Two Moms, Two Laps: United

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and Kelly doing Ok?" I asked.

He grinned. "Better than Ok. I only wish we'd gotten together sooner. She's leaving in a week and a half."

"You stickin' around after dinner?"

"Nah, I promised her we'd head up the mall and hang out. I gotta get her home before 10:00. She got in trouble last time we stayed out to late."

"You spending time at her house much?"

"Not really," he said.

"You should. Charm her mother. Get her on your side. It'll help."

"Why?"

"The problems like staying out late usually don't become such big problems, when her Mom's got your back. It's just good sense."

He nodded, closing the dishwasher. "Thanks. Maybe I'll drop in when I take her home."

"Not a bad idea. Don't make it too late. Get her home 15 minutes early." Damn, I was beginning to sound like Dad.

We wiped down the counters and joined the crowd outside. It was a nice night out, and there was more seating on the patio, than in the living room.

Penny hopped up when we got there, and I sat where she'd been, letting her climb in my lap afterward. Colin thanked Aunt Marie for dinner, and took Kelly by the hand. She seemed to be reluctant to leave, and made sure to give everyone hugs before she left. She was a nice girl. Colin was lucky.

Penny was the only one doing any lap sitting. The moms looked nice, but nothing too crazy. I was looking forward to getting my girl upstairs for a bit, when she shot me down. "I'm going out early tomorrow to get stuff for school. Gotta leave soon. Tomorrow afternoon's wide open," she said to me softly.

I pouted, and she giggled. "I'll make it up to you tomorrow, Ok?"

"Promise?"

I got a toe-curling, tonsil cleaning. "Sealed with a kiss," she whispered.

She said her goodbyes as well, and I walked her to the car. "We'll wash your car tomorrow too. Half-time break," I teased.

"Looking forward to it." Another big kiss, and lots of rubbing, left me with a hardon, when she pulled out of the driveway.

Mom met me just inside the doorway. "Jeremy?"

I pulled her in my arms, quieting her with a kiss. "Mom?"

She gave me a sheepish grin. "I... I need to spend tonight with your father."

Reaching down, I gave her buns a nice little squeeze. "You don't have to explain it to me or make excuses, Mom. He's your husband."

"It's been too long. I have to do it."

"It's Ok. You should. It's cool."

"You're going to sleep with Marie, aren't you?"

"Yes. She's not you, but I love her damn near as much. You have a problem with it?"

She sighed. "I... I guess not."

"Good. Spend the night with him. I'd like you to come back to me tomorrow night."

She melted into me. "I will. I promise."

"Don't promise. See what Dad needs. Take care of him first. We've been pretty rough on him."

Mom snorted. "Rough? I gave him my sister, Jeremy!"

Not worth arguing that it was me who gave her to him. I grabbed Mom by the buns, and lifted her, making her squeal like a kid. "Body hug, Mom. Wrap me up."

She wrapped her legs around my waist, locking her ankles, and her arms encircled my neck. I gave her a big kiss, and started walking with her. "I'm heavy, Jeremy," Mom whined.

"No you aren't. Be good now," I said, giving her butt cheeks a good squeeze. I carried her out to the porch, where Aunt Marie was seated next to Dad, chatting. I stepped in front of Dad. "I think this is yours. I found it wandering around out front."

I leaned over and set her in his lap, as Mom let go of me. He laughed. "I was wondering where I'd misplaced her."

She turned wriggling to get comfy, while he pulled her in close.

I thought about it. If things had still been awkward between us, there could've been some bad ways to take the teasing. "Don't worry," I told him. "I'll keep an eye on her. Make sure she doesn't stray."

He nodded. "At least not beyond the house."

I sat beside him, and patted my lap. "Aunt Marie?"

She gave me a look like I was being presumptuous, but she made her way over. "Pretty sure of yourself."

I slipped my hand into her shirt, caressing her side. "You're the one that told me this was our night."

She proved to me once again, why she was the best kisser around. "I guess I did. You got a problem with that?"

I was going to make a joke, but couldn't. "No. I can't believe how lucky I am."

It was the perfect end to a fabulous day. The four of us, chatting easily, Dad and I holding our girls. The hugs and kisses. Talking about Colin and Kelly, school, plans for after the summer.

"What's the latest on Aunt Marie and Colin movin' in?" I asked.

"Seems like the smart thing to do," Dad said.

"We're going to get the house staged, and fix up our space here," Aunt Marie said. "Hope to put the house on the market in the next week or so. The old one is way more than we need."

Mom laughed. "And with Colin going off to college, you pretty much have to, don't you? Split the proceeds with Number Two? Wasn't that the deal?"

Aunt Marie nodded. "He has a name, Alice. Jeff wasn't a bad guy. The best of the lot."

"Isn't it a long commute to your job?" I asked.

"Silly. I don't need that job. I just kept it to keep me busy. I needed to interact with adults a little. I don't think I'll be working anymore. Maybe something fun, some non-profit perhaps. If I do, I'm sure I can find something nearby."

Dad nodded. "It's not any drain on this household. We can take care of them easily enough. We have the space."

"Especially with me moving a few hours away," I added.

Dad made an announcement. "I'm gonna go into the office for a half-day tomorrow. Get caught up on a few things."

"You sure, honey?" Mom asked.

"Yeah. I'm feeling a lot better. Most of the bruising is starting to fade. Only my hand is giving me any trouble, so I guess I'll be doing a lot of two-finger typing."

I got a little surprise. Aunt Marie was going to be moving into my room, once I left. Like the Master, it had its own bathroom, while the other two guest rooms shared a bathroom. "You don't mind, do you?" Aunt Marie asked.

"Which room do I get when I come back?"

Aunt Marie kissed me softly. "Ours."

Alright. That was clear enough. "Nope. I don't mind at all."

The girls laughed, and I got another nice kiss, a promise of more to come. Soon, if I had my way. "Mom, Dad, I'm feeling a little bushed. Think I'll head to bed. Thanks for a great day."

Aunt Marie gave Mom and Dad a hug and kiss, and waited for me to do the same. With Mom that is. Kind of old to be hugging and kissing Dad. I took my aunt by the hand and headed up.

In the bedroom, she fell into my arms. "I changed the sheets earlier. Your old ones seemed to be getting a little overused. You might think about that in the future. Women like me and your Mom like clean sheets. I imagine Penny probably does as well."

"Got it. Understood. Message delivered and accepted. New sheets. Every day I think. I hope Mom doesn't get pissed about all the laundry. I usually only change them Sundays."

"She'll be fine. Besides, she has someone to help with the laundry now."

I started undressing, and Aunt Marie did the same. "What do you want to do tonight, Jeremy? It's your fantasy."

"I just want to love you. I'll go down on you if you want, but all I really want to do is make love to you. Nothing crazy. Not tonight."

She smiled. "Sounds like a wonderful plan to me."

Lying on her back, Aunt Marie's breasts didn't seem quite so huge. Still fun to play with, but almost normal. Positioned between her legs, gazing down on her pretty face, so much like Mom's, I was reliving hundreds of my dreams. I was hard as soon as I had her undressed, and she was definitely ready for me, when I went to put my cock inside of her.

I rubbed up and down her slit, and eased the head in. She was deliciously tight, but not painfully so. She took half my length with no problem. Properly situated, I leaned over her, gazing into her eyes. "Do you have any idea how many thousands of times I've dreamed of this, Aunt Marie?"

She smiled. "Marie. Just Marie, when we're in bed, baby boy."

"Marie. I love you so much, Marie."

"Show me, Jeremy. Show me your love."

I did, lying on top of her, our bodies never breaking contact, kissing her frequently, feeling her hands wandering my torso. Twice, I showed her, without a break.

We'd been at it a while, when I saw the tears start.

"What's wrong, Marie?" I asked, slowing down.

"Nothing, Jeremy. Absolutely nothing. It's perfect. I... God, I don't thing I've ever felt so adored."

I pressed my lips to hers, then kissed every inch of her face, while I continued pumping her. "Get used to it. You're the best Aunt a boy could have. You were always there for me. Hell, even when I fucked up, like with Penny the first time, you came to me, and helped make things right, even after..."

"Shh. Jeremy. You don't need to explain it. I know. Don't you think I know? Just love me, baby."

She hadn't come for me, and I wanted her to. Needed her to. I started fucking her harder, changing position, trying to find what worked. She grabbed my hips and stopped me. "No baby. Keep it like it was, please?"

"You didn't come," I explained, settling back down and easing in and out again.

She smiled, her hand touching my cheek lightly. "You're so young. So sweet." She pulled me down for a soft kiss. "I don't want to come. I could easily, but this, what you're doing is what I want now. I need to experience it, feel the love, not the passion. Trust me sugar, you and I will have our moments of passion. This one's for the heart, not the pussy."

She leaned her head back, closing her eyes, giving me her body. "Worship me, love me, adore me. Let me feel it. It's been so long... so very long."

So that's what I did. Slow, easy love, trying to let her know with every stroke, all she'd ever meant to me. How I loved her, and always would. We'd been at it a long time, continuing straight through my first orgasm, with barely a pause, except for the few moments I held myself still, buried inside her, filling her.

My second time was building toward a big one. I saw her smile, as my motions became a little more aggressive. She pulled her legs back, and urged me on. "Now, Jeremy. Take me. Make me yours. Deep and hard, baby. Claim me."

I groaned leaning over her and pounding into her. I could feel her pussy pulsing around my cock, squeezing me. I stared into her eyes, seeing her love, her passion for me. "Mine, Marie," I groaned.

"Yours Jeremy."

"Mine!"

She nodded, whimpering softly as I pounded into her as hard as I could. Painfully so. I was close, very close, and I knew that she knew it.

She gasped, and a soft cry escaped her lips. "Mine," I growled. "Mine, mine, mine."

She was responding, but almost seemed to be fighting it. "J...J...Jer... emy," she gasped, a litany of tiny grunts escaping her lips. "No... don't... don't make me."

I pulled her legs back, resting my weight on her, my head beside hers, my hips driving into her, all of me, claiming her. Making Aunt Marie mine.

I felt her fingernails dig into my skin, her tight pussy spasming around my cock. She turned her head away, shaking, trembling, clinging to me with all her strength. "Mine!" I barked harshly, as I lost control, erupting inside of her. I bit down on her neck, and she screamed out. She gasped, holding her breath, her entire body stiffening. I was as deep as I could get, but kept pushing, grinding into her, trying to get a little further, and I felt the abrupt slackness as her body released.

I looked into her face and got nervous. She wasn't breathing, wasn't moving. I released her legs, and they flopped to the side. I turned her face, toward me, kissing her gently. "Marie? Aunt Marie?"

My hips had a mind of their own, slowly pumping away, while I spoke to her softly, trying to bring her back from wherever she'd gone. I felt a shiver through her body and she turned her head, her eyes flickering. Her hand reached up to my neck, pulling me down as she gasped, my face buried in her neck. She moaned, and released my head. I moved my face over hers, kissing her tenderly. Or that's what I intended.

She returned the kiss with a passion I hadn't seen from her, arms pulling my torso down, finger digging into my back. She cried out, her nails dragging down my back, her hips pounding up against the last remains of my erection.

I eased back on the kiss, my lips brushing hers. "Shh," I whispered, my hand stroking her face, my hips slowed to a halt, leaving me buried inside of her.

"God," she gasped, squeezing me tight. She shuddered, and looked into my eyes, "How do you do that?" she gasped. "Make me feel like that?"

My arms were getting tired, keeping my weight off of her. Another short kiss, before I rolled off of her, laying still. I felt her hand search out mine, fingers intertwining.

We lay quietly, catching our breath. My heart-rate had barely returned to normal when Aunt Marie cuddled up to me, nice and close, leg on top of mine, head on my shoulder. "Hold me, Jeremy," she purred.

I adjusted her a little, my arm hugging her close. I kissed the top of her head. "I love you, Aunt Marie."

Her lips pressed against my chest. "I know, baby. We've all known it forever. I love you too."

I chuckled. "Was it that obvious?"

"Please. Are you kidding? Like a puppy dog, you were, for years."

"Not too irritating I hope."

Her hand was caressing my chest, her leg moving slowly brushing the inside of her thigh against mine. "I loved it. Loved you. To be that special to someone is, I don't know, fulfilling? Ego-gratifying. Whenever my life was in any kind of crisis, I could always count on my Jeremy to lift my mood. Your calls to me, telling me what was going on in your life, God, they were wonderful." She lifted her head, lips offered up, and I kissed her. Softly, lovingly. She chuckled afterward. "Gotta admit. I never expected this."

"Me neither," I confessed. "Fantasized, yeah. But the thought that it could ever be real? Holding you like this? Making love to you? Impossible."

She struggled to cuddle in closer. I don't know how she figured on doing it. She'd have to crawl into my skin to get any nearer. "Not quite impossible, I guess," she teased.

She closed her eyes, resting her head on my shoulder. "Can we go to sleep like this, baby?" she murmured softly.

"Of course. There's nothing I'd like better."

I woke spooning her. Half asleep, her warm body pressed to mine, my arms wrapped around her. Her hair was in my face, and I carefully brushed it away. I was hard, and pressed my erection against her firm butt. I was trying to be quiet and subtle, but I guess that didn't work out so well.

She shifted her top leg, bringing it nearly up to her chest. "Gentle, baby," she mumbled, pressing her rear against me.

I rubbed my erection between her legs, back and forth across her nether-lips. She was quiet, murmuring a sweet little "Mmmm" every now and then. I took my cock in hand, rubbing her more seriously, pressing the head against her opening, probing her, opening her little by little. On one of my rubs, I felt the head enter her. I shifted a little lower and pushed firmly lodging a few inches inside of her.

"So good," she murmured.

Good for me, too. I found a nice comfortable position, held her in my arms, and slowly had my way with her. Fabulous. Easy, deliciously sexy, most of my cock sliding in and out of her, feeling her wetness growing.

I heard her big sigh, and felt her shift a little. She pressed back against my thrusts, and I was all the way in. "Mmmm. I could wake up like this every morning," she said.

"Love you, Marie," I whispered.

"Don't I know it. Easy baby. Nice and easy. Hold me and love me."

We kept it up for a nice while. I don't know if I should be embarrassed or proud, when I realized she had fallen asleep in my arms. I thrust in deeply, and held her, resting.

It was an amazing fantasy world, half awake, half asleep. Holding her, pumping her gently. Concentrating on the feeling of being inside of her. Holding her breast. My face tucked into her neck. As I got more aggressive, I felt her start to respond, still half asleep.

My fantasy world was shattered with the opening of a door.

"Jeremy? Have you seen my... Mom!" Colin gasped from the doorway.

Aunt Marie tugged the sheet up a bit. "Morning, Colin," she said calmly. "Are you the only one up?"

"Mom?" he whined.

Aunt Marie sighed, and her hand under the covers reached out and grabbed my hip. I hadn't even realized I was still thrusting inside of her. Her motion made me stop. She cuddled back into me, and patted the bed beside her. "Come in, baby. I... guess this is a bit of a surprise for you."

He stumbled in slowly, sitting down, head bowed.

"You have a good time with Kelly, last night?" she asked. I couldn't resist giving a little thrust inside of her. She felt too damn good to stop completely.

"Yeah, I stopped in and watched a movie with the family. It was fun. Had some popcorn and soda."

"That's wonderful, dear," she said softly, her head resting on my arm.

"Mom, what's going on?" he whined.

"Just cuddling with your cousin," she said. I was being bad, squeezing her tit, and pumping her a little more thoroughly.

"Is this why you want us to live here?" he asked.

She sighed shifting a little back toward me, turning to face her son. She pulled the sheet up almost to our necks. "Part of it. I... I'll probably be sleeping with your uncle and Jeremy here." She grabbed my hip again to slow me down, I guess I was getting a little carried away. "I'm tired of being alone, Colin. I love these men. Can you understand that?"

"But Mom! Jeremy's my age. He's my cousin."

"It's complicated. We have to keep it a secret. Just for this house, you understand. Jeremy's my boyfriend."

"But he has Penny!"

Aunt Marie chuckled. "Yes. That makes it perfect. He has his girlfriend for in public, and me here at home." She sighed. "He'll be going off to college, soon, but whenever he comes home, this will be our room. His and mine."

Colin was looking at me in confusion. "You said Uncle Harold too?"

Aunt Marie nodded. "Whenever Aunt Alice will let me. It won't be as often, she's his wife."

"I... I don't understand," he whined.

"Baby, it's simple. I'm theirs. Harold and Jeremy. It's what I want. It doesn't change anything with you. Not between you and me, or you and your cousin. Nothing has to change with any of us. We all still love each other like we always have."

I couldn't take holding still, and held her hip, pushing deep inside her, and slowly pumping her again. I know it was incredibly naughty, but I couldn't help myself.

Colin faced me for the first time. "Jeremy?"

"Your Mom's a gorgeous, sexy woman, you have to know that, Colin," I said.

"I know but.."

"She should never have to sleep alone. Never. It's a crime. As long as I'm around, she never will. I love her. She's my favorite person in the whole wide world. She always has been."

"This is so weird," he mumbled.

Marie reached out and grabbed his hand. "It's alright, Colin. We'll talk about it later. Why don't you go clean up and get dressed. Alice and I will be down in a while to make breakfast. I can't believe she's not up yet, I thought Harold was going in to work today."

"Half day," I reminded her, kissing her neck.

"Oh. That's right. Well, we'll be down in a bit, alright?"

Colin nodded and got up, closing the door behind him.

I pulled out of Aunt Marie, rolled her on her back, and climbed between her legs. I was thrusting away inside of her, before the echo of Colin's footsteps in the hall disappeared.

Aunt Marie sighed. "That's not how I expected the conversation to come about." She swatted my arm. "Very naughty of you, Jeremy. Sticking your big thingy inside me, while I was talking to my boy."