Two Hot Moms Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes!" Carrie cried. "Keep ramming that cock into me"

His huge hardness sank into the depths of her cunt again and began to spasm. The first wad of jizm hitting her womb triggered her own orgasm. She snapped her cunt muscles around Andrew's cock to milk every drop of cum from his balls as successive jolts of thick cum rifled into her buttery fuck tunnel.

"More," Carrie begged. She beat her heels on the carpet, riding the last waves of orgasm. "More."

Andrew suddenly slumped on top of Carrie. He was momentarily exhausted, but she wouldn't let him pull his prick out of her pussy. She twisted and humped under him, grabbing his ass to keep him balls-deep inside her insatiable fuck hole.

To Helen's delighted astonishment, after several long seconds her son started rocking atop her blonde neighbor again. His first thrusts were short and uncertain but quickly grew longer until he was sliding his cock well out of Carrie's pussy and driving back into her with lusty vigor. His nut sack ballooned, his youthful body responding automatically to what must have been Carrie's expert internal pussy massage of his shaft.

Carrie Adams was sure full of surprises.

Helen always looked forward to witnessing her son in action with another woman. She'd raised a stallion, and to see his big, cum-coated shaft fill a friend's cunt to the limit while she sighed with joy and bucked her pelvis to meet his thrusts stoked his mother's fires like nothing else. But Carrie was turning out to be something special. There was something incredibly sexy about seeing a woman of her age break through a lifetime of reluctance and shame to dedicate herself to the cock whore's path.

The scene was perfect. Almost perfect. Just one thing missing.

Helen quietly retrieved her robe from the sofa and padded to the staircase. She looked back over her shoulder at her son and Carrie locked together, fucking madly and oblivious to everything else in the world. Helen could have set off a string of firecrackers ten feet from them and neither would have noticed.

Still, she went up the stairs on tip-toe. Finding a pair of cut-offs to wear under her robe, she snuck out the back door of the house and ran down the street in her bare feet.