Two's Company, Three's... Ch. 09

Story Info
More exploring, then a passionate reunion.
2.4k words
4.67
1.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Sarah drew her fingertips through the wetness I'd left on her skin, then began to circle her fingers on herself. "Mmm," she gave a soft moan. "Amy -- what we did yesterday -- you said, if Tim was here -- tell me, imagine for me..."

I made my voice low, suggestive as I described the picture that formed in my mind. "So it's like yesterday, but this time it's me lying down and you bending to use your mouth on my breasts while I suckle you."

Sarah's response was obvious, her hips lifting a little to press into her fingers. "Ohh, go on..."

"And we're touching each other -- imagine it's my fingers on you now -- and we're both getting so close --"

"Yes --"

"And Tim's just been watching, but now he's behind you, and suddenly you feel him thrust into you, his fingers grip your bottom hard the way you like, maybe he even gives you a smack, just enough to sting a little --"

"Oh -- yes -- that'd be -- ohhhh!" Sarah's lips made an O as her body tensed, shuddered, her thighs closed tightly around her fingers. "Mmmm..."

The next I knew, it was morning, and I screwed my eyelids shut against the light. "Too bright," I grumbled.

The light dimmed as Sarah sat up, leaning to kiss me. "Morning, lover," she chuckled.

I caught my lip between my teeth. "Was I really terrible last night? It's all a bit fuzzy."

"You were fine." Sarah's eyes turned dreamy for a moment, obviously remembering. "Definitely passionate, and funny, and sweet."

She took a deep breath. "Well, work again."

I watched as she searched in her bag, pulling out a strip of pills. "Sarah," I ventured, "you -- um, you don't really need those."

She gave me a wry smile. "Well, up till a couple of weeks ago I didn't -- absolutely nothing was happening -- but now I definitely do. You know, Tim?"

Understanding dawned on her face as I explained what Beth and Tim had told me that first weekend. "Oh... I see... That's pretty sad."

"There's something else," I went on. "I'll explain later -- when you're back? Don't worry, it's something good."

Sarah's expression was mystified. "OK."

I watched her go, then pulled out my college work as usual, wondering what Sarah's reaction would be when I explained the offer I'd made to Tim and Beth...

Sarah was late back from work -- "But I've got lots of viewings the rest of the week --" and our evening meal was quick and easy, pasta with a generous sprinkling of grated cheese. "Shall we go straight up to bed?" she suggested. "Seems the best place if you've got something important to tell me."

When we got upstairs, we shed our clothes without speaking -- somehow we both sensed that it wasn't the mood for our usual playful undressing of one another -- and I got into bed first, Sarah coming into my open arms. "Now," her voice was calm, only a little curious. "What is it I need to know?"

"Well... what I said this morning, Tim and Beth deciding not to have children, but --"

I paused. "They said that Tim had had some of his stuff frozen, just in case, so I..."

The rest of my words came out in a rush. "I offered to have a baby for them if they wanted."

Sarah was silent for a few moments. "Amy -- that's the most generous thing I've ever heard."

She hesitated. "But what about uni? You'd have to wait till you'd finished, wouldn't you?"

"I get a year out," I explained. "I'd be abroad anyway, nobody would see me, so I thought Tim and Beth could come too. Then they'd just say they adopted."

Sarah was quiet again, then she nodded. "Amy, if you decide to go ahead, I'll help in any way I can."

She chuckled softly. "And I'd be lying if I said the thought of you being pregnant didn't turn me on."

I felt her hand rest on my stomach. "It was the same for Beth," I admitted. "Let's just say that pretending Tim was making it happen was one night we're not going to forget in a hurry."

Sarah's fingers stroked me gently. "So you're sure you're expecting, but your bump isn't big enough for anyone to notice unless they already know."

She moved her other hand to cup my breast. "But these are already a little more sensitive, and --" a grin, a lift of her eyebrows -- "maybe there's something you're starting to crave, I don't know, pickles, or ice cream."

Her fingers brushed across my nipple, and I gasped. "And if anything, you get turned on more easily than ever," Sarah teased.

"Mm," I nodded, "don't stop."

Her hand drifted down from my stomach, fingers brushing my soft fur then exploring lower. "Mm, how wet are you..."

Sarah bent to suckle me, moving from one nipple to the other, and I felt darts of pleasure shooting from my breasts down to where her fingers cupped me. "Oh -- oh, Sarah, like that," I gasped, "use your tongue, mm, a little harder, oh -- ohhhh!"

A soft shudder ran through my body as I felt wetness slide from me onto Sarah's fingers. Her face showed delight and surprise -- "Wow, Amy, I didn't know that could --"

I grinned. "Me neither."

"Definitely we should tell Tim that's a thing," Sarah chuckled.

I shifted in her arms. "I promise not to fade out on you like yesterday."

A wry smile. "Well, it was me that mixed the drinks, wasn't it. Anyway, slightly tipsy sex is fun, once in a while."

Her breast was close to my lips, and I turned to suckle softly. "Mm," Sarah murmured. "Let's both just be really lazy."

I reached my hand to touch between her thighs, and Sarah stroked her other breast, fingers moving on her nipple. "Ohh," she breathed, "feels nice."

I lifted my fingertips to my mouth, deliberately letting her see me wet them with my tongue, then touched her again. "Mm, like that," she flexed her hips upwards as I circled her nub, brushed across it. "Oh -- yes -- mmm..."

A gentle ripple of pleasure coursed through her body, then she relaxed. "That was nice, Amy."

I chuckled. "Guess it doesn't always have to be so intense, does it..."

The next night -- Thursday -- after dinner, we did bits and pieces of housework, changing the bedsheets, tidying up. "I can finish work early tomorrow," promised Sarah, "then I'll shop, get everything we need for the weekend."

"And I'll do the washing in the morning -- it's been nice and sunny, it should be dry before you get back."

When we got into bed, Sarah stretched, breathed deeply. "I love the scent of clean sheets."

I grinned. "I know -- tonight, why don't we just imagine what tomorrow's going to be like, when we see Tim and Beth?"

An amused look from Sarah. "They won't know what's hit them."

She considered for a few moments. "I think you should do something to let Tim know you've missed him -- maybe hint that your hairbrush helps, but..."

"But I didn't do anything with the brush?" I looked puzzled.

"He doesn't need to know that," Sarah grinned. "Then when we get to bed, you just lie down, wait for him to see, and then he's between your thighs, he's inside you..."

"Mm," I breathed, "I get the picture. What about you and Beth, then?"

"That thing where our mouths are on each other's breasts is pretty special," Sarah's face took on a dreamy look as she remembered, "but... if I move down a bit further, I can use my tongue on her somewhere else, and she'd be able to reach me, too."

"Mm, yes," I breathed. "And if you go slowly, really take your time, maybe Tim'll be ready again, and he can do that thing you really like, go in you while Beth's still got her mouth there, he can pull your ponytail, his other hand's on your bottom..."

"Oh, yes," Sarah's eyes sparkled. "Can't wait."

Somehow we managed to drift off to sleep, and when I opened my eyes Sarah was standing beside the bed, smart in her work outfit, briefcase in hand. "See you later," she smiled as she leaned down to kiss me.

I was out in the garden hanging the washing when I heard the sound of an engine coming up the drive. "Oh! the furniture delivery."

The space in front of the house was filled by a large van, and the driver got out holding a clipboard. "Mrs Smith?"

Well, right surname, I grinned to myself. "Mmhm."

"One big item, if you tell us where you want that first?"

I looked at the paperwork. "Oh -- the bed. Up the stairs and turn right on the landing, if that's OK."

"Right, lad," the driver turned to his helper. "Remember, bend your knees, not your back."

They made short work of getting the bed in, then I watched as the rest of the flatpack piled up in the dining room. "Thank you so much."

When they'd gone, I finished hanging up the washing, then went upstairs. Beth had left everything ready for the bed -- duvet, pillows, linen -- and I decided to make it part of their surprise. Getting the cover on the duvet was the most difficult part -- I had to stop, giggling helplessly, as I ended up swathed in fabric -- but finally the bed was made, looking very inviting indeed. "Come on, Goldilocks," I told myself. "Wouldn't want the bears coming home to find me sleeping."

Sarah arrived back early as she'd promised, and after we'd put the shopping away I showed her the bed. "Wow, it's huge," was her reaction.

"Yep," I chuckled. "Plenty of room for what we talked about last night."

Sarah looked thoughtful. "We have the spare room too, where we've all been sleeping. Maybe sometimes we can let Tim and Beth have the big bed to themselves."

"There are a few other combinations, too," I grinned. "And I think Tim sometimes has to go away with work, so then we could have a girls' night or two."

"With cocktails, of course," laughed Sarah. "Anyway, they'll be here in a while, we should probably think about the cooking."

Everything was just ready when we saw headlights sweep past the kitchen window. We went through to the hall, and when Tim came through the door, I was the first into his arms. "Missed you."

Beth hugged Sarah. "Has everything been OK?"

"Absolutely fine," Sarah reassured. "Amy's been filling me in on a few of your family plans, too."

Beth's eyes widened, then she nodded. "I'm glad you know now."

"We can eat," I kept my eyes on Tim's face as I pulled out of his arms. "Then you can have your surprises."

"More than one?" he teased. "OK."

When dinner was over, our first stop was the dining room. "'Fraid that's your job for the weekend, Tim," Beth chuckled, looking at the tall stack of cardboard boxes.

"No problem," he nodded. "As long as you keep me supplied with cups of tea, and sandwiches, and promise to rub my sore back when we're in the bath afterwards."

Beth smirked. "Actually, I thought the three of us would go into town shopping."

She put her hand on his. "But you won't lose out -- we'll get some new things I know you'll like, and we can show you later on. Is it a deal?"

"No complaints from me," grinned Tim.

"Now, upstairs," I hinted.

When we reached the bedroom, Sarah glanced at me with a smile. "You can explain to Tim what he missed on Monday, Amy."

I quickly slipped off my t-shirt, then the short summer skirt I'd been wearing. "Now, Tim, do you remember where you've seen these before?" I teased, turning to give him a view of my lacy underwear, deliberately pausing to let him look at my bottom.

He still looked puzzled, and Beth leaned over to whisper in his ear. "Oh!" he looked apologetic. "Of course -- Sarah, those are yours, aren't they."

"You're going to have to do a better job of keeping track," Sarah chuckled. "Or do we have to blindfold you again so you can practice?"

"Another day," grinned Beth. "So if Amy's got your panties, Sarah, what are you wearing?"

"Who says I'm wearing anything?" Sarah flashed her eyebrows, turning as she lifted the hem of her work skirt with one hand.

"Mm," Beth breathed. "Were you out like that all day?"

"And nobody had any idea," Sarah chuckled.

Beth couldn't resist, moving up behind Sarah and cupping her bottom. "Mind if I...?"

I watched as they started to undress one another -- so far things were going pretty much the way Sarah and I had imagined the previous night -- then turned back to Tim. "Looks like it's you and me, then," I smiled.

He took me in his arms, kissing me softly. "Missed you."

"I'm sure you and Beth...?" I hinted, and Tim nodded. "Of course."

Another kiss. "But my sexy niece, though..."

His fingers felt for the clasp of my bra, then carefully slid the lacy French knickers down, off. I threw him an inviting glance over my shoulder as I moved to the bed, lying back and putting my arms behind my head, parting my thighs just as I'd pictured for Sarah.

I held back a giggle as Tim tried to shed his clothes too quickly, nearly falling over as he pulled off his socks, then his body was over me, his hardness pressing deliciously inwards. "Ohh, yes," I couldn't help my moan. "Whenever you're ready."

I could see him trying to slow down, but he obviously couldn't help himself, thrusting into me urgently, and I felt him harden even more as he gasped. "Oh -- Amy --"

Then the delicious sensation of his warmth spurting into me, and I closed my eyes blissfully. "Mm, Tim, that was perfect..."

I wrapped my arms around him, pillowed his head on my breasts. Next to us, Sarah and Beth were lost in each other, the tip of Sarah's tongue flickering on Beth's most intimate place, and I felt a thrill as Beth was the first to cry out, hips pushing upwards against Sarah. Then Sarah's moan of pleasure as Beth managed to concentrate again, her tongue lapping between Sarah's thighs. "Ohh..."

After a few moments they untangled themselves from one another, and Sarah leaned over to kiss me, Beth's wetness on her lips. "Just how we imagined, right, Amy?"