Two's Company, Three's... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's eyes were on my face as she slowly, deliberately parted her thighs for me. I accepted the invitation, covering her body with mine. "Tell me what you like," I murmured quietly.

She breathed in, her face showing obvious anticipation. "Take your time... and I'm pretty sure I'll get there again."

A pause, then "I -- what I really like is my breasts touched..."

I shifted position a little, my tip finding her so-wet opening, and pressed inwards carefully. "Ohh..." Sarah moaned softly, "yes..."

I entered her fully, then rested there. "Mm," she breathed, "that's so good, we're not in a hurry, but you can move whenever you want to."

I drew back just a little, thrust again, stilled. I remembered what she'd said, and reached to caress her breasts. "Ohh... you can do it harder..." Sarah's voice was almost a plea, and I hesitated for a moment then used my fingers more firmly, kneading her breasts, squeezing. "Yes -- like that --" and I felt her wetness around me increase, her hips pushing upwards. "Oh, now."

I began to move in her, trying to keep my thrusts slow, steady, and I felt her begin to tighten, her face betraying her unmistakeable need, her lips forming an O as she flexed her hips in response to my movements. "Oh -- yes -- now -- I'm --" and a gasp of delight, her wetness rippling around me. I couldn't hold back any longer, and I gave my own cry of release as I felt tingling all over my body, thrusting hard into her, then again, spurting warmth into her depths. "Ohh..."

Sarah took a deep breath, relaxing, and I released her breasts, seeing the fading marks where my fingers had pressed into her, a faint sheen of perspiration on her forehead. "That was perfect," she murmured.

12