Uncle Charlie Ch. 2

Story Info
Uncle pleasures his niece.
4.6k words
4.36
255.7k
26
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/30/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,217 Followers

"Mom? You got 4 days off next week, right?" I was sitting in the kitchen sipping on my cup of coffee. My mom was sitting across from me making notes on the balance sheet she was working on. Mom had raised me as a single parent, but she had also worked damn hard to attain her position in the company she worked for. And her hard work paid off. She lived in a nice home and even though she worked hard, she often had 4-day weekends. Mom looked up at me and smiled. At 49, mom still looked good. She had worked just as hard to lose her fat as she had to attain her job. She looked more like a woman in her 30's. Everybody thinks that their mom looks good, but even looking at her from a woman's point of view, my mom was drop-dead gorgeous.

Like Uncle Charlie, mom was tall. But it was the way her body was shaped that really set off her looks. Mom's tits were firm enough that she could have gone without a bra and they would have stood up on their own. Her waist was tapered enough to set off her round ass. And she had long, muscular thighs that tapered down to slim ankles and the prettiest feet you ever wanted to see. Mom smiled at me, and her pearly white teeth shone lighting up her whole face. "Oh yes! And I'm gonna rest for all 4 days." I sipped my coffee and looked at her. Then I set my cup down. "I got a better idea. I have some time off from work too. Let's go up to Uncle Charlie's cabin and have a girl's weekend. We haven't done that in ages."

Mom looked at me and got a strange look on her face. Ever since I found those pictures of her and her brother fucking, we didn't mention Uncle Charlie's name much. But mom knew that he was still my favorite uncle. How favorite I intended for her to find out. "I don't know Tiffany! Uncle Charlie may have plans to use his cabin." I laughed. "No he doesn't! I already checked. I even talked him into coming up on Sunday and cooking his famous Filet Mignon for us for dinner." That made mom laugh. "Mmmm! I haven't had those delicious steaks in a long time. And nobody can make them like he can. But I don't know, Tiffany?"

I got up from the table and walked around to mom's side. I knelt down next to her. "Mom look at me." Mom turned around in her chair and looked down at me. "We can't go back and pretend that things didn't happen. What took place between you and Uncle Charlie happened. But you can't lock yourself away and deny it. Besides, what 28-year-old would ask you to have a girl's weekend with her? We both need this time together to just be mother and daughter. To girl talk, giggle and act like fools. Besides, we haven't really had time to spend together. This would be the right time to do it." I could see that she was warming to my suggestion. "Let me think about it? I'll give you my answer after work. Are you coming by for dinner?" I smiled. "Cooking chicken?" Mom laughed. "You're gonna grow feathers."

After mom went to work, I stayed at the house to wash the dishes and make some phone calls. But soon after her car drove off, I walked into her bedroom. In her closet, behind her shoeboxes, I found the packet of pictures and her dildo. I lay in my mom's bed, staring at the pictures of her and Uncle Charlie as I slowly fucked my pussy. "Oh yes mom, this would be a girl's weekend. But if things worked out like I wanted them to, Uncle Charlie would be spanking and fucking both of us." The thought of actually watching Uncle Charlie fucking his sister, my mom, made me cry out my climax. Good thing I used a towel beneath me, I came buckets.

Well mom did agree to go and we arrived at the cabin around 5:30 Friday night. We soon had a roaring fire going. Dinner was a chicken salad. We acted like sisters, as we puttered around in the kitchen. Tossing lettuce at each other and laughing. I made sure that the wine flowed heavy while we ate. By 9:30 we were sitting back in front of the fire in our pajamas. Mine were a type of baby doll and mom wore one of those gowns that barely covered your ass and cunt. I couldn't help but sneak peeks at her hard tits as she walked. She wore a pair of matching panties and her soft, chocolate ass swayed as she walked. I could tell that she was feeling good from the wine. She smiled and giggled a lot.

We sat sipping more wine as we stared at the fire. I was trying to find a way to start telling mom about Uncle Charlie and me. But everything I thought about just didn't seem right. We were both curled up on the couch staring at the flames. Then mom sighed. "What you thinking, mom?" I looked over at her and she had a funny look on her face. Then she turned to look at me. "Tiffany! What did you think when you found the pictures of Uncle Charlie and me?" I couldn't believe my luck. Mom had given me the opening I needed. I sipped my drink then placed it on the table. I looked at mom and I could tell she really wanted to know how I felt.

"Mom, can we talk honest and adult? I mean I know I'm your daughter, but I want to talk to you like a woman friend now." Mom looked at me and slowly nodded her head yes. I got up and poured us both full glasses of wine. Then I sat down, but this time I sat closer to her. I handed mom her glass and smiled as she took a big gulp. Mom never was much of a drinker and I knew that the wine would loosen her up but good. Mom looked at me, waiting for me to say something. I took a deep breath. Then I smiled at her. We both broke out in the giggles, and it took a few minutes for us to stop. Then I let my face relax and looked at mom.

"I know that it was rough trying to raise me all by yourself. And I know that uncle Charlie was always there to help. Even as a small kid, I could see that the guys you went out with only wanted you for your body. But hey, who would listen to a small kid? You would have thought I was just being possessive. I wasn't always asleep when you had company. I would hear the way they talked to you and the things they did. And I wasn't always asleep when you would cry yourself to sleep, or work your frustrations out with your dildo." Mom gasped and looked at me. This time I did laugh.

"Oh mom! Even as a small kid, I knew what a man looked like. I would sneak peeks when the guys would go to the bathroom. So I knew that it was just a fake dick. When I found the pictures, I was shocked at first. No kid thinks of their mom doing such erotic things. You're suppose to be old and not concerned with sex." That made both of us begin to giggle all over again. Mom play boxed me on the arm. "Hey! I'm not that old you know?" this time I did laugh out loud. "Mom! Even I didn't do some of the things I saw in those pictures. Although, after seeing them, I did. But how did things get started with you two? You told me that it just happened after a night of drinking, but I think it started before that."

Mom took another sip from her glass. Then she looked at me and giggled. The wine was really getting to her now. "You remember that there was a time when I used to drink a lot?" Mom was looking straight at me, so I nodded my head. "Well Charlie always hated to see me drink. He told me that I was a lousy drunk, who didn't have control. I used to kid him about acting like our dad. He threatened to spank me like dad did. I didn't think too much of it, he always made threats to me as a kid. Well one day when you were in School, he came by. I had been drinking and he got mad. He pulled me across his lap and pulled my housecoat up to my waist. He said that I had been asking for this for a long time, and it was high time I got it.

Mom's eyes grew glassy and she got a far away look in them. "I always connected my dad's spankings with his love for me. While Uncle Charlie had me across his knee, his hard palm spanking my ass, something happened. I started to realize that he loved me too. That was why he was angry enough to spank me. And the thought made me excited. Other men used me to satisfy their hard dicks. And when I got hot, I generally let them do what ever they wanted to me. But Uncle Charlie just loved me. As I felt his hard palm smacking the tender cheeks of my ass, I began to get hot. At first I had just been screaming and kicking my legs. But the hotter I got; I opened my legs and began to lift my ass in the air. Then I felt him squeezing and massaging my ass with each spank. Then his fingers stroked my pussy. Jeez, but I was soaking wet."

Mom's story was getting me wet! I could remember feeling the same way when Uncle Charlie had spanked me. Mom was breathing heavier now. I could see she was getting excited, reliving her spanking, so I shut up and let her talk. But I wanted to stroke my pussy so bad. Mom closed her eyes and her voice grew softer. "I felt him push his fingers beneath my panty and he stroked my pussy. I know I was moaning, cause it just felt so good, so right. When he started to slowly finger me, I began to cry. He was loving me. Loving me like none of my men friends ever did. Not even your father. I remember lifting my ass in the air, begging him not to stop. But he did. He pulled his hands free and made me stand up and look at him."

Mom's hand had strayed to her tits and I watched her stroke them and make the nipples hard and pointy. Her other hand was rubbing between her thighs. Shit! Mom was rubbing her finger up and down her slit. "Charlie told me that he loved me. That he had always loved me. And being his sister, had stopped him from showing me how much he loved me. But he could see how much I needed to be loved. And he wanted to love me. But I had to understand what it was we were about to do. He did not want me to feel guilty later. I stood before him and slowly undressed. I never spoke a word. Then I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants." Mom's hand had pulled the gown up. She was openly fingering her pussy and I could see all the dark hair between her thighs. Mom had always been hairy.

Suddenly mom's eyes opened and she got a frantic look on her face. She reached out and grabbed my arms. I thought she had come to her senses and realized that she was talking to me. But her look was wild. "You have to understand, Tiffany! I don't know what came over me. When I took his dick in my mouth, his hard, throbbing shaft, touched my lips, I lost it. I think I came as soon as my lips closed around it. He let me lick it and suck it at first. Then he grabbed my head and began to work it up and down. Sometimes he even made me gag and choke. Then he stopped me. He lifted my head up and made me look into his eyes. As he kissed me he told me he loved me. We fucked all morning and most of the afternoon. Then he left before you came home. But not before I promised him that our love would not end there."

Mom was crying softly. "That weekend we got a sitter for you and he brought me up here. It was the best weekend of my life. Oh damn! I think he fucked me in every position and in ever hole until I couldn't take it any more. And all weekend he spanked me. Charlie and I were lovers until you reached 17. Then he told me that we had to stop so you wouldn't find out. He didn't know how you would take it, having your mom fucking your uncle. Oh Tiffany! I miss him so much and yet, I was afraid of what you would think of us." I moved over and held mom as she softly wept on my shoulder. I brushed her hair out of her eyes and looked at her.

"Mom look at me." She lifted her head up and looked at me. "You know that I have looked at your pictures many times. And I have looked at the video too. You looked so happy with Uncle Charlie. It was easy to see that the two of you really loved each other. And don't be so quick to think that I don't know how you feel. I'm gonna tell you a story and I don't want you to say a word until I finish. OK?" Mom sniffed back her tears and nodded her head. I handed her her glass and took mine too. I sipped from my glass and looked at her. It was now or never, all or nothing.

"Remember when I was in my late teens, and you had to go out of town on business? You made stay with Uncle Charlie. I guess you were afraid to leave me alone. Well anyway, there was a costume party that night. I wanted to go real bad. So I dressed up in my costume, which was me looking like a slut. I had a short skirt that barely covered my ass and pussy. High-heels, and a tight, tight sweater that showed off my tits. Oh, I didn't wear any underwear either. Well Uncle Charlie caught me and made me show him my costume. He told me I had to go and change. That no niece of his was going out looking like that.

This time I was sent to my room and told I wasn't going to the party. I got so mad at him that I went to my room and pouted. Well I had intended tot take cigarettes and wine to the party. Since I wasn't going, I decided to smoke and drink the wine. I started thinking about a club that I was supposed to join that night. It was called the double fuck club. Where a girl is fucked in both holes at the same time." I saw mom's eyebrows arch up, but she didn't say a word. "Any way I started thinking about how I would have joined the club. I got hot and took out my dildo, and started fucking myself. That was when Uncle Charlie opened the door to check on me."

He got so mad he made me strip. Then he put me across his lap. Telling me that he didn't raise a cheap whore, he spanked the hell out of me. Sometime during the spanking, I got so hot. I actually started raising my ass so he could spank me harder. He was spanking me so hard and fast that he spanked my inner thighs and even hit my pussy a few times. When he stood me up, I could see the big bulge in his pants. He must have known I got off on him spanking me. He sent me to my room. I couldn't help it mom, I laid there and fucked myself to the biggest orgasm."

I could see the unasked questions on her face. "No mom, he never tried to touch me or anything. But I know that after he was in his room, he jerked off. I could hear him thru the door. For the next ten years, I got fucked by a lot of different men and a few women. But there always seemed to be something missing. I mean it felt good, but not spectacular. Know what I mean?" mom nodded her head. Well anyway, about three months ago, a friend of mine let me hold one of their videos. It was about a girl getting spanked then fucked. Mom I got so turned on by watching it, I had to turn it off so I could make myself cum. That was when I started thinking about the spanking that Uncle Charlie gave me years ago.

I knew that I had to get spanked and I didn't want anyone but him to do it. So I schemed him into bringing me up here for a nice relaxing weekend. I told him I needed to get away to recharge my batteries. We had been drinking wine, and I told him about how his spanking effected me. Then I seduced him. Oh he tried to fight it. But I described to him in detail about how it got me so hot. I had worn a sexy see-thru and I opened my robe so he could see me. Then I laid over his lap with my ass in the air. He begged me not to do it. Told me that I didn't know what almost happened when he had spanked me before. I could feel him getting hard beneath me. Then his hand touched my ass.

Spanking me as an adult hurt a lot more than the spanking he had given me as a kid. But all I could do was moan. In between spanks, he rubbed and massaged my ass. He even stroked my pussy thru my open legs. Mom, all I could think about was how good it felt and how hot I was getting. I think I came a few times, even as he spanked me. Then when he finished, he fingered my pussy. Do you know what I did when he finished?" Mom smiled at me. "Knelt between his thighs and sucked his dick, like I did." We both laughed at that. Mom hugged me. "Tiffany, I can't say that I'm happy about what you did. But I think I understand why you did it."

I looked at mom. "Think about something for me? From the time you're a child, your parents are always telling you that they are spanking you because they love you. With each punishment, they say it's for your own good. So why does society condemn them for taking that love to another level?" I poured our glasses again. Damn, but we were getting sloshed! Mom looked at me and said that it was time we went to bed before we were too drunk to even walk. When she turned to go into Uncle Charlie's room I went in with her. She looked at me and I smiled. "Are we finished talking? Or are we just getting comfortable so we can just fall asleep while we talk?" Mom laughed as we both lay on the bed.

We were turned towards each other, propped up on our elbows. We sipped from our glasses and said nothing. Then mom looked at me funny. "So how long have you been BI-sexual?" I laughed but the sound was nervous. Was she angry? "Since college. Don't tell me you never touched another woman, mom?" Mom sipped her wine. "No! I've never found anyone that turned me on." then she laughed. I walked into a lezzy bar once by accident. A rough looking woman came on to me and scared me so bad, I almost peed my panties as I ran to my car and blasted out of there. I never went back and I never wanted to be some butch's plaything."

I looked at mom and something in me made me do what I did. I bent my head and my lips touched hers. An electric spark shot thru me. Mom stiffened at first, then she just relaxed. I pressed her lips harder and moved closer to her. Then I felt her just let go. I stopped and took her glass and put it on the table with mine. Then I turned back to her. This time when I kissed her, I felt her arms hold me. When my tongue slipped between her soft full lips, I heard her sigh. Her breath and mouth tasted of the wine we had drunk. I could feel her hesitation, apprehension and uncertainty. But when my hand caressed her tit, I heard a small whimper escape her mouth. I lifted up and looked down at her.

"Just like Uncle Charlie told you, I want you to understand what is going to happen if you let me keep going." Mom's tits were rising and falling with her increased breathing. She looked into my eyes. Then she smiled and tilted her mouth up to mine. I kissed her so tenderly. I gently rolled mom until she lay on her back. Then I started at her neck. I tenderly kissed and licked her neck as I worked towards her tits. I heard her sighing. I slipped the straps off her shoulders. I push the gown over her tits. The areolas are darker than the rest of her, and small tiny bumps cover it.

I lick around the circle. I can hear mom whimpering. "Oh Tiffy! Oh baby! Oh Tiffy! Oh baby!" Over and over she whispers my name. The tip of my tongue licked around the circle slowly and tenderly. Then I slowly sucked the nipple into my mouth. Damn but mom felt and tasted good. I sucked the nipple until it was a hard nub, all the time lashing it with my tongue. And I could feel mom getting more and more excited. I went to the other nipple and did the same thing until I heard her whimpering. I worked the gown down her body, tracing her skin with my short nails. Mom's sides are very sensitive. She lifted her hips so I could pull the gown free. Then she lay in just her panty.

I could see the damp spot between her thighs. But I didn't want to talk to her or hear anything but her moans. My mouth began a slow trail down her stomach. Mom's bellybutton is an inverted one. I circled it with my tongue tip then slowly fucked the tiny hole. I felt her stomach muscle spasm again and again. Then I licked along the waistband of her panty. I pulled the material down slowly as my tongue licked her exposed skin. Mom was moaning and pushing her hips up off the bed. "Do it Tiffy. Show me! Please show me!" I smiled, at hearing her plead for my attention. I stopped and pulled her panty back up.

I licked mom thru her panty. Her pussy lips were so swollen. And she was so wet. I licked up and down her slit. Then I pushed my lips against the material and sucked hard. Mom's juices strained thru and filled my mouth. Damn but she tasted so good. I sucked again. Then licked up and down the channel until she was begging me to take her. I pulled her panty aside and sucked one of her lips. Her pussy smell was intensely intoxicating. I sucked the other lip and she moaned. Then I slowly began to tongue fuck her hole. Over and over again I did it. Mom bounced her hips on the bed, pushing her pussy into my face. I would have loved to finger her pussy but this was supposed to be special. So I made it slow and easy for her.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,217 Followers
12