Two-Step Cowboy Dances Disco Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without having to put a subtle hand to his shoulder or a gentle hand to the back of his head, with him already on his knees, Chad leaned forward and pulled down my briefs to my feet. Immediately, my cock sprang to life as if it was a sideways Jack in the Box. I stepped out of my underwear.

As soon as he saw my giant cock sticking straight out, no doubt, before I changed my mind, he wrapped his hand around my naked, erect prick and slowly stroked me while staring up at me. I couldn't believe that I allowed a gay man to give me a hand job. Yet, I was so horny that I would have allowed my mother and/or my sister to give me a hand job if they were here. In shock, I stared down at him and watched him masturbate me.

Actually, it felt good for him to masturbate me. I enjoyed him stroking my prick. Definitely, he was expert at giving a hand job. He gave me a better hand job than most women ever gave me a hand job.

Hard for me to wrap my head around, something that I thought that I'd never do, I couldn't believe that I allowed a gay man to not only see my erect prick but also to stroke my erect prick. Yet, admittedly, with him knowing his way around a man's dick, a real professional hand job giver, it really felt good for him to masturbate me. Sexually surprising me as much as he sexually excited me, as if he was a woman instead of a man, he continued staring up at me while continuing to stroke me.

Then, surprising me and with me not stopping him, Chad leaned forward and took my erect prick in his mouth. He was blowing me. I couldn't believe my brother's gay friend was blowing me. As soon as he took me in his mouth, I had an even bigger erection. It felt so good for my penis to be inside of his warm and wet mouth. I couldn't remember the last time that I had a blowjob.

I closed my eyes while pretending that he was a woman blowing me instead of a man. I ran my fingers through his dyed, blonde hair before putting my hand behind his head. I pulled his head forward while humping his mouth and fucking his face. Then, seemingly, not believing that he was sucking a cock as big, he pulled me out of his mouth to stare at my naked, erect cock.

"I've sucked some big dicks in my life, but you have the biggest prick that I've ever had in my mouth," he said with a dirty laugh staring at my big dick before smiling up at me and while still stroking me. "You have the biggest cock that I've even seen," he said laughing like a girl. "I love your giant dong. Your cock is a monster. I'm really enjoying blowing you," he said.

Having just met the man, Chad was blowing. I couldn't believe that a man was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe that I had allowed my brother's gay friend to blow me. Then, unable to control myself from doing so, I put a firm hand to the back of his blonde head again. Unable to stop myself from doing so, I humped his mouth and fucked his face again.

Determined for me to cum in his mouth, he stroked me faster. He stroked me harder. He sucked me deeper. Deep throating me, with him a professional cocksucker, he took the entire length of my prick in his mouth.

# # #

Well, that certainly was different from just meeting a woman and her blowing me. Unless she was a prostitute that I paid for her to give me a blowjob, I had never met a woman who sucked my cock after just having met her. Seemingly, different with gay men, they'll suck anyone's cock anywhere and anytime, even after just having met them.

"Save some for me," said Troy moving to his knees and scooting closer to his friend. "Oh, my God," said Troy. "He does have a big dick. I love men who have big penises," he said taking me in his hand to stroke me before taking me in his mouth to suck me.

Something that I never thought would happen, both men took turns stroking me. Both men took turns sucking me. Both men blew me.

I couldn't believe that two, gay men gave me oral sex. Having never had threesome sex, I couldn't believe that I was having threesome sex with two men instead of having threesome sex with two women. Yet, I didn't care. It wasn't like I was blowing them. They were blowing me.

While watching his friends suck my cock, my brother unzipped himself and pulled out his prick. I wondered if he was thinking about blowing me, too. I couldn't believe that I allowed two, gay men that I had just met to blow me while my brother watched and masturbated himself. Only, I wouldn't want my brother to blow me. That would be too weird.

Yet, still in shock, I couldn't believe that I was receiving a blowjob from two, gay men. Yet, comfortable in my masculinity, I didn't think that I'd cum from receiving a blowjob from a man, not even from two men, and especially not from two, gay men. I didn't think that I'd cum unless I was fondling a woman's naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples as she blew me.

Then, as soon as I thought that I wouldn't cum, shocking me as much as it surprised me and sexually excited me, I exploded a huge load of cum in Troy's mouth. As soon as I did, Chad grabbed my cock and stuck my prick in his mouth. I ejaculated more cum in his mouth, too.

Then, as soon as Chad removed my stiff prick from his lips, I exploded more cum all over his face, in his blonde hair, and all over his naked chest. Finally, when Troy grabbed my penis and took me in his hand again, I continued ejaculating cum all over his face, in his hair, and all over his naked chest, too. I gave both of my brother's gay friends cum baths.

"That was a lot of cum. So much cum," laughed Chad while scooping up my cum with his fingers and depositing it in his mouth. "You gave us both quite the cum baths," he said laughing.

Troy nodded his head while wiping his face with a hand towel that my brother handed him.

"Are you sure you're not gay," said Troy with a laugh?

# # #

As soon as I ejaculated from Chad and Troy blowing me, Daniel ejaculated in a tissue from masturbating himself. While watching his two friends blow me, my brother watched me give his two friends a cum bath while laughing. I wiped my penis with a tissue and stuffed my still erect prick back in my underwear. Unintentionally, something that I thought that I'd never do, I gave three gay men a sexual show.

Then, seemingly not done with me, surprising me, Chad stood, and with a heavy hand to my chest, he pushed me back on the couch. As soon as I fell backwards on the softness of the couch, he climbed on me. He mounted me.

"In case your curious about what it feels like to suck a cock, suck my cock. Blow me, David," he said. "I need to cum in your mouth."

I surprised myself, yet again. Instead of pushing him off of me, turning my head away, and refusing to take him in my mouth and blow him, as if I was in a tranced, I opened my mouth and took his erect prick inside. I stroked his cock while sucking his cock as if I was a gay man instead of a straight man. I blew my brother's gay friend. I couldn't believe that I sucked his cock.

In the way that I put a heavy hand to the back of his head, humped his mouth, and fucked his face, he put a heavy hand to the back of my head, humped my mouth, and fucked my face. In the way that it didn't take me long to cum from two, gay men blowing me, it didn't take him long to cum from a straight man blowing him. Surprising myself again, instead of spitting out his cum, I swallowed his load.

As soon as Chad ejaculated a load of cum in my mouth, he moved off or me. Then, still not done with me, Troy mounted me, too. He leaned forward and struck his prick in my mouth, too. In the way that Chad had done, Troy did, too.

He put a heavy hand to the back of my head, humped my mouth, and fucked my face. As if I was mesmerized by their pricks, as if I was hypnotized by their big snakes, I blew him in the way that I blew Chad. As if I was a gay man instead of a straight man, I stroked Troy's cock while sucking his erect prick.

Again, not taking him long to cum, he exploded a load of cum in my mouth and I swallowed that, too. Then, doing something that I never expected them to do, the both of them stood in front of me while masturbating themselves. They ejaculated a second load of cum all over my face, in my hair, all over my chest, and across my stomach. My first and only cum bath, two gay men gave me a cum bath.

Fortunately, I never saw Chad, Troy, or any other of my brother's gay friends again. They kept to himself, and I did, too. Instead of living together, we lived as if we were living in a time share. Not by choice or by deliberate purpose but just how our lives seldom crossed, I was there when he wasn't home.

To be continued...

12