Two Very Nasty Girls Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

"Oh, God Jill… that feels so fucking good… move your fingers around… UUUUUNNGGGHH… aahhhh… I can't stop… CUUUMMMMING… Oh fuck… I need another cock… PLEEEZZZZE… put it in my ass..."

Fred took the cue pulling out of Jill and repositioning himself behind Shelia. Jill guided his slimy cock against Shelia's crinkly little rosebud. It easily popped through. After a few quick strokes all 10 inches were buried up her ass.

"OH GOD… OH GOD… YES… YES… YES… fuck my ass… fuck my cunt… UUUNNNGGGHHH… fill me with cum… AAAAHHHHH…"

Jill kneeled behind them and spread Fred's cheeks so she could tongue his asshole. She reached under Bob and rubbed his balls and scrotum. She could feel cum churn and his balls swell just before he blasted his seed into Shelia's hot cunt. He continued flooding Shelia's creaming cunt with cum until their combined juices streamed down Bob's balls and all over her fingers.

Jill took a cum coated finger and shoved it into Fred's ass, pressing against his scrotum. The sudden new sensation sent him over the edge. Fred grunted loudly and erupted deep into Shelia's bowels. "Oh yes, that's it, baby… I can feel you squirting your beautiful, hot cum in my ass…oh shit… I'm going to cum again… oh God… OOOOOOOOHHHHHH…"

Fred finally pulled out and collapsed on the couch. Bob's drained cock had started to wilt inside Shelia's swollen pussy. As he lifted her off him, a flood of cum and cunt juices gushed from her pussy all over his lower stomach, thighs and cock. Jill quickly moved in and cleaned up the mess with her tongue, then swallowed his wilted dick and balls and sucked them clean. When she was finished with Bob, she moved over to Shelia who was sprawled on the couch and licked the remaining cum from her pussy and ass. When she was finished, she stood up and surveyed the scene.

"Okay, boys, you have about 5 minutes to get hard again and do a repeat performance on me. Only this time I want Bob's thick cock up my ass."

Jill knelt between Bob and Fred and began sucking their cocks back life. Shelia slipped off the couch and wedged her head between Jill's thighs, pried her cunt lips open with her thumbs and lifted her mouth so she could taste Jill's sweet nectar. Once she had Jill's juices flowing, she shoved two fingers up her cunt while giving her clit a tongue lashing. Jill gasped as her body shuddered.

"Oh, JESUS… I'm cumming… AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH…"

Cunt juice poured from Jill. Shelia eagerly lapped it up with her mouth and tongue. Then she moved her tongue to Jill's asshole and worked the tip inside. Finally, she worked two fingers up Jill's ass, twisting and turning them as she tongue-fucked Jill's cunt. This sent Jill into another gushing orgasm.

"Fucking Jesus… UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHH… YES… YES… AAAAHHHH…"

By this time Bob and Fred were standing tall again. Jill pushed Fred down on the couch and climbed on top, guiding his cock into her juicy pussy. She sank down until she was completely impaled, then invited Bob to move up behind her and insert his eight inches up her shit hole. They began ramming her hard in both holes sending Jill into a series of shrieking and gasping orgasms. Shelia sat up on the arm of the couch with her legs spread and her cunt poised just in front of Jill's face. As Jill's first orgasm subsided she started lapping at Sheila's juicy cunt with her tongue.

They fucked like this for a while, then shifted positions. Shelia climbed on top of Jill in a sixty-nine position. Bob got behind her and slid his throbbing shaft up her ass. Fred spread Jill's legs until he could stuff his cock into her cunt. Both girls continued to lick each other's pussy as they were getting crammed full of cock. Jill noticed Bob's cock begin to swell as it pistoned in and out of Shelia's ass. She knew he was getting ready to blast a load up her dark tunnel. Jill wanted it for herself but had never tried an ass-to-mouth. What the fuck, she thought, tonight I'm just a dirty little cumslut.

She wrapped her hand around Bob's thick shaft and popped his cock out of Shelia's ass and pointed it towards her mouth just as he erupted with a powerful blast of cum. It splashed across her eyes, nose, lips and chin. She managed to get her lips around his shaft as he blasted a second shot down her throat. He continued pumping and she continued swallowing until he was drained. Jill pressed his scrotum and squeezed his cock to get the last few drops before he started to wilt.

Just as she was finishing Bob, Jill felt Fred spaying his seed against her cunt walls. The unexpected sensation caused her to start cumming as well. Fred must have had a good reservoir built up in his balls because he kept blasting stream after stream into Jill. Shelia began nibbling Jill's clit as Fred was filling her cunt prolonging Jill's orgasm and giving Shelia a mouthful of their combined juices that overflowed Jill's cunt. Shelia cleaned Fred's cock when he finally pulled out, then planted her mouth over Jill's pussy and sucked the cream from her cunt. She collected a mouthful, then spun around and put her lips to Jill's. The two girls shared cum from Jill's cunt as they kissed.

The girls dressed and Bob dropped them back at the bowling alley where their car was parked. It was only 9:00 and the night was still young.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers
12