Uncle Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't want to appear to passive though. I close the short distance between us with one long step. I bend over and I catch a smile cross Jake's face. He can't see my own smile. I don't touch his cock.

With one hand, I push his right arm away from his body. I inhale deeply. He hasn't showered yet this morning but mostly his scent is fresh man sweat. He is looking at me, confused. I slowly extend my tongue, keeping my eyes on his as I lick one of the trails of sweat off his hot, deeply tanned skin. I follow it up the side of his abs, over his ribs and when his armpit hair tickles my cheek, I turn my face and inhale, loudly this time.

I swivel my neck to the accompaniment of my uncle moaning, "oh fuck." I purse my lips and suck drops of sweat off his chest, stopping long enough to catch his eye before I pull his right nipple between my teeth and nip at it. I do it several times, listening and feeling his body for clues as to how hard he likes it. Once I have an idea what he likes, and more important still know he wants me to continue, I stop.

I bend again. This time I let his cock touch my cheek, feel his precum smear across the side of my face. His hips twitch. He's eager. I let his cock slide past my face and push his shorts down to the base of his cock. Uncle Jake is shaved. Sweet. I touch the tip of my tongue to the base of his cock and lick. His shorts have soaked up most of the sweat. I work quickly up the line where his happy trail should be. My tongue encounters no stubble. Maybe he doesn't shave. Maybe he waxes. Uncle Jake the metrosexual. Who would have believed it?

There is pool of sweat in his navel. I lap the salt tang of his body like a dog. I nuzzle him, make him twist and lick my way up to his other armpit, bury my face in it and lick behind it. I press with my head but he doesn't take the hint.

I step back and use my hands to urge him off the railing, urge him to turn. I purse my lips once more and suck the sweat off his shoulders. I squat and my hands tug his shorts down. He hasn't showered so I confine my tongue to the top of his ass crack. It's as smooth as the rest of his body. Pity, a little hair traps the pheromones. This high up, all I taste is sweat as my tongue journeys from the crack of his, into the small of his back and along his arching spine.

I drop back into a squat. I nudge his hip with my head. He gets it this time and turns, resting his bare ass against the railing. His cock juts from his smooth hairless belly. It's a beautiful cock. Seven or eight inches of smooth pulsing dick. It's veined enough to see how angry it is but not so veiny that it looks monstrous.

His balls are a darker tone. I realize he has no tan lines and this is no spray on tan. I picture uncle Jake, stretched out on his back, cock lolling on his thigh and body glistening in the sun. He'd have to move it from side to side and flip it up to rest on his belly to get an even tan. I shook my head to clear it. The image is making it hard to ignore his cock and I am not ready to suck him off just yet.

I make one concession as much to myself as to my uncle's needs. I push his cock up onto his belly with my tongue, one slow hard stroking lick of the tongue from the point where his shaft disappears into his sack all the way up and over the V of his helmet. My tongue laps the precum from his slit. It's more tangy but not as salty as his sweat. I love the way his body tastes. I'm already praying this isn't a one off deal.

He's pressing against my mouth but I decline the offer.

I tilt my head and dart my tongue over his balls, watching the skin crinkle and the slow ascent of his balls. I suck one into my mouth. As I did with his nipple, I test him. How hard can I pull? How hard can I suck? I try but fail to get both his balls in my mouth. I spend glorious minutes mouthing his left nut, feeling his cock pulsate against my cheek.

I don't know about my uncle but I couldn't take it any longer. I was teasing myself as much as him. I had been squatting the whole time. I wanted a more steady position for the big moment. A wooden porch floor would be stable but hell on my knees.

I reached behind me and pulled the rocker closer, making sure it wouldn't crush Jake's toes if I rocked forward, I rested my ass on the edge of the seat.

I wanted his cock but I forced myself to pause.

"How am I doing Uncle Jake?" I stressed the uncle part.

"Good kid, real good."

"What should I do know, Uncle Jake?"

"Cut the shit K-boy."

I look at him with exaggerated disappointment. "Cut the shit? You mean quit?"

"You know what I mean K-boy."

I drop the childish voice I had been using. When I speak my voice is almost harsh.

"No uncle, you tell me what you want. I want to hear you say it. You didn't have a problem saying it earlier. So fucking say it or pull your pants up and go jerk off in the shower."

Jake's voice is a growl. "Suck my cock K-boy, cut the shit and suck my cock before I kick your ass."

I drop my mouth over his cock and deep throat him with a quick jab of my head. Jake is big but I've sucked bigger without gagging, or without gagging much. He wasn't expecting it. It was dawning on me that Uncle Jake still thought I was a dewy-eyed love-struck kid. He had no idea I might know exactly what I wanted and how to get it. He'd learn.

I keep him deep in my throat, breathing through my nose. I decide to ask him to let his pubes grow back. Without them, he didn't have the musky scent I had loved in his pits. I inhale deeply, searching for it but catching only sweaty skin.

It would be a pity to waste the deep breath so I exhale it in one long low hum before letting Uncle Jake's cock slide out of my throat. I press and tease the shaft as I withdraw. I let saliva flow from my mouth, combining with his precum to make the best lube in the world.

I stroke his cock, twisting my hand up and down the shaft while my tongue concentrates on the crown. I rim the edge of his helmet, flicking the sensitive V on the underside.

Hoping he is watching, I press my the tip of my tongue into his piss slit and then slowly pull away, drawing a thin string of jizz out of his cock. It shimmers in the sunlight for a moment then parts, some recoiling to hang from his cock head, some hanging off the tip of my tongue. I dart forward and lap up the streamer dangling form his cock before it can drop to the floor and I deep throat him.

I treat him to the hum again. This time I shake my head as I withdraw, jiggling his cock.

I slide my lips up and down the shaft, suck each of his nuts, then work my mouth over the other side of his cock. I pop the ridge of his crown in and out of my mouth, lips pressed tightly around it.

I keep my other hand kneading his ass, partly because I like grabbing his ass, partly because I hope he likes me grabbing his ass, but mostly to gauge his reaction. When the muscles under my fingers begin to tense. I slow down, let him slip from my mouth and squeeze the shaft, quelling his orgasm.

I'm gloating at my ability to bring him to the edge and then snatch him back.

I go back to deep throating him. I move my hand off his dick and begin to tug at his balls. I wrap my thumb and forefinger around his nuts and pull them forward. I squeeze, increasing the pressure gradually, watching them turn red then purple. When I hear him groan, I suck one into my mouth and squeeze just a little bit harder.

He starts to thrust his hips at me and I back off, ease up with my hand and content myself with licking at his balls. I pull his nuts forward and twist my head, forcing my tongue behind his balls. It's an awkward position and I cannot penetrate to any depth. I no longer give a shit that he hasn't showered. If he turned around now I'd happily eat his ass.

I probe with my tongue, considering whether I should bend him over the rail. That would be fucking hot. Uncle Jake bent over the porch, me spreading him wide with my hands, his tanned ass shining with sweat and his asshole winking at me, begging me to fuck it with my tongue - or my cock. Did Uncle Jake bottom?

I decide against it. We don't keep condoms on the porch. And uncle or not, I'm not fucking without a condom, not yet anyway.

Decision made, I return to his cock. I'm tired of teasing. It's time to finish.

I deep throat his cock and go to work. Nothing fancy now, I swallow, press with my tongue while pulling back and follow up with my hand. I do this a dozen times or so. I move both hands to his ass.

Suddenly, his hands are pressed against the side of my head and he begins to thrust with his hips. All I need to do is sheath my teeth with my tongue and let my uncle fuck my mouth.

He hits the back of my throat hard enough to make me gag and my mouth fills with hot fluid. I feel drool begin to drip off my chin. He's pounding my face so hard most of the spit drool is flung onto my chest.

I hear Jake, moaning. "Suck that dick dude, fucking suck that cock, K-boy".

He jerks his dick out of my mouth and hot cum laces across my cheek and the bridge of my nose.

"Uh-uh dude," I think and grab his cock with my mouth and shove it down my throat. I pull back so I can feel his cum hitting the roof of my mouth, taste it on my tongue. When I feel it begin to leak onto my chin I swallow. When his hips still I softly bob my head up and down, sucking now, draining every drop into my greedy mouth.

I let his cock fall from my mouth and slide back in the chair. I wait until he's watching, then wipe the cum off my forehead, nose and cheek with my fingers and then lick them clean. I fucking love cum.

I savor the taste for a moment before rising from the rocker. As I rise I unsnap and unzip my shorts, freeing my cock. It is rigid and dripping clear fluid.

I press against Jake. "Your turn, uncle?"

He smirks at me. "My turn for what? I'm not sucking anyone's dick."

I step out of my shorts and kick them away with one foot.

--

I press him back against the railing.

"Yeah, you are. Oh, and if I have to - shall we say, convince you - I'll fuck you, too."

Jake tries to push me back but I'm expecting it and nothing happens except his own body rocks back. Had he somehow missed the fact I have two or three inches on him? Like I said, with my clothes on it is easy to take me for the scrawny string bean type of guy.

He pushes again. I'm expecting that as well. I twist my body and his hands slip off my chest and he staggers past me. I have one leg forcing his apart and his arm twisted behind his back before he knows what is happening. I spin him and shove him across the porch rail, pretty much as I had envisioned earlier.

"Get the fuck off me." He sputtered. "Get off or I swear to God I'm going to fucking beat your ass."

My cock has not minded our little tussle. If anything it might be harder.

I push it flat against the crack of his ass.

"I don't think so uncle, not before I fuck yours anyway."

I pull my hips back and let my cock slide down his ass crack until the head finds his backdoor. I push, not hard. I've no intention of fucking him, not right now anyway.

At the touch of my cock head he starts trying to buck me off but I lean into him, holding my hips back. I don't want him to accidentally fuck himself. A pull up on his arm, not particularly gently.

"Kieran, I am not fucking messing around. Get the fuck off me or I will seriously mess you up."

"How you plan to do that uncle?" I push his left leg out with my right and his chest is forced into the railing.

"You got the jump on me. Let me up and I'll show you."

"And if you lose?"

He thrashes around some more. I let him get a little wiggle room, making sure he keeps that over confidence of his going.

"I'm not going to lose. After I kick your ass I'll decide whether to tell your dad I did it because you came on to me."

"That so?"

I walked him over to the stairs. They went down into the grass, no pavement. I shove with my arms and with the knee between my legs, careful to avoid his 'nads.

He went sprawling on his hands and knees in the grass. He scramble to his knees and spun to face me as I came down the stairs. He's pissed. Good. I'm not. He'll be out of control, giving me another advantage.

I'm expecting him to charge. He does. I'm disappointed. My childhood crush has predictable feet of clay. I let him come. It is childishly simple to sidestep away from his flailing arms. He tries to check himself but stumbles onto the stairs. He manages to catch one of the stairs and save himself from busting his ribs on the steps.

He shoves himself off the steps as I take a couple of paces back, getting some room. If he was pissed before, he's livid now. That's no good. If he's totally bat shit he might accidentally hurt me or I might have to hurt him to avoid getting hurt myself. As I back pedal, waiting for his rush, it occurs to me that maybe he needs to be beaten. Maybe he's hiding so deep in his own closet that the only way he can let himself do what he wants to do, is to be forced.

Being forced to suck dick wouldn't make him gay, only wanting to suck dick could do that.

I don't give a fuck. I'm not his therapist. I have my own shit to deal with. I'm tired of this.

Jake comes barreling in. I duck under his haymaker left and land two quick hard jabs with my right, just below the ribs. My left connects with his solar plexus. He has no idea how to take a punch. I hear the air leave his body and he starts to sag.

I step back and he takes another wild swing. Fuck this. My intention had been to work the body, leave nothing on the face he'd have to explain, but this is getting ridiculous. A final jab that misses his chin but connects solidly with his left cheek and he staggers back and sits down with a plop on the porch steps.

His eyes don't seem to be looking in the same direction. Before he can refocus, I sit down beside him but one step above him, just in case his reset includes being pissed off.

I make sure my right leg is guarding my junk and lean over enough to massage his shoulders. I'll give uncle Jake credit, he's fit enough, the muscle under my fingers is firm and well defined. Jake could offer his body as an anatomy lesson. When he rolls his head and neck in a slow circle I know the storm has passed.

I scoot to the top step and position myself behind my uncle and really begin to massage his shoulders and the muscles under my fingers relax. I flip my hands and work lower on his back. I lean in and begin to kiss and lick the top of his shoulders, ready to scramble away if I need to.

I don't need to. He lets his head fall forward, exposing his neck to my mouth. My hands move to his sides. I keep the pressure firm. I'm not interested in tickling him. When my hands move over his chest, he leans back between my legs, making it easier to reach around him.

I nuzzle the side of his neck, pleased to see his cock stirring again. My dick is already rock hard. Our little set to barely gave it pause. I spread my legs a little wider and he settles back. His arms are draped over my legs and his head rests against my belly. My dick is sandwiched between his back and my belly.

His cheek is swollen and a dark red. I've given my uncle a shiner. I'm not flexible enough to kiss it. I extricate my left arm and touch his cheek.

"Sorry about the eye. You're going to have a pretty good shiner."

He gives an indistinct grunt without opening his eyes. "I've had black eyes before."

"Maybe you should learn to fight better then," I hear my idiot mouth speaking before I can shut it.

Jake opens one eye and lolls his head to my right so he can look at me.

"Maybe I should."

Tilted to one side like that, I'm able to twist and bend enough to offer a kiss of apology to his cheek. Reaching his mouth is easier.

--

We sit on the steps, not doing anything really beyond enjoying the feel of skin on skin. At times Jake leans forward and I work on his muscles. He leans back and I massage his chest and belly, stretching on occasion to fondle his cock.

We sit here long enough that my ass is getting really tired of the wooden step. I stretch, pushing my cock against his back. I love the way it feels but I'm not interested in getting my dick sucked right now.

I use my hands to lift my ass and move back. I'm not interested in anyone, including uncle Jake, digging a splinter out of my ass. I stand, rub my ass, trying to get a little blood flowing and stretch again. Jake is leaning to the right, watching me.

"I still owe you a blow job."

I shake my head. "No uncle Jake, you owe me your ass, too, remember?" I smile as I say it. "Seriously, I'm good right now. I'd rather just chill." I glance around, neither of us has a watch. "How long has everyone been gone you think? It would sort of suck getting caught naked on the porch with my uncle."

"We got some time still but if you don't want to mess around maybe we should get dressed."

"Come on," I say as I walk down the stairs. "The shower in my cabin is big enough for two. It faces the parking area. We can lower the top window enough to keep an eye out for the vans coming back. They'll probably stop for ice cream or something anyway. Dammit," I spat as a spun back toward the porch. "Probably shouldn't leave our clothes laying on the front porch."

I grab our shorts and we set off across the grass.

"You tan in the nude? That doesn't look like a spray on job and I don't see any tan lines."

My uncle nods. "There's a couple of places along the lake, north of the city and away from the fucking Chicago cops, where you can relax in the buff."

"Gay spot or family?"

"Mostly family." He is quiet for a moment. "You think I'm gay?"

I shrug. "Uncle, I don't care what you call yourself, gay or bi or whatever, but if you claim that because all you did was 'let me' blow you that you're strictly hetero then that will piss me off. Don't be a pussy. You like getting sucked off by guys, BFD, go with it."

He doesn't respond. He may be four years older than I am but it is becoming clear that when it comes to this, I have more experience. I don't mean sexual experience. I mean dealing with my sexuality.

He ignores me.

"Where did you learn to fight?"

"Pop forced me to take boxing lessons, remember?"

"So? I took boxing lessons."

"Yeah but you were pissed and you thought you were still dealing with a thirteen-year-old. In the ring, it would be a different story."

Neither of us says anything more. I'm enjoying the feel of the sun on my skin and we arrive at my cabin sooner than I might have wished.

It's the smallest cabin on the property but that's why I like it. I don't have to share. There's a twin bed, a small twin bed. I think it is an antique hospital bed. A small table with uneven legs, two chairs, a small frig, small sink, two-burner propane stove and a wardrobe with one door that won't close. The bathroom is separate. There's no tub, just a toilet, shower and sink with a cracked mirror that was slowly being devoured from the corners as the silver backing oxidizes. By not trying to wedge a tub into the small space, the shower was bigger than one would expect in such a small cabin.

"Want to join me?" I ask as I open the wardrobe for a towel.

Not hearing an answer I glance over my shoulder. "Whatever dude, it's fine if you do, fine if you don't."

"Okay," he says but in a voice that conveys little in the way of conviction.

I grab a second towel, brush past Jake, hang both on the backside of the door and turn on the water. It pays to hang out in a resort owned by a plumbing contractor. Gramps had added tankless water heaters to all the cabins. I never had to worry that the hot water was going to run out. I brush my teeth. I offer the brush to Jake. He settles for a daub of toothpaste on a finger he runs over his teeth, much to my amusement.