Uncle Bill

Story Info
A surprise visit by a loving uncle, or was it?
3k words
4.25
60.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
146 Followers

It was Saturday morning, which in this house is washing day. I had just put the first load in the machine and pressed start. As I walked back to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee I heard the doorbell ring. I looked out through a window and saw Uncle Bill standing on the doorstep.

"Good Morning, Uncle Bill," I said, quite cheerfully, as I opened the door.

He came inside and gave me a kiss, as he usually does, "Hello Prue, how's my favourite girl this morning?" he asked. A greeting I have heard many times before, but each time it invoked a small tingle in my body. It's not just the kiss; it was his hands on my upper arms as he pulled me closer that made me feel so wanted. The kiss ended, Uncle Bill moved back a pace and he asked, "I guess you mother isn't home, today?"

"Yes, she has had to work today because it is her turn on Saturday this week, so yes, you are correct." I have the feeling today's visit was planned by him; it isn't the first time he has called in unexpectedly when mum was at work. Mum is his sister, so I guess he keeps in touch with her, probably more so when he knows dad is overseas on some military mission somewhere in the Middle East. Perhaps I am overly suspicious, but I have this feeling this visit is not just coincidence, so I asked him, "What brings you here today, Uncle Bill?" He looked at me with a smile and said,

"Well, I was nearby, so it wasn't out of my way to turn left to visit you instead of turning right to head for home." I didn't believe him so I didn't ask any more questions on that topic.

He followed me into the kitchen, so I asked him, "Would you like a coffee, Uncle Bill? I am about to make one for myself."

"To tell you the truth Prue, I'd prefer a cold drink, if you have one." I pointed to the fridge and said,

"Take your pick; we have all sorts of cold drinks in there." He chose one and sat at the kitchen table. I gave him a glass and made my coffee and sat opposite him at the table. There was a short silence as I studied him to try and gain some idea for his being here, but concluded that it was because mum wasn't home.

Before I could speak, he asked, "How's that new job going, pet? It's in a legal office isn't it?"

I nodded as I sipped my coffee, holding my cup with both hands while resting my elbows on the table trying to observe his expressions. "Are you keeping busy?" he asked me.

"I don't know how busy a solicitor's office can get, but I put in a full day each day," I answered, as I put my cup down. He reached his hand across the table to take my hand, but accidentally knocked over his cold drink in my direction. Before I could react the liquid splashed over the table side and onto my cotton skirt. I stood up hastily and he was all apologetic, as he came to my aid with a tea towel and offered to wipe the liquid off my skirt. He continued apologising as he brushed the cola drink from my now soaked skirt.

"It's Ok, Uncle Bill; I'll just put it in with the next load of clothes, no harm done." My explanation was simple, but he lifted my dress and asked if any went onto my panties and made a gesture to wipe then clean. "It's Ok, I assure you, no need to fuss, but he was already rubbing the front of my panties, not with the tea towel, but with his fingers. "Uncle Bill!" I exclaimed, "You are a very naughty man!" I couldn't sound too serious, because I liked him touching me there. I felt a little faint at this unexpected attention, so I moved to sit on the chair, but Uncle Bill sat down on it first and guided me to his knee.

"Are you all right? You looked a bit shocked for a moment, so sit on my knee and relax." I did as he prompted me without complaint.

I was sitting on his right thigh with both my legs between his as his knees were wide apart. He had dropped the tea towel on the floor and I felt his hand again on my panties. "They still feel damp, Prue, do you want to take them off?" I smiled at him, looking directly into his eyes and shook my head. To balance myself in this position I put one arm around his neck for support. It was then I realised I wasn't wearing a bra and my T-shirt revealed my two pointed nipples pressing against the fabric, a result of having stretched my arm out. I think Uncle Bill took my arm movement as an approval to go one step further.

It didn't take him long to notice them too, "You are not wearing a bra, my dear; of course, I can see you don't need one with those firm beauties you have." He was right. They were firm, but I am only nineteen, so I knew that. As he spoke he placed his hand over one breast and gave it an affectionate squeeze. I looked at him again, and reprimanded him, "Uncle Bill, you shouldn't be touching them; what if mum found out, what do you think she would say?" I asked as I tried to defuse the situation, but in truth, I liked his attention, it was new to me. He had not been this attentive to me in the past. He was not rough or crude, but he had a finesse I don't find in boys my age. He was a real charmer and I was being charmed by him, whether I wanted it or not.

"Perhaps we could ask her when she gets back," he responded. "Would you like to do that, Prue? Just to see what she would say?" As he spoke his hand was moving again, this time under my T-shirt and he had a breast cupped in his hand and his finger and thumb were making that familiar move that all boys seem to master quite quickly with my nipple.

I didn't move for some time. When I did move I leaned towards his face and kissed him on the cheek. "I like you doing that, and I also know I am not supposed to tell you that." I was now in a playful mood, promoted by his sensual touches and attention. In fact, my panties were feeling damp, but not from the soft drink, but from the gentle petting I was getting from a sexy uncle.

I moved to get more at ease, my hip was now tighter against his body, so I needed to alter my position to rebalance myself and get both my feet on the floor. Uncle Bill noticed my change of position and his hand was now on the upper part of my thigh and he had bunched my skirt up around my waist. "Uncle Bill, you are naughty. I should smack your hand now and make you take it away. You know that, don't you?" He looked at me and saw me smile,

"Do you really want me to do that, my sweet, or are you waiting to feel the touch of Uncle Bill inside those blue panties?" I didn't answer him, but I kissed him full on the mouth and pressed my tongue between his lips.

Now, it was Uncle Bill's turn to shift his position. He moved his legs and I saw his hand go between his legs to shift that bulge in the crotch of his trousers. I was pleased that my kiss had aroused Uncle Bill. "My dear, you have made your Uncle Bill very happy with that kiss, now I am going to reward you. I felt his hand touch my belly, his fingertips pushed under the elastic waist band of my panties, his hand paused to feel my young crop of hair as he moved further down; I felt one finger touch my clit. I jumped at his touch.

"See, Uncle Bill knew where to find that little pink jewel you have hidden away," he told me. He didn't stop there and soon I widened my legs as best I could in this precarious position on his upper leg.

He stopped touching my pussy and motioned for me to sit up and whispered, "Can we use your bed, Prue? It would be more relaxing there." I took his hand and led him into my bedroom without hesitation. My ideas had changed and I was all for going all the way with this sensuous uncle of mine. I let him take my shirt off over my head and he slipped my skirt down to the floor and I watched as he slid my panties down revealing my brunette covering. I was now naked and enjoying being watched and having my buttocks patted and squeezed by this man more than 20 years older than me.

I can now understand why some girls say that 'it takes a man to make love properly, not a boy'. This man was pressing all the right buttons for me. I didn't feel uncomfortable about unbuckling his belt and pushing his trousers to the floor. He stepped out of them and now that bulge was pressing hard and large against his underpants, so I gathered the nerve to say, "Would you like me to make that feel more comfortable, Sir?" He laughed and nodded. I slipped them off and now I could see what the bulge was all about. He was well-endowed. I took hold of his shaft and saw the large knob with its darker pink rim around its edge and I could now feel how thick the shaft was as it poked out from his tangled pubic hair, among which I noticed a few grey ones. His testicles seemed to fill their sac and I know I shouldn't make comparisons, but I did think if only my boyfriends were so well equipped.

I stroked his already rigid penis a few times before kneeling down in front of him and sucking the pink head into my mouth. "Oh, my god that feels so good, Prue. Use your tongue underneath it and squeeze my balls." I had the sense he was enjoying this, so I continued the application of my fingers and tongue to his engorged organ. Now, I knew we were reaching a new level when I felt his hand pushing on the back of my head, easing me closer to his groin and his cock was going further into my mouth. I had to judge my actions, so he was fully aroused, but not yet ready to cum. I didn't want today to be just a blow-job, but to tease him for as long as I could. I stopped when I thought he was almost there and suggested we get onto the bed. He fell back onto my bed and I squeezed up close beside him on the single bed, facing towards his feet, to continue pleasing him.

I resumed my grip or his cock and worked on jerking him off. He lay there without moving for a while before I felt his fingers again pushing their way into my pussy. I moved my legs to allow his access and soon he was matching my movements with strokes of his own with two fingers in my very wet entry.

I stopped thinking about why Uncle Bill chose today to visit, knowing I was alone, now I am pleased I didn't think too hard about my reaction to his unexpected presence. In my mind I was calculating when mum would next be working on a Saturday, when I could look forward to Uncle Bill's next visit — accidental or not.

Uncle Bill stopped me before he reached his climax by asking me to turn around and lie on my back to allow him to pleasure me. I made the change and soon I found his cock pressed between my tits as he started to tit-fuck me. His hands were beside my head on the bed and his knees were close to my armpits for support above me. I could smell the perspiration on his aroused body. To help him in with this tit-fucking I pressed my boobs together to hold his cock in position and watched as the tip of his cock moved in and out between my tits with their hardened nipples as he steadily moved on me.

After many in and out movements between my tits I sensed his strokes were getting more urgent; I clamped my legs over his legs, which seemed to encourage him to apply more vigour to the task. I didn't have to wait long to see a small blob squirt from his cock onto my neck and chin, followed by a second blast that hit my face and I felt it in my hair. "Oh, Uncle Bill, I made you cum," I told him quite unnecessarily, just to give him the satisfaction of knowing I had enjoyed his offering.

Uncle Bill collapsed on my body, pushing my boobs flat against my body, but it did make me feel good. I could feel his heart thumping hard against me and the quickness of his breath and I was excited too; all part of enjoying sex, albeit with my uncle. When he recovered his normal breathing he stayed where he was and starting kissing my face and lips, before pressing his tongue firmly into my mouth.

I became aware of the silence in the house and realised the washing machine had ended its wash cycle. "Did you enjoy that Uncle Bill?" I asked him as he started to raise himself off my body.

"My dear, that was magnificent. It's not often I get to do that with my favourite niece," he told me.

"Perhaps I could get up now and take the clothes out of the machine and put in another load," I suggested.

"Oh, yes, of course," he said understandingly and rolled sideways onto the bed, the side against the wall. I sat up on the bed, grabbed a handful of facial tissues to wipe his cum off my face as I headed to the bathroom to wash it off properly. "I'll be back in no time, Uncle Bill," I said as I left the bedroom, still naked.

I looked into the vanity mirror and saw my body and realised Uncle Bill may be the first man to see me completely naked, but I was pleased to have had that thought, and strangely, I was pleased it was Uncle Bill for a reason a cannot explain. I also felt incomplete and unsatisfied, my pussy was dripping wet, and yet, I was unfulfilled.

I returned to my bedroom after about ten minutes, Uncle Bill was still lying on the bed, holding his erect penis in his hand. "Uncle Bill!" I exclaimed, "You started without me, you naughty man," and added, "You should have waited for me; I could have helped with that."

"I haven't finished yet; we still have work to do," he told me.

"We do?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, I need to satisfy you, my dear. I want to fuck you before I leave here," he said.

"Oh, Uncle Bill, you are so thoughtful. I would like that, you naughty man," I scolded him mockingly.

I had refreshed myself in the hope that we could go all the way, but I didn't know if he was up for a second run, so to speak. As I settled back on the bed beside him I saw his cock was ready to go, so I straddled him and he watched me as I pushed his cock into my waiting cunt. It was my turn to provide the motion for this activity and I was ready to go. I pressed down on him and allowed him to squeeze my boobs and finger my nipples as I moved up and down on his cock. I saw the smile of satisfaction appear on his face as my movements progressed and I was pleased to feel the pulses as his organ forced more of his white juice into my waiting pussy. One, two, three pluses and the hot fluid started to trickle out of my pussy as my stroking continued.

I waited for his cock to subside and when it did I moved onto the bed beside him. It was now my turn to catch my breath. I asked him if he enjoyed it, he said he did and again he kissed me on the mouth. His hands were now squeezing my tits again, but I was just enjoying being here with my uncle while he was enjoying himself with me.

When he moved to get off the bed, I asked him, "Would you like to have lunch before you leave, Uncle Bill?" I knew he would, so I suggested he have a shower so as not to take my juices and girly smells back to his wife.

After we had our quick snack I had hastily prepared, he stood up to leave and we reached the front door, he turned to me and kissed me very hard on my mouth, and as he left he said,

"Until the next time, Prue, until the next time." I nodded and said,

"That will be Saturday in three weeks, Uncle Bill." He shook his head knowingly and smiled as he headed for his car.

This Saturday was the first time he had tried anything like that. It became the first of many more 'surprise' Saturday visits when mum was working and I began counting the days before I would see him again. I wondered how many of my friends had a sexy old uncle like I do.

Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
146 Followers