Two Irish Girls Pt. 01: The Studio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I, losing finally all control, find my own hand moving across the skin of her leg to reach, touch, hold the piece of her behind that modest fabric. And as I do, Tess squeezes me and ...

just like that, I hit a peak and tumble over it. I push up into Tess's hand, my hand is on Liz's blue jean covered cunt, while she, my sweet, hot, adventurous cousin, presses her hand into me from below. And finally, I come in jets, the sudden inevitable explosion pouring out of me in ropes and flying pearl drops into the soft, fierce, squeezing flesh of Tess's hand, which continues to squeeze, move, squeeze, move, milking me, making me squirm from an overabundance of sensation. Under the soft pressure of both women's hands, I hear myself make small whimpering sound in time with each diminishing ejaculation. And as I feel the upward straining of my erection fade, I realize that my one hand has lost Liz. But the other finds and envelops Tess's hand which is still squeezing, draining me, her fingers slick with my ejaculate, and spent, I squeeze her hand to stop it moving.

"You can't have any more," I tell her. There's nothing left inside me.

"Thank you, I think," I whisper to Tess. "Thank you both. That was in-fucking-credible. "

While Liz, sitting beside me, her hand no longer pressing into the bottom of my body, draws her index finger languorously up my leg, past my spent member, to root finally in the pearls of cum that hang suspended in my unshorn pubes. Then brings that finger, wet with my come, to her mouth. And smears it on, and finally inside her lips.

"And there, cousin, is something I never saw before of you. Or tasted," she whispers.

And now Lizzie, who has tasted my come, leans across me to wrap Tess in a wide embrace and pull her down so that each of them are lying half on me while I soften.

"Tommy," Liz whispers at us both. "Don't you know by now? You should never, never, never dare a Murphy. We'll up the ante on you every time."

And Tess, touching my face with her come-drenched fingers, says:

"So, maybe now you can get back to modelling for us without another interruption. And don't even think about this poor girl's fanny anymore -- or mine either by the bye. We still got work to do."

12