' I smiled at her and continued, 'we talked about her walk to the water a couple of years earlier, and about how we all masturbated after we had our exhibitionist experiences because we were so turned on.'

'Wow, you guys have really been talking about everything.'

'Not everything apparently,' replied her sister.

'Well, me and my big mouth,' she said, and went to her room.

'Is there anything else you want to ask or discuss?' I asked.

'No, those other stories are pretty intriguing but I don't need to know about them now.'

'Ok, in that case I'll go and have a shower. And I usually like to airdry. Are you going to be ok with that?'

'Yes. Absolutely. It is your home.'

'Ok, that's awesome.' I went over to her and she got up. We had a big hug, which was nice. I was reminded of how big her tits are, which was nice too.

Part 3

After the discussion with my roommate's sister I went to the gym. Firstly, I wanted to go. But secondly, I thought it would be good to give the sisters some time. When I got back I didn't see anyone as I went right from the front door to the shower, but I half-heartedly yelled out that I was home. I stripped off and got into the shower, then started thinking about the fact that I didn't have a change of clothes with me in the bathroom. Normally it isn't a problem, so I just didn't think of it. Then I thought some more. I did specifically mention that I liked to airdry and she acknowledged that it was my home so I should be able to do what I wanted, so, I just kind of shrugged to myself and decided to do it. Part of me was just too comfortable with nudity now to worry about it, but I have to admit, part was the fact that my roommate's sister was hot and I was really intrigued to see how she would react.

I finished my shower, partially dried off so that I wouldn't drip water everywhere, and walked, with my towel, to the deck. I still didn't see anyone, until I slid open the door to the deck and realised that they were both outside. They seemed to be relaxing and chatting, and clothed, and had their backs to me as I came onto the deck nude. I said 'hi', and they both turned around and saw me naked, her sister for the first time.

'What are you doing?' exclaimed my roommate. 'Put some clothes on!'

I have to admit, I was a bit surprised. 'Sorry. Of course I will if you want, I didn't think it would be a problem.'

'Well, it is not a problem for me, but it is for my sister.'

'But, when your sister and I talked this morning, we specifically talked about this and she told me that it was fine with her.'

My roommate's head whipped around, 'Did you really?' she asked. More curious than annoyed.

'Actually yes,' she replied. 'I thought that this wasn't my apartment so it is your rules. I think it is cute that you are being so protective though!'

'Thanks for clarifying that,' I replied. Then I turned to my friend, 'I can't believe you think I would just do this without any clearing it first.' I walked around in front of them and sat on the other sunlounge, after spreading my towel on it I continued, 'Now, seeing as it has been made clear by all parties that this is ok, why don't you both join me?' I asked.

My roommate looked over at her sister, 'you sure?'.

'Of course I'm sure. And as for you, I've seen you naked plenty of times, you shouldn't be worried about me.'

'Ok then, it would make things much more comfortable for me,' and she stood up, pulled her singlet over her head, releasing her tits beautifully, then slid her shorts down her legs. She was naked in front of her sister and me. Suddenly she did a bit of a twirl. 'Ok, now it is all out in the open, so to speak. What about you?' she asked her sister.

'Haha, I was afraid you would ask that. Truth is, I'd like to, but not sure yet if I have the courage. In the meantime, and please don't think you have scared me off, but I think my load of laundry has finished.' Then she want inside.

We looked at each other.

'Did we go too far?' I asked.

'No, she's no prude and doesn't freak out about things. I think she'll be fine.'

Not long afterwards, she rejoined us outside, naked apart from the basket of washing she was carrying under her arm.

'It is not a competition, but if it was you would have the best tits here,' I teased.

'Hey,' my roommate said.

'Sorry, you don't agree?' I asked.

'Ok, I can't argue,' she said. 'You have great tits sis'. Pretty fine ass too.'

She turned to look at us and said, 'Thanks, I'm glad that someone thinks so.'

I quickly announced, 'Hey, I think so too!'

After that we just sat around. She finished hanging up the washing and it was fun to watch her. It is always fascinating seeing how the body moves doing simple tasks, when it isn't squashed into clothes. Seeing her tits rise up and down as she reached up to hang the laundry was fantastic. It wasn't incredibly erotic, but the intimacy was great. As well as that, it was a great introduction to that fantastic body, which was similar but with bigger tits than my roommate, which was more than fine for me!

'So what is it like masturbating in front of someone else?' she said, breaking the silence.

My roommate answered her sister, 'Well, I'm not sure how else to describe it. It is awesome. It is really hot, for me at least, to know someone is watching me when I'm at my most vulnerable. When I have the least control. In fact, when we were in Cancun we left the blinds open and the lights on after the first couple of days. We didn't know if anyone was watching, but it was hot knowing it was possible.'

'What?' she exclaimed. 'That's a bit more than I was expecting. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course. I thought it was just between the two of you.'

'Well, it started like that. But when we were at the resort there were, obviously, a lot of people around. So the exhibitionism became more powerful.'

'Was there anything else that didn't involve just the two of you?' she asked. Clearly she was curious and I was pretty sure the conversation was turning her on.

My roommate looked at me. She seemed to be asking me to answer the question.

'Well,' I started, 'There were a couple of other things, to be honest. You sure you want to know?'

'Haha. I'm sure. Are you sure you want to tell me?' she teased.

'Ok. Yes, I'm sure. There were two other things that happened at the resort. The first one was where we were naked around the pool. No one else seemed to be at the time, so it was a real thrill for both of us. In the end we both lay on our stomachs and came while looking at each other, just from the thought of being out in the open.'

'Did anyone notice?'

'We weren't really sure, but that kind of broke down any barriers we had.'

'Ok, you said there were two?'

'Haha. Yes I did. Ok, the other one was on the last night. We were by ourselves late at night in the pool. It started off with your sister sitting on the side of the pool, with her back to the main part of the resort, masturbating in front of me. That's been a fantasy of mine for a long time.'

'Wow, out in the open like that? That's amazing, I would never be able to do that.'

'Hang on, let me finish. So that was happening when we discovered a young pair of friends who we had met earlier in the week were watching us, well, watching your sister, and were masturbating each other.'

'Fucking hell!'

'Let me finish!'

'There's more?'

My friend interrupted for a moment, 'This bit is going to shock you more than anything else, trust me,' she told her sister.

'Haha,' I laughed, 'Yes, I guess it will. So, after your sister had come we walked over to the other side of the pool. The two friends came over and sat by the pool in front of us, and resumed masturbating. Meanwhile your sister moved behind me and masturbated me until I came.'

'What? You hate dick!' she exclaimed.

'I thought you would recognise that,' my roommate replied. 'Yes, I do. But the whole thing was such a turn on. And he had been so awesome. Doing it didn't turn me on, but doing it while watching the two girls right in front of me, and knowing how much he was turned on. Now that was something else altogether.'

'Wow,' her sister said. 'Thanks for sharing all that. I would never have guessed you guys had shared those experiences. I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. The freedom and trust of it would be awesome, I think.'

'Are you turned on by it?' I asked her sister.

She is immediately embarrassed, and turns red.

'It's ok,' my roommate says, 'talking about it turns me on. And it is fine if you are turned on. I know that it is not because it is me, it is because of the situation and the emotions it gives you. One of the best things about living like this is that we are ok with being turned on. We are turned on by different things, and, as human beings, we don't really have any control over it. So instead of being embarrassed, we have just accepted it.'

At this point I wanted to take a step forward. 'Feel free to say no but this is really turning me on, as you can probably tell. Seeing two such gorgeous women, and telling the stories we have been telling. It is exciting. What I really want to do at the moment is to masturbate. Please feel free to leave the deck at any time if you are uncomfortable. But if you are curious, that's fine. No judgement here.'

Her sister looked at me. She didn't seem to be going anywhere.

'Just one more question,' I said, 'when is the last time you had sex?'

'Haha, months,' she said.

'Ok, well, you can join in then if you like,' I offered.

I look at my roommate and she was clearly thinking the same thing as me. We both settled back in our lounges. She spread her legs and reached down to start rubbing her clit.

'Tell me what you are thinking,' she asked me. Though it wasn't really an ask, more a demand.

'I'm thinking how glad I am to be here. With my best friend and her sister. Being comfortable and uninhibited. It turns me on a lot.'

I start rubbing my dick slowly.

'What now?'

'I'm thinking of that last night in Cancun at the pool. I'm thinking about the two girls there and them having their fingers in each other's pussies. I'm thinking of their legs spread as wide as they could be, sitting on the edge of the pool.'

Then she moved her lounge to face me and puts her legs on either side. We just watch each other, lost in each other, as we usually are, but knowing that there was someone sitting with us, watching us, which gave things even more of an edge. Eventually I disengage from my friend's body and I noticed her sister. She has one hand rubbing her pussy, but with her legs close together. The other was holding and squeezing one of the nipples on her amazing tits.

'Fuck you look hot,' I said. 'Can you please rub the other nipple? I want to see your tits with both nipples hard. They are just about as perfect as I have ever seen.'

She did as I asked. She took her hand from her pussy and started tweaking her other nipple. Then she opened her legs up. Slowly. Shyly. She was looking at me intently. Looking in my eyes, then down to my cock, and back. I was doing the same to her. It was an awesome moment. Then the silence was broken.

'Don't come until my sister and I have come,' my roommate said to me.

Her sister got a puzzled expression on her face.

'She likes to tell me what to do,' I said. 'And, to be fair. I like to do what she says.' Then I slowed down my hand. Just slowly rubbing my nob with my thumb.

'How are you feeling?' I asked her sister.

'I'm so turned on. This is crazy. I've never done anything like this before. Not even with one person.'

My roommate interrupted, 'Hold that thought,' she said. Then she abruptly got up and went inside.

'Keep going,' I said to her sister.

We look at each other, a moment of intimacy.

'You look so fucking hot right now, and always of course. It turns me on so much to see someone masturbating. Especially someone as beautiful as you.'

My roommate then reappeared. She was smiling, which was probably due to the vibrator she had in her hand! She sat back down and and immediately pushed it all the way into her pussy. Her other hand was on her clit.

'Pretty wet?' I asked.

'Fuck yes,' she replied, and started pounding the vibrator in and out of her pussy She was rubbing her clit, and pounding it. 'Oh shit, I'm not going to last long,' she said. Then closed her eyes. She leaned back on the lounge and put her feet up, spreading her legs wider. Still pumping the vibrator hard, almost aggressively, and kept rubbing her clit with the other hand. I looked over and her sister was watching her just as intently as I was. After about a minute she came. A small scream came from her mouth, and a small squirt came from her pussy. She stopped moving, still with the vibrator in her pussy. Then opened her eyes and sat up, and looks at me.

'Still going?' she asks.

'Yep,' I replied, still slowly rubbing my nob.

'What about you?' she asked her sister.

'Yep,' she replied, slowly rubbing her clit

'If you aren't using that toy anymore you could lend a sister a hand,' she said, with a smile.

'Ha, no problem,' and she passed it over.

Her sister rubbed it on her clit, then started sliding it up and down her slit. She had her eyes closed and was comfortably leaning back on her lounge. Suddenly she pushed it hard inside her, and gasped a little. She started rotating it around while it was inside her. Rubbing inside her pussy and stretching it out. Then she started pumping it, just like he sister did. Pumping, still with her eyes closed. The other hand moving from her nipple to her clit and back again. At one point she opened her eyes and saw us both looking at her intently, gently playing with ourselves. She gave a little smile then closed her eyes again. Not long afterwards she came, her hips were bucking against the vibrator. She screamed out a little, but it seemed like she was trying to keep herself quiet. Eventually she relaxed and opened her eyes, and smiled again.

'Ok, you can finish now,' my friend said.

I smiled and nodded and started rubbing myself harder. I look at my friends who were still gently rubbing themselves. Their legs were spread wide and they were relaxed, just watching me.

It didn't take long for me to come, with these two beautiful girls watching me lose control.

Part 4

Then next day I came home in the afternoon. It was hot outside so as soon as I walked inside I took my clothes off. Without thinking, I just walk into my room to put them in the hamper.

When I walked in, my friend's sister was sitting on the bed with her computer. She was watching porn, I assumed, because she was naked and rubbing her pussy.

'Oh my god. Sorry, I didn't realise you were in here,' I said.

She slammed the computer shut and took her hand out of her pussy and put it across her tits.

'Sorry,' I said.

'Sorry,' she said.

I quickly left the room and closed the door behind me. Then stopped, realising how ridiculous I was being. I turned back to the door and knocked. 'Can I come in?'

'Just a second,' was the reply, then a delay. 'Ok, come in.'

She was there, still sitting on the bed, but now with shorts and a t-shirt on, a document open on her computer, and acting as if nothing happened.

'So, sorry about before, I didn't mean to startle you. But then when I walked out I realised how silly it was. Especially after last night. The shock of it freaked me out, but you shouldn't be embarrassed by what you were doing at all.'

'I know,' she smiled. 'I was still in shock when you knocked again and just instinctively put clothes back on and opened Word!'

'Haha, I did notice the ridiculousness of that.' Then I thought for a moment, and decided to go for it. 'So, what were you watching?'

This was a new boundary. Her sister and I had crossed it in Cancun. The type of porn you prefer watching is a pretty private thing.

'You don't have to tell me, no problem. There is no need to be embarrassed. I watch porn. Your sister and I watched some together a couple of times. It's a normal thing.'

'Really?' Now she was interested. 'What did you watch?'

'Well, the times we watched together were in Cancun. There was a Girls Gone Wild movie playing on the hotel TV. It must have been some sort of internal channel. We had always joked about those movies, and she knows I'm a fan of the franchise, so we decided to watch it. We watched a gorgeous girl masturbate, while we were masturbating at the some time. It was very hot. So, what are you watching?'

She looked embarrassed, but interested in the conversation. 'Well, I tend to like watching two girls together. I guess it runs in the family!'

'Haha. Nothing wrong with watching two girls together. It doesn't mean you are gay. It just so happens that is my favourite porn too. Can I see what you were watching?' I asked.

She hesitated a moment, then reached to the computer. She maximized the browser and a video of two girls kissing immediately started up. She looked up at me then back to the computer. I came a bit closer to see the video more easily.

'They are hot,' I said. 'I can see why you would want to masturbate to them. You can go back to it if you like.'

'Well, I'm not sure that would be a good idea.'

'Why not? The video is hot, you clearly wanted to masturbate just 3 minutes ago.'

'Well, you would know what I was doing. I would feel self-conscious,' she explained.

I smiled. 'I guess that is true. What if I stayed and joined you. I'm not going to lie, if I knew you were in here masturbating then I would be doing it too! Also, we did do it all together last night, so it is not like I haven't seen you before.'

At this point I was starting to get hard. Seeing as I was standing naked just next to her, she noticed too. I knelt down on the ground and took her hand. 'This is completely up to you and I don't want you to feel any pressure at all, but I will tell you what I want to do. I think you are an incredibly sexy woman. I don't love you in the same way I love your sister, but you definitely turn me on. Right now I would like to lie on this bed with you and watch porn. I'd like to watch you masturbate and come. And I'd like you to see me to the same. I think it would turn you on and I know it will turn me on. What do you think?'

She looked at me again, then back to the screen, where the two girls were now topless and were rubbing each other's tits. 'Jesus this is weird. But it's hot too.' Then she got off the bed and stood up. She looked at me hesitantly.

'Go on,' I said. 'At the moment I'm the only naked one in the room.'

She smiled, still a little embarrassed, then took off her shirt.

'You have spectacular boobs. You know that, right?'

She smiled. 'Thanks. I do kinda like them. They get in the way a bit but it's fun to use them to get what I want.'

'Haha. That is great to know. I always think your sister wastes so many opportunities by wearing baggy t-shirts and hoodies, but I guess that is the uniform when you are gay.'

She laughed at this, which made her eyes sparkle and her tits bounce.

'You have beautiful eyes, too. Eyes and boobs, my two favorite things.'