Ulysses' Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I orgasmed minutes later, he rolled onto his back, taking me with him. Kissing him again, I slowly rode him, savoring his long shaft hitting all the right spots inside me.

We went until after midnight. I kissed him goodbye, told him I'd see him again sometime. He said that'd be great, he suggested I meet Devin. At the time I was ok if I never saw him again. However, I know that I feel much better now.

I did see him again. I'm lying in his arms right now. It's been a few months since my night out with Leanna on New Year's, getting drugged, and waking up in the hospital a couple days later. It was a horrible event.

The nightmare I had is a little fuzzy, some of the details lost over time. But I'll never forget it. Luckily, I've slept much better. Every once in a while a human teddy bear, named Leanna, will join me, snuggling up to me, watching a movie in my new bed. I'm thankful I have her support.

I'm thankful for Ulysses too. I kiss his chest and roll back on top of him, sliding his cock back inside me. We meet up occasionally for lunch or dinner – then sex. He's not my boyfriend, just a great friend.

The other week I met Devin. She's in the shower now. After I cum on Ulysses in a couple minutes, we'll probably join her.

I'm thinking of moving back to Charleston. Leanna and I weren't as close to Doug's family. Since he's gone now, maybe it's time I return home.

This intense orgasm passes, Ulysses holding me. We kiss, he sits up, his cock still embedded inside me and takes me the shower to join Devin.

Ulysses sets me down in the shower. Devin hugs me and kisses me on the cheek. I smile at her and we both go to our knees to service Ulysses' long, dark rod.

I pop his cockhead out of my mouth. I look to him, seeing him smile at me. I'm glad I was able to help him a little during those few weeks I was his therapist.

He and my daughter don't yet realize how much they have helped me.

The end.