Uncle Jim & Five Related Women Pt. 01

Story Info
Tempering the Family Feminist - Ellen's Story (part 1 of 5).
6.1k words
4.63
68.8k
31

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie, Mandy and Mary are sisters. They are actually one year apart but are usually taken to be triplets. All about forty now, for as long as they have been adults, they have met for lunch every two weeks to catch up on each others' lives and enjoy the close bond they developed after their dad left their mom when Mary, the eldest, was almost thirteen. Janet worked hard to raise them; she never re-married but her ex's brother, Uncle Jim, was often around to help with chores. He became the girls' surrogate father and always seemed to show up when one of them needed a male shoulder to cry on, some advice about boys, male strength or someone who unconditionally cared about them.

"Uncle Jim" and their mom grew up on adjacent farms and are about the same age. He got married a few years after their mom did and is the surviving half of a couple that is still talked about by all the old timers in this medium sized, farming town. He is in his late sixties now and was widowed early when the former beauty queen he married died of breast cancer. They had been such a loving, naughty, un-inhibited couple they prompted a lot of whispered stories among the town's population. The gossip was earned. Over the years, Jim and Fran had been caught having sex at all times of the day and night, in the barn, in a water trough, with her bent over a tractor in an open field, playing in a stream or naked with Fran tripping from one very vocal climax to another on their front lawn.

Millie, Mandy and Mary learned a lot about sex by asking their mother questions after family visits to their naughty Aunt's and Uncle's house. Jim and Fran also visited a few times. They were noisy, creative lovers. Janet had a lot to explain after her brother-in-law and his insatiable, noisy wife went home. Janet knew the girls masturbated in their rooms to the sounds that emanated from the poorly sound proofed guest room. Often Janet and her ex got turned on too and the headboard of their bed gave their girls a thumping rhythm to guide their fingers.

Truthfully, at that time, Janet didn't know enough to explain some of the goings on but after Uncle Jim's wife died and their father left, they all discovered Uncle Jim would answer their wilder questions without embarrassing them. He is tall, thin, muscular, handsome - in a rugged sort of way, and is always upbeat and positive. He also has the brightest, twinkling green eyes you have ever seen. Everyone likes Jim, however, many women remember the stories they've heard, so they look down and blush when they talk to him.

Today's main lunch topic among the sisters was Mary's eldest daughter. Ellen had become a very militant feminist during her two years away at college and was rapidly incorporating biting, man-hating rhetoric into her daily conversations. Granted, the men at her job were hitting on her, she didn't feel her pay was equal and, like in many small towns, there really was a lot of chauvinism. Ellen was asking to move back home for a while to get her finances in order after she and her boyfriend broke up. Mary was worried that Ellen's vitriol would rub off on her young children from her second marriage. Even after thousands of words and three glasses of wine, no one had come up with any ideas.

Millie, the youngest, snickered and her eyes danced giving away her naughty thoughts. Mandy said, "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing really, I was remembering the results of our "Truth or Dare" game back when I turned eighteen."

There was a pause and in unison all three said, "Uncle Jim."

Mary tried to dampen their initial thought, "How would we get Ellen to stay with him? Besides he's old now. I bet he's not like he was twenty years ago."

Millie added, "Mom still visits him at least a couple of times a month." There was a gasp and Mandy said, "She does? I didn't know that."

"You've been busy with your family and work."

The new round of wine was one too many glasses for each of them. They were quiet, remembering pleasant, naughty times. The dare had been for each of them to spend a week with Uncle Jim. Their mom heard about the dare. All she said was, "You are all over eighteen, make your own decisions but you will definitely be changed after you spend a week with him."

Way back then, Mandy, always the bold one, asked her mother, "Have you had sex with Uncle Jim?"

Their mother's response shocked them. They never talked about her answer, "I'm not going to elaborate, but you cannot be female, be around your Uncle Jim and not have sex with him." There was no reason for any of the three sisters to talk about this again, because within three months, each of them had spent a week at Uncle Jim's. Each had wild satisfying sex with him and, now, after twenty years, each still secretly fantasizes about a repeat performance whether they are married or not.

It was time for Millie's two cents, "Mary, you could tell Ellen that she can stay with you but you have to remodel or something. That Uncle Jim's place is closer to town and that he has agreed that she can stay there while you get her room ready for her to move in."

They were all having fun adding to the plan when Mary spoke about her own daughter, "She definitely would not be as militant a feminist after a couple of weeks with him. He sure made me glad I am female."

Mary called Uncle Jim from the restaurant. He readily agreed and said he hoped each of them would come visit him soon. Mary let her alcohol loosened tongue go too far. Uncle Jim might be nearing seventy but he is as naughty and playful as ever.

"I heard mom visits you a couple of times a month."

"Yes she does. Lovely, sexy, hot, tasty woman, your mother.

Mary turned bright red, was speechless and handed the telephone to Millie, who had only heard the discussion about Ellen. "So, Uncle Jim, we'll try to set up everything with Ellen and give you a call if she agrees."

"Sounds good. It will be nice to have a lovely woman to talk to for a while. It's too quiet and predictable around here with just me."

"How do you know she's lovely? You haven't seen her in years."

"I've spent some time with her grandmother, her mother and her aunts. They are all lovely. It runs in the family."

"You know she is a very opinionated feminist?"

"I'll probably agree with most of her views but even if I don't, I'll try to hold up under her on slot. I think I'm male enough to match her."

Millie laughed heartily and replied, "We all know that first hand."

After the call, her sisters wanted to know, "What do "We all know firsthand?"" Millie explained. After the knowing laughter died down, Mary added two great thoughts. "In a month or so maybe we can add Ellen to our luncheons. Then we all should each take a luncheon and tell the others the details about our particular stay with Uncle Jim."

Mandy got some shocked looks as she ended the luncheon with one word, "Stays."

About a week later Mary drove Ellen through the well cared for orchard up to the front door of Jim's spotless, rambling one story house in the middle of landscaped grounds and lots of flowers. A smiling Uncle Jim rushed to welcome Ellen with open arms and a big smile. Ellen held her left hand up as a "Stop" sign and extended her right hand instead. Jim's questioning smile, as he shook her hand, prompted Ellen's response, "I don't need a hug from the family's notorious womanizing male."

Mary was shocked. Jim just took Ellen's bags, said, "I have us a light lunch already set out." Then he turned his back on Ellen and went through his front door. Lunch was talkative. Ellen was surprised at the beautiful bright house and its tasteful, colorful furnishings. After lunch, before Mary started to get up from the table, Jim reached out to hold her forearm. His eyes were moist, filled with hurt.

"I want both of you to keep private what I am going to tell you but with Mary as my witness, I want to clear the air with Ellen."

He paused, assuming approval in their silence, "Ellen, I dated only one girl before I got married to a virgin and my greatest love. Neither of us ever cheated and she died after we had less than twenty years together. I have never hurt, degraded, conned or lied to a woman. It so happens that I love women -- their voices, their softness, their company and their sex. I have been with a few women over the last thirty years and I like to think that our time together was mutual. In my definition, I am not a womanizer. I sincerely hope that is not my reputation with those who know me, especially within the family. I'm not a polished, in demand player or a handsome man who has ever had women seeking me out. Let's try to be civil for the month you will be here."

Mom and daughter walked out to the car together when Mary addressed her daughter, "You hurt your Uncle Jim's feelings. That was not called for. He is inviting you into his home with free room and board."

That evening was quiet and early to bed for both Jim and his new house guest. The next day, Ellen did not respond when Jim asked her to help fix lunch and dinner. The third evening, after yet another snub, Jim sat down to a nice dinner without setting a place for Ellen. She looked shocked.

"Oh, I thought my cooking and company are so repulsive to you that you wanted to prepare your own meals and not have to speak to me for a month. I've prepared plenty of food, if you want to dish it out yourself; you'll have to get your own plate."

Ellen felt foolish. Jim had the plate and setting next to the food on the stove. Her rolls were even sliced and wrapped to stay warm. Still his conversation at the table about trees, the weather, the news, etc. bored her. She was rude at best. When he served the nice dessert, he asked her, "What do you like most about being a woman?" She gave him her best indignant stare. She did not respond to that or his next ten questions. He was trying hard to be nice and get to know her.

"Come on, help me clean up the table and do the dishes."

"A woman's place is in the kitchen. Is that it?"

"No, our place is to clean up together after we both ate."

Ellen helped about half way through washing the dishes and then she had a flash back to her horrible, degrading, controlling ex-jock boyfriend. She turned, tossed the pot she was drying onto the sink and said, "Fuck this." The pot bounced crashing into four carefully placed ceramic canisters on the counter. All the color drained out of Jim's face; he carefully cradled the largest piece of the shattered ceramic one, lovingly hand painted and labeled "Sugar."

"I'm sorry."

"No you are not. Fran made this set over thirty years ago. We didn't have many things back then. It has sat on that spot since she died. You are not nice to those who are nice to you. You are judgmental and feel you are better than others. You have been hurt and are using that as an excuse to become a hateful bitch."

That word always set her off, she swung to slap her great uncle. The piece of canister he was holding shattered on the floor but he caught her wrist. He spun her as he sat down on one of the armless breakfast nook chairs and pulled her across his thighs. For a moment, she was too shocked to resist. He pulled her sweat pants and panties down to her knees trapping her legs together. His first slapping blow to her thong patterned tanned ass was hard, it hurt and it startled her. She angrily shouted, "Let me up," only to be rewarded with another and then another stinging slap to her ass cheeks.

A flash of desire surged through Ellen. She had always been turned on by masculine strength and power. She hated her ex because he was a control freak and used his strength to enforce his will. She was getting a spanking from a strong man. She felt the sexual excitement but not the revulsion.

Jim rained his open handed blows noisily, slapping, stinging onto both Ellen's cheeks. She kicked, screamed and cried. He did not relent until he felt her legs struggle less and attempt to spread. He reached down and pushed her bindings to her ankles. She tried to twist away, kicked her feet and was rewarded with even harder blows to her now bright red, throbbing ass cheeks. He controlled her by grabbing her hair with his left hand. Her legs spread again and Uncle Jim slipped his hand between her wet glistening thighs. His thumb slipped unerringly between her swollen pussy's lips and pressed into her g-spot just as his dripping fingers slid across her clit. Ellen froze for a few moments feeling the luscious, smooth, knowing strokes. Enjoying them was wrong; she struggled to get away. Her frantic movements only increased the pleasure she felt. Every muscle in her belly tightened, rippled and then convulsed to suck at the pleasure giving invader.

Her weight on his legs restricted her breathing. She was gasping and moaning at the same time. One foot came free leaving one leg on his lap and letting her right knee drop all the way to the floor. Deftly he stroked inside and outside her. Her body was taking over. She was spread lewdly and being used. She felt helpless, enveloped in dirty, nasty, forbidden sex and she loved it. After another minute, her insides were pleading to cum but she did not want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that. Her hips arched up and Jim could see her youthful rosebud. Tears of loss streamed down his face. Ellen's entire body began to tremble and suck. She tried with all her might not to cum. Jim let go of her hair, reached between her breasts and his thighs. Sweat dripped off her face, fighting for control. Just when she needed even more control, he squeezed her left nipple very hard. She screamed and came squirting from her womb for the first time. His thumb and fingers did not let up on her sensitive pussy. She never came more than once. His left hand went back to her hair and pulled, arching her backward. She struggled and came and came again. He stood dropping her hard on the floor. She did not care. She was gasping for air, trying to live.

Uncle Jim slipped his pants off and removed his shirt. His cock looked like it could stab all the way through the young woman, lying crumpled at his feet. He easily picked her up and sat back down on the straight backed chair. Ellen was facing him, straddling his thighs. She was pliable, still coming down, still filled with womanly pleasure and still responding to male strength. He tilted her head and kissed her lips. Her hungry tongue came out to be sucked and search frantically for his pheromone filled wetness. Jim's mind swirled. He knew her fetish. Fran had an oral and body fluid fetish. He stretched so his mouth hovered over her. They kissed passionately; he knew not to swallow. When her body arched and she moaned, he let her drink from his lips. He whispered, "Reach down and slide me into your body so our juices mix. When we both cum, we will share them."

Ellen groaned into his mouth. As if in a trance, she grasped the biggest cock she had ever touched and guided its wide purple head to stretch between the swollen, tender lips of her well thumb-fucked pussy. Her body was leading. She thrust to get herself full and to rake her demanding clit along his shaft. Ellen struggled to get more friction from his cock. As she struggled, her uncle removed her top and bra. She liked that. She wanted to give him her breasts too.

Ellen's coordination was faltering. Never had she had sex so long or cum so much. Still her body demanded more. It showed no signs of wanting to stop. Just as she succeeded in taking all of him into her demanding belly, he pulled his hips back and pushed hers away. He pulled her. The slide was maddeningly slow, rough, centered directly on her clit, pressing for magic moments into her g-spot and stretching her delightfully as the long shaft kept sliding deeper until its tiny lips touched the needy lips of her cervix. She came more completely than ever before in her life. His lips went to her breasts and his strong hands worked her hips in a regular rhythm. Her climax lingered, holding her at the crest. Her body never wanted this to end but her mind slipped in a fleeting thought, "My cunt hurts but I have to have more. I hate the word cunt."

Jim stood with Ellen impaled on his cock. He held her thighs and ass. One of his fingers centered over her asshole and moved just enough to enter that hole about an inch. Her arms went around his neck to help. He carried her to the thick lambs' wool rug by the fireplace in the den and laid her on her back with his dick still in her.

Two then three long strokes made sexy squishing noises. The long wool strands tickled her back as he pushed her body around, using it to pleasure his cock. Her knees flared wider with her feet on the floor. Ellen literally felt her body open wider for him. She was on her back, in the most submissive position; but submitting to receiving and giving pleasure. Her submission was not the degrading horror she imagined. His next thrust was hard and jarring. He gathered their combined juices and brought them to her lips and kissed her through them. It wasn't a climax; it was a jolt of lightening from her soul through her womb and then into her lover. He was inside her. Their tastes were combined. She was open and trusting him to protect her from the unknowns of pleasure so she could truly surrender to a man for the first time.

Ellen was almost ready to cum again when Jim leaned forward, kissed her and struggled to say, "You body is magnificent. I'm going to take you now."

She spoke and could see her words travel through time as generations of women had answered with their bodies, "Yes, cum with me. Fill me. Let me feel you take what you want from me."

This was a physical, strong man. His thrust almost hurt but her body was made to absorb them. She felt the tremble inside him and was pleased that her body could give this. What she felt triggered her own matching pleasure. A strange sound began in her belly and turned into a louder and louder growl with each of his jarring thrust. His sweat dripped onto her lips and she licked its saltiness into her mouth and swallowed it for it to become part of her.

His hips, his thighs, his belly tightened. He arched back and Ellen screamed for the second time in her life, in release, as she heard his roar and felt his cock dance inside her depositing rope after rope in a puddle at the mouth of her cervix so it could nurse at the sperm laden liquid. Higher her mind and body floated. He was still thrusting when her body hung at the top of a climax that just would not stop. She gasped and gasped for air but could not inhale enough. The world went peacefully black.

About an hour later, Ellen awoke to the pleasant approving smile of a still nude Uncle Jim looking down at her. Her mind was not working yet. He said, "Don't try to say anything tonight. Let me carry you to bed. We'll talk tomorrow and make anything happen that you feel you must do after we lost control tonight."

Before Jim picked her up, he knelt between her legs and sucked some of their combined juices into his mouth. He let his weight down on her and kissed her. Her mouth opened; for the next few sharing moments, she understood so much about being a woman and her own body's needs. His weight felt good on her. Their juices combined were so much better than each alone. Her tired body tried to respond. His dick was soft against her belly. When she swallowed, again he whispered, "We are generations apart and different from one another. You are a modern city woman and I am a simpler man. But we share a secret fetish that will always make us both crazy."

Gently, he picked her up and carried her to the guest room. Before he covered her, he kissed her lips again and gathered a lot of their wetness from between her legs and spread it across her belly and breasts. He tweaked her nipples in the slipperiness and then covered her. She smiled but was asleep by the time he turned off the light switch.

12