Two King Beds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, Stephanie squealed out "oh god I'm coming" and began to spasm on my cock. As she contorted in ecstasy, my cock slipped out of her. She immediately reached down and began yanking it. A few seconds later, I too yelled "oh fuck" and shot my cum across her belly.

-------

Later that evening, after we'd all showered and made ourselves presentable, we had dinner together. None of us said a word about any of the craziness of the last 24 hours, but it wasn't awkward. We ate and drank and laughed and talked about other things and the vibe was a very comfortable, familiar one. My guilt about last night was gone, washed away by a whole lot of massage oil.

When we got back to the room that night, we were all pretty beat. We fell asleep without anything happening. I woke up after what must have been a few hours. It was dark in the room, and I realized I was alone in the bed. I looked over to my right. The other bed was empty too. Then I heard it. Noises, coming from the direction of the bathroom. Confused and still not fully awake, I got to my feet and stumbled toward the bathroom. The door was open a crack and the light was on inside. But there was someone standing on my side of door, in the dark. As I got closer, I could see that it was Stephanie. She was looking through the door, into the bathroom. And her hand was down between her legs. I heard the sounds of sex.

When I came up behind Stephanie, she jumped, startled. Then she held her finger up to her lips, indicating for me to be quiet. I looked over her shoulder into the bathroom and while, on some level, I knew what I was going to see, the reality of it still jarred me. Lara, my wife of 11 years, was on the bathroom floor, on all fours, and Bryan was fucking her furiously from behind. They were sweaty, obilvious, consumed in lust. I felt a deep pang of jealously. This was my wife, on the floor of a bathroom getting fucked by another man. And loving it.

On the other hand, the scene itself was unbelievably hot. Despite my jealousy, I was instantly rock hard. And Stephanie's ass was right in front of me. Without asking, without any attempt at foreplay, I reached down, grabbed her panties and pulled them down hard. My boxers were on the floor a second later, and a second after that, I had driven my cock deep inside Stephanie's cunt. I fucked her hard from behind, matching Bryan's pace, as we both continued to watch through the bathroom door.

I heard Lara moaning. Then I heard her growl, "fuck me, Bryan, fuck my cunt. Deeper." Again, I felt a pang. I'd never heard Lara talk dirty like that. Ever. My mind was a jumble of lust and jealousy. I pulled out of Stephanie and spun her around, pinning her against the wall. I lifted her shirt off, freeing her breasts. Then I lifted her leg and drove my cock back into her, kissing her passionately, almost angrily, as I thrust into her. Now that I could see her face, I knew; she was going through the same emotional turmoil I was. We knew that we deserved this, after what we'd done last night. It was only fair. But it was still deeply unsettling. And I'd had enough of watching it.

I lifted Stephanie up by her ass, my cock still inside of her. She was such a petite thing. I carried her over to the first bed and laid her down on her back. I crawled on top of her, lifting her legs high above her head, and I just started pounding, trying to drown out the noises coming from the bathroom by making my own. Stephanie's breasts shook up and down with the impact of each thrust. She reached up with her hands and put one on each side of my face, directing my gaze up at her until I was looking directly into her eyes. It was as if she wanted to focus only on me and drown out everything else, and she wanted me to do the same with her. When she had my complete attention, she whispered, "fuck me, Jake. Fuck my hard."

I increased my pace, grabbing her ass with my hands and ploughing my cock in as deep as it would go. She whispered again, almost breathless, "when you come, I want you to come on my tits, all over them." I think she just wanted to feel dirty, to sound dirty, and maybe leave a little souvenir for Bryan to see. But I understood. And it was fucking hot.

The next thing I knew, she was squealing again, her breathing ragged. She tensed and screamed "oh fuck, I'm coming." As soon as I heard that, I pulled out and thrust my cock up toward her breasts. She grabbed it with both hands and tugged. I came hard, shooting my cum up onto her neck and across her tits. Completely spent, I rolled over on my back, exhausted, and we just laid there.

The sounds from the bathroom seemed to have stopped. We heard running water and a few minutes later Bryan and Lara walked back into the room, their shorts and shirts back on. We made no attempt to move or cover up, so they saw our naked bodies, saw the pools of cum on Stephanie's breasts, and knew immediately what we had been doing. Bryan was hard for me to read, but I knew Lara well enough to see the unease on her face. I think she knew -- like I did -- that this whole thing was getting out of control.

None of us talked the rest of that night. We just cleaned up and went back to sleep. The next morning, Lara and I went for a walk alone on the beach. She told me how she had woken up in the middle of the night and gone to the bathroom, that Bryan had walked in on her, not realizing she was there, that they'd started talking and then, well, one thing had led to another. She was apologetic. I told she didn't need to be. I told her about what had happened the night before, and how guilty I'd felt. We agreed that this was all too much for us, that we just weren't emotionally cut out for it, and it needed to stop.

We later learned that Bryan and Stephanie had a very similar conversation and had reached the same conclusion. Fortunately, Arlo was finally able to get us a second room that day. Lara and I took it, moving our stuff out of their room right after breakfast. We spent most of the last two days on our own, meeting up with Stephanie and Bryan only occasionally. On the last night, though, we all had dinner together and finally talked about what had happened. We didn't get into the gory details, but we all agreed that it had been an amazing experience, something that none of us would ever forget. Or regret. But we also agreed that it would never happen again, that what happened in Aruba, stayed in Aruba.