Two Weeks in Maui

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the tours we decided to go on was a Bicycle ride down the volcano that made up the center of the island. They picked you up at 3:00 am and took you to the top where you watched the sunrise over the ocean and then you rode the bikes the 38 miles back down the volcano coasting most of the way to the town of Pahia.

The sunrise was absolutely spectacular, a very moving and spiritual experience. The ride down was not hard but sitting on a bike seat for 38 miles does make your butt sore. We had lunch and a bottle of wine at the bottom and by the time we finished the girls were stiff and sore, and wanted to go back to the house.

When we got home they all wanted to sit in the hot tub and loosen up as it were. Lyn said something about a massage would feel good.

"Hey big boy are you up to a few massages?" Maggie called out.

"No problem, who is first?" I got the massage table and oils out of the closet and set them up on the deck on the ocean side of the house away from the pool and in the shade from the afternoon sun. Maggie was first to come out with just a towel wrapped around her. I have given Maggie many massages over the years and she knows my style is very sensual often ends with very hot sex or at least a total release at my hands.

She lay down with the towel over her butt which seemed out of the ordinary for one of my massages. I started to work my magic on her legs and back leaving the towel in place for the time being. I rolled the towel off of one side of her butt much like a professional would have. I could feel the heat from her cunt as I worked the sides and center. I let my hand slide down between her thighs and pulled up towards her butt letting my fingers slide over her lips and up the crack of her ass.

"No time for that right now buster," she said as she wiggled her butt. I finished her back and asked her to turn over. As she lay down on her back I noticed that her mound had been trimmed when she got the bikini wax. I finished her massage without any fanfare. As she sat up on the massage table she put her arms around me and gave me a long wet kiss that had me wondering if I had time to give massages to the other two.

"Next," I yelled out to the other two. Lyn came around next still in her thong.

She lay down on the table face down and said, "My back and calves are very stiff from the bike ride. If you are really as good as Maggie says I'll be able to sleep good tonight."

"I don't want to get oil all over your suit, I'll be as careful as I can not too," I said. I started on her calves and heard her sigh as I started my work.

I finished one calf and started to do the other when Lyn said, "You really are as good as a professional."

"Thanks," I said. "I'm glad you approve".

"I've never had a man do a massage on me before, your hands are much stronger than the women I've had."

As I worked I couldn't help but admire her body lying before me. I finished her legs and moved up to her back. She reached around and untied the top of her suit, letting the straps fall to her sides.

"That should help you," she said. I stood at the head of the table and worked down the middle of her back spreading the oil lightly on her smooth skin. The naked female back has always been a turn on for me, maybe not like a naked chest but very erotic. Lyn's moans told me I was doing the right thing. My hands slid down the center and returned up the sides, brushing her breasts.

After about 20 minutes she said, "If I don't stop now Jan won't get a turn." She sat up holding her top over her breasts and gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "Maggie is a lucky girl to have your talent any time she pleases," and with that walked away around the house.

"Your up Jan," I called out. Jan was still wearing her bikini also.

"I'm kind of ticklish, so I don't know how this is going to be," she said. "The one time I had a massage, I couldn't relax at all."

"Just let me know what kind of touch doesn't bother you," I replied.

"Try just pressure points to start with," Jan said.

I started with the neck and shoulders, pressing the tight muscles and tendons, working my way down her back pressing on each vertebra. When I got to her lower back she moaned, "Yes, that's what works for me."

I could tell that she was relaxing more because her breathing was slow and steady. I continued down to the top of her suit and got on top of the material on down to her tail bone. The center of her thong just started to disappear at this point.

"Do my back some more and then all the way up my legs," Jan said.

After a few more passes on her back I moved to her feet and started the pressure points then moved up the back of her calves. I was using both hands on each leg, one on the inside and one on the outside of center. She spread her legs slightly as I worked up the back of her thighs. I could see where her thong reappeared at the bottom of her butt crack. When my thumbs reached the top of her thigh, my inside hand was very near to the thin strip of cloth that covered her pussy. On each pass I came closer to her pussy. On the last pass on each side I pressed my thumbs to the base of her ass cheek and let my inside hands touch the strip of cloth that covered her pussy.

"Wow that feels great," she responded. She sat up on the table and faced me with her top hanging low and crooked revealing one nipple of her ample breasts. She reached her hand up to her top to fix the problem. I looked up to see her looking at my eyes. I've been caught staring at her bare nipple. She was smiling with a grin that seems to say it's Ok.

"Sorry but they are very beautiful and I am a man, and pretty women make me stare," I said.

She jumped down off the table and put her arms around my neck and gave me a hug, pressing her breasts into my chest tightly. "Thanks, I needed that. Dave never did say things like that to me. When I left him he told me I was fat and ugly and no man would ever want me again."

"Believe me all you need is a little confidence, you have all the parts and personality it takes to make a man want you. Dave was a big jerk who still doesn't know how to treat a woman. I never did see what you saw in him," I answered.

"Thank You, That makes me feel so much better." With another hug and a peck on the cheek; she walked away leaving me with a growing cock and no help.

It was dark when I got back by the pool and I said, "Ok, each of you owes me a massage; just make sure you are on call when I'm ready."

The sun was setting as Maggie said, "It's time for bed. Three am was a long time ago." Maggie and I showered together and slipped into bed. She cuddled her naked body tightly next to me and said, "The girls really liked your massages; they said that your touch made them feel great; all warm and sexy."

"They are very sexy women and any man would be lucky to have them," I said.

"Sexy Huh! Does it turn you on to massage them?" Maggie asked with a big grin.

"Not like when I do you, because I don't get to do the same massage that you get," I answered. She rolled over on top and sat on my soft cock. I could feel the heat of her hot wet cunt on my cock.

"What makes you so horny?" I asked.

"Just you being you," she cooed as she slid down my body and put her hand around my swelling meat. She pulled it to her mouth and licked the head and slid her mouth down on it. Maggie had never enjoyed giving BJ's so this was a special occasion. Her ministrations brought me to full erection quickly. She licked the precum off the tip and slid up and kissed me sharing the taste with me.

Without touching me she impaled herself on my manhood and sat up cowgirl style and started rising and falling with her eyes closed. My hands went to her breasts, twisting and pinching her nipples. Her hands covered mine as she pulled them tighter to her.

"Yes, Yes, OH GOD YES!!" she yelled as she came. The yelling made me start to cum also. She collapsed onto my chest.

"I love you," she whispered as she slipped off to my side. My mind was racing because not only did she give me oral encouragement, the vocal was completely out of the ordinary. Something had turned her on today and she seemed changed, more liberated and free.

I woke to the sun shining. I looked over at the clock and saw it was nearly noon. Maggie was still asleep by my side and I didn't hear anyone moving. I rolled out and walked to the window admirering the view of the ocean. The house was quiet, as I walked back to the pool side of the room. A dip in the pool seemed like such a good idea; I walked out of the room with nothing on and dove into the pool.

Skinny dipping had always been the best way for me to enjoy the water. I don't know what I was thinking; going out there with out even a towel to cover me should anyone come out, but sure enough after a few laps here came Lyn out rubbing here eyes and yawning. She was wearing shorts and a t shirt. She sat at the table beside the pool. I stayed in the water wondering how this was going to work out.

"Morning," she said.

"Morning to you too," I said

"How's the water this morning?" Lyn asked

.

"Just about perfect for skinny dipping," I said

.

She was looking at the water when she realized that I didn't have anything on. "Caught ya!" She yelled. "How are you going to get out of this one big guy?"

"Hello everyone," Laylani called as she walked through the gate. Now this could be bad with me in the pool and the Laylani episode only a few days ago; would she spill the beans about what we had done?

Maggie and Jan came out of the house with breakfast in there hands. "Come and get it," Maggie called out.

"We got your hubby in a pickle," Lyn said. "He's skinny dipping this morning and has no way out, without giving us a free look."

"Come on big guy show us what you've got," Jan called out.

"Come on throw me a towel or something," I said.

"No way, we want to see it all," they called out in unison.

"Alright you guys asked for it," I chided as I walked out of the far end of the pool with my back to them.

Laylani came out of the house at that time, smiled at me and said, "Finally someone with the true Hawaiian spirit, free to be themselves." She doesn't say a word about what we did a few days ago, only smiles as she walked by me.

"Turn around we want the full Monte," the girls cried. I turned my head to see Maggie smiling and clapping her hands.

I turned and walked towards them and sat at the table with them and said, "Lets eat breakfast, I'm hungry." I saw Lyn and Jan stealing glances at my body and Maggie smiling the whole time.

Laylani finished the house keeping and stopped by the table and stood over my shoulder. "You girls should take the advice of this guy and loosen up, before your vacation is over." I looked up and saw her smiling down at me, but she is not looking at my eyes she is looking at my cock.

Lyn said, "I've been waiting for someone to go first, what do you say girls?"

"Go ahead," Maggie said. "I'm not ready yet."

"Maybe later," Jan chimed in.

With that Lyn pulled her T shirt over her head, stood up and started walking towards the pool pulling down her shorts as she went. Wow, I said under my breath, she looked even better than I thought she would when I saw her in her thong. She dove into the pool and surfaced on the far side.

I felt my cock start to take notice when Laylani said, "Don't let your eyes pop out pal."

"Yea," Maggie said. "We don't want you to go blind."

"Well if I had more to look at I might not have to stare," I replied. My cock reacted to the views and conversation, becoming slightly swollen.

"I would even join in if I didn't have more work to do," Laylani said as she walked out the gate. I got up from the table and walked over to one of the loungers and put on my sun glasses just so I could stare without being to obvious.

Lyn climbed out of the pool and sat at the table with the girls. Her mound was not completely shaved but only had a small strip up the middle. I could see now why her camel toe was so pronounced. Her pussy lips were very large compared to Maggie's. As she stretched out in her chair I could just begin to see the hood of her clit start to show.

The girl's conversation turned to what they were going to wear to dinner tonight as we had planned to dine at a famous fish house on the island. They went into the house to try on the Hawaiian dresses they bought on there trip to town. I napped, swam and sunned away the afternoon. I could hear a lot of talking and giggling in the house, but I couldn't understand most of it. About 4 pm they all came out of the house naked as could be.

I pulled down my sun glasses and said, "What an incredible view," as they walked over to the pool and climbed in.

Lyn said, "I finally convinced them that nude is good."

"We'll see about this," Maggie said. I looked at them as they walked by and saw Jan's C cups swaying as she walked. Maggie's bush was bigger than Lyn's small strip but Jan's was completely gone. I closed my eyes to think about what I had just seen.

"Dinner reservations are at 6," I said. "Are we going like this or do you think it might cause a stir."

"We better get ready," Jan said as they all climbed out of the pool. Seeing them all nude walking across the patio was something to behold. As I followed Maggie into the bedroom to get dressed I put my hands around her and held her breasts hugging her with my growing cock pressed into the crack of her ass.

"You Ok with this," I asked her.

"Yea it's better than I thought it would be. I've gotten comfortable with you guys, I still don't know about a beach but this is cool."

The Hawaiian dresses they bought were just a big piece of cloth that they tied around them selves in different ways to make different dresses. I was putting on my shorts when I noticed that Maggie was tying her dress so that it had a large slit up the side. I watched as she redid it and saw that she had no panties on at all.

I finished dressing and walked over and gave her a pat on the butt and said, "You look fantastic tonight, very sexy."

"Thank You," she said. "Lyn talked us out of wearing underwear tonight I hope I don't flash anyone."

"Oh so none of you will have any on tonight, my imagination will be busy all night," I answered.

We met the others at the car and went to dinner. We had some of the best fish I have ever eaten together with a couple of bottles of wine. I was driving so the girls drank most of the wine. They had dancing in the lounge and it was my job to dance with all these sexy women. They held on tight when we danced slow tunes and I could feel there breasts against my chest. Lyn kept putting her leg between mine and pressing on my growing cock. She would press her leg in there and look up at me and smile and I knew she could feel my semi hard cock on her leg.

It was late when we got home and I headed to bed as soon as we got there. The girls talked quietly and laughed a short while before Maggie came to bed.

I don't know what time it was when I felt Maggie get up out of bed and use the bathroom. I felt her return and spoon me from my back. Her hand went to my belly and slowly stroked my belly and chest. I was mostly asleep but thought at the time this was odd. She didn't usually do it in just that way. My head was clearing from sleep and I could feel her bare breasts against my back.

Something didn't seem right but I couldn't figure out what it was. I didn't care very much as the hand rubbing my chest and belly had moved down and was tracing the outline of my cock lying on my leg. It was a moonless night and there was no light at all in the room. My cock was growing and was nearly at full staff.

I began rolling towards Maggie and as I did she rolled away from me so I was spooning her from the back. This also didn't seem right but I was still not fully awake. I reached my hand over her body and found a breast with a very hard nipple. I pinched and rolled it between my fingers and she pressed back into me with my hard cock between her cheeks. My hand slid down her belly to find a small strip of hair above her mound. That is when I woke completely and realized that this was not Maggie but Lyn instead.

I continued to stroke her body while I thought about what was happening. Was this a planned out thing or was this a spur of the moment decision. I decided to see where this would lead to without letting anyone know I knew what was going on. I continued to stroke Lyn in much the same fashion as I would have Maggie. My cock pressed between her cheeks as I slide down slightly so it would fit between her legs. I pulled her close and slide my hand down to hold her pussy as my cock went between her legs. My cock found the folds of her cunt and slid in slightly. My fingers could feel her swollen clit pressing out against them.

She raised her leg allowing my cock to slide in farther. I started stroking slowly in and out. Because of the position I was not reaching in as far as I would like. I pushed her over farther until she was on her front. Without pulling out I lifted her rear end up and slide completely in doggie style. She moaned as I pulled out and reentered.

She was pushing back with each stroke with more energy. I reached around and felt her breasts swinging in the air. I rolled her nipples between my fingers and she began to shudder with her first orgasm. I slowed down and let her regain her strength. She lied down, face down with me still inside her and on top of her. I pulled out and roll her over.

She met me as I slid into her missionary style. Her hands grabbed my ass as I began to stroke in and out. Her legs wrapped around my ass at the same time. I slid all the way in and moved from side to side and rolled up and back. Her orgasm started with a shudder and increased to near convulsions. Her shudders were too much for me and I started to cum.

"Oh fuck yes", she whispered as I emptied my balls into her. We kissed as we lay there intertwined with each other. Nothing has been said between us. I rolled off of her and cradled her in my arms as we started to relax. I felt her slip out of my arms and get out of bed. I wondered what might be next.

A few minutes later I felt a body sliding into bed with me. She cuddled up to me and kissed me on the neck and said, "I love you." The voice as Maggie's and I knew then that she had shared me with her sister.

I woke up and realized that I was alone in bed. It was late in the morning as I sat up and looked around. I walked out towards the pool and saw the girls all sunning themselves in the nude.

As I walked down into the pool Jan said, "Good morning."

"Morning," I replied. "You guys sure are easy on the eyes this morning."

After swimming a few laps I got out of the pool and went by the table and got a glass of juice and a banana for breakfast when Lyn got up and came over beside me and said, "Let me get you something more substantial so you can keep your strength up. How about some granola and passion fruit?"

"Sounds good to me," I said.

Lyn looked into my eyes and smiled as she prepared the cereal. Her breast brushed the side of my face as she bent over to set the bowl on the table. Her hand squeezed my shoulder as she returned to her lounger.

After I finished my meal I went over to the outside shower and begin to take a shower. I had my hair all soapy and my eyes closed when I felt a hand on my back and Jan saying, "Need some help washing your back?"

Her hands proceeded to soap my back, butt and legs as I rinsed the soap from my eyes. I looked over my shoulder and saw that she was on her knees washing the backs of my legs. I looked over to where Maggie was and didn't see her or Lyn. Jan stood up behind me and reached her arms around me to rinse off her hands. Her breasts were pressing against my back as she hugged me with her hands on my chest.