Two Women - One My Mom - Share My Bed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to either Joel and Beth, Ellen's conference ended early and she was able to catch and early flight back from Boston. Joel and Beth were so lost in their lovemaking they did not hear the front door opening, with Ellen walking in. She was going to call out, but stopped suddenly when she heard the loud noises coming from her bedroom.

Beth, astride of Joel, was moving quite fast, up and down, impaled on the stiff flesh she called a cock. Her words were unintelligible as she was in the throes of passion. Joel grabber her forward reaching for her bottom and then began thrusting in and out. Ellen was slowly reaching the slightly open door. In her mind, she had two choices. Either retreat to the living room and wait for the noise to stop and then yell her appearance, or she could waltz into the bedroom and join her son and his girlfriend in bed. The latter was more tantalizing but with many more risks. She was going to take the chance. She quietly removed her shoes and loosened the tie to her summer dress. She was naked underneath. She peered into the room and saw her son's cock moving in and out of his girlfriend's pussy, stretching her vaginal lips. Ellen moved her hand down to her own pussy and found it soaking wet. No surprise there. She only had to figure out how to come into the bedroom. Well, in for a penny in for a pound.

She threw open the door yelling, "What the hell is this? I leave you for a few days and I come back home to find you two fucking in my bed."

Joel quickly pulled his cock out of Beth's pussy, surprised as he could ever be and yelled, "Mom, what the hell are you doing home? You're not supposed to be back until tomorrow."

Meanwhile Beth, tried to cover up, only to be yelled at by Ellen, "Don't bother. I want to see what my son has been fucking." She pulled the blankets away from Beth's body.

"Joel, cover yourself. Your mom is looking at your cock."

"Who do you think taught him how to use it so well?" Ellen said in wonderment.

"Joel," Beth turned and said wondering, "You mean you and your mom have fucked?"

"I'm afraid, that at much more," he said breaking into a smile. "Don't be mad."

"You're beautiful Beth," Ellen said dropping her own summer dress to the floor.

Beth gazed in at every curve of her boyfriend's mom. From the hard nipples to her full bush. "Your beautiful as well. How long have you and Joel have been having sex?

"Since he turned 18. But not as much after he started going out with you. Can I ask you for a favor, Beth?"

"Sure." Beth seemed very calm in spite of the taboo this type of behavior brings from society.

"I want to get into bed with the two of you. I was not going to bring this up again until I heard your screams as I entered the house. It got me all wet. Can I join the two of you in bed?"

Beth smiled and said, "One of my fantasy's coming true. Come lie between the two of us." Joel smiled recalling Beth's fantasy of having his mom in bed with both of them. She was not angry that Joel didn't let her know about the incest that took place. She had secrets of her own.

As soon as Ellen settled on the bed, both Joel and Beth, in an unspoken way, started to suck on Ellen's nipples, nipples that were hard like marbles. As quickly as this started, Ellen extracted herself from their mouths and pushed Beth on her back. She quickly got between her legs and sought out her furry slit with her tongue. Just as quickly, Joel moved behind and between his mom's spread legs. He took his hard cock in his hand and lined it up with his mom's opening. As his mom dipped her head onto Beth's pussy, and as his mom was so wet he had no problem slamming his cock into his mom's pussy.

His mom's tongue moved up and down Beth's opening, pushing her labia apart, and ending at her clitoris. Ellen's experienced tongue was joined by her pushing two fingers into Beth's pussy, finger fucking her and driving her to sexual heights her pussy has never felt while with a woman. Ellen then curled her fingers into that spongy area, behind her vaginal wall and Beth screamed with a sound that Joel had never heard.

"Oh my God...Oh my God...Don't stop...Please don't stop...Feels so good...So good...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Ellen was bucking against her son's torso as he was slamming his cock with increased speed into his mom's pussy. Her pleasure was muffled by her mouth being attached to Beth's pussy.

It didn't take long for all three of them to announce their orgasms. Beth was first, screaming, "I'm cumming...cumming...I'm cumming...Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Ellen took her mouth off of Beth's pussy to announce her climax. "Goin' to cum, I'm going to cum...cumming...cumming. Son of a bitch, I'm cumming!!"

Finally, it was Joel's turn to savor the moment as he came, splashing his seed into his mom's very wet pussy. "Cumming in your cunt mom...cumming...in your cunt..."

The three of them fell back on the bed. It only took about twenty minutes for this unexpected threesome. Joel was beside himself seeing how calm Beth was finding out about his incest with his mom and now having a threesome. This performance would be repeated often in the future.

As Ellen excused herself to use the bathroom, Beth moved closer to Joel and whispered, "Let me tell you about MY family."

(Considering a Part 2)