Two Wrongs Turn Out Right

Story Info
They both cheated. Now what?
14.8k words
4.51
46.2k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a warning that this story is not my usual BTB work. So, if that's what you're looking for you should probably move on. All of the names, details and dialog in this story are completely fictional. But, the bare bones of this story reflect my life.

*****

It was a typical hot and humid late July day in Charleston, SC as I enjoyed a pleasant lunch with my friend Lisa. I had known Lisa for over twenty years since we were first year teachers together. We were only casual work colleagues until about ten years ago when we were both enrolled in the same program to get our masters of educational administration.

It was during that time when we grew really close as we helped each other through the program and now I would consider her my best friend and I think she considers me hers. We were talking about our summer and our vacations when out of the blue she said "you'll never guess who I ran into at the supermarket last week?"

"God Lisa, you know how I hate to play these guessing games! I have absolutely no idea who you ran into at the supermarket, so why don't you just tell me because I know you're about to die to? Who did you run into last week?"

"Well, I was rounding the corner of an aisle, distracted by my grocery list, when I ran my cart into another cart. So, I looked up and started to apologize when I realized that I was looking at none other than, are you ready for this, your ex, Kevin. I had to do a double take to make sure, but it was definitely him. And I have to say girl, he was looking really good. He doesn't look like he's aged much in the past, what is it, fifteen years?

Back when you two were married, I only met him a few times at work Christmas parties and end of the year cookouts and you were long divorced when we were in our masters program, but I knew it was him instantly when I saw those sexy brown eyes and that killer smile of his.

You probably didn't know it at the time, but we all hated you back then, or at least us single girls did. We were always sooo jealous of you every time you walked into a party with him. Damn Alison! I can't believe that you let that one get away."

"Well, that was obviously not one of my finer moments and for your information, it's actually been 18 years since our divorce. Oh God, just saying that makes me feel old. At any rate, I can't believe he's back after all these years. Maybe he's just visiting his parents, I think they still live here."

"No, it seems that he moved back to town a few weeks ago. He said something about being the new managing partner at his law firm's office here in Charleston. He's in the process of remodeling his parents place out on James Island. From what he was saying, the place was becoming too much for them to manage, so they are moving to one of those retirement communities out in Mt Pleasant and Kevin is moving into their house out on the river."

"Hmm, that's interesting. I haven't heard a word from him since he left town to go to Chicago after our divorce. Even all of our friends gradually lost touch with him too, but the last I heard was at least twelve or thirteen years ago when someone showed me a picture of him and his new wife. She was some kind of doctor, I think. I don't remember a lot about her other than I can remember thinking how beautiful she was and being really angry at how happy they looked." I eventually steered the conversation back to something more pleasant and tried to put Kevin out of my mind.

We finished our lunch and I went back to the school to review the final student and teacher assignments for the coming school year before school starts back next month. As the principle at River View Elementary School, this was one of my least favorite tasks. But, unfortunately, it's part of the job, so I may as well just suck it up and get it over with. It was my first year at River View, so it was taking me a little longer than normal due to not being as familiar with the teachers or students as I was at my previous school. At least it will distract me from all the thoughts running through my head concerning Kevin. I wrapped things up around 5:00 and then headed home, picking up some chicken choy mein from my favorite Chinese restaurant on the way.

I still lived in the little house that Kevin and I had bought when we first got married. During the divorce, he was so hellbent on getting out of town that the last thing he wanted was to be tied down to a house that we had very little equity in. So, he gladly gave me the house in exchange for not contesting the divorce. As I came in the door, I threw my keys on the counter and grabbed a bottle of wine out of the fridge and found the biggest wine glass in the house. I already knew that this was going to be a bottle of wine night, not a glass of wine night. I poured myself a glass and settled in front of the tv with my dinner and tried to distract myself with some mindless show on the Travel Channel.

But my mind kept going back to Kevin and that time in our lives when everything went from seemingly perfect to utterly ruined in a few short months. I couldn't help but feel a lot of responsibility for all that happened back then. I was young and immature in a lot of ways, hell we both were. But, that's really no excuse for the things I did. We both made some really bad choices and unfortunately it was just too much for us to overcome.

Now, all of these years later, he was back in town and it was only a matter of time before I ran into him somewhere. I can only imagine the awkwardness when I have to meet his new wife. I felt inadequate enough just looking at their picture all those years ago and seeing how beautiful she was and hearing that she was a doctor. I have a doctorate too, but somehow it just doesn't seem the same as a medical doctor. What would I say if I ran into them?

As the tv droned on, my mind drifted back to when we first met. I met Kevin Middleton during freshman orientation the summer before we both started college. He was this outgoing, tall, good looking baseball player and I was a fairly cute, if I do say so myself, girl who was really shy and maybe a bit of a tomboy. But, somehow, we connected that weekend and became really close friends.

It was nothing more than that until our junior year when we realized that we were starting to have "feelings" for each other. Even then, it took months for us to go on a real date and then another four dates before we became intimate. We were just such good friends that I think we were both a little hesitant to ruin that until we were sure that what we had was more than just friendship.

When we started dating, Kevin was a perfect gentleman and took things very slowly, never pressuring me to go faster than I was ready to go. In fact, I was a little hurt at first that he didn't try anything with me. After all, I had been his friend since we moved on campus and I had seen him take more than a few girls home from the bars after only knowing them a few hours.

Kevin was the typical big man on campus. He was an athlete, he was handsome, and he was extremely intelligent. So, finding girls willing to have sex with him was not hard at all. I, on the other hand, was really shy and really inexperienced the first time we made love. I had only had sex with one other guy at that point, my senior prom date. I lost my virginity on prom night and we had sex twice more after that before we both left for college and just kind of went our own way.

I took another sip of wine and closed my eyes remembering that first time we made love. We had been inching closer and closer to that moment for several weeks as we progressed from pecks on the cheek to pecks on the lips to extended closed mouth kisses to French kisses to heavy petting on his sofa. That Friday night, we had gone to dinner and then to a club for dancing.

Things were getting pretty heavy on the dance floor when Kevin grabbed my hips from behind and pulled me back into him, grinding his hard cock against my ass. It was about then that I felt his lips gently kiss my neck before he leaned to my ear and asked "how about we take this back to my apartment?" I didn't say a word, I just grabbed his hand and pulled him to the door.

The three blocks from the club to his apartment seemed like miles as we hurriedly walked down the street holding hands. I was really nervous about what we were about to do, but I just knew that I needed for him to make love to me right now. I had never been more sure of anything in my entire life. When we got to his apartment, he quickly unlocked the door and led me inside before closing the door and locking it behind us.

Alone at last, Kevin took my hands in his, looked me in the eye and said "Listen Alison, I've been wanting to do this for weeks now. But I don't want to do anything you're not ready to do. So, if at any point, you want to stop you just tell me. I want you so bad that it hurts, but I'm willing to wait if you're not ready."

"Not ready? You're kidding right. I've been waiting for weeks for you to pull your head out of your ass and realize how much I want you. I'm just a little nervous. Just remember that I've only done this a couple of times so please take it slow and be patient with me" I said.

Without saying another word, Kevin pulled me to him, his left hand wrapped around my back holding me tight against him as his right hand caressed my cheek before sliding behind my head and pulling my lips to his. He kissed me hard and deep with his tongue pushing past my lips to explore my mouth. I was lost in his kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands worked their way to my ass, gently kneading as he held me firmly against him, allowing me to feel his hard cock pressed against my stomach. When we broke from the kiss, he took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom.

After closing the door, Kevin came to me and slowly began removing my clothes. Staring into my eyes the entire time as he first removed by blouse and then my bra, dropping them to the floor by our feet before ripping his own shirt off and throwing it to the side. He then pulled me into him for another other long, passionate kiss, pressing his body against mine. Oh my God! The feeling of his warm skin pressed against mine was almost too much to handle.

As his tongue explored my mouth, I could feel his hands stroking my back and gradually moving to my sides, where his fingers gently brushed against the sides of my breasts sending a shiver through my entire body. He continued to gently brush his fingers against my bare skin until I felt his hands cup both of my breasts and beginning to squeeze them before moving his attention to my very sensitive nipples which were already hard. When he rolled them between his thumb and forefinger, he almost made me cum right then.

About that time, he broke from our kiss and dropped to his knees, sucking my right nipple into his mouth while rolling it with his tongue. I grabbed his head and held it firmly against my chest, not wanting him to ever stop. Kevin continued to suck, lick and occasional nibble at my nipples as his hands found the zipper on my skirt and unzipped it far enough to allow him to yank my skirt down to my ankles along with my panties which were soaked with my juices by that point. I stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor with the rest of my clothes.

Then without warning, he pushed me back until my legs hit his bed and I fell backward, landing on my back with my legs hanging over the edge. Before I could wrap my mind around what was happening, he had my legs over his shoulders and his face buried in my soaking wet pussy. Oh my god! No one had ever kissed me there.

I could feel his tongue moving up and down my outer lips from bottom to top occasionally pausing to plunge inside of me. He eventually worked two fingers inside of me and proceeded to finger fuck me while his tongue focused on my clit sending waves of pleasure through me. He continued his assault until my whole body began convulsing and I started to cum hard. "Oh, fuck yes baby! Don't you dare stop!" I yelled, as I continued cumming in one long continuous orgasm until finally, I collapsed in exhaustion.

I was gasping for air, trying to catch my breath when the sound of the tv brought me back to the present. It was just about then then that I realized that I had one hand under my shirt pinching my nipple and the other hand in my panties rubbing my pussy and by the feel of my soaked panties, I had just had one hell of an orgasm. Fuck! Just thinking about that man could still send me over the top. "Dammit Alison, you need to just get all of this out of your head right now. You blew your chance with him a long time ago and now he has a new wife." I finished the last of my wine, put away my leftovers and headed to bed.

Life went on as normal for the next week as I continued to prepare for the start of a new school year. I had pretty much put Kevin out of my mind and convinced myself that the chances of running into him were slim, when it happened. I came out of my office to grab something off the printer and as I cleared the doorway, I saw him sitting in front of the attendance clerk's desk. He was a lot older than the last time I had seen him, but there was no mistaking that it was actually Kevin.

But why the hell was he here, at MY school? I had never heard that he and his wife had kids, but apparently, they do. Why else would he be at an elementary school? My first thought was to run back to my office and shut the door and stay there until he left. But, if he does have kids here, he would eventually find out that I was the principle, so I may as well deal with this now. Damn, I suddenly wished that I had taken the time this morning to put on a nicer dress and a little more makeup, but it was too late now.

I managed to walk across the office area to the doorway of the attendance office without him noticing. "Hello Kevin. It's nice to see you again." He looked around to see who was there as I continued "I can't believe it's really you. Who would have ever believed that after all these years and not a single word from you, I would walk out of my office and see you sitting there in the flesh? So, tell me, how have you been?"

"Oh my God! Alison, is that really you? I had no idea that you worked here. Hell, I didn't even know if you still lived in town." He stood from his chair for a moment, pausing as if he wasn't sure what to do before he finally opened his arms and leaned in to hug me. "It has been a long time hasn't it? You still look great, by the way."

"Thank you. That's nice of you to say.

" So, tell me, what have you been doing with yourself?"

Well, obviously, I'm still living here. In fact, not only am I still here in Charleston but I'm still living in our old house. After the divorce, I went back to school and finished my masters and doctorate in education and I've been a principle for the past five years. But I've only been working here for about a month. This will be my first year as the principle here at River View. So, now you know MY story, but what in God's name are you doing here? Don't tell me that you have kids?"

"Well, as a matter of fact I do. In fact, I have three of them and I'm doing what most parents do when they move to a new town, I'm registering them for school. They're with my Mom right now, but I'm sure you'll meet them when school starts. I have a daughter, who will be in fifth grade and two sons, one in third grade and one in kindergarten."

At this point, I was searching my mind for a way to escape. My inability to have children was the beginning of our problems and I could feel myself starting to get emotional. So, I quickly tried to figure out a way to wrap this up and escape to my office before I did something to embarrass myself. "Wow, I'm so happy for you. I certainly look forward to meeting them. I'm sure if they're anything like you they will be excellent students. Well, I've kept you long enough and I'm sure you need to get back to work, so I'll go and let you finish up here. But I hope I'll see you and your wife at our open house in a few weeks. I look forward to meeting her and the kids."

"I wouldn't miss it. I know the kids are excited about being at a new school and they can't wait to meet their new teachers. But, it's just me and the kids by the way. My wife, uh, passed away last year."

"Oh my God Kevin! I had no idea. I'm really sorry to hear that. I guess that's what I get for making assumptions." I could feel my face blushing from embarrassment. "I'm sure it's been tough for you and the kids since her passing. I just can't imagine what it's like to go through something like that and how hard it must be for you guys. Listen, if there's ever anything I can do to help your kids adjust to a new town and a new school, please let me know."

"Thank you, Alison. That's really kind of you. That's actually the main reason I moved back here. We all needed a change of scenery and I thought that it would be good for the kids to be around their family more. Plus, Mom and Dad are ecstatic at the chance to spoil them every day. Well, I've taken up enough of your time, so I'll let you get back to work, but it really was great to see you again."

"It's great to see you again too. I guess I'll be seeing you around."

That night was a repeat of the night after Lisa told me Kevin was back in town. I just couldn't seem to get him out of my thoughts or my dreams. In fact, for the next few nights, I woke up in a sweat on a number of occasions. The dreams all started the same with happy memories of Kevin and me together and they all ended with the horrors of that day he caught me with Patrick Westbrook.

I had managed to put those bad memories behind me a long time ago until Kevin showed up out of nowhere and turned my world upside down. I thought I had forgiven myself, and moved on, but that was a lot easier when Kevin was completely out of the picture. My affair only lasted for a couple of months, but it completely devastated my life and the future I had planned.

The next week, Lisa and I met for lunch again, like we always did on Mondays during the summer. We were both educators, so the summers were the only time we really had to meet for lunch. After school started back, we would get together about once a month for a night out, but unlike me, Lisa had a husband and a family to take care of so those nights usually only consisted of an early dinner and a movie because she usually needed to be home fairly early.

We talked about school and her kids before finally, I guess she couldn't resist any longer. "So, are you going to tell me about seeing Kevin again after all these years? I can't believe that he has kids and that of all the schools in this area that they are going to be at YOUR school this year."

"Yeah, small world, right? To tell you the truth, I don't know how I feel about everything. It was really great to see him again and you were right, he does look as good as he ever did. I'm just not sure how it's going to feel seeing him on a regular basis around school. He was nice enough when I saw him, but I just can't believe that it's not going to be really awkward after all that happened between us. He was so distant and cold when we divorced. It was like all the shit from our last year together had just broken him, but maybe time has healed the wounds, at least a little. He certainly seemed like the old Kevin when I saw him at school."

"What I think, is that you are probably way overthinking this. He's probably moved well past everything that happened between you two a long time ago. In fact, I bet that if the two of you were honest with yourselves and really thought about everything from when you were married, you'll find that the good memories far outweigh the bad."

"By the way, I hope you don't mind me asking, but my curiosity is killing me. What exactly happened between you and Kevin? I didn't know you that well back then, but I heard rumors that you had cheated on him with that math teacher that left soon after you and Kevin split. Then after I got to know you better, I just couldn't believe that you would do something like that and I didn't want to pry so I just dismissed them as rumors."