Two Moms, A Tale Ch. 04-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finished using the 'wacker' and moved to the safety razor. Kevin squirted Cheryl's shaving gel into his hands to warm the slippery liquid. Using both hands, Kevin slowly massaged the gel along either side of Cheryl's vulva being sure to leave no area without adequate coverage. Cheryl gasped and squirmed again. Gently holding open her labia, Kevin carefully drew her razor over her trimmed area to remove any straggling hair. He pushed her petals aside to reveal any areas he may have missed.

"Mom, I do so love you." Cheryl's breathing seemed erratic, labored and loud. No more labored than Kevin's.

Kevin wiped the excess gel from his mother's bright pink mons with the edge of the towel. "Ready for this mom?" No answer as Cheryl tried desperately to control her breathing. She could not and whimpered, "please don't stop." Kevin squeezed a glob of lotion. Rubbing his hands together to warm the liquid, he began to administer the soothing lotion with both hands, evenly on either side of Cheryl's treasure. Whispering, "I love you my darling." With that, Kevin deployed his thumbs to his mom's inner lips; leaned in to flick his tongue on her nubbin of her clit. As his thumbs pulled Cheryl's petals apart; Kevin relished the delicious scent and flavored juice pouring from his mom's vagina. Cheryl gasped, releasing a sob.

Holding Cheryl open, Kevin drove his tongue into her forbidden treasure and swallowed her nectar. Cheryl gasped louder and started bucking her hips into her son's face as he pushed two fingers into his mom's soggy womanhood. "Oh my god," gasped Cheryl as she knows what's coming. "Oh god, please forgive me! I'm cuuuuuuumming! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Shuddering, Cheryl's release proved too much for Kevin.

Holding on to his mother, "I should be asking forgiveness; but we're not done!" Kevin stood, hooked his thumbs into his short and pushed them to the floor.

Eyes wide with lust, holding her arms outstretched to her baby boy, "Oh, please baby, come to me."

His trembling hands slid along Cheryl's hips and over her tummy. Marveling at his mother's incredible body, Kevin gave a low whistle. "You have been my dream girl for as long as I can remember and here you are." Kevin devoured Cheryl's body with kisses on his way to her waiting mouth.

His hard cock was wedged between Cheryl's glorious cleft and his own stomach. Her clit was slick with precum and girl juice. This must be a dream. Cheryl felt her son's rigid penis slide along her sopping wet channel. Using her heels to pull his butt, Cheryl positioned her Kevin to her wanton canal. She slowly and steadily maneuvered Kevin to her entrance. Unable to hold back, she screamed another orgasm into his kiss with her anticipation.

Unable to slow, Kevin drove his manhood all the way into his mother, stroked twice and blasted his load into Cheryl's womb as his mom slammed her hips up to meet him. Both mother and son held on to one another through the most amazing double orgasm ever. Cheryl was unashamedly sobbing with joy holding tight to her son.

Kevin described it later to Cheryl: "My manhood was encased in the lush, velvet channel of the world's most desirable woman. I did not want to leave. I did not want the feeling to end. I stayed wrapped in the arms and legs of my fabulous, loving mother. Lost in the afterglow. We deeply kissed adding a new, glorious layer to our love for one another. Never a regret."

Chapter Eight -- Off to the Mall

Looking up into Kevin's eyes as they continued their embrace, "I am so happy! I just want to stay like this forever." Kissing Kevin on the lips again, "come on, we gotta' go!"

Cheryl showered for a third time this morning. She could not stop smiling to herself as she toweled off and re-dressed in her yellow peasant dress with elastic boob-tube top. Kevin showered in his bath and dressed in shorts and collared shirt. Had to be yellow to match mom, ya' know.

Cheryl held Kevin's hand on the ride to the mall and kept gushing, "I am so happy. I love you so much."

Kevin and Cheryl arrived at the mall quickly. Panicking, "oh shit, Kevin keep driving." Cheryl scooted down in her seat to be out-of-sight.

Concerned, "what's wrong, mom?"

"That couple walking over there. That's Patty and her son."

Kevin observed a young man obviously thrilled to be in the company of a beautiful, sexy woman. They seemed quite smitten with one another. Grinning with mischief and anticipation, Kevin turns to Cheryl; "no time like the present to meet the competition for my mom's affections. You know, the recipient of spicy nude pictures, right?"

Pleading, "Kevin, no! Please!"

Too late, Kevin pulled up next to Patty and Rob and tapped his horn. The couple jumped apart like a couple of teens caught necking by her parents.

Leaning out his window and waving, "hey Patty, I'm Kevin. I think you know my mom, Cheryl Burke?" Grinning ear to ear and glancing toward his mom.

"Kevin please, I'm so embarrassed," Cheryl sinks lower into the passenger seat as Patty recognized her and waved. Patty calls out, "hey Cheryl. You recovered from last night?" Rob looked like a deer in the headlights.

Cheryl sank even lower and called back, chagrinned; "hi Patty. We'll see you inside, maybe" Quietly whining to her son, "Kevin!"

"Mom, everything is just fine. He looks like a nice fella' and I understand why you sent him pictures. Just remember that you are my best girl and about to become my wife. At least for a little while." Cheryl grinned.

Kevin's statement brought Cheryl back to her normal, confident self and she was beaming. Cheryl realized she was squirming in her seat because her panties were becoming squishy. Imagine that, Cheryl's little boy set off a maelstrom in her panties.

"Kevin, you're right and thanks. Um, while we're here; I'd like to buy us matching wedding rings just in case, okay by you, husband mine?" Kevin side glances at his mom who seemed to be squirming, smiles broadly and nods his head in the affirmative. "Maybe a little something special for my new Mrs. Burke." Big grins on both mom and son. Kevin notes his mother seemed uncomfortable. "Are you okay, mom?"

"Just need to visit the bathroom before shopping."

Kevin found a parking place. As Cheryl started to exit Kevin's car, a bit of mischief overtook her better judgement. Standing outside the car, Cheryl bent down and placed her hands into the neck line of her elastic top and pulled the top down to reveal her delicious breasts asking, 'honey, do you suppose I should be worried about exposing too much of this while shopping?"

Kevin's mouth dropped open with appreciation. Pulling her top back up to cover 'the girls', Cheryl gave Kevin a smug smile and bumped her door closed with her hip. Kevin knew he had the best mom ever. Grinning ear to ear.

Cheryl and Kevin sauntered through the mall holding hands. Cheryl's irrepressible smile could light up the sky as she beamed with pride. "Honey, I have to visit the bathroom now." Cheryl disappeared into the lady's room. Kevin did not know she had an urgent need. Cheryl entered a stall, raised her dress' hem and slid down her 'girl juice' soaked panties. Placing them in her purse, she smoothed her dress over her dampness. Second thought, Cheryl lifted her hem again to smooth her fluffy, moist landing strip and lightly thumped her still swollen clit. Whispering to herself, "Mmmm, you like your little boy, don't you my sweet."

Feeling especially wicked, Cheryl exited the stall heading back to her son. Smiling at Kevin, "I feel really wicked and slutty right now." Whispering, "Kevin, I wonder if you might just pat mommy's bottom to be sure my dress is smooth." With that, Kevin palmed his mom's butt from hip to crack.

Open mouthed surprise and providing a bit more of a squeeze to her left cheek, "why Cheryl Burke, are you going commando today?" Cheryl just grinned and nodded. Kevin observed, "oh, you are such a tease young lady!"

"Yes, yes I am! Oh, by the way," Cheryl removed her juicy panties from her purse and handed them to Kevin saying, "hold on to these for safekeeping, okay?" With that done, she skipped ahead like a little girl leaving an open-mouthed Kevin behind. He mashed her panties into his front pocket next to his engorged manhood.

Chapter Nine -- Wicked Patty

Holding on tight to her man, Patty whispers; "sweetheart, you don't suppose Cheryl suspects anything, do you?

You know I'm going to buy more than a shower chair!" Giggling, "I'm going to buy some new lingerie for your eyes only." With a wink and a smile, Patty pulled closer to Rob's arm. "That reminds me, darling, I have a small favor to ask when we get home. Your wicked old mom needs a trim."

Oh my, what's next?

Continued.

12