Two Weeks of Leave Ch. 02

Story Info
Jay gets closer to his sister. And others.
10.7k words
4.73
93.2k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkdeke
jkdeke
66 Followers

I rolled off of Shea and pulled the blanket over us. I was in shock and didn't know how to react. Not only had I just fucked my own sister, but on top of that, we just got caught by her 2 roommates. This was bad. As I struggled to find something to say, my sister spoke up calmly.

"Shit Megan, you were right. At the end there I thought I was going to black out."

"I fucking told you!" said Megan excitedly. "Between his cock, his body, and his technique, I thought he was going to kill me!!" Suddenly, she started tearing off her clothes. "Move over. Watching you guys do it just now has me so worked up I can't stand it." She practically jumped in bed between us and started kissing me.

"Whoa, slow down. Hold on now, I need a minute here. "

"Fuck that, I want it." She practically shouted.

"Well, I just came twice, so I'm not ready either way. Can you please just give us a minute?"

"Fine," she said. "Just don't take too long." She bent over and took my flaccid cock in her mouth, still covered in our co-mingled fluids and fresh from Shea's ass. "I think I'm addicted now. You turned me into a junkie." She jumped off the bed and grabbed Ashley's hand. "Come on Ash." Ashley was still standing there like a deer in headlights. They quickly went to Megan's room and slammed the door. Instantly I could hear the mattress moving.

"Are they gonna...?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. All the time." Shea replied.

"Do you ever..."

"Sometimes. When I'm drunk."

"Wow, this is a strange day." I said as I tried to think of how to talk about what just happened.

"Listen," said Shea, "I know this is weird and a lot to process, but don't get too worked up. I have been getting hotter and hotter since you came home, and I needed this. It was fantastic and I would love to keep doing it, but not if it is upsetting to you. I don't want to get married to you, I don't want to move to a new town so we can live in secret, I just enjoyed it and I want to keep enjoying it. If it's too weird, that's okay. You're still my brother and I still love you. If not, fuck it. Let's go for it."

"So you're okay with this?" I asked.

"As long as you are." She said as she looked at me with loving eyes. "That's more important."

"I think so, but it might take a little while to soak in."

"Well I don't think Megan is going to wait." She laughed.

"You're okay with that, too?"

"Who cares? You're not my boyfriend. Besides, we have a pretty open house."

"So I hear." We could hear Megan and Ashley next door going at it, and I unexpectedly started to stir.

"I have to use the bathroom. I have fluids leaking out of every hole. If you're up for it, you should head in there."

I rose up and went next door. I opened it slowly and saw the two girls side by side in a 69. I watched the two dancers' sweaty bodies roll around together, with each girl's face buried in the other ones crotch. The bedsprings cried out underneath the aggressive coeds as they licked, fingered and sucked each other wildly. The room reeked of sex, which made my nostrils flare, and the sounds of sucking and flesh slapping was an assault on my senses. Every now and then, one of them would let out a loud groan, which made my balls twitch. I was getting more and more turned on and absent-mindedly stroking my cock and bringing it back to life. I stood there for a few minutes until Ashley saw me.

"Um, hi," she said.

Megan turned over and looked at me, "Are you coming?"

Ashley spoke up, "Megan, I don't know if I'm ready for that. Joe is the only guy I've ever been with, and I am a little weirded out after watching them. I don't know if I am comfortable with brothers and sisters...you know."

"It's cool, Ash. I don't blame you. You should talk to Shea and let her know how you feel. I wouldn't want to ruin your friendship. I'll catch you later Megan."

I went to Shea's room to get dressed, and then I parked myself on the living room couch, alone with my thoughts. Shea came out and turned on the TV. Other than snuggling up against me, which was nothing unusual, she gave no indication that anything had changed between us. I think that is what made everything okay for me. If we were cool, then why not enjoy ourselves. We laughed about the sounds coming from Megan's bedroom, and when the other two girls finally came out, Shea piped up.

"I'm starving. We were supposed to eat two hours ago. Let's go." Everyone sort of shrugged and giggled, and we left.

After dinner we met up with some of my friends at O'Reilly's again, where I took some shit from my buddies for showing up with 3 hot chicks. Megan had called their friends to let them know where we were, so I said, "Wait a few minutes and the rest of their friends will be here." Sure enough, five minutes later six smoking hot dancers walked in to the bar.

"Holy shit!" my friends said in unison, earning some smacks for some of them from their respective girlfriends. The girls crowded around my sister, Megan and Ashley, and gradually every single guy in the bar had moved closer to our little group. I guess nine of the hottest girls on campus have an effect on people. My sister noticed the migration, and we exchanged a sly grin.

Halfway through the night, Ashley found me and said, "We need to talk." She dragged me to a corner and really looked upset.

"I am really struggling with what happened tonight. I have always been taught that it was wrong and it was really disturbing for me. I'm having a harder time, though, with the fact that watching you really turned me on. The fact that it was wrong made it even hotter. I don't know how to feel."

"Listen, Ashley," I started. "I have always believed the same thing. Before today, I had never even looked at my sister like that, and until 6 hours ago, I had never even entertained the idea. I don't know what happened between us today, but whatever it was we lost control and went with it."

"I just don't understand it. There are so many girls on this campus that you could take your pick from. Shit, after I saw you with Megan, I was probably going to fuck you. Now I don't know."

I looked her over just then and I hoped she wouldn't change her mind. If Megan had the best body, Ashley was easily the hottest one of my sister's friends. She had long curly red hair, and huge emerald green eyes. Her face had a youthful, elfin quality, with a freckled, lightly tanned complexion. She looked like a tourism poster for Ireland. Tall and almost waifish, 5'10 or 5'11, she had long, model perfect legs, nice wide hips, a tiny waist with a tight, flat stomach, and nice heavy D-cup tits that were almost too big for her frame and pointed straight forward. Her ass was hard and perfectly round with a shelf that looked like you could set your drink on it. But it was the way she carried herself that sold her. The other girls all flitted around on their toes like ballerinas. Ashley moved like a cat. A predator. Looking at her made my nuts twitch, and thinking about sex with this girl made me want to leave the bar right now.

"Oddly enough, I don't even feel any guilt about today. We talked about it and we are both cool. I don't know if it will happen again, but we're okay either way. We're not trying to start a relationship or plan for the future, we are just having fun until I leave. And yes, the fact that it's wrong makes it hotter. If it bothers you, I will talk to Shea and we will work something out. I don't want to affect your friendship."

"Did Shea tell you that sometimes she and I fool around?"

"Not exactly, but between some offhanded comments, and then watching the two of you tonight, I know that there is more going on at your house than people might think."

"All of us do it. All of the girls in our dance program. We go to their houses, they come to ours, we are all involved to some degree. Some of the girls are real lesbians and do it all the time, but typically we have little get-togethers where we let ourselves get carried away. I just don't want you to think I am prissy or a prude. I love sex. It's all I can think about since I saw you and Shea tonight. When I was in bed with Megan earlier, all I could see in my head was you."

I sensed an opportunity, "What should we do?"

I think she knew it would come to this, and she just needed me to pull the trigger. "Let's go."

We snuck out of the bar and hurried the 3 blocks to their house. The bar didn't close for a few hours, so no one would really miss us until then. We practically ran in the house and went straight to Ashley's bedroom. She locked the door and spun around to kiss me. There was so much heat between us I thought I might blow in my pants. She was wearing a spaghetti strap dress, and she stepped away from me to slowly peel it off. I lifted my shirt off in return and dropped my pants. Standing in our underwear, we kissed again and I lifted her up and laid her on the mattress. I kissed her body all over, in random places before I unhooked her bra and settled on her breasts. They were perfect, with hard, dark, rosy red nipples. I tried to suck her entire left tit in to my mouth, while I slipped my hand in to her panties and started stroking her slit. I rubbed my finger up and down its wetness, then I slid my finger inside her. She gasped and reached in my boxers to stroke my cock. I pulled her panties down and licked and sucked my way to her pussy. She was waxed clean except for a fiery red landing strip. I licked the outside of her labia, then the inside around her hole. She moaned with satisfaction, as I continued making larger and smaller circles, until I gently pushed my tongue inside her. She wrapped her legs around my head and started balling her fists and grabbing the sheets. I thrust it in and out a few times, and then I licked upwards to her clit. She squealed at this and started lifting her hips up off the mattress in time with my licking. I gently massaged her clit with my tongue for a minute, and then started alternating from licking her clit to thrusting in her hole. I pushed my thumb inside her and started a full out assault on her clit. As soon as she started getting ready to cum, I pushed my middle finger in to her ass. I held on to her like that while punishing her clit when she wailed out her orgasm.

"I'm coming," she said, almost in a daze, then she shivered and flooded my face with her juices. She was salty and musky, and I tried to swallow every drop. As her orgasm tapered off, I kissed my way up her body and kissed her. She grabbed my face and French kissed me with abandon. I positioned myself between her legs and eased my penis into her soaking wet snatch. It was unbelievably tight and burning hot. Thank goodness it was so well lubricated.

"Ah, ah, ah," she repeated as I pumped in and out of her, slowly picking up the pace. She grabbed my biceps and locked her heels behind my ass, pulling me into her as hard as she could. In and out, I went steadily, then I rolled her on top of me so I could get better access to her fantastic body. My hands roamed free all over her as she rode my cock.

"God it feels so big." She said as she ground her clit against my pubic bone. I lifted myself up and sucked her right nipple into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and gently nibbled at it as she sped up her pace. All of a sudden, she pushed me down flat and lifted off my dick. She turned around sat back down on it facing away from me. She rode me reverse style while watching us in the mirror.

"This is my favorite thing to do. I can see your cock and your balls. I can watch the point of penetration and see how wide you are stretching me." She cupped my balls and rode me hard for a while, then she shifted her position and leaned her body backwards on top of mine, never once severing our connection.

"Don't you love fucking dancers? We can do amazing things with our bodies." She rotated her hips around and turned her head to kiss me. I reached around to play with her clit, which caused her to lose her balance. I took my hand away and she screamed.

"NO, don't!" Then she wrapped her hand around mine and held it against her clit. I flicked it faster and faster as she pumped her legs and lifted herself up and down on my rock hard dick. "Ngh, ngh, ngh," she grunted as my cock threatened to tear her tight pussy. I rolled her over onto her hands and knees, and started caressing her ass as my cock slowly glided in and out. Man, what a perfect ass. I squeezed the cheeks and picked up my pace, then she ducked her head and started pushing backwards against me in time. Suddenly she was controlling the pace as we pressed harder and harder. She started grunting and whining as she got closer. When she was almost there, I licked my thumb and stuck it up her ass. I grabbed her left hip with my free hand and pounded in and out of her. I literally rammed her as hard as I could, while she slammed back to meet me. She lifted her head up and grabbed the head board, pushing backwards furiously, then she let out a wail. She came so loud I thought the neighbors might call the cops, which caused me to shoot my wad deep inside her. I removed my thumb and held on to her hips as I jammed myself in her cunt, shooting load after load straight in to her womb, and then panting we fell to our sides on the bed.

I kissed her shoulders and wrapped my arms around her, while she reached down between us and held me inside. I hadn't gone soft yet, so I applied some pressure and rotated around inside her. She moaned at this and started gently playing with her clit. I placed my finger next to hers and let her set the pace. She gradually went faster and faster, my dick still hard and still inside her. She started frigging her button as fast as her fingers could, so I slipped out of her and positioned the head of my cock against her anus. She didn't do anything to discourage me, so I pushed past her ring and popped the head inside. I pressed deeper and deeper until I hit bottom, and she reached her other hand between her legs to cup my balls. I thrusted my cock in to her ass, and reached up to pinch her nipples, I rolled them in my fingers as I fucked her little brown star until I felt my cum start to boil again.

She could feel my nuts getting tight and said "I'm close too. Wait for me baby." I concentrated the best I could until I couldn't wait any longer. Luckily she shouted, "I'm cumming again. Oh god, three times!!" Her muscles contracted around my dick and I latched on to her wide hips. I ground my dick hard inside her, and fired one, two, three thick ropes into her backdoor. She reached her hands up to the back of my head, and turned her head to kiss me as we both came.

"That was amazing. I never come more than once, and you made me come 3 times!! How did you do that? My whole body is tingling!! Shea can do what she wants. If it was me, I would kill her if she kept me away from your cock."

"I just tried to do what I thought you would like." I said, out of breath.

"Well, you just keep on doing what you're doing. That was fucking fantastic!!" She glimpsed the clock at her bedside, "Holy shit, we gotta go. It's 1:15!"

"Go?"

"Yeah, back to the bar so no one knows we left."

"I'm pretty sure someone is wondering where we are." I checked my phone, which had a couple of texts, a voicemail from my friend Mike, and one from my sister. They were all essentially the same. "Where are you?" Ashley's messages were pretty much like mine. We quickly dressed and headed back that way. We decided to go to one of the other bars a couple doors down and just tell everyone we went there to be alone and talk. I don't know why she wanted to keep it secret, but I didn't care either way, so I went along with it.

We settled in at Abbey's and I called Mike while she called my sister. "Hey, we're at Abbey's. I wanted to get Ashley alone to talk."

"Are you going to close the deal?" he asked.

"We'll see. She has a boyfriend."

"Good luck." He replied.

My sister and Megan walked in a couple minutes later. "Why did you guys leave?"

I kept up the fiction. "Ashley wanted to talk about you and me earlier today. She was having some issues with it. I think she's okay now. You should probably talk to her." She walked over to Ashley and Megan, who were talking animatedly.

"Holy shit, it's so big!!" said Ashley. "I told you," replied Megan. "I never came so hard in my life."

"I came THREE fucking times!!! That never happens!" beamed Ashley. My sister threw me an incredulous smile. So much for keeping secrets. I piped up, "Hey, she wanted to rush back here so no one would know. I kept up my part of the bargain."

"Sorry Jay," said Ashley, "I hadn't planned to say anything, but as soon as Megan walked in I couldn't help myself. It was so good I want to tell strangers." She motioned to the cute girl bartender. "Guess what? This guy just fucked me so well I thought it would kill me."

Megan chimed in, "Yeah, he fucked me so hard yesterday I actually blacked out." The bartender looked me up and down, turned around, and wrote her number on a napkin. She placed it on the bar.

"Maybe he can give me a call when you guys are finished with him." My cheeks turned red as she blew me a kiss. Boy times sure had changed.

We walked out of the bar and headed back to their place. On the way, Scott called Ashley to see where she was. She said she was on her way home with the 3 of us, and he asked to come over. She said she didn't feel well and wanted to sleep, but he could come if that was okay. He agreed to meet us there.

"I didn't think it would be fair to sleep with him an hour after having sex with you." She explained. We got to their house and once again the girls all took off to get ready for bed. I didn't know what to do. I had slept with all three of them in a 24 hour period, and they all expressed an interest in doing it again, so I didn't know where to go. I waited for a few minutes when Scott arrived. I let him in and we chatted briefly. He was a pretty cool guy. He was on the swim team and the soccer team, and we knew a lot of the same people. He was taller than me, and thinner, but he looked like an athlete. Ashley came out of the bathroom and hugged me goodnight.

"See you later." She whispered in my ear, and they went to bed. Just then, Megan came out, and without a word, took my hand and led me down the hall. We walked past her room and straight into Shea's. Shea was lying on the bed, completely naked with her arms stretched up over her head, arching her back and looking at me like a mouse that Megan the cat brought to the dinner table. I looked at her and smiled, and pulled my shirt over my head.

As I took off my jeans, Megan stripped down and climbed on the bed. She hovered over Shea and started kissing all over her body. I laid my hand on Megan's ass and looked into my sister's eyes. She had the same look of lust from last night, until she closed her eyes as Megan found her crotch. She moaned as Megan started her magic, running her fingers through the blond, dancer's hair. I stepped back and admired the scene, appreciating just how perfect both girls were. How did I get here? I kissed Shea deeply, and walked to the end of the bed. I stroked Megan's ass, and kneeled on the floor behind her. Gently, I started licking and nibbling her ass. I squeezed the rock hard backside and pushed my tongue between her cheeks. I licked steadily up and from her clit to her anus. She moaned into my sister's pussy, and reached back with one hand to grab my head, while the other hand was 3 fingers deep inside Shea. We fell into a rhythm, as the two girls moaned in unison. I could tell Megan was starting to get close, so I stood up and positioned my dick over her moist gash.

Quickly, I slid it in. She gasped, momentarily lifting her head up with a loud smack, which gave Shea the opportunity to turn around. She wiggled underneath Megan's body, and the girls started licking each other's vaginas while I pumped Megan from behind. Occasionally, Shea would swipe her tongue along the bottom of my cock as it moved in and out, then she reached up and cupped my balls as they swung like a pendulum. Since Megan was already pretty close, Shea and I sped up our efforts until she tensed up and collapsed, her face still in her lover's lap. No one had said a word. She rolled over away from us, and Shea started aggressively sucking my balls.

jkdeke
jkdeke
66 Followers