Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish asked if were okay for her to call Steve to ask about Jack's plans for the night and if they had changed. Joanna told her she would handle it and she would make sure Steve didn't allow Jack to back out on their dinner. She would also make sure that he didn't say anything about Jack knowing about Donna and Katie now either.

She easily could have let Trish make the call and she was sure that Steve would have loved hearing her voice. She didn't want either of them speaking until tomorrow when she debuted their daughter's new role in her life to her cuckold husband. That thought made Joanna wish that Yvonne's magic tongue was still in her pussy working its wonders. Oh well, she thought to herself, I will more than make up for it tonight that's for sure.

Steve Edwards was waiting on his friend Jack's arrival since he had convinced him to just meet at the Edwards house tonight. It would make it easier to have the talk he knew they were going to have. As he waited he took a call from his wife that seemingly made his task so much easier tonight. It seems that Jack had forced a phone confrontation with his wife about what he had overheard this week.

The call had finished off with Jack not only getting confirmation of his wife's affair but also the identity of her lover, their own daughter Katie. He didn't get any real details from Joanna about the call other than the bare minimum. She made a point of telling him that it was even more important for him to convince Jack that being cuckolded could be beneficial to his marriage. Of course that presumed that Jack still wanted the marriage after the earth shaking information he had recently received.

Joanna had also emphasized that in no way was he to let Jack know that she or him knew anything about this. She teased him with the definite possibility of not only Donna joining her in the bedroom but also her daughter Katie too. Steve had reached down to massage his rock hard cock as the filthy images filled his head. He wondered if they would find a second chair for Jack to sit in to watch their families fucking each other. He looked at the clock and decided he had the time to take care of his hard on before Jack arrived so he beat off vigorously while pictures of the Calloway and Edwards women ran through his head. Of course he didn't limit it to that; he needed to include some men too so he wondered who Joanna would invite over to provide the cock for the women to play with.

So as Steve was utilizing a cuckold's favorite way to get off while waiting for Jack to arrive. Donna and Katie were discussing the night's main event with Trish. It didn't surprise Donna how much knowledge Trish had about these live streaming sites. She had found out in conversation with both Katie and Trish that her daughter's best friend was a closet porn addict. She had told Donna last weekend that she was always searching for the newest raunchiest content she could find.

So when the idea had come up last week about Katie and Donna starting their own site Trish had been their main source of information. She had agreed to use her contacts in the geek world and her computer knowledge to set up a site that she hoped would be extra secure. She was going to be bouncing the signal from server to server to try and disallow and illegal pirating of the site.

Now though they were all debating what the content should be tonight. Trish was of the mind that tonight should start off slow, that they should not attempt to do everything to each other in one night. She reasoned that it would be best to leave a good number of things out tonight to keep people coming back, not that she thought that would be an issue.

"Seriously Katie, I think it would fit in with your plans if you start off all wholesome with your mom. Make sure you guys let the audience see you as a real mother and daughter, let them get a feel for the bond you guys had even before last weekend." she told the two women sitting on the bed Katie shared with Donna.

"I understand sweetie and I think you are right, I've gotten some really wacky ideas over this week. I think we can make this huge and I'm hoping it will grow the way I would like," Katie said excitedly.

"Honey what exactly are you hoping for, I mean isn't just you and I actually getting naked and...fucking on camera enough?" Donna asked sheepishly.

"No mom, that's why I don't want to do the role play on the site, at least not yet. I want to introduce our story tonight. Just like Trish just suggested I want people to see us as real family members. I want us to make love in front of that camera tonight and I want that love to be seen by everyone watching," Katie said while hugging her mom.

"Oh boy that sounds perfect but what are all these wacky ideas you say you have sis," Trish asked using her favorite pet name for her best friend. They were always so much more than best friends but now with the whole upcoming night of interaction between the Calloway and Edwards women it felt even more appropriate.

Trish was sitting in her chair dressed as instructed by Joanna for the upcoming evening. She was wearing a bright red leather micro mini skirt that Joanna had purchased for her. Of course there no panties under the skirt so that her pussy was readily visible and accessible. The only other piece of clothing she was wearing was a black mesh top that ended around her belly button. It all was complimented by her locked diamond studded collar.

She knew she was dressed as a slut and it turned her on immensely. She was also sexually wired because tonight she was actually getting her feet wet in the porn industry and she hadn't realized how hot that idea was for her until tonight.

"Well my dear little puppy I have an idea growing in my head, I mean it started last week and it just seems so right. I never realized or thought that so many people might actually be involved in or fantasized about actual incest. It seems like ever since my hot mom and I got the ball rolling last week that so many people have been supportive. Not just supportive but also forward with some of their own experiences or their secret fantasies," Katie started.

"I know honey I can't believe it either, I was so afraid to admit my feelings for you before last weekend. I was so nervous you would think I was sick, perverted or disgusting," Donna added.

Katie laughed because she had felt the very same way but now she had embraced their new found attraction with both arms.

"Well mom I have to admit, I think you are right on the perverted part...for both of us. I mean like mother like daughter right?"

"Actually don't you mean lick mother, lick daughter Katie?" Trish asked to which they all laughed.

"Yes I guess I do but what I was trying to say is I have a feeling that what we are starting tonight is going to grow and I want it to. I want to get people's feedback and hear their ideas but eventually I want to turn it into an opportunity for other brave people who want to tell their stories and play with their family members on camera too. I guess I could see this as being an incest corner for people to enjoy weekly but it all has to start somewhere and that's where you and I will get the ball rolling tonight my beautiful mommy dearest," Katie told them both.

"Wow Katie between the film and this it seems like you have an agenda," Trish asked.

"I guess you're right and it came to mind last week after me and Donna were together for the first times. It just felt so beautiful and so natural that it made me question why incest has always been seen as something dirty and wrong. Don't get me wrong I believe that incest with people underage is wrong the same as regular sex with people underage is wrong, but if the people involved are two consenting adults then...I guess I just want people who are interested to feel the beauty that comes from loving someone you already know and love," she finished saying.

"Well I for one like that it's dirty and filthy and oh so fucking taboo, it makes me so wet knowing my own daughter is a slave to my pussy aren't you my pet!" Joanna said surprising everyone by her sudden appearance.

"Oh Jesus, you scared the heck out of me! How the heck did you get in Jo?" Katie said after screaming in surprise.

"You forget dear girl that all of us parents have keys to you girl's apartment. I was quite impressed with your little speech by the way but take my advice, don't lecture people on a porn site. Feel free to let people know your views but do it casually because a lot of people watching will be watching to see you and your mom fuck!" Joanna told her while reaching a hand towards Trish.

"Duly noted Mrs. Stevens, but think how hot it would be if this site eventually becomes an outlet for people to act out their dirtiest darkest fantasies. Mother's and sons, brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters...I really think there's a lot more incest going on in the country than we can imagine."

Donna was sitting and listening to her daughter's views when she realized even more how much of an Alpha she was. It was obvious to her that Katie was confident in her views and opinions and it made her feel more secure in the volatile relationship they had undertaken, her daughter's words made her feel safe and secure.

"Oh my god I told you to cut the Mrs. Stevens crap...I know you aren't a sub but I swear to god I might have to take you over my knee and spank you too!" she told her best friend's daughter.

Donnas' eyebrows perked up at Joanna's comment and she looked over at her own daughter/mistress.

"That might be fun but don't be surprised if after you're done I flip you over and return the favor!" Katie said confidently.

Joanna laughed while once again admiring this young woman's confidence and poise in such a surreal setting.

"So I take it you want to be the patron saint of incest now, the Joan of Arc of unholy relationships. I admire that; let me know if there's anything I can do to help because as you know I'm in total agreement with you. Later tonight I hope to introduce the both of you and my sweet little puppy here to one of my closest friends outside of Connecticut. I hope it won't surprise you that I know more than a couple of people in the adult entertainment industry and she is one of them." Jo told her while taking a seat in Trish's chair and spreading her legs.

She was wearing the same outfit from the afternoon, a smart gray business suit with a skirt. She had added some really sheer black stockings though and as she pulled up the skirt all the women could see she had put on a set of garters to hold the stockings up but there were no panties.

"On your knees pet, crawl over here and make your mommy cum...I need that sweet little puppy tongue to make me cum before you have to work this show!" she commanded Trish.

"Why don't the two of you just sit back and watch how my pet pleases me, after all you both are the reason for us being together. Let her put on a show to get you both warmed up for your audience tonight. By the way if I were you don't be surprised if the phone doesn't ring tomorrow with some calls from people in the business because my friend is going to watch the two of you tonight with great interest. Now pet get to work..." Joanna said as she grabbed Trish's head and pulled it tight into her wet cunt.

As Trish fell to her knees and started slowly moving between her mother's thighs she heard quiet words of encouragement.

"Yes baby, you are such a good little puppy. I'm so happy to see you dressed properly too. I love seeing you getting ready to please mommy," she heard Joanna whisper right before she felt her head grabbed and pulled tight against her mother's cunt.

The scent of her mother's arousal was filling her nostrils as she slid her tongue deep within the folds of Joanna's most private place. On Wednesday the kinkiest and biggest thrill Trish got was knowing that her mouth was servicing the very vagina that gave birth to her. To her it seems like the most appropriate thing on earth for her to do. What better way of showing how grateful she was to her mother than to make her pussy cum over and over again.

Katie was leaning into Donna and the two of them were enthralled by the show in front of them. They were both amazed at the level of enthusiasm Trish displayed while sucking her mother's pussy. Katie laughed lightly and told Donna that Trish reminded her of a puppy with a chew toy that wouldn't give it up and wanted to play with it forever.

They watched as Joanna started grinding her wet snatch against her daughter's face while whispering every obscenity in the book to encourage her on.

"Lick it slut, lick my fucking cunt you dirty little puppy pussy, and eat your own mother's sweaty slimy pussy you dirty little whore. Show your friend and her mother where you really belong, right between these fucking thighs licking the cunt that birthed you!"

Then she lifted her ass slightly and shoved Trish's face even lower, essentially shoving her cum covered face into the crack of her ass.

"Now slut eat it, eat my dirty asshole, get your tongue in there and taste it. Taste my ass you slutty little bitch. You are my little puppy bitch in heat, so show me how much you love me eat my ass. That's it shove it all the way in taste the funkiness of mommy's ass," Joanna urged.

Both Katie and Donna moaned as they watched Trish push her tongue as far into Joanna's as it would go. This was no simple rim job that Trish was doing, she was literally tongue fucking her mother's ass and loving every second of it.

It wasn't long after Trish started passionately eating Joanna's ass that her mother pulled her face back up to her cunt. She smashed it there and screamed loudly,"YEEEESSSSS...HERE...HERE...IT CUMS...GET IT ALL BABY...I CAN FEEL IT...IT...IT'S GONNA SQUIRT..."

The other two women in the room watched as Trish's cheeks ballooned out knowing that the girl's mouth was being filled with Joanna's cum. They watched her work her throat and eagerly swallow everything Joanna had to offer. Even after Joanna released her head Trish was licking up the few drops that had run out the sides of her mouth. Then lovingly cleaned and lapped her mother's pussy until there wasn't a single drop of cum to be seen anywhere.

She then sat back on her haunches and with a proud smile yipped playfully just as a little puppy would do. Just like that same puppy she craved her mother's approval and attention so when Joanna reached down and stroked her hair with a smile on her own face Trish was ecstatic.

"Oh my sweet, sweet little puppy, you did so good it's a shame I still have to punish you later. You know what baby I'm going to let you decide, should I punish you for not answering the phone or not. If you don't want to be punished just say no and I will let it slide this one time, you have earned it," Joanna offered.

She did it as a small test to see how deep her daughter's level of devotion was already. She knew that she was going to need Trish's complete and total trust and devotion if she was going to play with her as she hoped.

Trish didn't even hesitate in answering since she had actually been curious as to what her punishment might be. She trusted her mother implicitly and knew that she would never do anything to harm her. She suspected that there might be pain involved but that thought made her shiver with anticipation, after all she was her mother's sub. All the videos she had ever seen on line involving this kind of lifestyle involved some bondage and light pain. She could never admit to herself while watching them that they made her wet but now faced with actually living that way she couldn't avoid her own arousal.

"No mistress, I was a bad puppy and I still need to be trained and punished properly. My mistress needs to teach me all the proper ways to please her and if need be administer whatever punishment her heart desires," Trish said submissively.

Joanna smiled down at her daughter who was still poised in between her legs, happier than she expected at her daughter's answer. She would introduce her to the joys of playful punishment later tonight and she was confident the young woman would enjoy every second of it. After all she couldn't have been more correct in her assessment of Trish's submissive nature.

As she looked over at Donna and Katie she wondered also at how deep Donnas sub nature ran within her friend. She wondered if Katie would be tempted to take their relationship to the extreme she was planning on taking Trish. She would see firsthand tonight their response to what she had planned for Trish and if they were interested she would make herself available as Katie's mentor. She could teach her all the proper techniques used to train and discipline a proper slave.

"So young Lady I hear that you rocked your own father's universe earlier tonight?" Joanna asked as she recovered.

Katie whose mind was still filtering all of what she had just witnessed again with her best friend Trish was brought back into focus with Joanna's question.

"Oh, my dad, yeah I guess so. It just seemed like the natural thing to do once he confronted my mom outright on having an affair this weekend," she told Joanna.

"What about you Donna, how do you think Jack is going to act when you get home Monday? He's going to have two days to stew and fantasize about all the things you and Katie will be doing this weekend," she asked her own best friend.

"I don't know Jo; somehow Katie was able to get him to stay in control over the phone. I know just confirming an affair had to be a huge shock to him but to then find out it is with our own daughter...I am half hoping that he does fantasize about it all weekend. The biggest surprise though was her being able to make Jack consider being a willing cuckold," Donna told her.

"Oh wow, how on earth did you get there so fast Katie," Joanna asked once again surprised and impressed with Katie's poise.

"Actually my dad brought it up; he mentioned that my grandparents lived this kind of lifestyle while he grew up so he isn't a stranger to the idea. I just convinced him for the moment that if it was okay for his parents and they never divorced maybe it's not a bad thing at all. He agreed to consider it seriously and promised not to make any decisions before he spoke with mom on Monday night," Katie said proudly.

"Jo, I have to tell you that I trust Katie just as much as Trish seems to trust you. I'm not sure if I am interested in us going that deep into the rabbit hole of submissive role play but I will follow my lover completely. I told her last week that I gave her full control over our physical relationship and it makes me feel safe when she takes the lead like this afternoon. You might think I would be sitting here in a panic over what she told him but no, she handled it so confidently that Jack agreed to everything she asked," Donna beamed with pride.

"Katie, I have to tell you again how impressed I am with you and how you have taken the lead for your mother and yourself. If there's any advice or information I can give or help with always feel free to call me, I will make sure you have my direct number before the end of the night too. How about you sweetie, do you think you might be interested in some formal training for that wild old pet you have over there, I have a feeling she is gonna be a wild bronco after so many years suppressing her real nature," Joanna offered.

Both Donna and Katie laughed at Joanna's offer but Donna spoke up first.

"Oh and what nature do you think that might be miss sex expert?" she teased.

"Seriously? You my dear are a natural submissive slut just like my little pet here. The difference is you have hidden that part of you for such a long time that your daughter/mistress might need some help in handling you.