Two Moms, Two Laps: Taking Charge

Story Info
There's a new Sheriff in town.
17.6k words
4.77
318.1k
363

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,296 Followers

Lap Moms 9: Two Moms, Two Laps: Taking Charge
by Tx Tall Tales ©
=============================

There's a new Sheriff in town.

Healing time, and some changes.

=============================

Mom hesitated at the entrance to my room. "Are you sure about this, Jeremy?"

"Absolutely. You're not going to spend another night in the guest room, as long as I'm around. Either you're in Dad's bed or you're in mine. If he doesn't want you in with him, I sure as hell do."

"What if..."

"'What if' nothing, Mom. He sent you to me, remember? You're mine until he asks for you back." And even then, we'll see.

"He was angry. He didn't mean it."

"Enough, Mom. He was going to fuck Aunt Marie, while you were relegated to the guest room. I'm not going to let that happen. It's gone too far. Come to bed."

She let me draw her into the room, closing the door behind us. I started undressing her, but she pulled away.

"Mom..."

"I want to clean up before bed, baby. Please? I'll feel better."

"Alright. Five minutes. I'm going to do the same."

She nodded. "I'm going to check on your father. I'll be back in a few minutes."

With my allotted five minutes, I shaved, and brushed my teeth. Back in my bedroom, I took a couple of pain pills, and started removing the braces. I realized my arm hadn't been hurting me hardly at all, although my leg was still sore. It was closer to ten minutes, and I was about to get up and go looking for her, when Mom opened the door, closing it quietly behind her. I started to get up, but she shook her head. "You just relax. It's been a long day."

She grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it off. She was naked underneath it, and moments later was climbing into my bed. It took me only a few seconds to catch up to her, shedding my shorts and boxers.

I slipped under the covers with her, killing the bedside lamp. She came to me, easing into my arms, and her lips sought out mine. The kiss promised untold pleasures.

"What's our rules, Jeremy?" she asked softly.

I pulled her closer, my hand sliding down her back, cupping her butt-cheek. "No more rules. You're mine, Mom. For the next couple of weeks, until I head to school. When you're in this bedroom, you are 100% mine. All of you."

"What about your father?"

"You can go to his bed anytime you want. When you do, Aunt Marie will stay with me."

"She'll sleep with you?" I heard a little resistance in her voice.

"Only when you don't. You get to make that decision."

"But you know I need to spend time with your father. I can't leave him alone every night until you leave."

"Then don't leave him alone."

"But I want to be with you, baby. I need to be. We have so little time left!"

"It's not either/or, Mom. You can be with me, and he doesn't have to be alone."

I felt her stiffen up, and I gave her a squeeze, bringing my lips to hers. When I pulled away a couple of minutes later, she had relaxed again. "I love you, Mom."

She squeezed me. "I love you too, baby. I don't know if I can do it. You're talking about sending Marie to him, aren't you?"

"It's up to you, isn't it? For the next week, he's not supposed to be doing anything, anyway. There's no rush."

"Aren't I enough for you, Jeremy? Why would you turn to her?"

"I love her, Mom. You know that. Almost as much as I love you. If I can't have you, I'm going to have her."

"What if I don't want that? What if I say no?"

"Then you can go to the guest room, and send Marie in here."

"You... you'd throw me away for her?"

"Never. I told you, as long as you're in my bedroom, I'm yours and you're mine. When you leave me, I'll have Aunt Marie."

"But Jeremy..." she started to whine.

"Enough Mom. For now, you're here, and you're mine. Let's forget about everything else for the moment. I need you to suck me now."

I gave her a little push for impetus, and she slid down my body. I sighed as I felt her mouth engulf me. "God, I've missed this," I told her.

She started calmly, sucking me gently, but after a minute or two, I felt her start in with her tricks. "Easy, Mom. We're in no hurry."

She ignored me, driving me crazy with her sweet mouth. I pushed the covers down, so I could watch her. She peered up at me, and smiled, stroking my cock, while she pulled her mouth away. "Marie's not going to do this for you," she smirked.

"Not half as well, that's for damned sure. You're the best, Mom. Incredible."

She grinned. "Don't you forget it either."

"Suck your son, Mom."

She was out to prove something, and gave it her all. I was helpless before that onslaught. I was a couple of inches down her throat, when I felt the impending finish. "Gonna come," I groaned.

She eased back, holding the head in her mouth, her tongue lashing me, while her hand stroked away. I moaned, and erupted between her lips. She sucked me dry, and kept at it until I was firm again. It only took a few minutes. It was Mom, after all.

"Ride me, Mom."

She didn't need any more encouraging. She straddled my hips, and lowered herself onto my cock, sighing as she did so. I groaned, pushing up into her. She put her hand on my stomach, holding me down. "Patience, Jeremy."

"God, you feel so good."

"And you're awfully big. Be patient with me, Ok?"

I nodded as she moved up and down my cock, taking more and more, until she was sitting all the way down, my cock buried inside of her. "Be careful with your leg, baby boy," she said.

"I love this," I told her.

She grinned. "I know. Me too."

She rode me upright for a few minutes, then laid down on top of me, lifting her hips and letting me pound up into her. "I can't believe how perfect it is with you."

She chuckled. "Better than your new girlfriend?"

"I love her to death, but it's a chore with her. I have to be so careful. I know it'll get better, but with you it's perfect. Like you were made for me."

She giggled, turning and kissing me. "You got it backwards, baby. You were made for me. By me, in me." She moved her hips up and down on my cock, meeting my strokes halfway. "A little harder, baby. You can make Mommy come like this."

I grabbed her ass, and held it, while I pounded up into her. I felt a twinge in my knee, and turned it sideways, letting my other leg do all the work. It was a bit of a strain, but Mom was worth it. I felt her breathing change, and her head dropped down tucking in between my neck and shoulder. "Fuck me, Jeremy," she gasped.

I gave her my all, hammering away at her, holding her ass, and driving her down against my cock with each stroke. "Yes - oh, yes - yes, yes, YES!" she cried out, and I felt her come for me, her pussy clamping down on my cock, her fingers digging into me.

I kept pounding her, dragging her orgasm out for as long as possible, until the strain was too much. I slowed down, then stopped, lowering her onto my cock. She rose up on her hands, her breasts bracketing my face, and started a slow steady motion, back and forth, riding my cock wonderfully. We were quiet as she took care of me. I had my hands on her perfect ass, swatting her bottom playfully.

"Relax, baby, let Mommy take care of you," she whispered huskily, her swaying motion hypnotizing, breasts swinging in front of me, while I slid in and out of her. I looked up into her gentle smile, and saw her action for what it was, comforting and loving.

I settled into the bed, adjusting my leg and arm for the least discomfort as Mom took care of me. As she always had.

"Mom, I..."

"Shhh, baby. Relax. No talking now, Ok? Let me love you."

No more words from me. The occasional moan maybe, a few sighs, as she gave me comfort.

"Can I come for you, Mom?"

She smiled, kissing my forehead. "I'd love you to come for me, Jeremy. But you shouldn't come in me. It's not safe. You can have my mouth or bottom, but for the next few days, it would be best to keep those little baby-makers out of the oven."

"You're not on the pill?"

"Why would I do that? Your father got snipped ages ago."

"But in the car..."

"Timing baby. I was about as safe as could be. Now's not the same. We have to be careful."

She changed her rhythm, lowering her body onto mine, and hammering her hips up and down on my cock. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, clinging to her, hugging her close, while I started reacting, thrusting into her.

"Let me do it, baby boy. Just warn me when you're close." she whispered into my ear, her actions lengthening, riding more of my shaft.

"I want to come in you, Mom," I told her, clasping her tighter. I wasn't about to let her go.

"Please, baby. Not now," she squirmed, tugging away. "Not like this. We need to talk about it."

"Now Mom. I need it. I need you."

I squeezed her tightly as she gave up control, ceasing all resistance. She whimpered softly as I felt the release. Her actions changed again, and she stopped fighting it, and joined me. She was pushing back against me, when I erupted, coming hard. She gasped, her pussy tightening, milking me sweetly. "Fill me, Jeremy. Fill me up, my lovely boy."

My cock pulsed its seed home. Mom settled down onto me, kissing my face carefully, avoiding my injuries, brushing my hair aside. "I love you, Jeremy," she whispered.

"God, I love you so much, Mom."

She smiled. "I know. You've proven that much, haven't you?"

I released her, sliding my hand down her back, caressing her perfect ass cheeks. Kissing her neck, her shoulder. She snuggled against me for a couple of minutes, then climbed out of my bed. She retreated to the bathroom, and returned a few minutes later with a warm washcloth. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she cleaned me, finishing with her warm mouth, sucking gently for a short while.

She was only playing, teasing. She looked up at me. "Jeremy. That was very irresponsible of us, you understand? What if something happened? What if...?"

"I love you, Mom. More than anything. I need you to be mine, in every way."

Of course I knew what she was talking about. And I did feel a little guilty. The idea of my mother being so much more, my woman, my wife, the mother of my children, was breathtaking. But I was going off to college. Leaving her behind. Now wasn't the time.

"But you're right. That was irresponsible of me. I can't help it. You know what you do to me. I'll try to be more careful in the future."

Before she had me ready to go again, she grabbed the sheets, pulling them over us as she laid down beside me, hugging me. "No more for tonight, alright? You need your rest."

I hummed my assent, hugging her close. She got comfortable, leaning against me, her head resting on my shoulder.

There may be something better. I don't know. I'm only 18 years old, and have a lot of living ahead of me. But lying there, holding her, falling asleep with my naked mother in my arms was about as wonderful as it gets. Smelling her, feeling her, the warmth, the love emanating from her. I was able to relax totally, basking in the emotion, the sensation, the unmitigated selfless love. A mother's love.

* * *

I woke slowly, spooning her body. I slid my hand up from her waist, cupping her breast. Her huge breast. I played with it for a moment, until it hit me. "Morning, Aunt Marie," I said softly.

I felt her chuckle. "Good Morning, Jeremy. Sleep well?" She turned in my arms facing me.

"Wonderfully. You?"

She grinned. "Pretty good. Colin's learning to behave himself, mostly."

"It must be damned hard, with you in his bed."

Another giggle. "Very hard. I took care of it of course. Twice. What good mother wouldn't?"

"So you and him..."

"Handjob. I don't want to steal his youth. His first time should be with someone his own age. Let them learn together. Not that he won't get a little coaching on the way."

"You and Mom are pretty amazing coaches. Lucky Colin."

She pressed her lips to my shoulder, kissing me softly. "You're not doing so bad yourself, are you?"

"I'm not complaining."

She rose up a little, and brought her lips to mine. Briefly. "We gotta do something about that breath," she teased, kissing my jaw line.

"I just need a few minutes."

She hugged me, giving me a little shake. "Not now. I'm officially on wake-up duty. You're the last one still in bed. Even your father's up."

I pouted, trying to hang onto her, as she wriggled out of my arms, giving me a little push. "Up, Jeremy. The day's a-wasting."

As I sat up, I saw she had panties on. She grabbed her shirt, and pulled it over her head, hiding away the eye-candy. She caught me staring, and laughed. "C'mon, sugar. Up and dressed, you can shower after breakfast. It'll be ready any minute. Don't get me in trouble."

She tossed me my shorts, and selected a shirt for me from the closet. As I got dressed, she helped with the knee brace. When she passed me the elbow brace, I told her I didn't think I needed it.

"We're not taking any chances. Give it a few more days," she insisted.

When we got downstairs, Dad was holding court with Colin, while my cousin filled him in on his date. I felt a pang of jealousy, only for a moment. I hoped that the fight with my father wouldn't change us that much. Aunt Marie guided me to the table, and went to help Mom serve up breakfast.

"Food's on," Mom called out, and Dad and Colin got up and joined us. Dad was still moving real slow. Not that I was moving a whole lot faster.

It was a big Sunday brunch. Eggs, bacon, hash-browns, toast, fruit. We started out eating quietly, no reference to the previous night's fiasco. Mom reached out and grabbed his hand. "Sorry I got so mad at dinner," she said.

Dad looked up at her, and squeezed her hand. "You're right. We do need to talk. Afterward?"

She nodded. "I think we need to re-carpet the bedroom."

Dad shook his head. "Big scrap piece in the garage attic. We should be able to cut out the worse and replace it. It's not that big a task. It'll give me something to do."

Aunt Marie had an issue with that. "You can direct. The boys can handle the work."

There was a new atmosphere around the table. I could sense it. I wondered if everyone else could. Dad and I still sat at the opposite ends of the table, but Marie was sitting near me, with Colin between her and Dad. Mom was careful to stay in the middle, but watched over me, making sure I had whatever I needed. I felt a subtle change. I liked it.

Dad seemed oblivious, but I wonder how much of that was his drugs. He still looked to be half-out of it.

"Penny?" Aunt Marie asked me.

I shrugged. "Don't know what she was so pissed about. I went over and tried to talk to her but she wouldn't see me."

"Give her a little time," Mom said.

"I'll try again later, but I'm not going to be the one always crawling back to her. I don't know what this game is, but I don't think I like it."

I thought Dad was going to interject something, but he bit his tongue and kept eating.

"What do we need for the carpet, Dad?" I asked.

"I'll make a list. You can Colin can pick up what's needed."

I thought about that. I had a feeling it was a way to get me out from underfoot, while he and Mom talked. That was fine by me. Wasn't going to change anything as far as I was concerned.

Things were surprisingly normal afterward. Colin and I did the work, and Dad supervised. Aunt Marie and Mom took turns checking in on us, and bringing us drinks. I wondered if they weren't afraid that Dad and I might blowup at each other, but they needn't have. It was almost like old times.

Colin may well have been part of it. I don't think I'd ever seen him in a better mood, and Dad was in full-on guidance mode. "You need to call her later. Don't make a big deal about it. Just a simple, hey, how's it going, and an offer to get together again. Women need reassurance. They're always talking about the fragile male ego, but it's not like theirs isn't made of sugar crystal, ready to crumble at the smallest perceived slight."

Colin was all ears, hanging on Dad's every word. I was reminded of myself a couple of years earlier. Back when I believed Dad knew everything. That he was the smartest guy in the world. Before I knew better.

Maybe he didn't know everything. Perhaps I pushed him too high up on his pedestal. He still had been the best Dad I could have hoped for.

I grinned. "Listen to him, Colin. You think I could have landed someone like Penny on my own? Dad's forgotten more about women than we're like to learn in the next 20 years."

"Can't say I know everything. Not by a long shot, but whatever knowledge I do have is yours. You only have to ask." He was looking at Colin, but I felt the words were directed at me equally.

The carpet looked good. You could hardly tell what we'd done, unless you were looking for it.

Mom and Aunt Alice joined us for an inspection. With their approval, I gathered up the tools to put them away. Colin helped Dad down the stairs. He was walking slow and funny, and I still felt a little bad about the whipping I'd given him. Mom got out the vacuum, and Aunt Marie gathered up the remaining carpet remnant and followed me to the garage. She volunteered to take the carpet pieces into the attic, since my leg brace made it difficult.

She was wearing shorts, baggy legged, and I got a hell of a view coming and going. Aunt Marie was a little nervous and I assured her I'd hold the ladder steady. Which meant I was looking straight up her shorts as she came back down. On about the third step, she lowered herself right onto my face.

"Jeremy!" she squealed.

I was playing with her, wiggling my nose between her cheeks. She started giggling, sticking her butt out. "You are so bad," she snickered.

I reached up and pulled her shorts and panties to the side, sticking my face back where it didn't belong.

"Jeremy!" she hissed. "Everyone's here! Just inside the door!"

"You drive me crazy, Aunt Marie. I want you so bad."

She pushed me away, blushing, and quickly dropped down a couple of steps. I turned her pinning her to the ladder, playing with her breasts.

"What has gotten into you?" she laughed.

"It's more what's not gotten into you. I'm sorry I played those stupid games with you and Mom, trying to bring everyone together. I was an idiot. I should have made love to you every chance I got. You were my childhood fantasy, my favorite person in the whole world, and I screwed things up."

I saw her smile, and she hugged me. "Am I really your favorite?"

"Don't be silly. You knew it. Everyone did. It was kind of obvious. My friend, my mentor. You always treated me like an adult. I loved that."

"What about your Dad? You guys always had a special relationship. I felt so guilty that none of my husbands ever developed that with Colin."

"We did. Maybe still do. But it was a father/son relationship. A great one, but different. He guided me, mentored me, encouraged me, set an example. You spoiled me, pampered me, gave me a shoulder to cry on, and a sympathetic ear. Not to mention starring in my fantasies for the last 5 years."

She slipped down to the last step, her face before mine. I kissed her, and she returned it with passion. "I understand. Your Mom and I both do. What you did was screwy, but we both recognize why you did it, and that means a lot to us. In the end, I think it's mostly worked. Alice and I are the closest we've been since, well, since forever. We owe it to you, and your silly machinations."

"Machinations?" I teased

"What? You think only you and your father are entitled to a vocabulary?"

I kissed her again, pressing against her body, toying with her tits. "What's going on, Jeremy? Where do you see this going?"

"I don't know. I'm not making any big plans anymore. I love you, and I want you. I want to spend the night with you."

"And your mother? Penny?"

"Does it have to include everybody? Do I have to choose? I've always loved you and Mom, does that have to change?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,296 Followers