Uncle Charlie Ch. 3

Story Info
Mom joins in with her daughter.
4.6k words
4.42
236.1k
33
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/30/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers

I awoke to mom's gently shaking me. "Wake up sleepy head, the days wasting." I turned my head and looked at the clock. 7am! "Mom! Do you know what time it is?" I heard her laugh. "Yes! Time to get up and take a walk. Come on, you promised me a girl's weekend. Here's your coffee. Wash up and brush your teeth. You can shower when we get back." After washing up, and having two cups of coffee, I was ready to face the world. Why the hell did she have to feel so health conscious. I wanted to just sleep. Well, sleep and teach her to please me. But I put on my sweats and off we went.

There is a lake that takes about 2 hours to walk around. We walked towards the sun. "So tell me about some of your girlfriends." I smiled. I told mom about some of the girls that I had enjoyed sex with. But it was when I told her about Crystal that I think I shocked her. Crystal was one of my more aggressive lovers. And describing to mom how she would strap on a dick and fuck my holes with it made her hot I could tell. About halfway around the lake, mom stopped and pulled me into the bushes. "I have to get rid of this coffee. Keep a look out."

With that, mom pushed her sweat pants down to her ankles. Like I did, she had not worn any panties. For the first time in my life, I stared down at my mom as she leaned against a tree and peed. She pushed her fingers to her cunt and pressed down hard. A heavy thick stream, of hot yellow liquid, shot from between her hairy pussy lips and splattered on the ground. I got hot watching her relieve herself before me. And watching her made me have to go also. I laughed as I propped myself against a tree and peed as mom watched me. She licked her lips as she looked at me rubbing my pussy while the yellow stream shot from my cunt.

There was no tissue to wipe myself or her. Laughing, we just pulled up our pants. Before we walked off, mom grabbed me. She pulled me to her and kissed me hard. Her tongue pushed into my mouth. We both groaned as our lips mashed against each other. I felt her hand push into my pants and she fingered me hard and fast. Just when I thought I would cum, she stopped. Laughing she grabbed my hand and led me back to the path. When we got back to the cabin and had locked the door, I turned to see her smiling at me. "Hey! I get to shower first", I told her.

Mom shook her head no. "We shower together. I hope you don't mind?" I smiled at her. "Hell No! I would have come in while you showered anyway." We laughed and arm in arm walked into the shower. During our shower, mom soaped me up as I soaped her up. I could feel myself getting hot as mom's hands worked over my tits and ass. Then I gasped as she pushed her finger deep iin my ass. I groaned as I pushed my ass against her finger. "So Crystal fucked you in this hole too? Did Uncle Charlie fuck you here too?" I turned to her.

"Mom! Do you mind that you will be sharing Uncle Charlie with me?" Mom lifted her hand and caressed my face. Her soapy touch was so gentle and caring. "Do you mind sharing your new lover with him?" The way she had said it, my heart swelled and I wanted to cry. My mother loved me. Not just as my mother, but also as my lover. We finished washing up and rinsed off. Then, still wet, mom led me into the bedroom. She lay me down gently on the bed. Then she crawled above me and kissed me. "Now show me how to love you." I caressed her wet hair and face. Then I laughed.

"Mom! Do the things to me that you would want a gentle and caring lover to do to you. Think about the way he would lick you and suck your nipples. Think about the way you would want him to lick and suck your pussy. Then do that to me. There is no right or wrong way. Whatever your lover allows is ok." Mom smiled and nodded her head. Then she bent down and kissed me. She was so gentle, and yet so anxious. She kissed me all over my face, licking off the droplets of water. Then she worked down to my tits.

Mom licked the water from my tits. Then she sucked my nipples. One time she sucked too hard and bit down to hard. I winced and sucked in air against the pain. "Gently, mom! Remember your lover." Mom lifted her head and looked at me. "I'm sorry baby! I just want to do it so good for you." I laughed. "Oh you are mom. My pussy is throbbing and pulsing. I can't wait till your tongue gets to it. But take your time. Make me ready for it. Make me beg for it." Mom laughed. "Did Charlie make you beg for it?" She bent her head and her tongue sent a shock thru my tit.

"Mmmmmm! No! The first time Uncle Charlie fucked me, I screamed into the pillows. He fucked me so deep and i screamed so loud, I thought the cops would show up. Damn, but he was rough!" Mom laughed. "Yea! He can be so gentle at times and then he turns into the Marquee Du Sade. I'll tell you about something he did to me once. But after I finish." Mom bent her head and continued. By the time her lips touched my pussy, I was ready for her. Hell! I was begging for her. Her tongue licked my pussy lips the way I had licked hers. Then she slowly tongue-fucked my hole. Damn, but her tongue felt long as she worked it in and out. "Please mom! Don't tease me like this! I need it! I need you to make me cum! Tongue fuck me! Fuck my hot pussy with your sweet tongue! Harder! Deeper! Oh you bitch! I'm almost there! I'm gonna! I'm gonna! Oh mom! Oh mom! Ahhhhhhhh!"

I felt her mouth sucking hard as I came. And I came and came and came! And all thru it, mom kept sucking me. I know I made her drink more than my cum. I did it on purpose. And she never stopped sucking me. Then I fell back on the bed. Mom held me and kissed me repeatedly. "I love you baby. I've loved you all your life." mom held me tight against her. Then she started to laugh. "You look a lot like Charlie when you cum. Only your eyes don't roll up in your head." I started to laugh. I looked upward and began to jerk my hips. "Ugh! Ugh! Take it! Take it all! Oh you bitch!" We fell back on the bed laughing like ninnies

Later in the day, mom took me shopping. She took me to a store I had never seen. It sold sexy, raunchy outfits. Mom acted like we were sisters as we walked around the store. The guy behind the counter looked like one of those perverts you see in porno theaters. Bald, sweaty and having a hard time breathing. But his eyes stayed glued to us as we walked around. Mom picked out three sets of matching outfits and took them to the counter. "You two look like your related." Mom laughed. "Yes! My husband likes to do my sister and me together! Or watch us do each other." She turned to me and kissed my lips. "Remember when he did me while I had to lick you clean?" She picked up our package and we left the store.

We laughed so hard in the car; I almost peed my pants. Then we went to another store I had not noticed before. This one sold sex items. Mom walked the isles picking out things. She brought a couple of dildos, vibrators and even two butt plugs. Then she shocked me. Mom walked to the stand and took down a strap on dick. She turned to me. "Think you can teach me how to do it like Crystal?" I nodded dumbly. Crystal had taught me how to imitate a man to the point that i fucked her like one. But the strapon that mom brought, had enough dick to fill two pussies. Looking at the back, I saw how the wearer pushed half into her cunt then fucked her partner with the other half. What did she have in mind for us?

By the time we got back to the cabin, I have to admit my pussy was wet. Mom kept reaching over and rubbing it thru my pants as she drove. I wanted to fuck the minute we got in the door, but she said she was saving that for tonight. The day dragged on as we watched TV and talked. Mostly about sex! Sex with my partners, and with hers. Especially, about sex with Uncle Charlie. She told me about their relationship. Uncle Charlie had made mom submit to him in more ways than I thought. Mom told me the story as we sat on the couch in front of a fire.

The weekend he took her away, after their first fuck, he brought her to the cabin. During the time he had her on her back, he was using just the head of his dick. He had her so hot; she was begging him for it. But he kept teasing her with his dickhead. Then he stopped. He told her that she was going to be his, totally. That she could either submit to him completely, or this would be the last time she ever felt his dick. Mom was so hot, she readily agreed to anything he told her. Then he fucked her hard. Mom said that he made her scream as he rammed her pussy over and over. Then he flipped her over on her stomach. She said that he fucked her ass like she had never been fucked before. And that was just the first night of their weekend together.

The next night, he took her to a club. Mom told me that the club catered to the spanking lifestyle. She watched as different men and women were openly spanked up on a stage. She admitted that watching all of it made her hot. But then Uncle Charlie grabbed her hand and pulled her to the stage. He sat in the chair and pulled her across his lap. Mom told me she struggled and tried to get up, but he held her down. Then he pulled up her dress and ripped her panties off. Right there, in front of everyone, he began to spank her. But he didn't just spank her. In-between spanks, he teased her pussy. She got so hot, she was begging for more. It no longer mattered who was watching. That made it even more exciting for her. Then he fingered her asshole. Mom said that he kept bringing her to the brink of cumming only to stop.

He had someone toss him a dildo. Then placing her in front of him, he eased her back until his dick pushed up into her ass. Mom said that she cried out in pain. Her ass was still sore from his fucking the day before. But he pulled her down until she took it all. Then spreading her thighs open so everyone could see, he made her slowly fuck her pussy. The whole place cheered and shouted as she came. Then he pulled out of her and led her from the stage. That night she said he fucked her like a mad man. Making her cum again and again. She never got a chance to visit that club again. But she would get hot each time she thought about it. I have to admit I would like to have Uncle Charlie take me there.

Mom had me so hot with her story. And yet, she kept teasing me by just touching me, but never really letting me get too excited. I decided to fix her. I would tell her about Crystal. I got up and made two wine spritzers. No use in getting too sloshed to have fun later that night! I sat back on the couch and stared at my mom. So much had happened in such a short time. And yet, there was so much more I wanted to share with her. I laughed and she looked at me. "What's so funny this time?" I stared at her, looking her body over. Then I bent my head and kissed her lips. Mom gave into the kiss with no hesitation. I broke the kiss and sipped my drink.

"Well from the way you looked as I told you about Crystal, and your buying that strapon, I guess you would like to know more?" Mom sipped her drink and looked at me over the rim of her glass. "I want to know all about your lovers. Especially Crystal!" The way she said it, we both laughed. I let my fingers trail up and down the soft skin of her thigh. "Gee mom! I don't know? Things between Crystal and I got pretty intense at times. Maybe you really don't want to know?"

Mom looked over the rim of her glass then she set it down. She smiled at me as she slipped her hand behind me and rubbed my back. Then she grabbed me by my hair and at the same time shoved her hand beneath my skirt. Her fingers pushed up into my pussy, which was already wet from her tale. Her thumb rubbed my clit and I moaned. "Don't tease me, Tiffany! I know you can't wait to tell me what you let some slut do to you. And no matter how intense it gets, I bet you loved every second of it." With that, she pulled her finger from my cunt, coated my lips with the juice on it, and then kissed me. I was breathing hard by that point.

I swallowed hard to control myself. Mom's little act had almost made me cum. It was the suddenness of it. Mom picked up her drink like nothing had happened and smiled at me. I looked at her. Like Uncle Charlie, mom had a hard streak to her also. "Well mom, Crystal was a real small woman. She must have only been about 5 feet tall and she couldn't have weighed over 110. But she had a nice pair of tits and a real tiny ass. I met her at a party. She saw me staring at her and started talking to me. From her conversation, she let me know that she was Bi. The way she stroked my arm as we talked and the way she kept referring to how beautiful I was.

She was mixed, oriental and black. But she had the prettiest smile; you could get lost in it. Well, some jerks started to fight and she asked me if I wanted to go to her apartment for drinks. I said yes and followed her to her place. It was nice. We were sitting on the couch when she kissed me. It felt so good and she was so small. My hands rubbed her tits and she moaned. She broke the kiss and looked at me. "I don't like to be teased. Are you ready to go all the way?" I smiled but didn't answer her. I just started to unbutton her blouse. Damn, but that girl loved to eat pussy. She had the sweetest tongue and loved to fuck my holes with it. I could cum and cum while she tongue-fucked me.

When she straddled my head, her crème was so thick and sweet. I couldn't get enough of it and sucked her dry. Then she started to fuck me with a dildo. She was so slow and gentle, bringing me to the edge then stopping to kiss me." Mom laughed. "Like you did to me last night, baby?" I reached out and rubbed mom's already hard nipples. She closed her eyes and pushed against my hand. "When I started to suck on Crystal's tits, she cradled my head and pushed me into them. She made me suck them hard and bite them until she whimpered in pain. Even when I used the dildo on her pussy or ass, it was always hard. She would cry sometimes and call me auntie.

I found out that her aunt had seduced Crystal to get at her sister, Crystal's mom. They had some falling out over a stolen boyfriend. Anyway, Crystal's aunt had made Crystal into her own personal sex slave. And she was never gentle when they fucked, either. Anyway! Crystal asked me, if I had ever been fucked by a woman with a strapon? I told her no and she said I would love it. When she first walked into the room with it on, I almost burst out laughing. This pretty woman, so small with this black fake dick dangling between her thighs.

But I soon learned that crystal could use that dildo even better than some men can use a real dick. Sometimes she would just use the head until I begged for more. Then she would slowly fuck me, until I wanted to scream. A women with a strapon, doesn't get soft or tired like men do. And she sometimes had me so sore; it was hard to walk. She taught me how to use it on her like her aunt did. But whenever I fucked her I had to make sure that she screamed from my hard fucking. And all the time, crystal would cry and call me auntie.

One night we had gotten pretty well blitzed. Crystal decided to tie me up. I trusted her and we had tied each other before so I didn't worry. But this time things went very wrong. After Crystal had me tied up on my stomach, she pushed a ball gag in my mouth. She had never done that before and I got kind of scared. Then she started rubbing my ass. She started talking about her aunt and her mom and she grew angrier and angrier. She pushed her finger in my ass and fingered me hard. I could only groan and grunt. That was when she walked in front of me. She lifted my head to look at her.

"I'm gonna fuck you like my auntie fucks me. I'm gonna let you know what I have to go thru just cause that bitch hates my mom. That gag will stop your screams just like she stops mine. And no matter how hard I fuck you, no body will hear it." Then crystal put on the dick. There was enough room in the rope for her to pull me up on my knees. Then she placed the dick at my pussy. "If you move and make me stop, I'll make it a lot harder on you." Mom, I got so scared. She was like a mad woman. When she rammed that dick in my cunt, I screamed but the gag muffled it. She pulled out and rammed it in again.

Mom's eyes were glued to mine as I told her my story. "And all the time she was fucking me, she kept talking to me like I was her and she was her aunt." Mom's hand stroked my face. "Did any of it excite you, baby?" I had to giggle. "Well mom, all the time she was ramming that dick into me, she kept repeating that this was for my own good. That she was doing this because she loved me. I know that even thru the pain, I came twice. I think it was what she was saying, that turned me on. Then, she pulled out. I know I was soaked, because I could feel it running down my legs. Crystal got underneath me and licked it up. All the time she kept telling me that it was for my own good. That she loved me so much.

I felt her tongue on my ass. Then she was pulling my cheeks apart. I started getting so hot when she tongue-fucked my asshole. I know I was pushing back to get more of her sweet tongue. Then I felt her pushing the dick in my ass. This time she fucked me even harder. I know I screamed myself hoarse. It hurt so bad! All I could do was struggle and cry. And she kept telling me she loved me, that this was for my own good. Then it was over. She held me as I cried myself to sleep. Our relationship broke up soon after that. She just wanted our sex to hurt all the time."

I could see that mom was touched by my story. It looked like she wanted to cry. Then she pulled me to her. As mom hugged me and kissed my face, she told me that she would never treat me like that. That she loved me too much. I tilted my face and felt mom's tender lips touch mine. As we kissed, my hand slipped beneath her skirt. Mom moaned as my fingers found the waistband of her panty. Then she just pressed against me as I slowly fingered her. Mom threw her head back and was breathing thru her mouth.

"So you want me to teach you how to fuck me, mom? You want me to strap on that fake dick and slowly fuck you with it? Make you suck it clean after I fuck your wet pussy? Do you want me to tie you up too? Tease you with my fingers and tongue? Make you beg like Uncle Charlie made you beg? Is that what you want, mom?" mom was humping her pussy at my fingers. "Yes Tiffany! Oh yes! I want all those things! I want to share them with you. It will be our secret. Even Uncle Charlie won't know about it. Please, baby! Let's make it our own secret? Please?"

I pulled my fingers from her pussy. Damn, but mom grew wetter with each second. I sucked my fingers as she watched. "Did Uncle Charlie really make you his slave?" Mom smiled. Then she pushed me back on the couch. I laughed and giggled until her mouth pressed into my pussy. Then I could only moan and hold her head. But mom stopped before I got a chance to cum. It was about 6 so we made dinner. It was light, just chicken breast and salad. But mom made sure that we had a lot of wine with dinner and after. Then she had me take a shower and put on one of the outfits she had brought.

When I got out the shower, the bedroom was bathed in candlelight. Mom took her shower and came out wearing her outfit. She looked so hot; I wanted to attack her right then and there. But we started out just kissing slowly and tenderly. I was laying on my back, when mom brought out one of the dildos. From the way she fucked me with it, I knew that she was no stranger to its use. She used the tip and made me beg for more. And beg I did! Then she gave me one and had me use it on her. But she told me not to let her cum. It was deliciously frustrating.

Then mom brought out the strapon. She gave it to me and had me put it on. "Here, baby! You've used one before. Teach me how to fuck you after you fuck me first." I strapped it on and rubbed oil on it until it shown. Then I began to slowly fuck her pussy with it. I just used the head. "Oh Tiffany! You're fucking me just like Charlie does." I was using my arms to prop me up above her. This way I could look down at her, as I slowly fucked her pussy. Every couple of strokes, I would sink the dick in all the way. Mom went crazy on the dick. Then I pulled out and watched her suck it clean.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers
12