2 Ladies in Scottsdale Ch. 02: The Flower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had the valet call a car for us. As we waited, we were fooling around hugging and kissing when I felt a hand slide down the outside of my leg to the hem of my dress then back up my leg and around my leg to insert itself in my vagina. I presumed it was Judy getting really heated up and was surprised when she moved both hands to my ass cheeks and the fingers continued to play with me. I was so drunk I just decided to enjoy the three hands, when a fourth hand pulled the other side of my dress up and attempted to wriggle up my ass hole.

That was too much, and I stopped both Judy and as it turned out it was Marla, the favorite Yoga coach fondling me, who I had also interrupted from fingering me. I quickly invited her to come with us and immediately regretted it, because I didn't want to share Judy, but that was implied in the invitation. She declined saying she had a date but for sure another time.

Judy spoke up and said, "There's enough for four, Marla. Bring her along."

Marla smiled, and said, "I am her sub so it will be up to her. I will let her know we are invited. I will be right back."

Off Marla went. We looked at each other and coughed and laughed about how we were getting in our own way just delaying our fucking each other.

In less than a minute Marla and Gerri were back and agreed to share the LYFT to the house.

These two women were the age of our daughters. These two young women were what would be not 'hot' but, 'HOT!' For sure girl friend, for sure these were two hot hotties. We all climbed into an Austin Mini and were all touching legs, arms, shoulders, sides of boobs and hands, god do not forget the hands. Those two young women had both of us fingered, climaxed, and relaxed again in about three minutes. Judy and I had edged ourselves so much that evening that when Gerri took charge of all of us, we tipped over and had wiggly, squirmy, ticklish and fun orgasms. Gerri didn't let up.

When the LYFT arrived at the Tower where Judy and I had leased a penthouse. The valet and door attendant both came to the car to assist us. One of them was a very ominous appearing huge, very black, black man. The other, the valet, was a tiny white blond woman. They both were helpful, and the blond was very hands on I realized as she helped me exit the back seat.

The valet had reached past the front of me and was holding the far side of my blouse firmly grasping my breast as she was applying pressure for me to lean outward. I, at first, thought she had misjudged and had accidentally stroked my breast. But then, she continued her stroking as we were arranging all of us outside the car. She slipped her hand in the front of my bodice and firmly pinched my nipple and then she was gone. She had opened the doors and was closing up the car with the young woman driver. As we went through the doorway, I looked back and the valet had her hand pressing against the crotch of the LYFT driver while they were kissing.

We all four caught the elevator and Judy inserted her concierge key to access the penthouse floor and up we went. We had an apartment on the top floor of the building. The floor was the 36th or 26th floor, I just do not recall for sure. Anyway, we lived on the highest residential floor in Phoenix at the time.

I rang for the maid, Alice, who came directly and I asked her to pour more champagne. Since it was so late, around 3:30 AM, I asked Alice to go remove her uniform then come back and visit. I was thinking that this would be a social visit and didn't consider how lusty, horny and drunk the four of us were.

I also did not even consider that Judy and I had both wanted to see Alice naked. She had applied for the job about a week after we started looking for a live-in maid. We had two or three great applicants and were about to choose a Chinese girl when we interviewed Alice. Alice blew the doors off in the interview. At the end of the interview, as we were about to close the interview, Alice had asked if she could ask a few questions about working for us.

The questions were all kind of things, mostly softball types of things. Then she slipped a question in at the perfect point of her questioning, and we both answered almost in one voice.

Alice simply asked, "Can I work nude?"

The combined answer was, "Yes."

Her next question, "Do you share?"

We had already outed ourselves and she had outed herself at the same time which of course we all laughed about.

Judy and I exchanged quizzical glances and said two differing things.

Judy said, "Share what?"

I said, "Do you want to?"

Alice answered, "In answer to Judy's question, the answer is Sex. In answer to Dale's question, the answer is "In a heart beat. You two are so complete and together that I want to be a part of you. It feels like being with you without limits would be the top item on a bucket list, or even in my heart.

I hope the answer is 'yes' because if the answer is no, I do not think this would work because I will be dripping all over the house with no way to release all that pressure. I am 23 years old, and this is the first time I have ever felt this way. Please do not say, 'no' too quickly. If you need to talk about it, please delay in answering until you can be sure. I do want to serve you both. Please hire me, none of us will regret it if you do."

At that point, we closed the interview and Alice left.

Interestingly, I felt a vacuum in the house when she left. It felt like something was missing. I was uncomfortable for at least an hour before I brought up the subject of hiring a maid. Judy wanted to question and discuss hiring a third sexual partner, and I wanted to talk about our dedication, investment in the relationship, and limits of loving someone.

We agreed it was probably going to be along discussion so we adjourned to the hot tub on the balcony. You need to understand that a balcony in Phoenix is glassed in unlike a porch in most places. The balcony was air conditioned and is basically another room to the penthouse.

We had taken a bottle of wine, a pencil and a pad, and the 3 or 4 final applicants paperwork. We were preparing to chew them up and spit out a new full time maid that would live in the apartment with us every day. We were pouring the wine, and getting settled in the tub when I said, "Do you want to hire any one in particular before we review them all?"

Judy said, "Alice. I want Alice. How about you Dale?"

I realized that I agreed, but Alice wanted to be a sexual part of our lives.

That would be or actually was a huge step that we had flirted with a lot since coming out. It seemed that many more propositions and sexual conversations had taken place since we had been out in public as a couple. We were both aware that being promiscuous seemed so much more open and acceptable among the people and public that we now found ourselves gravitating into. The realm or world of lesbians was very noticeably different than where either of us had lived our lives. Interestingly it had seemed different to both of us before we joined them. It had seemed almost not understandable and the difference was definitely not something either of us was prepared to feel and experience.

Neither of us had expected or considered how life would sort of rotate and morph into a world of women openly and agreeably lusting and groping, propositioning and flirting, and to add into the picture seeing the bisexual women who could hang with the straights and/or the lesbians with such ease and invisibility. Bisexual women became almost invisible to me after a few weeks of starting to live with Judy. I can recall seeing them behind almost every lamp post sort of, and as soon as I didn't have to wonder about having sex with a woman, the bisexual ideas seemed silly. I do not need cock to be me.

Yes, it is silly. Why would a woman choose to be straight at all when pussy is so fucking great?

A female who makes the declaration of being bisexual seems to have it easier, and it seems to be much less significant than what that decision is for a man. I think the external sex organs of the male make it seem like a big deal to be bisexual and male. With the sex organs buried in their bodies, it is just easier to think of sex with a woman. Isn't it that way for you, too?

The discussion about which woman to select as the maid was complicated by the different skill sets the applicants offered through their resumés but Alice truly was the best qualified, and she was attractive, she was healthy, she was divorced and a lesbian.

She was a recognized celebrity among food people, and the food industry in Phoenix loved her. She had stepped back from all cooking except for special offers she would select. She preferred to prepare for 200 people or more and had loved a position as head chef for Carnival Cruises where her principal task was to create a variety of menus to serve and then share with the passengers.

She had been fired as a result of a large scandal that went all the way to the top of Carnival Industries, the parent company of the Cruise Line.

*****

This story ends here, with the next Chapter/Sequel, Alice will be identified as the catalyst for more new experiences with and for Dale and Judy.

12