Unbelievable Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah...I...I was just thinking what a lovely couple you and Lisa make," Amber replied, feeling her face get hot.

They finished the meal, talked some more, and, at last, it was time to head home. Al pulled into the driveway and Amber got out of the car.

"I'll see you two later," Amber said. She walked toward her house, her heart pounding.

Bobby heard the car pull in the driveway, and carefully peered out of Mrs. Fargo's bedroom window. He saw her get out and start toward the house. He also saw that Al and his fiancé leave. He had an impulsive thought. Grinning, he stripped off his clothes then, completely nude, he started downstairs to meet surprise his lover.

Amber entered her house, and headed directly for the bedroom where she knew Bobby was waiting. When she reached the foot of the stairs she stopped and gaped at the grinning naked young man standing on the stairs above her.

"Bobby!" she exclaimed, "What if Al and Lisa had come in for coffee?"

"I watched from the window," Bobby replied, walking down the stairs toward her. "I saw them leave." When he reached her, he took her in his arms and kissed her soundly.

"Oh, God!" Amber thought as she was staggered by wonderful sensations. "This is the way I've always wanted things to be!" She loved having his warm young body pressing against hers.

When the kiss ended, Bobby stepped back and began opening the row of buttons up the front of Amber's dress. In seconds she was clad in only bra and panties, her new dress a pool of cloth on the stairs at her feet. He pulled her into his arms once more.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Amber moaned when her bare flesh met his. Bobby's hands clutched her full bottom and tugged her closer. He lifted her off her feet and began moving down the stairs.

"Bobby, what are you doing?" Amber murmured.

Bobby carried her into the living room and set her back on her feet. He stripped off her undergarments and got her to lie down on the sofa. He'd decided on the sofa because it was closer and he didn't want to wait any longer than necessary to make love. He laid atop her and felt her legs go around his hips. All of a sudden, his swollen cock was sinking into a warm, wet opening. He was in her! As if by magic!

"Oh, God!!! Bobby!!!" Amber exclaimed as the young man's cock thrust into her. "Ohhhhhhh!!! Bobby!!! Yessssss!!!! Take me!!! Oh, yessssss!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!!" Her hands snatched at him, yanking him against her.

It seemed like only seconds before bright lights started flashing in Amber's mind. "I'm comming!!!" she announced passionately. "Oh, God, Bobby!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!" Mind-blowing sensations of joy swept over her.

"Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Me, tooooooo!!!!" Bobby wailed, discharging copious amounts of hot cream into her.

When they finished, Bobby kissed his older lover. "I...I'm sorry," he said, "I...I couldn't wait. You...you looked so pretty and all. I've been thinking about you ever since you left..."

Amber silenced him with a soft kiss. "You don't have to apologize," she said. "It was wonderful!" She kissed him again. "It was wonderful!"

"Let's go to bed," Bobby said. He got up, pulled Amber to her feet and started for the stairs.

12