Two Moms, Two Laps: Innocence Lost

Story Info
Mom is off-limits, Jeremy has a plan to make her accessible.
19.7k words
4.65
598.4k
519

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,279 Followers

=============================

Mom is off-limits, but Jeremy has a plan to make her accessible again.

There was an error in the original submission process, and only part of the first page got through. This is the full chapter. Sorry.

=============================

When I woke, I could tell it was late from how bright the room was. One glance at my clock confirmed it. Almost 10:00 am. What the Hell, it was vacation, I'd earned it.

I hit the head, taking a quick leak and cleaning up. Dad was at work. That meant Mom was available. I had unfinished business with her. I was still worked up after last night's show.

I headed down the hall, naked, and found her still asleep. That was a first. Mom's idea of sleeping in was hitting snooze once at 8:00 am. I slid into bed behind her, taking her in my arms. She sighed, leaning into me.

"Morning, Mom. Are we a little tired?" I asked, my hands caressing her naked body.

"Don't Jeremy, please. We can't. Not in your father's bed."

I kissed her shoulder, pulling the covers back so I could see her. She rolled onto her back, looking up at me through heavy lidded eyes. I kissed her softly on the lips. She returned the kiss lovingly, but with none of the passion I was hoping for. I gazed down at her glorious body, surprised to see she had a hickey on her neck, and several more on her breasts. Dad was marking his territory.

I cupped her tit in my hand, tugging gently on the nipple. She flinched, grunting softly. "Please, baby. Every inch of my body is sore and aching. Not now."

I caressed her, kissing her cheek. "Let me run a bath for you. It'll help you feel better."

She nodded, closing her eyes and turning away from me.

Ten minutes later, I helped her into the steaming bubble bath, putting her bath cushion behind her neck. I left her there, going down to the kitchen and turning on the coffee. I took my time, letting her soak, while I had some cereal. I made her some toast and jam, and brought it to her. She let me feed her in the tub, while she relaxed.

"God, he was out of control last night," she finally said, sipping her coffee. "I've never seen him like that. I feel like I've been gang-raped."

I got her out of the bath, onto wobbly legs, dried her off, and brought her back to her bed. "Relax, Mom. Let me take care of you." I got her a few aspirin and some water, convincing her to take them. Then I put her on her belly, and gave her a nice gentle massage.

"Massage oil's in the bottom drawer," she murmured softly.

I found it, among a drawer full of sex toys. My parents were freaks. "Really Mom? Five, six, no seven different types of dildos? Jesus, I don't know what half of this stuff is for!"

She chuckled, "Your Dad sure does. I think he went through all of them last night, some of them twice."

I closed the door, and used the oil to rub her down, extra careful with her rear after she groaned the first time I touched her. Her ass cheeks were bruised. "What happened here, Mom? Did he beat you?"

She chuckled. "No, but he does like to spank me, doggy style, and he has a bad habit of grabbing my ass really tight when he's hammering me. Probably a little bruised from his fingers."

I could make out the lines of his fingers, little black and blue bruises evenly spaced on both cheeks, where his fingertips had dug into her skin. Blasphemous. I got some aloe and rubbed it in, hoping the cooling effect would help. She groaned a couple of times, and moaned loudly when I opened her cheeks. "Gentle, baby. I'm horribly sore back there."

"God, Mom, you're bleeding! Do you need to go to the doctor?"

"Calm down, Jeremy. It happens. Not too often, but sometimes. It'll be OK in a couple of days. I'm not bleeding much, am I?"

"No, but I can see some tears at the opening, and they're seeping blood. What can I do?"

She sighed. "Ice pack, wrapped in a dish towel would help."

I ran downstairs, making her ice pack, and hurried back upstairs. She was just getting off the phone. "Who was that?" I asked, placing the ice pack between her cheeks.

"Marie," she said. "I had to cancel our Yoga session."

I laid down beside her, holding her. "What else can I do, Mom?"

She sighed. "Stop worrying. I'm not made of porcelain. I'm just a little sore. I'll probably be fine by this afternoon." She turned and I saw her grimace. "Or maybe not. Be a dear and look under my sink for a tube labeled lidocaine. It's like a toothpaste tube."

I found it after a minute and returned to her. "Now what?"

"Now a little bit of privacy, while I take care of this," she said.

"I can do it for you, Mom. I promise I'll be careful."

She sighed. "If it won't bother you too much, put a little all around my butt-hole, and a little inside. But be very gentle, Ok?"

She moved the icepack away, and I squirted out some of the lotion onto my finger. I caught my breath. It was so hard to believe what I was doing. Spreading her cheeks, looking at that naughty little puckered hole of my mothers. Not any asshole, but Mom's asshole that had been fucked to shreds just last night. I rubbed it very softly all around her opening like she asked. I got some more lotion and pressed it into her just a bit, making her groan. I stopped abruptly.

"Go on," she said. "Just be careful."

I went as slow as possible, easing it into her, up until the second joint of my finger. Holy crap. I had my finger in her ass. I got hard, and nervous. She sighed deeply as I pulled out. I heard her giggle.

"What?" I had to ask.

"Not what I imagined it would be like, the first time I gave you access to my ass," she laughed. She turned over onto her back, and moved the ice pack between her legs. She grinned, "Your old Mom isn't so sexy now, is she?"

I reclined next to her, holding her. "You're the sexiest woman in the world, Mom."

She reached her arm around me, while I cuddled in close. "I can't do it, Jeremy." She said it so softly, I could barely hear her.

"Do what?"

"I can't be with you. I can't do it to your father. I promised him last night I wouldn't."

"What can't we do?" I asked, deathly afraid of her answer.

"Any of it. No more blow-jobs, no sex of any kind. I'm sorry."

I reached out and cupped her breast, gently. "Is this Ok?"

She sighed deeply. "I've been thinking about it. If you keep above the waist, I won't stop you. That includes kissing and touching like this. But that's it." She hugged me. "I hope you understand. I love your father. More than ever. It's not fair to him. He shouldn't have to share me with you. I'm your mother, not your lover."

I put my finger over her lips. "Shh. I understand. I do. It's not fair to him. You get me, I get you, but he has to give up a little of you. I understand." I kissed her softly, and it grew into a long, warm heavenly thing. "I hate it, but I understand, and I'll go along."

She closed her eyes, leaning back and relaxing. "Touch me, Jeremy," she said softly.

I caressed her upper body, gently, while I showered her with kisses. "I love you so much, baby," she whispered.

I heard the doorbell ring, and I started to get up to answer it.

Mom grabbed my hand tightly. "I...I know it's not fair, but please don't fuck Marie," she said. "Blow-job if you need it, but please..."

"I won't Mom. I promise."

"Penny. Have Penny over, I'll help any way I can, just not my sister." She sounded desperate.

"I got it Mom. Aunt Marie's off-limits. No sex."

She wouldn't let go of my hand, clinging tightly. "I'm sorry," she whimpered, tears rolling down her cheeks. "It's so unfair to you, all of this. But I couldn't stand it. I couldn't. Not her."

I unpeeled her fingers from mine, leaned over and kissed her deeply, while the door rang again. "I love you, Mom. You. Only you. If this is what you need, I understand. Don't worry about it."

I ran down the stairs, skipping every other one, and opened the door without looking out. Speak of the devil. "Aunt Marie," I said with a grin.

She walked in past me, and as soon as the door was closed, she slid into my arms for a big kiss. "How's it going, handsome?"

One touch from my sexy aunt, and I was on my way to forgetting all the promises to my mother. She felt so damn good in my arms. No hesitation, hugging, kissing, willingly. Mine if I wanted, without the drama. Crap.

"I'm not bad. Mom's in pretty rough shape."

She nodded. "Let me take care of her, then maybe you and I can have a little private time."

"By the rules?" I asked.

"If you want. I'm willing either way," she said with a mischievous grin.

"By the rules for now, Ok?"

"You got it. I'll be back in a bit."

It gave me a chance to make a phone call that was way overdue.

I dialed the number from memory. "Penny? I'm back from the cabin. I've missed you..."

* * *

Half an hour later, Mom was sleeping again, and Aunt Marie and I were naked in my bed, playing. She had an unstated goal. As long as we weren't allowed to have intercourse, she was determined to turn me into her personal oral love slave. We spent nearly two hours in bed, most of it in careful instruction on what to do, and what not to do. It was a little distracting, but I believe I was learning something that would have enormous value in my future. She also gave me a hand-job and with just a little coercion, a blow-job. I loved it, but was sad to notice the difference between what she did, and Mom. I was right. Mom had spoiled me for life.

That was when it hit me. What if she was serious? What if it was over, and she never sucked me again? Fuck! I'd compare every girl I was ever with to her, doomed to come up short. I couldn't, wouldn't let that happen.

When I got hard a third time, I saw that mischievous smile of hers. "God, you have no idea how bad I want to ride that beast," she said.

I had to laugh. "Are you kidding? I want you so bad, Aunt Marie, I'm dying over here."

"If you want it, here it is, come and get it," she said, singing the last part.

"Not going to happen," I reminded her, giving her nipple a teasing twist. "Not until Mom gives her Ok."

She sighed. "That could be tough. Once she's made up her mind, it's nearly impossible to get her to change it. I still think it's a miracle your father gets his way with her."

She climbed out of my bed, and wandered over to the bathroom. "I'll be right back, honey, and we'll take care of that big boy who's being so patient." She took her time. I almost went to go look for her before she appeared, holding a bottle of lotion. "Ta-Da! Time for a treat."

She laid down in the middle of my bed, and I watched while she squirted several ounces of lotion between her tits. "Come fuck your Auntie," she said grinning, holding her tits together.

I straddled her chest, pressing my shaft down into her ample cleavage. She pressed her tits together, making a soft tunnel which I was more than happy to traverse with my cock, repeatedly. It took a little bit to get the mechanics right, but once I had that worked out, amazing.

"Do you like that, sweetie?"

I was breathing hard. "Incredible," I gasped.

"You going to be able to come for me this way?" she asked.

"Soon. Real soon."

"Hold them, sugar. Hold my tits, squeeze them, use them to make yourself happy. My tits are yours, now. Now and forever, love."

I grabbed both, pressing them together, squeezing them tightly, pressing them down around my cock. I moved faster, fucking her tits harder and she squirted more lotion between them, making the going smoother and sexier. It was too much.

"I'm coming," I warned her.

"All over me, baby. Mark me."

I groaned, shooting hard, getting her face, neck and tits. She moaned while I squirted on her.

"Perfect," she said softly, smiling at me. "You like the girls, don't you?"

I couldn't help but smile. I rolled off of her, breathing hard. "I love them. Who wouldn't? You have the best tits ever."

I sat up. "How the hell do any of those idiot husbands ever leave you."

She laughed, playing with my cum. "They never leave me, baby. I leave them." She got up off the bed, looking at herself in the mirror. "You relax, sugar, while I clean up and check on your mother."

I should have known better. Of course she'd do it in the opposite order, checking in on my Mom, with my cum dripping from her face and chest. I was out of it, but you can bet I heard about it later. She came back and reported Mom was doing well, and encouraged me to practice my learning a while. My jaw was sore, and we both might have been a little less energetic, but I found I liked it just as much, lying comfortably between her legs, letting strategically placed pillows hold us in place, and lapping away at Aunt Marie's moist pussy, no hurry to accomplish anything but show her how much I loved and adored her. Her body let me know she appreciated it.

After Aunt Marie left, and my chewin' out from Mom for 'pushing boundaries' e.g. titty fucks, I still had the last of the butchering to finish. Dad and I had finished the lion's share the previous day, but I was still slow compared to the old man and it took me a good part of the afternoon to finally finish. Heading into the house, I was stunned to find Mom dressed, chatting with Penny in the living room.

I was filthy so I kept my distance. "Hey gorgeous, you been here long?"

"No, I came downstairs when I heard the doorbell," Mom answered with a teasing grin.

"Mom! You know I was talking to the other gorgeous girl. I know how long you've been here."

Penny grinned. "Only about 15 minutes or so. Your Mom was sweet enough to keep me company."

"Can you give me another 10 to get cleaned up? I'm a mess," I asked, my hands pointing to my old t-shirt which was sweaty and stained.

Mom answered, "Take your time, sugar. Penny and I have so much catching up to do. I don't think we've had a good sit down since you guys went to Anderson together."

Back in middle school, when I still shared many of the details of my life with Mom. "I'll be back in a flash, I promise."

I hurried upstairs and took a quick shower, spending a couple of extra minutes cleaning up, brushing my teeth, putting on deodorant and cologne, all that good stuff. I think it was still under 15 minutes when I walked into my bedroom to get dressed.

Penny was laying back on my bed, waiting.

"Your Mom said it was Ok to wait for you in here, if you don't mind. She's doing some baking."

I was naked, and embarrassed to be standing there in front of her, while she was totally dressed. I considered grabbing my clothes, when she patted the bed beside her. "Come join me, Jeremy. We should talk."

If I was expecting a big sordid sex scene, I would have been disappointed. We really did talk. Talk about our futures. My leaving to go to college 3 hours away. Penny staying behind, going to the Community College for her first year, making up some remedial college math. We talked about our relationship, where it was, what the summer meant, what the future might hold in store.

It wasn't all talk. I got her shirt off, and we relaxed in each other's arms, both agreeing that what we had was great. I confessed that I'd hoped for more in terms of intimacy, and she admitted she was holding back, afraid of being judged, or even abandoned after giving in to my advances.

"I wasn't your first blow-job, was I?" she asked, reaching down and caressing my hard cock, which didn't realize we were having a serious discussion.

"No, but you were the best," I told her.

She chuckled. "That seems unlikely. I have no idea what I'm doing."

I reached up and brushed her hair back, before bestowing a small kiss on her. "It's like Dad says, attitude is 90% of the job, and with you it's not like I'm torturing you. You actually seem to enjoy it."

She had her hand wrapped around my cock, stroking it slowly. "That's what your Dad says, huh? Kind of weird family discussion."

I nodded. "You have no idea. We've always been pretty private. Ever since Dad and I started hunting together, things opened up a little. This weekend, all the walls came tumbling down, and it seems like there's nothing we can't talk about."

She raised her eyebrows, then gave my cock a tight squeeze. "Is that how come your Mom knows so much about our love life?"

"That, and the fact that Mom and Dad saw the pictures on my phone," I confessed, fearful of that iron grip down below.

"Jesus, Jeremy! You promised!" She looked mortified.

"I know. I'm sorry. Once Dad found out about it, he couldn't wait to show Mom. They were so excited for us. Believe me, I caught a lot of shit for not spending more time with you this summer. I was just so confused about where our relationship was headed, with the big changes a few weeks away." I pulled her closer and pressed my lips to hers softly, tenderly, letting her feel my appreciation of her. "Mom thinks you're the greatest. You're the only girl she'd let me have in my room like this. And Dad, well Dad thinks I'm an idiot for not doting on such a gorgeous girl."

She grinned shyly. "Really?"

I nodded. "Mom was comparing the pictures to their first time doing it. It was pretty weird."

She laughed. "I imagine. I'd just die if my Mom talked about her first blow-job."

"Yeah, and then Dad said, and I quote, 'I can't believe you're not hitting that. She's a cutie.'"

She giggled. "God! Do you guys always talk like that? What did your Mom think?"

"I'm not sure you want to know," I teased, working to get her bra off.

"Right. You can talk about anything with your Mom and Dad, but you can't share with me, your girlfriend for the last year?"

Our hands were getting busier, and I think she liked all the crazy talk. "She suggested I have you over. She promised me all the privacy I needed and said I could have you in my room. She says that in the pictures you seemed to like what you were doing. That girls who like it tend to get good at it. I should work with you on it."

"Now I know you're pulling my leg," she said.

"Not at all. Dad swears that Mom gives the most incredible blow-jobs in the world, and that in twenty years or so, he thinks you could be almost as good." I grinned, looking to see how she'd take that.

"Twenty years! I doubt it would take that long. What do you think?" she asked quietly.

"I think I'd like to find out how good you can get. We could learn together."

She suddenly looked shy. "Would it be slutty if I told you I did like it? A lot?"

"No. I don't think my Mom's a slut, and apparently she loves it."

"What about if I admitted there's a lot I'd like to do before you leave for college? Stuff I'd like to do with you."

"I think it would be incredible. I just feel so strange, going away. You don't think our relationship can last long distance, do you?"

She shook her head. "I think once you're gone, we're pretty much done. I haven't wanted to think about it."

I nodded, hugging her close. "I know. God, it's going to be hard leaving. But it wouldn't be fair to either of us."

She nodded. "I'll tell you what. How about if we're not seeing anyone seriously, whenever we're both home together, we can still get together. Give us some hope for the holidays and for the summer."

"I'd like that. I love spending time with you, I'm sorry I've been so wishy-washy this summer."

"We should have talked it out. I guess I should thank your parents for that." She abruptly laughed.

"What?"

"This is so weird! For the last couple of months, sometimes I felt like all you wanted to do was find somewhere private and get me to suck your dick. Now we're here, alone, privacy ensured, your dick is hard and waiting, and I've told you I like sucking, a lot. Yet all we do is talk."

"Penny, I'm dying to feel your lips around my shaft. But even more, I want to open up to you, completely. I want to know that what we're doing is good for both of us."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,279 Followers