Two Pairs of Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left me alone during the swing through Texas with the gigs in Dallas, San Antonio and Houston. They were all big, stadium, fifty thousand plus shows that tired out the entire group. It was not until the afternoon of the New Orleans concert that he wanted me again.

We did it in his dressing room just moments before he went on stage. 'I want your cum on my cock as I sing," he had told me as he pulled his zip up leaving me lying nearly naked on the small bed in his dressing room.

After New Orleans we had a five day break in Florida before two big, seventy thousand stadium gigs in Miami and Tampa. Dempsy, Keggy, I and a few of the management team and road crew had decided to spend that time on South Beach, Miami. Half of an entire floor of the Fontainbleu Hotel had been reserved for us and I could only cringe at the waste of money when half the rooms and suites were empty. 'But hey,' Dempsy said. 'It's only fucking money!

It was our second day there. We had flown in on the Gulfstream, parked that and had been whizzed to South Beach in a convoy of limos. It made me feel important, although the sheer waste of money was mind boggling. We had eaten a late breakfast accompanied with lashings of vodka and samplings of dope and pills, smoked, sniffed, rubbed on gums and taken by mouth.

Dempsy, a few of the guys, me and a couple of other, press relations and, I am not quite sure what, other than they looked good, women were round the pool. It was around five. The sun was sinking, the shadows were getting longer and the sun was losing its strength.

"Come on Tina, let's go and talk contracts," Dempsy said out of the blue.

In my damp, from swimming, bikini with a sundress zipped up at the front over that I followed him to his suite on the top floor.

"Let me go and get out of this wet bikini, I'll be right back."

I slipped into a matching set of bra and panties and pulled a long, thin yellow voile sun dress on. I was back at the suite in double quick time. If they wanted to talk contracts, there was no time to waste, was my thinking.

Keggy came in just after I had shut the door.

Pouring us all a toothwash glass of vodka, Dempsy said. "You know Kegs and I are very close don't you Tina?"

"Yes of course," I replied trying to link that to the contract talks we were supposed to have.

"And generally what's mine is his, you know?"

Keggy came up alongside me. He slid his arm round my waist. It began to dawn on me then.

I can't remember who kissed me first but it doesn't matter for quickly my mouth was moving from one to the other as I swapped deep, lip grinding, tongue searching kisses with each of them.

Was it wrong? Was it totally immoral and was I using sex to get favours? Yes and fucking no. Of course it was wrong, but of cours, I wanted to keep the business. Of course I wanted to get more of Bandana's world, but equally I wanted to be fucked by two rock stars. Can many women honestly say they wouldn't want that?

"I've wanted this since the Dorchester," Keggy whispered into my ear as Dempsy slid the zip down on my dress.

"You're body is even better Tina than I remember" Dempsy said as Keggy slid the dress down my body and let it fall in a pool around my feet.

Keggy chipped in. "Fucking hell Tina they are amazing," as he cupped both of my tits that were slightly bulging out of the slightly too small bra.

We were all pressing our bodies together as they undressed and kissed me. I found myself responding. My hands were pushing up their tee shirts, pulling them from their shorts, running my hands over their chests. They pulled away and they slipped their tee shirts off. I shuddered as I saw their bare, youthful chests and watched the bulges in their tight swim shorts that were so very obvious. My arousal grew as I watched them slide them down and my gaze fell on their young hardnesses. Long and slim and stunningly rigid their erections seemed to be beckoning to me, attracting me and captivating me and completely exciting me. I wanted those erections, those hard male phalluses, those taught, throbbing young cocks. I took one in each hand shuddering as they gave me such lovely sensations.

They pulled me into their arms. I had one of them pressed against each of my hips as we again exchanged long deep kisses. I squirmed myself against them loving the feel of two erections slithering across and up and down my stomach and groins.

We were whispering telling each other how good it was to be doing this with them saying how beautiful I was and me telling them that they were wonderful.

"My two delicious rock and roll toy boys," I smiled as one of them undid my bra. My full D cup breasts seemed to spring out at them as they were released from their captivity and immediately both of them cupped, squeezed and caressed the sensitive flesh. They simultaneously pinched my aching nipples then together bent their heads and took them in their mouths. My nipples are always sensitive. Having a mouth on them is always incredible. Having two mouths on them at the same time was amazing and when they both slid their hands between my legs as well it was simply mind blowing for me.

"Oh God, oh yes," I whimpered my hands finding both of their heads and my fingers running through their thick, dark locks. As they continued with their mouths on my breasts sucking large areas of flesh into them and chewing so sensitively on my nipples, so I adoringly rubbed their faces, shoulders and chests. I desperately wanted to hold their erections, but standing as they sucked my breasts, I couldn't reach them. One of their hands found my pussy and began stroking and pressing that while another caressed the cheeks of my bottom before sliding between them and pressing right on my anus. I was being caressed and aroused on every one of my most female places at the same time; it was an amazing combination of feelings and it sent my arousal through the roof.

"Oh Dempsy, oh Keggy," I moaned as my climax started. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

"Yes Tina, cum for us let us make you cum."

I was now moaning and squirming my body against them. I was pressing my breasts against their mouths willing them to suck me harder. I was pressing my pussy against their hands trying to gain even more sensations and pleasure from their fingers. And I got that. They knew, or sensed, what I wanted and they sucked harder, both on the flesh of each breast and the hard nipples, and they pressed their fingers harder and deeper into me. I could feel that now there were two sets of fingers on my pussy. Two hands were arousing my lips. Hands were on and around it, one from the front and one from behind. Fingers, the number of which I couldn't tell, were stroking and pressing me. Sliding along my lips, pressing my clit and slithering inside me. At last I managed to get to their erections or, they presented them to me. They felt so good in my hands and I started pumping them and pressing them against the softness of my belly. I was being kissed by each of them alternately as wave after wave of sensational feelings flooded over me. And like that standing in the middle of their bedroom they made me cum.

"Jesus," I sighed as I lay against them as my orgasm subsided. "You two are too much for an old lady," I smiled kissing both of them.

They laid me on the bed and I went to take my knickers off but Dempsy said.

"No please leave them on Tina."

"They are so sexy we want to fuck you with them on," Keggy muttered.

I laughed and joked back to them at the unintentional double entendre.

"If you want to make love to me with them on then I'll have to take them off won't I?

The nuances of the English language baffled them until I explained that the way Keggy had said we want to make love to you with them on could be interpreted as meaning the panties would be on them. They both laughed with me as I explained that and said.

"But hey whatever turns you on right?"

Laughing Keggy said as he ran his fingertips across my still hardened nipple. "What do you think we are a couple of faggots?"

"Would it turn you on Tina?"

"What?"

"Seeing us in your panties?"

Smiling I replied. "You can't both get in one pair can you?"

"No, more's the pity," Dempsy said looking at me.

"Hold on a sec," I said getting up and going to my big handbag.

"See how organised I am," I smiled holding up a black thong. "Always be prepared is my motto."

Moving back to the bed I sat on the side of it, laid the black thong on the white sheet and looking at them both I said fairly thickly, for I was becoming quite excited at the prospect.

"All yours guys."

They both stared at me for a moment or two as my action in getting the spare pair and my last comment sunk in.

"Are you sure Tina?" Keggy said softly his eyes quite gleaming as he looked at me.

"Yes, yes I am," I replied.

I took the panties I was wearing off and, holding a pair in each hand, I leaned forward and ran the silk and lace across their erections. The feeling of their hardness through the silk was lovely and they both groaned as I caressed their rigid cocks with my panties. I ran the luxuriant material between their thighs pressing it between the cheeks of their bums and wrapping it around their balls. Feeling two scrotums in my hands at the same time was a wonderfully thrilling sensation and seeing them covered with the silk of my underwear added even more to that.

"Put them on," I croaked wondering a bit at just what we were doing.

Between us we slid the panties up their legs and fitted them around their genitals. Inevitably their erections were too large to be covered fully by the panties and the sight of the flimsy garments bulging with the swells of their erections was amazing. I leaned forward my breasts grazing their legs and reached up so that I could run my fingers along their partly hidden and partly visible lengths.

"Oh God, yes, yes Tina," Dempsy moaned his hand gripping Keggy's wrist.

"This is wonderful," Keggy sighed his hand falling on Dempsy's thigh.

I took their hands and slowly moved them towards the other's panty covered cock. As I placed them there so I saw both their bodies jerk and immediately the fingers eagerly, it seemed, wrapped themselves around the other's erection inside my panties. There was no resistance.

I've always found it exciting to see a man masturbate or even just caress himself there, but to see two of them doing that to each other was incredible. I joined in. And as Keggy stroked Dempsy's cock so I caressed his balls through the silk and as Dempsy rubbed the tip of Keggy's prick so I ran my fingers up and down his length.

They pulled me between them and they both half laid on me squashing my breasts and pressing their erections into my tummy. Feeling those delicious bulges covered in the smooth silk on my bare skin and my mound was sensational. I kissed them both alternately as my hands reached round them squeezing and rubbing their taught, muscular arses. I squirmed away from them indicating for them to lie on their fronts. I stared at the slithers of silk snaking downward between the cheeks of their taught bottoms and found that to be a very stirring sight. I've always been fascinated by my lover's arses and seeing two before me with my panties on them was amazing. I wanted to love those four cheeks, rub them, kiss them and lick between them following the path set by the panties.

As I ran my fingers over the two gorgeous rumps so I saw that they'd turned their faces towards each other.

"Oh Tina," Dempsy moaned as I saw his hand slip round Keggy and caress his waist.

"This is amazing," Keggy sighed as his face moved closer to Dempsy's and as his hand reached out and stroked the other man's arm.

They turned onto their sides facing each other one of their hands reaching out for me the other for their friend. They pressed their erections together and I saw the two panty covered cocks merge into one as they squirmed their cocks together.

I moved so that I was kneeling above their heads on the bed. I ran my hands down in between them across their lithe chests and over their breasts squeezing them and pinching their nipples just as they had to me. Bending my head, I kissed them both. As they were on their sides and I was above them I couldn't kiss them fully on their lips so I kissed and licked their cheeks and the edges of their lips. As I did that their hands reached up for my breasts that were hanging down over their faces. They squeezed and caressed my two dangling tits that due to my kneeling position seemed to be even larger and softer that they really were.

I kissed them one after the other and then, by pushing their faces even closer together, both at the same time. Our faces were merging together. Our heads were becoming one. Our lips were so close together, they were touching. Three pairs of lips kissing at the same time. Three pairs of lips kissing as one. As I kissed them and as they kissed me back so they were also kissing each other. I could see their tongues on the other's lips and between them and I could feel them on my lips and on my tongue as well. All three tongues were pressing together as this mutual lovemaking continued on its unexpected journey. A journey that I found so exciting. A journey that had gone so much further than anything I had experienced before.

As we all got more into it, I guess they became less inhibited about displaying their sexual feelings for each other. I assumed that my agreement to them donning my panties had loosened them up and had made them realise that I wouldn't be offended by their overtly gay gestures and actions. I hadn't realised that I wouldn't be put off by it. I'd never seen men kiss and the thought of it prior to this would have held little or no appeal for me. I wouldn't say that I'd have been disgusted or anything but, if asked, I would have probably said that I wouldn't find it either appealing or exciting. But being so involved with it, being part of it, being involved with them kissing, being with them as they did that was amazing. It did appeal to me and it did excite me.

In fact the whole scene appealed and excited me.

The way they were laying facing each other now with their arms around the other. The way that their panty covered cocks were writhing together. The way that my breasts were hanging down over their faces as I knelt there naked. The way they caressed those large, soft, dangling orbs and, of course, the way that the three of us were now kissing as one.

"Are you OK with this?" one of them asked when we broke away for a moment to get breath.

"Yes, oh yes," I whispered.

They pulled me back between them and started kissing me and caressing my breasts again. I felt such closeness with them, so much tenderness and, at the time, so much love between us. But of course I was confusing love with lust and pleasure with business. However, it was as if we were becoming one person. As if where I finished and they began all merged together. Their hands were all over me and all over each other as mine were all over both of them. We became more energetic moving around and changing positions so that we could use our mouths as well as our hands. I had no idea most of the time whose tongue was on my lips or whose fingers were stroking my breasts. Was it Dempsy's mouth licking my pussy or Keggy's that was sliding between the cheeks of my bottom? Was it Keggy's erection that was pressed against my mound or was it his that was in my mouth? I didn't know and it didn't matter for what we were doing was enacting the most perfect three way lovemaking. All of our inhibitions were now going. Any reservations that they, or I may have had about them demonstrating their sexuality was sliding away and vanishing.

Anything seemed right, any embrace, gesture or action was ok. No not ok was necessary and important. As Dempsy lay on his back his cock as hard as it could be poking out from the waistband of my thong I stroked him running my fingers up and down its length while Keggy caressed my breasts from behind offering each in turn to his friend's mouth. I kept my breast there letting Dempsy send wonderful feelings through me from chewing on my nipple as I leaned forward my hand lifting his cock almost at right angles to his belly. I licked its salty tasting tip and took the bulbous end into my mouth. As I did so, Keggy's face came alongside mine. He kissed my cheeks and ran his hands through my long, hair that was tumbling over his friend's midriff. I put my arm around his neck and pushed gently. I pushed his face nearer to mine, nearer to where mine was, nearer to where my lips were encircled around his lover's erection. He seemed to hesitate a little but only for a moment. I continued to apply a slight pressure on the back of his neck that was, I hoped, inviting and encouraging to him. Still holding Dempsy's erection up from his body I took my mouth away and turned his cock so that the end of it was pointing directly at Keggy's mouth. It was just a few millimetres from his lips. The tip of Dempsy's cock gleaming with my saliva or maybe his pre cum was so close to Keggy's opened mouth. Invitingly close. Irresistibly close.

Reaching out and cradling Dempsy's balls in his hand, Keggy looked into my eyes. It was as though he was asking my permission. I guessed what he wanted so I smiled and nodded.

"Ok Tina?" he asked glancing from my eyes to Dempsy's cock then back again

"Yes Keggy," I breathed as I pushed his neck. "Yes. Do it now. Do it for Dempsy Keggy, do it for me. Suck Dempsy's cock."

I heard both of them gasp as I said that.

"Oh Tina," Dempsy breathed.

"Do you mean it?" Keggy sighed his mouth staying open.

Looking from one to the other I whispered.

"If you want to I'd love to see it."

Keggy smiled back his gratitude and Dempsy gave me an affectionate hug as it got through to them that I indeed did want to see them make oral love.

It was an oddly arousing sight to watch a man take another guy's cock into his mouth. Normally I would have been appalled had someone suggested I would want see such an overtly gay act. But somehow with these two rock stars it seemed, oh I don't know, just right. It was part of our relationship and now part of us. After all it's only rock and roll isn't it?

So as Keggy licked and sucked Guy's length I joined in and used my mouth on Dempsy's scrotum and Keggy's face. It was a really stirring moment. I was wondering though how far Keggy would go and if he would bring Dempsy off but just as I was thinking that he took his mouth away.

Smiling at me he said. "I think it's time for us to fuck you Tina not each other, don't you?"

"My heart was pounding at all what was happening and I whispered.

"Yes, whatever you say."

Keggy pushed me back kissing and stroking my body as Dempsy leaned over me chewing at one of my nipples.

"Like this," Dempsy said pulling me onto all fours. He took my face in his hands and lowered that towards his erection.

At the same time, Keggy positioned himself behind me and held my hips. I felt him pushing his cock against my lips that were obviously soaked and, due to my legs having been pushed open by Keggy's knee, were slightly parted. Dempsy lifted himself on one elbow so that his lovely, slim cock was almost touching my lips. And then simultaneously they shoved their cocks into me. One in my pussy the other in my mouth. Yes, simultaneously Keggy fucked my cunt while his male lover fucked my face.

Keggy didn't last long. It wasn't necessary and he had been through such a lot of excitement so it was only a couple of minutes of deliciously stirring thrusts before he was moaning and groaning.

"Aaaagh I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

I was as ready as he was and pushing back and squirming my bum I dragged every last bit of wonderful feelings from his cock as that exploded. I was still cumming and climaxing as Keggy withdrew and as Dempsy pulled me on top of him. His penis was pressing against my belly and felt so good. I opened my legs letting them fall either side of his hips as Keggy took his friend's erection and slid it against my lips. One quick thrust and it was in me. Dempsy pumped himself as best he could being underneath me but that was all that was needed to start taking me back up again towards the crest of another, or a continuation of the first, orgasm.