Uncle Colin's Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Uncle came into the room it was instant arousal, he was beaming at his wonderful birthday present. As soon as he stripped naked, I was down on his hard cock and aunty was kissing him passionately. Aunty invited me to join the kissing, this was the only time I ever kissed with Uncle Colin or Aunty Betty in a sexy way. We took turns at sucking and kissing and squeezing each other. I must have cum half a dozen times that evening, my wildest orgasm being at the culmination of our fun when Aunty Betty lay on the bed, her legs in the air as uncle Colin slid his steamy cock into her luscious snatch. The slapping sounds and grunting of their fucking was adorable. I so wanted it to be me being fucked but respected Aunty enough to know that unless I was invited, I shouldn't. I still came in a frenzy of frigging in tandem with Aunty who was screaming with delight as she orgasmed. We all collapsed in an exhausted heap after enjoying hours of horny passion. We slept soundly that evening, loved up and huddled together in the nice big warm bed.

I never did have intercourse with lovely Uncle Colin, it wasn't meant to be. A couple of years after leaving college I met a lovely young man, we dated; and married; and settled; and started our own family. I continued to visit Uncle Colin and Aunty Betty but the cock sucking declined as the visit's became less frequent.

My desire to suck cock didn't decline though and it's only recently, since joining the local gardening club and flower craft group that I've found a selection of willing mature cocks to entertain. Hubby doesn't know about them yet, but I'm hoping that some day he'll enjoy watching his loving wife pleasure other men and be pleasuring himself as I do so.

12