Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France CH. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How it is possible not to stare at something as beautiful as you Tommy?" Beth said.

"Well, even so," I said, "I appreciate your admiration of my body but you'd better put your tongues away before you drool all over the place!"

I decided it was about time to get some food - we were all starving by that point. I got up from the sun-lounger and padded naked into the kitchen area leaving the two girls to sunbathe by the side of the pool. The villa's owner, a lady by the name of Madame Verache, had left us a welcome pack, or should I say, 'pack de bienvenue', of various foods and sundries to tide us over until we had a chance to do some shopping. I looked over the contents of the box she had left us; there were several cheeses, a couple of baguettes, some ham, half a dozen eggs, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, olive oil, a pack of croissants, a jar of instant coffee and some fruit and a couple of bottles of wine. It wasn't much but I managed to cobble together a passable meal out of the various ingredients available and before too long we were suitably fed and thoroughly satisfied.

After our meal, Beth and Terri set about doing the washing up while I went back out to the sun-loungers. By now the sun was starting to set, the few clouds in the otherwise azure sky were stained a fiery red by the setting sun - it was a beautifully arresting sight. A symphony of crickets was chirping softly in the evening light and a cool breeze wafted over my naked body.

Beth and Terri rejoined me on the patio, with smirks on their faces and a wicked glint in their eyes.

"It's been a long day for you Tommy," Beth said, "lugging all our suitcases around for us, driving us here on the opposite side of the car and on the opposite side of the road, hauling all our suitcases into the villa and then making us dinner, you must be tired out."

"I am a bit knackered, yes." I replied.

"So, Beth and I would like to show our thanks." Terri said as she looked firstly at me and then at her friend.

"Show your thanks?" I asked, "How?"

"Well, how's this for a start." Beth said and she knelt down beside me and reached out with her hand and took hold of my penis.

"Oh? Oh!!" I said in utter shock.

Terri joined Beth beside me and she too reached out and started to caress my testicles. It wasn't long before I felt myself respond to their touch - I was about to have an enormous erection.

"Oh Tommy," Beth spoke softly, "your dick feels so beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as the touch of your hand on it" I said.

Terri momentarily stopped caressing my testicles with her hand - instead, she brought her head closer to my groin and to my surprise she took my scrotum in her mouth and began to suck on my testicles.

"Ho-oly shit!!" I gasped and almost instantly, my penis went from merely being erect to feeling as though the skin on my shaft was so tautened by my engorgement that it was about to spit open under the tension.

Beth then set about masturbating me steadily, gradually picking up the pace while Terri licked and suckled on my testicles. I was in utter heaven!

I gazed up at the steadily darkening sky and lost myself in the moment, I was experiencing the most beautiful sensations being given to me by two beautiful young women in one of the most beautiful places I had ever been. It had indeed been a long and tiring day but all of the tiredness and fatigue was melting away leaving me free to just enjoy the pleasure the two girls were giving me.

I was brought out of it suddenly as Beth picked up the pace massively, masturbating me furiously quickly. The sensations I had been experiencing were ramped up massively, I knew I was moments away from a monumental orgasm.

When it came, the plateau of sexual excitement washed over me in an instant. My body briefly felt as though I was on fire - my back arched, forcing my groin up into the air and I let out a guttural, primal scream of pure release from the pent up energy of sexual tension. I gripped the sides of the sun-lounger, my knuckles turning white as I held on for dear life while I rode the rollercoaster of orgasmic pleasure.

My semen erupted from my penis, landing all over my tummy and even onto my face, the sticky substance felt hot against my skin. Beth released me from her grip and I collapsed back onto the sun-lounger, utterly spent and feeling a familiar sensation of warm drowsiness overcome me. My breathing slowed and I slipped off into a blissful afterglow.

"All better?" Terri asked.

"Much better," I said, my eyes closed and feeling more relaxed than I had done all day, "thank you girls; that felt utterly amazing!"

"Our pleasure." Beth said as she dabbed my semen away with a handful of tissue as my erection subsided leaving me flaccid once more.

The two girls left me in the gathering twilight and went inside. I just lay there for a while contemplating the sounds of the evening; the chirping crickets, the soft rustling of the leaves in the trees, the gentle tolling in the distance of the bell in the village church.

Eventually, I started to feel a little cold so I got up and went back into the house to rejoin the two girls. Among the villa's contents was a collection of videos, thankfully most of which were in English, and the two girls were deciding which film they wanted to watch.

We decided upon a recently released comedy and settled down in front of the television with mugs of steaming coffee as the sun finally set outside and night descended over this particular corner of southern France. It seemed pointless to me at that point to put any clothes on - I had been naked for several hours already and the temperature inside the villa was perfectly comfortable for me. That and the fact that I rather enjoyed being naked in front of Beth and Terri. So we sat and watched the video together; Beth and Terri already in their sleepwear, myself completely naked.

After two hours the movie finished - it seemed like the ideal time to retire for the night. All three of us were totally exhausted after a long day of travelling and playing in the pool so we each said our goodnights and took to our respective bedrooms. Since Beth and I were sharing a bathroom I let her go first while I waited in my room for her to finish.

Eventually, she knocked on my door to let me know that she had finished and that the bathroom was free. I got up from my bed and padded over to the door. As soon as I opened it I was greeted by the sight of Beth standing in front of me. She was completely naked.

"I was wondering," Beth said with a wicked glint in her eye, "if you'd be feeling lonely all by yourself in that bedroom of yours. What would you say to a little company?"

I really didn't have to think twice at that kind of proposition.

"Well now," I said, "I was sort of hoping that you'd tuck me in but I'm guessing that since you are naked you have something else in mind."

"You could say that."

"So you don't want to tuck me in then?"

"Well, what I want to do with you at least rhymes with tuck!" Beth giggled at her own wit.

I pretended to mull her proposal over in my mind for a few moments.

"Your place or mine?" I said eventually.

"Well, you've only got two single beds, I've got a lovely big double so... my place I guess."

She took hold of my hand and led me next door into her bedroom. No sooner had she closed the bathroom door behind us we were kissing, our tongues entwined in a passionate fury. As soon as our lips parted, Beth looked down and spied my flaccid penis.

"We'll have to do something about that!" She said and she got down on her knees in front of me and took my penis in her hand. She pulled back my foreskin, brought her lips to the tip of my penis and kissed me right on my exposed glans. Instantly my penis reacted and I could feel my blood pooling in my crotch, ready to engorge my penis once again.

Beth knew exactly how and where to touch me to ensure the most stimulation and thus the biggest erection possible and within moments I was erect and pulsating gently.

Then her mouth engulfed my penis, her tongue wrapping itself around my shaft. I felt the very tip of my erection touch the back of her throat as the swallowed my glans. Her hands meanwhile caressed my buttocks softly, the feeling of her soft hands on the smooth skin of my naked bottom was heavenly.

Beth picked up the pace a little and I responded by placing my hands on the back of her head, willing her on as she fellated me. One of her hands remained planted on my right buttock but I could feel her other hand start to wander. Down and down it went; firstly over my thigh and then down to the back of my knee. And then up along my inner thigh, pausing momentarily a few times on its ascent.

Until...

Until I felt the soft palm of her hand become a firmly pointed finger - a firmly pointed finger that had only one destination on its owner's mind. I groaned with pleasure as Beth's finger penetrated my anus and then wriggled its way inside me towards its goal. The pressure of Beth's finger on my prostate was divine and sent me over the edge in no time.

"Hnnnnggghhhh!!" I groaned, "Hnnnngggghhh! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shittttt!!" and I exploded into my sister's mouth.

She swallowed every drop of my semen, her face relaxing into a blissful expression as she savoured the taste of my ejaculate on her tongue. Her finger slipped out of my anus and my penis slipped out of her mouth and our eyes met each other once more.

"Your turn I think." I said once I caught my breath, and I helped her up from off her knees, kissed her and then led her over to the bed.

Beth laid back on her bed and spread her legs before me. I climbed onto the bed myself and within seconds my tongue began its work on my sister's clitoris. Beth purred as I licked around her sensitive little bud - one of my hands started caressing her puffy labia, the other reached up to softy stroke her breast, crowned with its sensitive and rapidly hardening nipple. My sister squirmed and gasped as my tongue and my hands worked their magic on her.

"I thought (pant) I thought boys weren't supposed to be very good at (pant) multi-tasking!" Beth gasped, "I guess you (pant) learn something new every day!"

My fingers now found their way into the warm, soft moistness of her vagina and I tickled her insides causing her to squeal. She instantly covered her mouth with her hand to stifle her yelping.

"Got to keep the noise down in case Terri overhears us!" She giggled.

I continued my foreplay for several more minutes, changing position from time to time to focus on one erogenous zone after another. She was definitely close now.

Sure enough, my stimulation had the desired effect and I could feel her whole body tense up - her orgasm had arrived.

"Mmmmmppphhhh!! Mmmmmmpppphhh!!" came her muffled scream as the culmination of her orgasm washed over her. I always used to feel a little jealous that her orgasms always seemed to outlast mine. However, the knowledge that I, and I alone, were responsible for delivering to her the pleasure of orgasmic bliss never failed to leave me feeling a sense of erotic accomplishment. I was hard again in moments!

Her orgasm subsided and shimmered away into the distance. It was now time for the main event. Our eyes met and we kissed passionately once again. I lined myself up between her legs, she opened herself wide to allow me to enter her. I felt the tip of my penis touch the cleft between her legs.

Beth's hand came down to guide me into her and with one gentle push forward I slipped inside her and I could see her pupils dilate slightly before my eyes as I penetrated her.

Our lovemaking was slow and gentle to begin with, I was always conscious to not cause her any undue discomfort which would ruin the moment. But pretty soon I was picking up the pace and thrusting a little more forcefully. The feeling of my fully engorged penis rubbing up against the inner walls of my sister's vagina was indescribable other than to say that I had never experienced anything as deliciously pleasurable and I always wished it could last forever.

We kissed once more as we made love, our tongues dancing together in a sensuous embrace as I thrust my erection into her repeatedly. Beth's hands wandered down my back and caressed and stroked my buttocks and my thighs. The combination of our kissing and my sister's caressing was enough to push me over the edge.

"Oh Beth, I'm gonna... I'm gonna... cum!!" I panted.

"Give it to me baby," She panted below me, "give me everything thing you have!" and she wrapped her legs around me, drawing me in closer to her.

My thrusting intensified and I could hear my body slapping against hers, I was moments away. Beth's eyes met mine as she implored me to release myself inside her and fill her with my seed. The moment had arrived.

The flash of orgasm blazed across every inch of my body and focussed itself as it always did, right at the very tip of my penis. Every muscle in my pelvis throbbed and pulsed as my semen was pumped through my prostate, the pressure building until it could not be held any longer.

"Hnnnggghhh!! Oh Beth!" I gasped, "Here... I... cummm!!"

My prostate gave way and my semen was released into my urethra where it rushed out in one almighty orgasmic ejaculation right into the very depths of my sister's vagina. Blast followed blast until I was completely spent. My entire orgasm was over in but a few brief seconds but I was filled with a warm feeling of elation and contentment as my body came to a rest. My thrusting came to a stop and I panted for a few moments, getting my breath back after my exertion. Once more we kissed, my gradually softening penis slipping out from the soft warmth of Beth's vagina. I rolled off of her and we hugged. I felt myself drifting away...

Drifting away into a warm, contented sleep. Well, for a few moments anyway.

"Why do you boys always do that?" My sister said as she gave me a shove.

"Mmm?" I yawned.

"Why do you boys always fall asleep after you have sex?"

"Sorry," I yawned again, "I couldn't help it!"

We kissed and hugged each other again but the fatigue of a long day and the exertions of our lovemaking had taken its toll on both of us now and it wasn't long before we both drifted off into a restful and contented slumber. I mused once more upon the events of the day - if today had been anything to go by, this holiday could be the most memorable holiday yet. I couldn't wait to find out what would happen tomorrow.

12