Two Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't so much as I hated anal sex, but if offered a choice, it was not something I would have chosen. But what he was doing to me now was horribly wonderful. I burned with need and knew that I would not be allowed to cum without his permission. I worked on my breathing, tried to think of England...anything that would keep me from concentrating on this terrible pleasure.

He left it half in-half out and left briefly and returned to fasten the blindfold on me. I moaned painfully with the realization that he was forcing me to concentrate on it. He laughed, reading my mind and began this torture again. In and out, twisting and teasing until I was begging him to let me cum, pleading with him for the release. He kept up the work as he spoke,

"Not yet, Love....take more for me. Feel it, clench it with your body, accept it for the pleasure it brings..."

We have a few taboos in our society, and one we learn early on is that the anus is only a utility and not pleasurable, not something to speak about in public. And here I was being forced to find such pleasure in it.

After an eon of pleasurable agony, he allowed me to cum, but he continued with his torture. 5 times he brought me to pleading for orgasm and 5 times he left me find it. Trembling from it, he pulled the dildo out and let me rest.

In his imposed darkness I could only think of the sensations of my body, the tenderness there and the throbbing of my body in response to his use. Slowly, piece by piece he was breaking me down to the roots of pleasure and pain and then building me back up again with the two mixed in swirling patterns that I knew I would never be able to separate again.

"This you will wear for the rest of the day." He pushed, none too gently, on my tender hole and forced in something that made me yelp at the width of it. Relief as it tapered off was short lived as I realized that the thick part of it just left me feeling very filled and as I need to push it out right then and there.

"Stand." He ordered. At my obedience, he adjusted some things and it didn't take long for me to figure out, he was adjusting small straps to rings on the corset. These straps were connected to the plug he has pushed into my ass and would keep me from pushing it out no matter how hard I tried.

My eyes were wet with tears as he removed the blindfold and kissed my forehead, "How does it feel, Love?"

"It's uncomfortable, Master," I sniffled.

"As it should be today, you are not use to something there like that. It will keep you in mind of that area and my desire that you find use there pleasurable. You will have no vaginal intercourse until I am convinced that you desire a good fucking in your ass too."

I trembled looking at him with half disbelief and half resignation.

"Walk across the room, turn and return. I wish to see how it adjusts your step."

I obeyed in deep humiliation, feeling the thickness moving in me, invading me, controlling me ....and...something more. I glanced over my shoulder in horror of the long silky tail that dragged on the floor behind me. A tail that snaked up to the crack in my ass.

Master laughed deeply at my look and brought over another item. It was a headband with little pointed ears. He popped this on my head and kissed my nose. "You make an adorable little kitten. Now go on and make lunch. Your oral training starts this afternoon." He gave me a sound swat on the backside, jiggling the butt plug/tail and causing me to scamper into the kitchen, still sniffling. He would take me down to this level and there was nothing I could do but follow.

Master did not allow a lot of lunch for me. I am not sure if it was part of some greater diet plan or if I was being a bit too sulky about the tail.

After lunch he had me hold several positions, practicing being bound at his will. I was struggling with standing with my arms up, crossed at the wrist as if suspended when the doorbell rang. He did not release me but went to the door. A man and a woman came in with the usual stuff of greetings, removal of coats and such. I could tell immediately that the woman was the one on top here. It was something in the way he helped her off with her coat, or the look in his eyes.

He was rather handsome, tall, clean cut. Almost looked like one of those earnest young men that peddle around in pairs to convert the world. He wore no collar. He walked toward me, looking at me with playful interest. I was well displayed for him in this position.

I blushed and dropped my gaze. There was something about his look that made me feel like he could easily play Master to me and still be submissive to his Mistress.

His mistress laughed, catching the whole thing, "Oh Ken, she is a natural isn't she? She would kneel before Colin."

"And she will." Master handed her a drink he had poured. "Shall we get to business?"

"Of course. Colin, strip."

In a flash, Colin stood naked, and disgustingly at ease with it. There was something in his manner that made me dislike him and yet fear him.

"Kelly," Master's voice whispered into my ear. "Kneel before him, hands behind your back.

It was a relief to change position. Still, I was not happy. I knew they could see the tail and the silly ears. They probably thought nothing of them, but I hated them. They were humiliating and mocking.

"Obedient thing, but sullen," the woman commented idly.

"Hmmm.. " was Master's only comment to that. "Kelly, first we are going to work on licking. I want you to lick and tease him with your tongue." He took a seat where he could watch me carefully.

I looked up at Colin and shivered at the look he gave back. I looked then at his penis. I was a bit surprised to he wasn't aroused at all. I leaned forward a bit and began to lick at him.

I jumped a moment later from the hot kiss of a switch across my ass. My hands dropped for a moment and then I regained my position. I knew there would be punishment for that later.

"A little more enthusiasm, Girl." Master did not sound very happy. "Any cock before you is by my will. You will treat it as if it is mine."

"Yes Master," I mumbled and went back to my task, trying to be more enthusiastic.

I licked and licked, Master occasionally giving me instructions, stopping me now and then to show me on a dildo a pattern or design that could be especially pleasing. Colin became aroused enough that it wasn't too hard to try each of these things, over and over again.

We took a break and I was allowed to lean forward, forehead to the floor, arms stretched out in front of me, crossed at the wrists. After some water for me and coffee and rolls for them, we started again. This time with sucking added on.

The training seemed to last forever. My jaws ached, my body ached and I hated the tail that was stuffed into me. Colin stood the whole time, and while he eventually became rock hard, he never came. Master never let up on me, the switch an effective tool to encourage my efforts.

When they left with an disheartening, "same time tomorrow?" I was exhausted.

Master sat on the couch and beckoned me to lie on the couch across his lap. I obeyed. I lay there face down for some time listening to the silence before he spoke.

"You did well, Kelly. Colin is trained not to become aroused. But I am disappointed with your attitude today." His hand began to rub lazy circles over the curve of my backside, fingers tracing the welts of corrections. "Tell me what is bothering you."


I sighed, "I don't know, Master... " I trailed off and then tried again. "I hate the tail! I don't like how it makes me feel."

"Explain." His voice was soft and commanding, his hand still running over my body soothingly.

"It... t makes me fell... like...a thing, not a person. Like..." I couldn't seem to find the words for this.

"Like you have no control?"

"Yes." I sighed.

His hand continued to rub my skin and I felt myself relaxing into his touch, "But Love, you have no control. You have submitted yourself to me, but you have kept parts back for yourself. My job is to find each of these places and get you to surrender them to me. You have given me obedience, but you have not given me yourself yet. This week will be harder in many ways than the first week. I am asking not just for obedience to a command, but joyful obedience of your inner self."

He began to wiggle the tail, teasing me with it. It was too much and I began to cry. Not just tears but hysterical crying. He easily rolled me over and held me to his chest. I tried to push him away, not caring. A brief struggle later, he had my hands secured behind my back and he went back to holding me, talking to me. This only made me cry harder. Anger, frustration, and fear overwhelmed me.

Fear. Such fear I had never truly known. Not fear of my safety, but fear that he would take down every wall and there would be nothing left of me at all.

"I want to go home!" I sobbed. I had to get out before he destroyed me. "Let me go!"

He said nothing and I began to scream that I wanted to be released, begged with him to release me. He slipped the blindfold over my eyes and carried me to the cage. Secured inside he left me to face my fears, "We will discuss this in the morning."

I must have thrown myself against the cage a hundred times and cursed him with every possible curse before I finally collapsed to the floor and cried myself to sleep.

Morning of the 9th day, Master found a much subdued slave. He was gentle as he preformed the morning rituals on me, freeing me from the tail. Breakfast was eaten in silence. Afterwards we went to the den where I knelt before him.

I was stunned when he removed the collar and placed it next to a familiar pile of clothing. I trembled at a new fear. He was throwing me out.

"You have had all night to consider your wish. I have removed the collar." his voice was neutral, no emotion whatsoever. "I will not hold you here against your will. You have the choice here. You may dress and leave. If you do this, there is no coming back. I will not give you a second chance. Or. you may put on the collar and we will continue with your training."

He stood and walked out of the house. The door shut with a soft click and there I was....alone with my decision.

I stared at the collar and then my clothes.

I wanted to grab my clothes, dress and leave. No more humiliation, no more punishment. I could eat whatever and whenever I wanted, I could be my own person again. What had ever possessed me to do this in the first place?

I rose and picked up the clothing. They were comfortingly familiar. I had worn the outfit a dozen times or more, and yet... they seemed to belong to someone else.

I imagined myself putting them on, calling Sarah, walking out the door never to come back. Home. I could go home to my familiar things, my life, my decisions. And the emptiness.

I remembered the days of curiosity, of learning, of aching for what I had now. No, it wasn't at all what I had dreamed, it was more. Could I go back now? Was I the same person?

I picked up the collar, running my finger over it, examining it for the first time. I already felt like I was missing something without it around my neck. I felt naked, vulnerable, alone.

My soul wrestled with the decision. I knew it was about that blasted tail or the training. It went down to the core decision of surrender. Did I trust this man enough with these things?

No, it was more than that. It was me. My fear. I needed to give up my fear to him, not just my obedience and my body. I flung the collar across the room and huddled around my little bundle of clothing. I wanted Master to make this decision for me, to force me to do this, not to make me choose. I couldn't face this.

I sat on the floor, rocking back and forth, tear swollen eyes staring into nothing as the realization of the truth hit me like a Mack truck.

How could anyone realize that my deepest fear was that this lifestyle, these insatiable needs, that they would devour me? Any further and I doubted I would ever be able to free myself of it.

Leave! My mind screamed at me. Go home, escape while you still can. This is the last chance. Don't drown in this!

Stay! My heart pleaded. Trust him to hold you as you go under the wave.

The agony was a physical pain. Nothing would ever be the same again with this decision. It could suck me in and I, the part that was me, might be destroyed completely.

Had he destroyed me yet? My mind whirled around this thought. No. He had changed me, molded me like a sculptor. I was more beautiful than ever, but this stroke would either shatter me or it would define me.

Could I live with myself half done? A mere shadow of what could have been? Could I settle with less than my heart yearned for? Could I survive what it demanded?

Slowly, I placed the pile of clothing on the couch and went and found the collar. I knelt by his desk and snapped the collar around my neck and waited.

I was in a numb daze from my crying. Gods, I had cried more since I had been here, than I had in my whole life before this. The clock struck 10 and I waited. At 11 I shifted position and waited. Several times I considered changing my mind, but I no longer had the courage to leave. The clock struck 12 and I waited.

I must have slept for I jumped awake at the touch of his hand on my face. I blinked, trying to focus on where I was, why. Master stood over me, the softest of smiles on his face. I was filled warmth at his pleasure and I gave back a trembling smile.

"I am sorry, Master," My voice cracked but I went on, "I was scared."

"Of what, Love?"

"Of myself, Master. I am afraid that I will loose myself in this. All my life I have worked at being self-supporting, independent....and this," I touched the collar, "contradicts it all."

"And you still choose it. What happens if you loose your sense of self? Will you beg to be freed again?" There was no harshness to his tone, but sincerity.

"No, Master. If I loose my sense of self, I will have to trust you to find it for me."

He gathered me in his arms and just held me for the longest time.

Master eventually put me on my feet, “Go to the bedroom and get the tail, Kelly.”

I did not hesitate, though my heart sank a bit. I hurried back with the dratted thing and gave it to him.

“Good girl, bend over the couch and spread.”

Again I obeyed, worried now that there would be some added punishment from last night or from this morning.

It was as uncomfortable today as it had been yesterday. It still felt like I was being invaded. He left me standing and returned a few moments later with the black leather corset. I swear he tightened it more today than before. I was aware of every breath, of my breasts proudly displayed at the top, of how hard my nipples were.

“Hands behind your back,” he began to lick and nip at my nipples, until I was struggling to stay standing, almost dancing with desire. Then he began to play with the tail, its movements adding to the pleasure.

“Please, Master,” I gasped frantically, spreading my legs a bit more so he could move the tail more, “Please let your slave cum.”

He did not reply and so he did not allow it. He kept on with the nipping and teasing and tail wiggling until I was begging at the top of my lungs.

He stood back and surveyed me with a warm, lazy grin. “Not yet, Love. After Colin.” He nodded toward the doorway.

To my horror, Colin and his Mistress were standing there, watching with great interest. I burned in shame, my gaze dropping to the floor.

“Assume your position, Love,” Master went over to the sideboard to pour Mistress a drink.

Mistress looked at me with a hungry gaze, “Just one night, Ken. I would be so happy to have her for just one night.”

Master gave a soft laugh, “No, Dear. She is too precious to me to let you at her with your toys. Now Kelly, using what you learned yesterday, I want you to try to make him cum today. I want you also to work on taking him as deeply as you can. I know you are tired from last night and this morning, so I am going to bind your hands to help you and I am going to blindfold you so your entire concentration is on Colin.”

“Yes, Master.” my voice was barely above a whisper. I ached so much to be allowed to cum, but first I had to do this, to please Master. There was something about Colin that I just didn’t like. The thought of him cumming in my mouth disgusted me. But I had to show Master I wanted to be here.

The blindfold slipped over my eyes and the darkness seemed to wrap around me in a now comforting way and I felt Master fasten my wrists together with his soft but commanding touch.

“Are you sure, Ken? Look at her, you just want to take her.”

“Well, Susan, you know I am not going to let her at you unsupervised, but you can take Colin’s place tomorrow if you like.”

I had just started to suck on Colin when I hear that and I pulled back in alarm, blindly looking toward Master’s voice.

Susan laughed evilly, “She didn’t know you planned that. I bet she has never had a woman before. Yes, I will happily take his place.” She made a noise of animal pleasure.

Someone pulled on my hair painfully, forcing me back to the cock in front of me.

I should have left, I couldn’t do this to a woman and especially not her.

The sting of the switch brought me back to the moment, “Pay attention, Kelly. Tomorrow is tomorrow, work on today right now.”

I adjusted my position and put my whole being into this. I hated Colin and I hated Susan….no, I feared them, but Master wanted me to learn. He was the one I was trying to please.

Colin kept running his fingers in my hair, pulling on it now and then, forcing himself deeply into my mouth. He would chuckle each time I started to gag. He was almost impossible to get hard and it seemed no matter what I tried, or moved or did, he would not cum.

It was also difficult to be so filled in both ends at the same time, to still be throbbing from my prior need and to concentrate. The phone rang and I heard Master walk into the kitchen. I had no orders to stop, so I continued. Something poked at my ass…a shoe? Colin’s fingers tightened in my hair, forcing himself as deep into my throat as he could go. At the same time, Susan’s pointy shoe pushed the tail painfully into me. Panic swirled though me and I tried to pull of, coughing and gagging. With a grunt, Colin exploded in my throat, his fingers wrapped tight and pulling on my hair until I thought he would pull it out. Susan’s foot seemed to drill into my tender flesh. I screamed behind the thick cock, and then choked on the sperm. Colin pushed me off hard enough that I fell to the floor, coughing and spitting the sperm that I had not swallowed.

“I see she succeeded,” Master spoke reentering the room.

I struggled to my knees again and knelt trembling. I remained there while Colin dressed and goodbyes were said.

Master came over and sat by me. I heard his zipper, the soft rustle of cloth. “Now for me, Love. I know you do not like Colin, but I wanted you to learn. I want now to feel what you learned.”

I was exhausted and my jaw ached, but it was not my choice or comfort, it was Masters. I opened my mouth and began to practice on him what I had learned. I tired to show him with my mouth the pleasure I got from serving him, how sorry I was for the night before, to reaffirm my submission to him.

I felt him relax and yield to my mouth. Somewhere in this silence between the two of us, the pain slipped away, this place here was the only place I wanted to be. At that moment I would have happily spent the rest of my life in darkness so that I could please him.

I felt him swell, stiffen and from a long distance, heard his voice, “Cum for me Kelly, cum.”