"Uncle" Dominic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby struggled to breathe. "Uncle" Dominic's touch was wreaking havoc on her self restraint and common sense. Her skin grew sensitive, her pussy creamed priming her for what she knew was inevitable. She breathed in deep. Dominic's scent permeated her senses. Sweet and spicy cinnamon with the sharp scent of lemon grass soap and faint hint of his masculine musk. She wanted to roll around in his smell until it became her own.

"Please, Libby," Dominic caressed her face in his hands, purging her eyes with fiery desire. He kissed her again but more deeply and with devastating gentleness. His tongue making sensual licks along her lips before driving it between them. Their tongues rubbed against each other and Libby melted further against the man she always referred to lovingly as "Uncle".

His tongue was molten velvet, teasing her and then his lips wrapped around her tongue and sucked upon it. Libby groaned. Dominic's body burned with triumph. His fingers buried themselves in her long hair while he ravaged her mouth gently.

Lust burned in her brain like a fever and her body took over. Libby pulled at the towel that fell to the floor in a pool of soft cotton. Her hands studied Dominic's body with erotic curiosity. Her fingers teased the flat disks of his nipples. They grew taut at her exploratory touch. Dominic made a sound of approval. She didn't know that men liked to have their nipples played with.

She broke the kiss then looked down to see Dominic's cock at half mast, red and swollen. His cock was cut revealing the red mushroom head at the end that was pointing at her pussy like a guiding missile.

"This is your first time seeing a man's dick?" Dominic smiled yet his eyes burned with rising lust. Libby's face overheated with embarrassment. She felt so inexperienced. Dominic took her hand and smoothly guided her to his raging member.

"Touch it," he coaxed huskily.

With trembling fingers she traced along the half hard curve of Dominic's cock. She heard him expel his breath in a slow, steady hiss at her touch. Emboldened by the sound Libby took hold of the length, tenderly stroking it, exploring it. She gently squeezed hearing Dominic softly groan. She developed a slow and sensual rhythm feeling the staff grow harder, pulsate like a raw nerve in her palm.

She remembered giving hand jobs and blow jobs to old boyfriends and as time went on and she heard Dominic's breath deepen Libby gained more confidence. His breath warm and moist in Libby's ear Dominic whispered, "That's it... Nice and gentle... Tell me how it feels..."

"It's... it's hard but feels so soft... and hot like warm velvet," Libby marveled at the veins beginning to become more prominent on the love staff. She could feel the ridges throbbing against her own quivering skin. A wet heat grew between her legs. She rubbed her thighs together to fight back the sensation. Her pulse pounded in her ears.

Dominic caressed the back of her neck then drew her closer. The meeting of their lips felt like an eternity but when they pressed against each other an electric heat surged through them both, like magnets finally meeting. It was a closed kiss but sizzled with promise. Dominic guided her stroking hand until Libby felt something sticky and wet on her fingers.

Looking down she saw an off white liquid pearling at Dominic's piss slit. Libby gasped, breaking the kiss though Dominic still nibbled and kissed her throat, feeling her blood heat and pulse beneath his lips.

"See what you're doing to me, baby?" Dominic's voice was low and hoarse, rough silk that made Libby's spine tingle. Libby worried her lower lip.

"Uncle Dominic... I don't know...," Libby whispered a bit apprehensive. "I... I've never gone this far with a guy..." Dominic paused.

"You're a virgin," he said gently, keeping a light grip on her stroking hand, his other hand caressing her shoulder, pulling her close against him. He inhaled the salacious scent of vanilla and jasmine. God even the smell of her aroused him completely.

Libby managed to nod shyly, words dry and turning to dust on her tongue. Suddenly her feet were swept off the floor and she found herself cradled in a pair of strong arms.

"What are you doing?" Libby was in a haze of lust, the words she spoke were a hollow show of resistance. She knew the minute she kissed him she would do anything Dominic wanted.

"If we're going to do this," Dominic grinned wolfishly, his eyes a raging fire. "We're going to do this right..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dominic had been staying in the guest bedroom downstairs. It was simple with a king sized bed with a simple white comforter. Dominic laid Libby gently on the bed. He kissed her trembling lips, his tongue slipping out to give those pink petals a teasing lick before sweeping into her warm and willing mouth. He wondered if her pussy tasted just as sweet.

Drawing back he sucked on her lower lip. Libby whimpered. The older man was hard as iron, pure lava pumping through his veins. It had been a year for him and he wanted this to last. Experience and age taught him patience. She was a virgin. He didn't much care for virgins but there was that primal satisfaction that no one else had touched her as he was going to yet. If he could give the girl experience he'd be happy.

"Take off your clothes, sweetness," Dominic ordered huskily. "Slowly. I like a show."

Enthralled by her dad's best friend, Libby didn't utter a protest but quickly complied. Dominic lay on the bed while she rose off of it. The mattress groaned with his weight but not so loudly as Dominic when the young girl started to slowly pull off her tank top to reveal her succulent round breasts. Dominic's mouth watered. They were perfect lush grapefruits contained in a simple white lace bra. The generous swells confined inside something so innocent yet naughty made "Uncle" Dominic's cock throb with anticipation.

Libby bit her lip pushing down her tight jean pants. It wasn't as sexy and graceful like she wanted but Dominic's smile was encouraging, coaxing her to continue. Libby felt incredibly shy yet at the same time powerfully desirable. The feeling that she could arouse a hot older guy like this intoxicated her more than any kind of weed she and her friends smoked or more than the adrenaline when she rode her bike down a steep hill.

But reality rudely cut in. She was standing in her underwear in front of "Uncle" Dominic. The man who went to her soccer games and saw her graduate high school. He had never seen her even in a two piece bathing suit and here she was half naked in front of him while he was completely nude.

"What's wrong, sweetness?" Dominic watched her, sudden guardian-like concern tightening in his chest. He was ready to bury his face between those pillowy breasts when he sensed her reluctance. Libby covered her chest and her panties but Dominic saw the wet stain on her underwear just before she did. He licked his lips suppressing the erotic shudder that shot through him.

"I've never been fully naked in front of a guy before," she said quietly. Dominic held back a laugh. She was so adorable. Then Libby asked, "This is wrong isn't it? You're practically my uncle."

Dominic's lustful face sobered. He reached for her, pulling her into a hug. It wasn't sexually charged but a comforting kind of embrace that relaxed Libby despite them being skin to skin. She felt his cock hard pressing into her stomach and her womb contracted.

"We can stop if you want," Dominic murmured into her dark hair. Libby melted from the puffs of his breath on the crown of her head. Dominic was hard muscle yet his embrace was so gentle. He was mindful of his strength, careful not to bruise her but neither was it coddling. He was firm and his spicy masculine scent washed over Libby making her want to taste every inch of his skin.

"No...," Libby wrapped her arms around Dominic's thick neck, burying her face in the crook of his neck. She breathed in more of his natural maleness, a hint of leather and salt made her mouth water. Dominic reached up and caressed her honey-soft breast, feeling the fleshy weight, how it firmed in his palm. Libby sighed as his thumb brushed across her nipple making it contract and ache beneath the cotton lace cup.

Dominic hushed her burning sighs with his smoldering kiss. Libby's lips pliant and soft gave way to his. They stood there just kissing for a while; sensually, erotically exploring the other. Dominic tasted of dark sin and sweet fire. Libby melted against him savoring her new favorite flavor unique to Dominic. His hand massaged her breast within her bra until her nipples were so tight they were sensitive to every rub of the cotton cup.

He lowered himself, kneeling before her like a worshipper in subjugation. He kissed her flat stomach, his hands lightly kneading her supple hips. "Your skin is so soft," Dominic's voice deep and ragged as he rubbed his stubbled cheek into her stomach. Libby blushed from head to toe giving her a rosy glow. He rose up, guiding her back to the bed.

"Lie back," Dominic said softly. Libby swallowed hard, her mouth watered from the sight of Dominic's fully erect cock that stood straight ahead. She watched it bob while he walked to the end of the bed. She licked her lips. Then she heard soft chuckling, "Don't worry, sweetness, you'll get a taste but right now I want to focus on you, okay?"

Libby nodded dumbly, her legs spread already as Dominic settled himself between her slender yet shapely thighs. Dominic growled at the sight of the damp spot of her magenta cotton panties. He could smell the musk of feminine arousal blooming even from a distance but it grew more pungent and fragrant as he came closer. His cock throbbed for relief so Dominic pressed his hips into the bed to relieve the pressure. The comforter dabbed with his pre-cum as the older man grazed his lips along the satin skin of Libby's inner thighs.

The young woman bit on her nails, her whole body quivering with the excitement. She had been touched down there of course. Boyfriends had fingered her and she had masturbated but this was an older more experienced man. He didn't just dive in. Like a true connoisseur of food or wine, Dominic wanted to savor his dish, take his time until they both reached the height of heaven.

"Beautiful...," Dominic rasped, his voice rough yet smooth like wrinkled velvet. The sound made Libby's spine tingle.

His fingers traced the damp slit in a lazy rhythm making Libby writhe and whine. The scrape of Dominic's stubble felt good, ticklish and rough sending goosebumps shooting up her limbs and electric tingles to her pussy. Finally Dominic pressed his face into Libby's clothed womanhood. He nuzzled and inhaled the perfume of her sex, groaning into her core making her belly contract exquisitely.

Libby let out a convulsive gasp at the slow sensual strokes of Dominic's tongue. The sensations it stirred within her small yet curvy body were voluptuous. No one had ever licked her down there. Not even the boys she allowed to touch her there. They would suck on her nipples or finger her but they were clumsy compared to this god of a man.

"Delicious," Dominic praised making Libby flush hotly. "Sweet and spicy." He groaned pulling off her panties slowly, brushing it against her flushed sensitive skin. Then went back for seconds listening to his young girl panting, feeling her muscles contracting.

"Oh!" She jolted at the feeling of Dominic's tongue pushing into her tight yet willing sex. It felt strange to feel such a flexible agile muscle moving into her pink sheath. With his tongue the older man scooped out her flavor and savored it as it dripped down his throat.

She's so hot and tight, the older man thought. She was going to feel incredible when he finally made love to her. That's what he intended to do. He would take it nice and slow and then when she was loosened up he intended to fuck her the way she needed to be fucked. The way he needed to fuck her.

Dominic's magic tongue made small circles around Libby's budding clit. Pressing it flat against his tongue he felt the taut bud throb. He took it into his hot mouth and gently sucked while flicking at it. His tongue and lips tantalized and teased her having her writhe in passion. Then his fingers circled her moist pink entrance. He felt Libby tremble as his fingers drove softly into her melting sheath.

Libby's pussy rippled around the exploratory digits. They stretched her more than her own fingers ever did or any other boy's. Dominic was thinking how tight she was. His fingers were wrapped in molten velvet. Her walls spasmed until they got used to him. Then as he began to slowly pump in and out her vaginal walls clamped around him as if they were milking a cock. Dominic's cock throbbed at the prospect.

Libby lifted her hips, her muscles greedily drawing his digit further inside her silken core. She moaned his name as the older man pushed in and out of the 21 year old's velvet heat. Curling his fingers upward, Dominic felt the hard bundle of nerves and tickled it. Libby's breathing hitched and her body clenched. She was close. But when Dominic gave Libby's clit one hard suck it pushed her over the edge.

Libby saw spots of colors behind her eyes as she rode the wave of ecstasy. Dominic smiled as he felt Libby's vaginal muscles clamp around his fingers while more juices flowed all over his chin and knuckles. He gently licked her, pulling out his finger and kissing her pussy lips while her orgasm subsided leaving her in a pool of exhausted sensuality.

After getting her nice and wet, Dominic crawled over Libby's quivering body. He nestled himself between her lovely thighs, kissing her neck, her eyes, her nose and then her lips that were red and sore from her biting and licking them and tender from their kisses.

The scent of sex wrapped around them. Filling the room creating a pocket of a world hidden from the outside. The pungent, musky scent activated a primal heat within them both that had Dominic ready to blow.

"Are you ready, Libby?" Dominic whispered. Libby's nod was so hard Dominic couldn't help but grin. "Are you on the pill? Do you want me to get a condom?" He was being so considerate even when Libby saw that he was close to bursting.

"I'm on the pill," she rasped. "I can't wait any longer."

"I'm going to go slow, okay baby?"

Libby nodded eagerly again as she wrapped her arms around Dominic's neck. Her body vibrated with anticipation. Her blood ran hot with lust. Every nerve was crying out for Dominic, her father's hot friend, to relieve the tormenting ache that consumed her. She wanted him to shatter her virgin walls and make her a woman. She wanted him more than she ever wanted any guy before. She sensed that he had so much to teach her and she was willing to learn.

Dominic fisted his cock, pressing the fat red head at the young woman's entrance. He teased her swollen clit, coating it in his ribbons of pre-cum. Libby moaned and undulated her hips, rubbing the wet tip against her melting slit. She was growing restless. She wanted Dominic inside her now!

"Such an impatient little girl," Dominic teased pressing his cock at her wet hot entrance. He grew serious for a moment. "It will hurt a little at first."

"I know," Libby murmured throatily. "I'll be fine. Just put it in me, please, Uncle Dominic." Dominic growled low in his throat in pleasure at hearing the honorific. It was dirty and so hot for her to be calling him "Uncle".

Dominic kissed her again and pushed his hips gently forward. His fat cock parted her saturated lips. The entry was easier with all the natural lubrication. The older man groaned. Her pussy was tight. Silky. Hot. It wrapped around him as he slowly pushed on. He was halfway in when Libby winced. Her vagina wasn't used to something so big but she breathed deeply, trying to relax and allow Dominic to get all the way.

"You okay?" Dominic's rough voice was tight with the effort not to force his cock inside the nubile sexy woman.

"Yes, yes, keep going," Libby begged determined to take all of this sexy man. She wanted him to be proud of her. Dominic kissed her again, his tongue lapping at her upper lip then sucking on her lower lip while he allowed Libby to get used to him. He could feel her muscles fluttering about him, trying to accommodate him.

Libby had never felt so full. It felt different. Uncomfortable but after a while and with Dominic's kisses her inner body adjusted to the older man's girth. She reached down between them and rolled her fingers across her sensitive clit, slippery from her earlier orgasm. Then Dominic pulled back until only the leaking head was lodged inside her.

The older man watched Libby's face as he gently rocked his hips. His cock got deeper within the hot velvet channel until he could feel her delicate fingers playing with her clit against his pubic bone. Dominic moaned. It was so erotic to watch this young girl blossom into a mature sensual woman before his eyes.

Now that she had taken him in, Dominic took the hand that was strumming her throbbing clit and placed it on his clenching buttocks. Libby felt the curve of his cheek, how it clenched with every thrust. It was as hard as marble. She didn't think guys with salt and pepper hair like Dominic had such firm asses. Or maybe it was just Dominic.

Libby allowed Dominic all the control, content to lie and writhe beneath him. He pressed more of his hard body against her. His ragged breath in her ear gave Libby shivers. She kneaded his perfect ass then moved up to explore every twitching muscle along his strong back. His skin was hot to the touch and damp from the shower but the salty smell of sweat caught her attention.

Oh God! Dominic couldn't believe how good Libby felt. He couldn't remember being inside a pussy like this. Hers was so willing and greedy, trying to pull him deeper in while squeezing around him as he pulled back. Her velvet sheath was trying to milk him and it made his balls boil, draw tighter against the base of his cock. He couldn't last much longer but he didn't want to come yet. He wanted to luxuriate inside Libby just a little longer and he didn't want to hurt her with savage thrusts.

Libby listened to her older lover's breathing, how he panted and realized that while his breathing was tight and erratic his hips never sped out of control. He continued to give gentle measured thrusts for Libby's sake.

"Oh Uncle Dominic," Libby moaned in his ear, nibbling on his neck, feeling the tendons pulse. "You're so good. So gentle. Please don't stop." She could feel her body growing taut like a bow. Every muscle throbbed and clenched as she approached nirvana. "It's okay, baby... Give it to me hard, please, Uncle Dominic..."

That simple begging seemed to trigger Dominic who kicked it into high gear. His thrusts became faster, harder. Libby's pussy was voluptuous like molten silk hugging his shaft as he stroked her every sensitive nerve. It only took a few strokes then the older man exploded. His whole body tensed. His balls emptied into Libby's clenching sex that worked hard to milk him of every drop.

Libby was close to her own release. She took the initiative and started playing with her clit again. Rubbing it furiously while Dominic was still pulsating hard inside her. She was hit with a wave of white heat, her body riding that wave until she melted in the older man's arms. Dominic collapsed on top of his charge savoring her warmth, her tight heat that hugged him so sweetly. Libby caressed her older lover. She ran her fingers through his damp hair, scratching lightly at his moist back. Dominic's head rested between Libby's satin mounds and he inhaled the sexy vanilla scent deeply.

"Oh God, Libby, thank you," he groaned kissing the valley of her cleavage. He saw that her white lace bra snapped in the front. With reverence Dominic unsnapped the lace cups and began to massage the perfect luscious peaks. His calloused fingers brushed and rolled the rosy rigid nipples drawing out shuddering sighs from Libby who raked her fingers through his salt and pepper hair.