Two Very Nasty Girls Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad dumped a big load into Shelia's ass which caused Shelia to scream out loud as her body shook with orgasm. When Brad was finished he sat down on the floor exhausted. Shelia continued to ride Josh's nine inch cock until she had another gushing orgasm, then climbed off him and sucked his cock all the way down her throat. Josh didn't last long. He roared out and blasted his warm seed down her throat and into her stomach. She swallowed all of it and continued sucking him until he went limp.

Shelia pulled on her shorts and top and surveyed the scene. Cathy and Anna were slowly licking each other in a sixty-nine position. The guys were all sitting on the floor exhausted. Shelia left the room to look for Jill. She ran into Joan who was looking for Brad.

"Oh, he's in the study, but I'm afraid us girls wore him out. But if you try really hard he might be able to get it up one more time for you."

Jill eventually passed out from too many multiple orgasms. Cum was seeping from every orifice in her body. When she finally opened her eyes she could hear sounds of moans and gasps coming from various corners of the darkened basement. She found her shorts and top, slipped them on and went back up the stairs to find a bathroom so she could wash off the gobs of cum caked all over her tits, ass, face and hair. Then she went in search of Shelia.

Jill stumbled across Joan's father and four of his friends playing poker in the card room of the pool house out back. They were all in their late thirties/early forties. Jill assumed some of them were fathers of other kids there. Joan's father was particularly handsome and all of them looked to be in good shape. Jill decided to tease them and see what kind of reaction she would get. Getting fucked by five grown men would be a nice way to cap a sex filled evening.

"Hello, Mr. Reynolds," Jill said in a soft voice while striking a sexy pose in the doorway, "Remember me? I'm Jill. Joan didn't tell me there was a card game. I just love playing poker."

Jill walked over to the card table swaying her hips and lifting her tits so the nipples could be seen poking through the thin material of the top. She stopped right in front of Joan's dad, put her hands on her upper thighs and started moving them up her body. As her hands were sliding over her tits she looked into his eyes.

"Of course I usually lose my shirt when I play. Maybe I should just take care of that first."

Jill reached down and pulled her top up over her tits and head letting it drop to the floor. With her fingers she tweaked her erect nipples.

"Is it cold in here or am I just getting excited by all you handsome men?"

She looked down in Mr. Reynolds' lap and saw a noticeable bulge forming. He was staring at her speechless as were all the other men whose bulges were also obvious. Jill was now in complete control of the situation. It was time to takes things to the next level.

"Oh my, now look what I've done. I've been really bad, Mr. Reynolds. I got you and your friends all excited.

"Uh… listen… Miss… Jill… um, I don't think…"

As he struggled to get the words out Jill dropped to her knees and unzipped his trousers. He stopped talking altogether when she wrapped her lips around his engorged cock. Just then the door opened. Shelia had been looking for Jill and found her at the right moment. She ripped off her top and wiggled out of her shorts as she walked into the room, closing and locking the door behind her.

"Now Jill, you weren't going to hog all these hunks for yourself were you? Besides, they don't look like they want to wait in line."

She dropped onto her knees in front of one of the men who had stood to get a better view of Jill sucking on a cock. She quickly had him unzipped and into her mouth. Another moved over in front of Shelia and took out his throbbing eight inch tool. Shelia lost no time in engulfing it, and then a third one that showed up poking at her face. She rotated between the three men, sucking and deep throating one while using her hands to stroke the other two.

While Jill was on her knees bent over with Mr. Reynolds' thick cock in her mouth, the fifth card player moved in behind her and peeled off her tight shorts. After staring briefly at the juicy peach hanging between her legs just below her creamy ass, her pulled out what had to be a foot long cock and placed the tip against her swollen mound. She took Mr. Reynolds from her mouth and gasped as she felt the large cock split her open. She felt his cock bottom out inside her pussy as he started fucking her and had her first orgasm. She plunged her mouth back down on Mr. Reynolds and took him deep into her throat.

In the meantime Shelia had repositioned herself so that she was riding the big thick cock below her while continuing to suck the other two. She looked up at the man with the other big cock while loading it with gobs of saliva.

"Would you mind shoving this beautiful cock up my ass? I just love getting fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time."

She didn't have to ask twice. He got behind her, spread her cheeks, placed the bulging head of his cock against her sphincter and pushed. Shelia moaned as she felt his massive tool penetrate her tight passage and start pushing deeper into her dark tunnel. The two men found their rhythm and alternately pounded into her belly. She wrapped her lips around the third man's cock while the other two fucked her pussy and ass.

Mr. Big watched his twelve in cock glide in and out of Jill between her creamy ass cheeks, glistening in the light from the juices of her orgasm. He reached down with his thumb and pressed it against her asshole until it popped inside. Jill loved the feeling but wanted more than a thumb to fill her ass. She stood and turned around, sitting down on Mr. Reynolds' lap and guiding his cock to her tight asshole. Once he had worked it all the way inside her, she raised her legs so the twelve inch cock could reenter her pussy. The two men quickly rode her to another gushing orgasm. The twelve inch cock in her pussy pulled out and pressed against her lips, Jill quickly gobbled him into her mouth while continuing to ride Mr. Reynolds who still had his cock up her ass.

The guy Shelia was sucking looked as if he hardly ever had sex and probably never received a blow job in his life. He was almost apologetic as his cock began pumping streams of hot thick cum into her mouth. He kept cumming and cumming as though his balls had a bottomless reservoir of cock cream. It was drooling from her lips and running down her chin. She took him into her throat as he finished pumping the last remnants of his thick seed into her mouth. He pulled away and sat down completely drained. Now that he was finished, Shelia was able to concentrate of the two cocks in her pussy and ass.

"Oh fuck… aaahhhh… that's it… fuck my pussy, pound my ass… oh god yes…. mmpphh… I'm going to cum… faster… oh shit… EEEEEEEEEE… OOOOOOOOOOO…"

Just as she started her orgasm she felt a stream of hot cum blast into her pussy, followed by a second and third blast. Her shrieks became louder and uncontrollable. Then the cock in her ass swelled and erupted into her bowels. Another wave of orgasm crashed through Shelia. The two cocks kept pounding into her until they were drained and her squeals turned to whimpers.

Mr. Reynolds was the first to cum in Jill. When she felt his cock swell she came crashing down hard on his entire length. Hot semen blasted into her gut. She lifted up and impaled herself again getting a second flood of hot cock cream up her ass. She was on the verge of another orgasm when the twelve inch cock pushed against the back of her mouth and unleashed a powerful stream of hot seed. She tried desperately to swallow the thick cum gushing into her mouth, but lost all control. He fell from her mouth and sprayed his seed all over her face and tits while she gasped for air with cum drooling over her lips.

Shelia had disengaged and stood just as Mr. Big was draining the last few drops of cum onto Jill's tits. Shelia bent over and licked off the last drop of cum oozing from him, then lifted Jill's trembling body off Mr. Reynolds' deflating cock which was still in her ass. The girls began kissing and sharing the cum in Jill's mouth and all over her face. Cum was streaming down Shelia's leg as it poured out of her pussy and ass. Jill slid down Shelia's body and clamped her mouth over Shelia's leaking pussy. Shelia leaned back against the table and lifted one of her legs over Jill's shoulder.

After licking Shelia to an orgasm, Jill climbed on the table and pulled her legs back so Shelia could return the favor. Their erotic show soon had the men hard again. Mr. Big moved in behind Shelia and shoved his twelve inch cock into her juicy cunt. Shelia came almost immediately. He pulled out and was replaced by someone who shoved his cock up her ass. Jill draped her head over the side of the table and took a cock in her mouth. The men rotated between Shelia's pussy and ass, and Jill's mouth.

Shelia climbed on the table and got into a sixty-nine position with Jill. Two cocks immediately dangled in their faces. After sucking them briefly, each girl inserted the cocks in the other's cunt. They licked at the balls and glistening shafts thrusting into the steamy chambers inches in front of their faces. The first pair of cocks finally dumped their hot seed deep into each girl's belly. Shelia and Jill clamped their mouths over the quivering pussy mound in front of them and sucked the creamy treat's down their throats.

Two more cocks presented themselves. This time the girls took them up the ass after deep throating them. When the began to swell, the girl's took the back into their mouths and drank every ounce of hot creamy seed from their gushing fuck sticks. Mr. Big showed up last. After fucking Jill's mouth she put him into Shelia's asshole and sucked Shelia's clit into her mouth. Shelia came hard. Mr. Big pulled out of her ass and moved over to Jill's ass, burying all twelve inches into her bowels. Shelia's lips, tongue and fingers worked on Jill's pussy until she was shrieking and shaking in a powerful orgasm.

Shelia climbed off Jill. Both girls threw their heads back over the edge of the table. Mr. Big took turns fucking their mouths with his twelve inches. Amazingly, both girls finally worked all twelve inches into their throats. He started to cum in Shelia's mouth, then pulled out and finished in Jill's. Shelia got over Jill and let the cum drain from her lips into Jill's mouth. Then Jill repeated the same thing into Shelia's mouth. Finally the girls kissed each other exchanging his cum until it was gone.

The girls pulled on their shorts and tops, blew the drained group of men a kiss and left. On the way out the front door they ran into Joan who was fuming. Before she could say anything, Shelia spoke.

"Joan, you never told me Brad was so well hung and such a good fuck."

"Yeah," added Jill, "and your Dad… he's the best. I can still feel his cum shooting up my ass."

When they were outside the girls decided it was time to call it a night. They talked about plans for the next day.

"Biff works over at the fire station. Why don't we pay him a surprise visit."

Jill thought that was an excellent idea.

12