Two into One Fits Nicely

Story Info
Young men enjoy Mrs Palmer.
12.3k words
4.08
40.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only after five or six weeks of having a cleaner come in regularly that the Southey twins began to feel inappropriately interested in her. Their mother had insisted that she would only pay for a cleaner if she was over 45. She did not want to subsidise a pretty young tart. Mrs Palmer was 49.

Mrs Palmer moved well and she wore her clothes well even though they were her working clothes. Her skirts were of modest length and tight enough to show she had a rather nice bottom. Her blouses showed just the beginning of her cleavage. Some women of her age had wrinkles in their cleavage but hers was smooth which was in itself attractive and it encouraged one to hope that her full but not too big breasts would also be youthful and ripe.

James and Robert agreed to suggest to Mrs Palmer that when she had finished her two hours cleaning at about 11.00 she might make three cups of coffee and talk to them before she went home. It was a further month before James realised that Alexandra or, Alex as they now called her, would soon be celebrating her fiftieth birthday.

Robert rather surprised her by asking her what she was going to do to celebrate her birthday. If she was just going to open her birthdays cards and watch the television that would be a waste of a birthday. Would she like to come out to dinner with them?

"Although you are almost twice as old as us," said James. "We both find you seriously attractive. We are not going to start a fight over you; we have a history of sharing women with all three of us enjoying it. I hope you will agree to have dinner with us.

At the end of the dinner I will ask you if you would like us to run you back to your house, give you a birthday kiss and watch you go in. Or I will suggest that we go to Orset Hill, find a quiet place with a good view over the river and make love to your mouth and vagina on a moonlit summer evening.

"Please say 'yes' that you will at least join us for dinner." "Yes."

***

Alex decided to keep a record of this curious affair. The working title was "Two into One Will Go" and she has allowed me to use parts of it to present her view of her relationship with the Southey twins.

***

Based on "Two into One Will Go"

James and Robert had booked a table at a popular pub some distance away. The food was good, the ambience jolly and the noise level sufficient to enable people to keep their conversations private. They asked me why I chose to take on cleaning – a perfectly respectable job but a bit below my talents.

"When my boys got to be sixteen or seventeen they did not want to hang around with their parents. My husband and I started to feel superfluous and bored but neither of us had the vision to throw ourselves into some sort of worthwhile activity. You might have thought that we could have enjoyed sex together but neither of us knew much about it. We had made love and the result was two wonderful children but neither of us could think what to do next. I had heard of men pushing their cocks up women's arses or making the woman suck their cocks and drink the sperm but I had never thought of a man sucking my clitoris or torturing my breasts with clamps.

I did not mention trying one of these 'perversions' to Derek and he would not have the dominance to make me try them. In retrospect, I think we were both submissives, which is OK as long as you have a dom. Actually Derek went off with a very strong woman and I suspect he is thoroughly enjoying his new life.

Derek leaving me was the last straw. I had no self-respect, no friends, no ambition and no will to make any decisions. The Southeys' advert for a cleaner caught my eye. I thought it was a job I could do easily, it would get me out of the house and it would be someone else to talk to. It would give my week some kind of structure. It has worked out very well so far."

"So far? Has my suggestion that we would love to fuck you silly been unacceptable?"

"No, James. But I am certainly not going to say I would love to be 'fucked silly' until you actually invite me to take my knickers off for you and Robert. I should feel so really silly if you had already decided you would rather run me straight home."

"We will have a secret sign. You pop off to the loo. Take off your knickers and if you want to be fucked silly give them to Robert. One of us will remove the rest of your clothes on the way to Orset Hill"

When the meal was finished and people were starting to go home I went to the 'ladies' and took off my knickers. I gave them to Robert who embarrassed me by laying them out on the table before picking them up and smelling them. He passed them to James who did the same while Robert gave me a big wet kiss and whispered he was so glad.

I was told to get in the car and Robert got into the back beside me. "Please take off your skirt before James starts. Then put your seat belt on." I handed him my skirt and reminded him I had already surrendered my knickers. He was delighted to find I was wearing stockings. He stroked my thigh, softly working up my leg until he was able to touch my labia and clitoris very gently just to remind me that I was available and would be used later. I took off my blouse and Robert volunteered to undo my bra. He had to put his arms round me to undo it and he used the opportunity to give me a lovely long French kiss.

Note to self: Don't buy one of those front fastening bras.

I had to lie face down across his lap for him to feel my bottom. Again he was very gentle and he obviously knew what he was doing. I think I have got a rather nice bottom by any standard and not just 'nice for a 50 year old'. Robert obviously agreed. First he stroked me then I opened my legs further. He did not seek to penetrate me he just stroked the entry to my anus. The best bit of the ride was his summary at the end. "James, we were so right. She has a beautiful, generous body. Her breasts are large but firm with good sized nipples. You could enjoy whipping them, kissing them or just a wonderful place to fall asleep. Then there is her bottom - beautiful to see and to caress. Her arsehole is tight and smooth, just our kind of arsehole."

A little voice added, "and it is a virgin arsehole." As I type this it sounds gross to discuss a woman in this way and in front of her but James and Robert like to keep things simple. What they say is honest and I was delighted with Robert's summary of my attributes.

As we drew into a clearing in the wood my first shock was that they had put my work shoes in the car. I put them on and expected them to hand me my clothes. "We have to walk half a mile through the wood to get there. You will see a number of women on their way out or coming back – mostly semi-nude or nude like you." We passed four parties with naked women on the way out in. I turned away and hoped no one would recognise me.

When we came out of the wood it was like a Disney film. It was a warm summer evening with the moon turning the river to a thread of silver in the valley below. We chose a spot and the boys laid down a blanket for me to lie on. I had never had two lovers to please at the same time but they had done it before. They lay one each side of me feeling my breasts, kissing me on my mouth and between my thighs. They also undressed and directed my hands to feel their lovely hard penises. Robert brought his cock up to my mouth while James was exploring my vagina. When they were both comfortable inside my body they stopped moving. "Try to get the muscles of your vagina to close round my cock." I tried to concentrate on my vagina while Robert began to explore my mouth with his cock. "That feels good. I love being in your cunt. When I begin moving, take up the rhythm. We'll try to come together" I tried to move with him and Robert took up the rhythm in my mouth. They began slowly but it gradually speeded up. The cock was thrust harder and longer into my mouth and my head was pulled down on to his cock to meet his thrusts into my mouth and throat. I heard Robert rising to his orgasm, I could not have stopped myself even if I had wanted to and James was taking the final long strokes before he too climaxed.

They did not pause too long. James' shrunken cock was presented to my mouth to be licked clean and revived. While I sucked him he paid attention to my breasts. At first it was stroking and kissing but I knew he would get firmer and more demanding. I was prepared to receive his pain. Robert was active between my legs; his tongue was licking the inside of my vagina and he was masturbating my clitoris. As I started to feel an orgasm coming on I began to pant and make little cries; James began to thrust at my throat and Robert was stimulating orgasm in my clitoris and vagina. I could not hold on and I collapsed into another orgasm.

"We don't need to be lying on this wet blanket. Let's be in touch with nature. Come and join us on the grass." I did not respond at once to James' bright idea. He slapped me briskly on the bottom and pulled me on to the dew laden grass. We were immediately soaking wet but they kept rolling me about and they slapped my slapable bits like by bottom and breasts and kissing my kissable bits like my mouth, my nipples and my most private area. As they pointed out, they had never penetrated me when I was covered in purest dew before. They went about putting that right with enthusiasm. I lost count of the number of times they came in my mouth and who brought me to orgasm with their cocks and tongues in my vagina.

I felt shattered and so did they – possibly more so. The sweet refreshing dew was now cold and wet. They got dressed while I remained naked but they had thought to bring a nice big towel and they took turns to give me a good rubbing down. I had hoped they would let me have at least a little bit of modesty but they packed the towel away and insisted I walk back through the woods naked.

***

Based on Based on "Two into One Will Go"

I woke up early next morning, it is possible I never slept – just thinking about my lovers and a wonderful night on dewy grass. I wanted to thank them for the best birthday celebration I had since I was a little girl. I got up at 6.00 and wrote two cards. I drove over to theirs and let myself in. I left on the dining room table a card each with the same message.

"The roughest and toughest 'seeing to' I have ever had. Thank you so, so much."

***

Robert had rung Alex to ask her if she could stay on until the late afternoon on Monday. She had no objection; she had nothing planned. When she arrived there was a definite change in their attitude to her. Robert kissed her on the mouth and stroked her bottom. James grasped her left breast and turned her round so that he was able to give both her breasts a firm kneading. Before he released her he ran his hand down her belly and stroked her mound of Venus. "We need to talk to you about the delightful change in our relationship since last Friday. Would you put together a light lunch for, say 1 pm?"

***

They sat round the studio table chatting while they ate. It was only after Alex had poured the coffee that it became serious and James began. "We both had a great time on Friday evening. We both enjoyed talking to you but I must confess that we also enjoyed having access to your naked body under open skies. And thank you for the cards assuring us that you too enjoyed the whole evening.

"We now need to discuss where we go from here. How do Robert and I share access to you? How do you feel about it? How would you like us to enjoy you? With possibilities ranging from kissing you on the lips to whipping you, how do we agree progress? Both Robert and I are perverts. If you dragged a girl in here and told us no one knew she was here so we could rape her and flog her as much as we liked, it would not excite us at all – we are only turned on by a woman who wants to be complicit in the pain and humiliation we inflict on her."

Alex told them that she would like to avoid discussion with a table between them. She would prefer to sit close to them on the comfortable carpet in the garden room. And she wanted to be naked – not them – just her. "I want to be seen as vulnerable as I really am. There are two of you and one of me. You are both physically stronger than me. If you wanted to force me to have sex with you, you could easily rape me. I might be able to seduce you but I could not force you to have sex with me if you did not want it.

"You want to discuss inflicting pain on me – for your pleasure. For men sex is fun and pleasure but for women, for me, sex, pleasure and pain go together. It starts with a girl's period pains, then she bleeds from her loss of virginity, then God punishes us with the pains of childbirth. We have built a culture of inflicting pain on women and the women have accepted it, even learned to enjoy it. I have never been whipped but now you are offering me the chance to be whipped and I cannot silence that little voice inside me that keeps suggesting that James and Robert (both of whom I want to please) would enjoy whipping me and, who knows, I might enjoy it myself.

"To protect myself I want you to see me nude and vulnerable. I know it won't stop you hurting me but you may include in the beating package some affection for me, perhaps even some love, some caring for my body and some respect for me as a person.

I will accept your orders, I will do what you want me to but please remember I am an independent person. I do not want to be called 'slave', 'slut', 'whore', 'tart', or 'cunt'. If you decide not to treat me with respect I will not want to receive you and your sperm into my body. In fact, I would not even want to be your cleaner!"

She did not know how these two men would react to her statement. There was a moment of thoughtful silence then Robert came and took her in his arms and kissed her. James took her hands and held them to his mouth, kissing them gently.

As she had suggested, they went into the garden room and sat by the window. Alex calmly removed her clothes and sat opposite them with her legs open to their view and the spring sunshine.

"We would like to suggest that you allow us equal access. We both like the idea of starting the day with you. So you will come into the office where we are sitting at our desks and you will approach the man whose turn it is to have you first that day. You begin dressed in your travelling clothes which your first lover may want you to take off. He has you for half an hour and then he hands you over to his brother. If one of us is absent the lucky brother will have you for the whole hour.

"After the first hour you may put off a greedy cock by saying that you do not have time at present. However from 3pm to 5pm we can both have you for our pleasure – and yours, of course."

While listening to his suggestion Alex had placed a towel under her bottom. Her sex was indicating that she was not wholly opposed to their plan.

Alex wanted to know what she was going to do in the middle of the day. "We are suggesting that you do two hours cleaning and then prepare lunch for the three of us. And then you manage the house – buy flowers, ring the plumber, do the shopping, pay the bills, some light gardening; in fact manage the house. We will pay you £600 a week. We will not specify holidays; we trust you to be reasonable.

"So you pay me £600 a week for the use of my body and I throw in cleaning, shopping and housewifely jobs for nothing."

"Yes. We had a problem with that. We did not think you would be able to afford two, if I may be a little immodest here, two high quality lovers willing to fuck you twice a day and who come with their own nipple clamps. Even with the £600 we are going to pay you, you could not afford us so in the end we decided you could enjoy us for nothing.

"If you are willing to accept these terms I will ask Mummy to pay your salary into your bank account each month. I know you like to receive it weekly but Mummy has never met anyone who gets paid weekly.

"Now if we can continue planning for the future. So far we have only discharged our sperm into your mouth and vagina. Robert and I suggest that from next Monday morning we add your arsehole to the orifices where we can have you."

"I have been reading up about anal sex," said Alex. "Even when it has been washed out, the anus is full of germs. I don't want a dick covered in shit and germs stuck up my vagina or down my throat. If you choose to use my bottom I want to see you wash your cock in the bathroom. Only when I am sure it is really clean will I suck it for you."

"The anus is not lubricated like the vagina. Before next Monday the Manager of the House will buy several bottles of lubricant for anal activity. And I don't want you to wiggle your cocks about to tear my flesh and hurt me; straight up and straight down with minimal damage. I don't want to shit myself every time I sneeze like the California buggery porn stars do."

"We can agree with Alex there, can't we, Robert?"

"So after two orifices we add her anus. Then the week after we control her pissing and insist on being invited to watch her piss. Later we can introduce her to being spanked. After that she should learn to love being put into restraining bondage and in the following week she should become familiar with pain inducing bondage. Then we help her buy a good range of whips and riding crops.

"That is what I suggest for the next three months. We three need to plan where we go after that. I do not want to get into the scene where just for variety we bind her tighter, clamp her tits more cruelly and whip her harder for longer. We must use our imaginations, all three of us."

There was a silence while they contemplated what followed the next three months. James reached out and stroked the inside of Alex's naked thigh. "This will look beautiful when it has been marked with a whip and riding crop". Robert felt her breast. She should have these well clamped and I want to hear her screams as her bottom is thrashed."

Meanwhile James was kissing away the pain he imagined between her thighs and working up to the source of the real delectable juices seeping from her labia. After ten minutes she had to break away from Robert's kisses just to breath as James inserted his penis. Robert made her open her mouth and have his cock thrust in. The squeaks/squealing she made fighting for breath encouraged both of them to thrust harder and deeper. She knew James was about to orgasm and she had to breathe. She fought free of Robert's cock but kept it where she could kiss and lick it. James came in her vagina and she joined in his ecstasy before turning to receive Robert in her mouth. She tried to resist his violent thrusts aimed down her throat but she choked on the rush of his sperm and a stream of snot and sperm came out of her nose.

She parted her legs in response to loving pressure from James. He snuggled down to give her clitoris stimulation from his tongue – he was very gentle and was not aiming to bring her quickly to another orgasm. Robert had his tongue in her mouth and was kissing and licking her. She lay back while her lovers made her feel relaxed, excited and very much desired, even loved.

James began increasing the pressure on her clitoris, stimulating it with his hand on her pubic mound and with his tongue pushing into her clitoris. No one had ever made love to her like this. For these moments everything in her world was beautiful. Her body began to respond to him and as she moved her hips he kept his tongue pressing on the entry to her clitoris. She felt no need to come quickly or postpone that pleasure. She was relaxed into allowing her body to respond to him as it needed. When she went crashing into her orgasm she thought it would never stop while he kept licking her most private parts. Eventually she was so tired she allowed it to calm away.