Ugly Uglier Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you sure? You sure this is the way?" D'Eric complained as they sluggishly continued their trek.

"God damn, what, huh? Fucking already asked me that like fifty fucking times, yes, this is the right way, bitch," D'Angelo snapped, head pounding, stomach cramping.

Sage kept quiet. She didn't know where they were going, what they would be doing when they got there. She quietly prayed to a God she knew had abandoned her for some relief to the horrible, mind numbing pain she was enduring.

They staggered along, step after step, hour after hour. D'Eric and D'Angelo refused to let Sage sit, catch her breath; just urged her to keep walking.

The neighborhood looked familiar to her. There was a chocolate brown home with long white columns. Sage looked at the home as they continued to walk along the curb. The house beckoned to her but she followed D'Eric and D'Angelo.

"Huh? Huh? What'd I tell you; there it fucking is," D'Angelo crowed, pointing to the pink brick home of Vernon Flahey.

They walked up the driveway of a pink brick home. Sage looked over her shoulder again at the chocolate brick house, then stepped up onto the porch of the pink brick house.

"Oh, hey!" Vernon said happily, recognizing the trio.

Then his puffy face wrinkled in disgust at the scraggly appearance, and the foul body odor wafting off of their unwashed bodies.

"Oh my, well aren't y'all a bit ripe?" he said, but let them enter his home.

"So where y'all been, huh?" Vernon asked as he led the way toward the sunken living room.

D'Eric pulled the nine millimeter handgun out of his waistband. D'Angelo pulled his stolen .22 handgun.

Vernon had stepped behind his large bar and was pouring himself a drink.

Sage gawked at the two guns. She flashed back, a hazy recollection. A frantic, angry meth head, pointing a gun at her head. Every time she flashed back to that distant memory, she screamed.

She screamed now, turned and ran.

D'Eric turned at the sound of Sage's scream. He was about to scream at her to get her ugly midget ass back here now; she was in this just as much as they were.

Vernon's Smith&Wesson .44 magnum tore a hole in D'Angelo's chest.

"Mother fucker!" D'Eric screamed, enraged at Vernon's audacity.

How dare the fat bitch fight back? How dare the fat bitch dare shoot his lover, his friend?

D'Eric squeezed off a shot, striking Vernon in the fat, bloated stomach. Vernon squeezed off another shot and D'Eric's handsome face was destroyed.

"Nine one one, what is your emergency?" Vernon heard just as he slipped into unconsciousness.

Sage ran, she ran, losing one small flip flop in the process. She ran as hard as her short legs would carry her.

She ran to the chocolate brick home, toward the tall white columns, the white door and the gleaming brass handle.

She knocked frantically, then turned and vomited what little her stomach held. The adrenaline rush was spurring her need for her drugs even more. The fear kept driving her forward though. She hammered again. The large door swung open noiselessly.

"You must be Sage," a beautiful Latin woman said, smiling.

"Help me, God, please help me," Sage begged the beautiful woman.

THE END.

This is the end of Part 2 of 'Ugly Things.' The third and final part will appear in the 'Group Sex' category.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

Have a super keen and swell day. Why? Because you're neat.