Two Hot Moms Pt. 04

Story Info
Two hot mothers swap and share their sons.
3.2k words
4.77
49.8k
80

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front door of the Adams house was propped open by a portable fan, its blades spinning in a futile attempt to cool the stifling interior. Helen didn't bother to knock. If she was in luck, Mark would be home alone.

He was, sitting up naked in his bed and swiping through images on his iPhone. As he swiped with one hand, he stroked the immense pussy-pleaser that reared up between his legs like a Greek marble column. Helen snuck up behind him.

"Anyone I know?" she teased.

Mark let go of his cock and sat bolt upright. "Helen--Ms. Warner! What are you doing here?"

"Watching you jack off, silly. And it's still Helen. Relax, babe. We're all alone here." A broad grin of horny anticipation split his face. Helen glanced at the picture he was viewing: a fortyish blonde with ridiculous bolt-on tits, sucking cock. "Your mom's are bigger, and they're natural. Bet you love tit-fucking 'em, too."

"Aw crap, how'd you figure that out?" Mark looked alarmed.

"Intuition. A mother knows these things." She slid into bed next to him, replacing his hand with her much smaller one, and tightly gripped the root of his cock. It was too big for her to close her fist. It was one of few cocks she'd had that were bigger than her own son's. New thrills to look forward to.

"I don't know where Mom went, or how long she'll be gone."

"Long enough for me to finish what I started. I'm sure of it."

Helen shut her eyes, blocking out everything but the long, fat boner pulsing between her lips. She devoted her complete attention to the joy of sucking Mark's cock. His was a magnificent specimen, and she meant to addict him to the pleasures of her body before all other women. Except, maybe, Carrie. It was impossible to match the forbidden allure of mother-pussy.

She bobbed her head up and down, slowly fucking her throat with the turgid pillar of his fuck pole. The sounds of her loud slurping and gurgling filled the small bedroom. She licked feverishly at the cock cream oozing out of his cock slit. Mark tangled his fingers in her brunette curls, holding her down and shoving his ass up to make her take more. At that point, Helen pulled her mouth entirely off his cock.

"Aw, why'd ya stop?" he asked plaintively. "You were doing great. I was about to shoot!"

"Look here, Chief, let's get something straight. You come on way too strong. You think you're proving that you're some tough, grown-up guy, but you've got your mother worried half to death. She's afraid you're out of control."

"Jeez," Mark said softly. "I thought she liked the way I did her."

"I'm sure she does, sometimes. I know I love being dominated by a stud who knows what he wants--sometimes. If you want to stay out of trouble, listen to your mother. She'll tell you what she wants and when. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Now that we've got that straightened out..." Helen sat up and threw a leg over Mark, planting her knees on the bed to either side of his hips. "I'll finish that blowjob later. I've waited long enough, to finally pleasure my pussy with this monster."

Her fingertips moved delicately along the underside of his cock, maneuvering him up toward the mouth of her cunt. She rubbed her wet slit back and forth over his fuck knob several times before slipping the tip up into her buttery cock socket. Mark watched, fascinated, as she lowered herself onto him, his fat fuck rod disappearing an inch at a time into her smooth, hairless pussy.

Helen's cunt was like sticking his dick into a sucking whirlpool of hot lotion. He gritted his teeth and clutched the edges of the mattress as she slowly took all of him. He wished he'd managed to rub one out before she'd shown up without warning, so that he'd at least have a chance of holding back his ball load for a few minutes longer. But he had the definite feeling that if he popped early he'd have plenty of opportunities to make up for it down the line.

"At last!" Helen hissed, eyes rolling up under their lids as she impaled herself upon the biggest cock she'd fucked since one afternoon at her gym, almost nineteen years ago. The anonymous blonde hunk of a bodybuilder whom she'd spread for in the sauna, after catching a glimpse of the giant meathammer hanging between his legs. He'd pumped two thick, creamy loads of semen into her fertile womb while she was ovulating. She'd never seen him again. But her first good long look at her grown son's fully erect cock, almost a year ago, had confirmed what Helen had always suspected. No way was Tom Warner Andrew's father.

She worked her cunt patiently down Mark's thick, rigid pole. When at last it was buried completely inside her tight, clinging pussy, she sat on top of him for a few seconds without moving. Just savoring the pleasure of having her cunt crammed full of hot meat all the way up to the entrance of her womb.

"Got it all!" she cried triumphantly as she started bucking excitedly up and down. Mark's hands slid down under the pliant globes of her humping ass and he thrust back at her, hard.

"Fuck me, Mark! Screw the Hell out of me, fuck my brains out with that goddamn big dick! Oh yeah, I'm cumming already!" Helen pushed her hand down to the junction of their loins to rub her swollen clit. "Cumming," she cried. "Cumming, don't stop! Harder, harder--" Her ravished fuck tunnel spasmed around the driving steel of the young stud's mighty prick.

Mark fucked furiously into her cunt, wincing as his balls swelled with his first morning load of jizz. "Gotta cum!" he warned Helen. He thrust his hips high off the bed, slamming his hard-on as far into her pussy as he could.

Hot cream gushed into Helen for the first time since her 2:00 AM screw with her son, spattering the slippery walls of her cunt. She whimpered with joy as the rich spunk filled her up. She gyrated wildly against him, fingering her clitty toward yet another big orgasm.

Exhausted for the time being, they slumped into a tangled heap on Mark's narrow bed. When Helen finally propped herself up on her elbows, sweat ran and dripped off her nose and chin and tits. "Sheesh! This place is a swamp. If we keep this up we're liable to die of heatstroke." Smiling lecherously, she tapped her index finger on Mark's chin. "Not the worst way to go, hmm?"

"Mom's likely to show up any minute," Mark said warily. "She's hardly ever gone for this long."

Helen's eyes glittered with amusement. "Don't worry, stud. You wanna know exactly where we can find your sweet, shy mother?"

Carrie screamed in pleasure as she rode Andrew's prick. They were fucking on the king-size bed in the Warners' master bedroom, Andrew having carried her there after cumming twice in her pussy down in the family room. He hadn't stayed completely hard after his second orgasm, but she'd been more than happy to suck on his mammoth cock until he was stiff as iron again. Both his fast recovery time and his ability to produce seemingly unlimited jizm equaled her own son Mark's.

And the size of his cock! Carrie saw now what a rotten deal her marriage had been all along. The only thing she'd missed about the disloyal son of a bitch was his cock. But the only real good to come from the marriage had been Mark. Her hung stud of a son. And now she had Andrew to fuck as well.

Fucking truly huge cocks was exhilarating in a way like nothing else she'd known. She was riding orgasm after orgasm as Andrew punched his prick up into her cunt again and again and again. Shivers of ecstasy rolled through her entire body. She'd lost all sense of time, conscious only of her all-consuming pleasure.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she chanted mindlessly. "Tear me to pieces with that giant cock. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Andrew didn't answer other than to groan and heave himself upward faster and faster in response to her rhythmic plunges down onto his cock shaft. After emptying his balls twice into the mature blonde slut he could hold out for a long time. He let Carrie set the pace, matching his short thrusts to her frenetic fucking tempo. He figured that she'd eventually realize that his hard-on wasn't going to disappear any time soon, and she'd wear herself out to the point of riding easy for a while. Eventually.

Carrie snapped her cunt muscles around Andrew's cock and reached down to grab his firm ass, pulling him upward as she pushed down. She bucked wildly on every stroke. Her thighs and belly and tits were splattered with cum and saliva. Nothing could be wilder than this.

"See, I told you," she heard Helen say from behind her. She turned in a panic to look, but Andrew grabbed the back of her head and pulled her down to French kiss her, holding her there.

On top of her surprise, she got an even bigger shock when a deep male voice answered Helen's. Mark's voice! "Fuck, you were tellin' the truth!" her son exclaimed. "I didn't believe you. Here I thought 'til yesterday that Mom was goin' for some kind of sainthood after Dad left. She tried like Hell not to give in and fuck me. And now here she is, letting Andy pound her pussy like there's no tomorrow."

Andrew released his grip on Carrie and she sat up, swiveling around in his lap to see Helen and Mark standing just inside the bedroom door. They were both naked. Helen hugged Mark's hips from behind, running one hand up and down the length of his long cock while fondling his big nuts with the other.

"Oh my God, Mark! Oh God, baby, I can explain!" Carrie squealed, and immediately knew how stupid she sounded.

"Hey Bro," Andrew said with a grin. "What you and Mom been up to?"

"Same thing," Mark laughed. "Don't you two stop on account of us. I wanna see you really work out on that pussy."

"You heard the man," Andrew said to Carrie. He smacker her lightly on the ass. "Giddyap!" The blonde mother struggled half-heartedly to break away and pull herself up off of his prick. She wanted to flee in humiliation from having her own son watch his friend fuck her. But she couldn't bring herself to stop. Andrew's cock felt too goddamned good in her cunt for her to stop now.

Slowly, Carrie began lifting herself up and dropping down on Andrew's hard prick again while her son and Helen looked on.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, Hon," Helen soothed as if reading Carrie's mind. She crouched down next to Carrie, smoothing her blond hair away from her face, and kissed her gently on the lips. "We all know the score. Yes, I fuck my son and you fuck yours. And between the four of us, the sexy possibilities are endless. It's like I told you before. Accept your true nature and free yourself. Be the slut you were meant to be."

"Yes," Carrie sobbed. "That's what I want. To be free...Ahhhh..." Carrie felt another cum growing in her pussy as she feverishly bounced on Andrew's cock.

Mark climbed into bed and stood in front of his naked mother, feet planted on the mattress to either side of Andrew's head. His mammoth prick was hard as iron, bobbing just inches above her mouth. Pre-cum dripped from the slit in the plum-shaped head.

"Suck it, Mom," he demanded, bending his knees to press his velvety cock to her parted lips. "You know you want to. Suck my dick while you fuck Andy. Seeing Helen's disapproving frown, he sheepishly added, "Please, Mom?"

"That's the right way to ask. Go ahead and do it, Carrie," Helen prompted. "I want to see how you suck your own son's cock."

Carrie wanted it. She was so horny that nothing felt off-limits now. Two cocks at one time? Why not? Blushing at the knowledge that Helen and her son were witnessing her in this new level of sexual compulsion, she opened her mouth and sucked half of her son's giant fuck rod in at once. She gripped Mark's shaft tightly in her lips, her cheeks hollowing with the force of her suction around the tasty cock meat. She pistoned her hips ceaselessly onto Andrew's dick while greedily sucking her own son off.

There could be no coming back from this, she knew. There couldn't be anything more depraved than fucking one guy while blowing another's cock.

Carrie was about to find out how wrong she was. She was too absorbed in her torrid double-fucking to notice Helen retrieving the sex lube from the bedside drawer where she stashed it for convenience. Carrie felt a cool splash of something at the bottom of her spine, and then Helen's deft fingers parting the globes of her ass and smearing something slippery between them.

"What are you doing?" Carrie mumbled around her son's prick.

"Looking out for my new best friend's welfare," Helen chuckled. "I'm guessing this is going to be your first time taking cock up the ass. I'm sure Mark is too considerate a son to want his mother to suffer when she ought to be enjoying such a new treat."

"My--? No, no, I can't! Mark, baby, please..."

But Carrie's son pulled his cock out of her mouth and moved around behind her, taking the tube of lubricant from Helen and squirting a thick wad of the gel on his fingers. Carrie shuddered as he took over rubbing lube into her ass crack, One of his thick fingers pushed gently into her anus, coating the interior with still more of the stuff. Then he coated his hard-on with still more and mounted his mother, pressing the head of his cock into the tight little ring of muscle and slowly pushing into it.

"Ow! Oh, it's too big! Too...big. So fucking big..." Carrie leaned forward to open herself more. Andrew winced as she dug her nails into his shoulders.

"Relax, Carrie," Helen whispered encouragingly. "That's the way, that's right. It hurts a little the first time, but it's sooo worth it. Every real slut soon learns how good getting big dick up the ass can feel."

Mark grunted and pushed forward, wedging his dick into the luxurious vise of his mother's rear fuck hole, fractions of an inch at a time. He sprawled against her back, reaching around to play with her big titties as he eased forward. His crotch finally bumped against her cushiony asscheeks. The excited young stud began moving slowly in and out of her, building up to a steady fucking rhythm in concert with Andrew. Each time Andrew backed out of Carrie's pussy, her son slipped another length of stiff cockmeat into her ass. Then he'd pull out a few inches so that Andrew could plunge hard into her depths again.

"Oh yeah, do it," Carrie sobbed. "Ahh...I love it now. Drill my ass, darling! Andrew, don't stop fucking my hot pussy! Fuck me to death...Awwwwnnnngh..."

She twisted and gyrated so wildly that Mark had to dig his fingers into her hips to hold and keep up his pumping rhythm in and out of her spasming asshole. Both studs pounded in and out of the blonde mother's thrashing body, syncing their strokes now so that both drove in and pulled out at the same time. Sweat poured from their naked bodies, drenching the sheets beneath them.

An all-intoxicating fuck lust consumed Helen as she took in the obscene spectacle of Carrie getting double-fucked, and saw her neighbor's face contort in an expression of raw, incestuous passion. Even for so unrepentant a cock whore as Helen, watching a guy take his mother's anal cherry while another stud used her cunt was a whole new level of delicious debauchery.

Helen pulled herself up to lean against the headboard of the bed facing the fucking trio, squatted with her thighs widespread, and shoved her cunt into Carrie's face. "Come on, dearie, eat my pussy while you fuck both our sons."

"Yes!" Carrie shrieked. She clamped her lips over Helen's pussy mound and snaked her tongue into the brunette's sopping sex slit. Soon she was tongue-fucking the hot little hole and keeping time with the plunging pricks sliding in and out of her own cunt and asshole.

Both of the studs fucked her as hard as they could, each intent on being the first to shoot their cum deep inside her eager fuck holes. Carrie shuddered uncontrollably as another orgasm grew in her loins. All at once, she felt Andrew's cock explode in her pussy, spraying her hot slippery cunt walls with streams of jizm.

Hot jizz blasting into her sex canal pushed Carrie over the edge. "Cumming!" she screamed. "Come on, Mark, hurry and shoot your cum in Mommy's ass. I want to feel it inside while Andrew paints my pussy walls!"

Then Mark exploded inside her too, spewing a geyser of thick ball juice deep into her tortured ass. Her churning pussy and clenching asshole contracted around the cocks inside her, desperately suctioning all the cum up from their balls.

Helen wasn't about to let the guys hog the shower in the master bath, leaving her and Carrie to wallow in the sweat-and-cum soaked bedsheets. Four at one time in the narrow stall was crowded, but the rain of cold water brought much-needed relief after their day's joyful exertions.

"In the end, young guys are all about what they want, first and foremost," Helen clucked to Carrie. "In that way, they're not so different than their fathers--don't you agree?"

"Only in that way," Carrie half agreed. "I'm just grateful that at least your air conditioner runs. If we'd tried this as my place today, we'd all be on stretchers now."

"You chicks are about to put me and Mark in the hospital anyway," Andrew jibed, slouching against the tile wall of the shower. His mother reached down and grabbed him gently by the balls. "Ouch! Watch it."

"You watch it, buster." Helen squirted soap onto her son's cock, washing the droopy shaft and beginning to jack him off. "Carrie, darling, you can't go home to that sweatbox. We insist that you stay here with us, at least until you can get your AC repaired."

"Works for me. What about it, Mom? Can we sleep over with Andy and his mom? Puh-lease?"

Carrie laughed and leaned back into her son. "How can I refuse? Here, get busy and wash Mommy's boobs." Mark reached his soapy hands around to squeeze and fondle her huge tits. She felt the stirring of her son's wonderful cock against her rear and knew that he'd soon be sporting another hard-on.

She smiled at Helen and they clasped hands, looking forward together to the days and nights ahead. Carrie was happy at last.

THE END