Uncle Jim & Five Related Women Pt. 03

Story Info
Mary is not like her sisters. (part 3 of 5)
7.9k words
4.7
28.4k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen's room at her mother's house was finally ready after Ellen had been with Uncle Jim for four weeks, not the two that had been planned. Ellen stayed another two weeks and then came to stay with her mom. She hadn't found a job yet, so she often was there when one of Mary's sisters visited for just a few minutes on the way home from shopping or work. Ellen started hinting about some of what Uncle Jim was like with her. She was fishing to see if her mom or her mom's sisters would open up some. She already had discovered that every one of the family's women had been with Uncle Jim.

Mary had volunteered to make a hundred and twenty cup cakes for a fourth and fifth grade party. The sisters all gathered at grandma's massive country kitchen to help and Ellen kept tagging along. Since none of the sisters or her grandmother was forthcoming, she kept telling naughty things about her time with Uncle Jim.

Grandma finally got things moving in a more open vein, "If you invite Ellen to join your every other week get-togethers, she won't have anything to tell if she keeps telling us about her time with Jim. Are you going to tell her she was set up?"

Ellen looked puzzled, "What get-togethers? What do you mean set-up?"

Mary turned red and was very reluctant to continue. Finally, she got everyone around the big white enameled picnic table that many years ago served as a meal table for the hired hands on the screened in back porch. "Ellen, we sisters get together every two weeks over lunch to catch up on each others' lives, we are all hoping you will want to join us and become a part of the group as if you are a generation older and our sister. Sounds like you could spice up our conversations."

"That sounds like a lot of fun; I would love to do that."

Millie jumped in, "We have to tell her the entire story, even if she hates us; Ellen you can hate me first, I'm the one who thought of it." Grandma and Mandy both nodded in agreement.

Ellen stared at her mom for answers. Mary started, "Over three months ago, I voiced that I was concerned about you living with me because you were such a vocal militant feminist. I was afraid that my younger kids would pick up on your man hating rhetoric. Millie remembered a game of Truth or Dare we played when she just turned eighteen. The game resulted in all three of us promising to spend a week with Uncle Jim. We set you up to spend a week with him the same way we did. We had no idea what would happen but all of us have had sex with him and we all admit how much we enjoyed our time with him twenty years ago."

"Well I'll be damned; my mom set me up to be seduced by my Great Uncle Jim?"

"Did he do all the seducing?"

Ellen blushed and said, "Probably not half of it, after I found out what he could do with my body."

After the accepting laughter there was no anger at all, Mandy added, "We also thought it would be a fun thing for each of us to take a luncheon and tell the others about our time with Uncle Jim. You are already into telling us all about your stay with him. Keep going, you've got us all interested and could get us so turned on we would want to go home and fuck our husbands, but you have to quit being vague about all the details."

Ellen did not help with the cupcakes, but for the next three hours, she gave graphic details to the three sisters and grandma. All wiggled some to get relief from their tingling crotches. The kitchen smelled of wonderful iced cupcakes and aroused women. Finally, Ellen ended her stories by adding, "You will all probably have similar stories and we'll get tired of hearing his same old techniques."

Grandma disagreed, "I haven't decided to be part of these biweekly porno confessions but I've known Jim a lot longer than all of you. Do you know he writes porn? Do you know his wife liked to be tied up, treated rough and have her climaxes denied? Do you know she liked some pain, so he knows a lot about teasing with it, until you cannot tell the difference between pain and pleasure? Do you know he'll drink your pee, suck your breast milk and can find a way to make any female beg? Do you know he has a large collection of every kind of sex toy and restraint? I bet none of you will have the same stories?"

Ellen knew a few of those things but all the other new information had taken her breath away. Her Aunts and mother were not breathing either. Her mom's hands were busy in her lap and she had a dark, wet stain between the legs of her slacks and her eyes hinted of some hidden dark secret. Mary's voice was raspy, "Let's box up these cupcakes. I'll tell my story next week. Yes, mom, I know about the whips and restraints. I'll start my story about that, if you finally agree to join our group, at least to listen to my and then Mandy's confessions."

The lunch crowd had dissipated at the café. The owner and the manager were getting used to having the sisters gather for lots of wine and occasionally a small salad or two. Today was somewhat a surprise; the usual three person table was too small, there were five.

Conversation was lively while the first and half of the second glass of wine went down and the sisters caught up on school, thrift stores and local gossip. Everyone seemed to turn to Mary all at once. Mary was, at first embarrassed because her daughter was just to her right; then, there was a surge of sexual energy in her, she wanted to tell her daughter about her younger days and that she was still hot, horny and very sexual. She wanted someone other than Uncle Jim to know the secret she held inside.

Mary started, "My first encounter with Uncle Jim was three years before Millie's Truth or Dare game. It was early in the summer; I had just graduated, was bored and under mom's feet all day. Uncle Jim came over for dinner one night. (As an aside, Mary leaned toward the center of the table and whispered, "I don't think he went home that night. We didn't have a guest room. He didn't sleep on the couch and mom was smiling in the morning.") Over dinner, Uncle Jim said, he had plenty of work, if I wanted to work for him for $5.00 an hour, off book. That was good money back then. I jumped at it and started four days later on a Monday.

He took it easy on me for the first week. I worked inside the house. I found his porn stories. I had never imagined some of the things he wrote for Fran but she had requested most of his fantasies. I rubbed my clit raw that week. Uncle Jim could not understand why I had not gotten more done for my $5.00/hour.

Come the next Monday, he had me work with him in the barn. God it was hot. By early afternoon, most of the stalls were spotless and had new straw. I was sweating like a pig and down to my high cut jean shorts and a halter top. Toe to toe, in bare feet, I am almost as tall as Uncle Jim. Back then my large C cup breasts and my wide baby bearing hips flared out from a tiny waist. My face and body glistened with sweat and I had been blatantly teasing him by showing him my ass and sweat drenched pussy. I guess I thought it was safe to tease with my uncle.

I was between him and a fence dividing two stalls when I got my feet tangled in the hay and fell backwards. His sweat drenched, shirtless body caught me. His hands landed atop mine when he drove me against the fence's rails to keep both of us falling. His chest drove my tube top covered breasts into and then between the slats and his face buried into my hair and neck. I had only been with two boys. This was no boy. His breath, his strength, his confidence, his hardening cock pressing into my ass and the tongue that licked the sweat from my neck attested to that. The entire fall and recovery lasted just seconds, but my pussy throbbed, leaked and tingled.

"Mary, are you all right? Did you get hurt?" He was nervous because of his body's reaction to me but he was more worried about me being hurt.

We worked for another couple of hours. Several times we took water breaks; he held the hose over his head and let the water drench every inch of his body before he drank. I did the same and watched him drip dry and his tight jeans mold around his cock. It was beautiful and I thought I could see it throb.

After the second water break, I had to admit my eighteen year old body wanted my forty year old uncle. Mercilessly, I flaunted my ass and thrust out my breasts for him. I enjoyed his discomfort. He would turn away and I would move in front of him so he had to look at me. God it was hot in that barn.

He moved away to work in the tack room, I came up behind him and my hips pressed forward to grind into his tight ass, I asked, "What are you doing in here?" He was holding a thin, short rope with a loop on both ends. My last word did not pass my lips before he slipped one noose around my crossed hands and onto my wrist. It was so fast I wasn't shocked and didn't have time to think. He lifted me and hooked the other noose over a hook about seven feet off the ground.

My feet touched the ground but I was stretched tight with my arms over my head. One breast was almost out of my top. Its nipple was longer and more swollen than ever before - even longer than when I let Billy Owen suck it for an hour.

Those green eyes of his were wild, deep, dangerous and were obviously intent on teaching me a lesson. I was surprised; my body actually ached for his power over me. Gently he reached up, rubbed my nipple, twisted it and stuffed it back into my tube top. His fingers trailed down my taunt body; I tried to twist away. He wedged one of his thighs between my legs to keep me facing toward him. His hot strong rough hand trailed down my skin and he fingered and thrust into my belly button. The implication of fucking me was unmistakable.

His voice was firm and not playful, "You have been teasing me all day. You're all grown up and beautiful but I am not a young boy. Always know what you are playing with."

He knelt, reached up and each of his hands went to the front bottom edge of a leg of my Daisy Dukes. His fingers slid up under the short legs and under my panties from each side. They slipped across my wet lips curled and nestled just inside me. They pulled stretching me open.

"Have you had a cock inside you? Did it please you and make you cum? Did it make you scream and pass out in pleasure?"

My heart raced; his fingers were heaven; one from each hand rubbed each side of my wet trapped clit; my eyelids closed, then his hands left me. When I opened them, something dangled down his right side. It had many strips of leather. He took one step to the left. The wind whistled and nine lashes laced across my bare belly. It did not hurt. It startled me and stung. I watched as his hand swept over his head and down. The lashes felt like bee stings on my left ass cheek. I was going to cry out but his hand smoothly swept over our heads in the opposite direction and my right ass cheek was stinging to balance the left.

The feeling was shocking and exciting, I could not open my eyes but I felt him pull down my tube top and his lips close over my right nipple. His mouth licked, kissed, and sucked all at the same time. That pleasure far exceeded my stinging ass. Even with his lips locked onto my nipple, I felt the wind from the lashes and then the sting of them wrapping around my body and biting into my back. His lips moved to my other nipple. I was going to say how wonderful that felt, when that familiar wind circled and lashed my back from the other side. My pussy was now a cunt (all the women cringed). It was flowing. I did not care by whom or by what, I wanted to be fucked.

Instead, he lifted me from the hook and spread me back onto a narrow three foot tall bench. He hooked my hands over my head and tightened loops over my ankles. I was going to scream but his lips closed over mine and sucked the air out of my lungs. I gave him my tongue and I could feel his appreciative mouth tasting me and saying "Thank You." For long dizzying minutes, he licked the saltiness from my neck and kissed me everywhere from my breasts up.

He bunched my top around my waist during our kiss. The hot air was cool on my even hotter sweaty skin. I knew he opened the top of my shorts and un-buttoned their fly; originally they were 501 jeans. I was still protected. I had my juice soaked, sweaty panties on and my shorts clinging tightly to my spread thighs; they would never slip off with my legs spread and tied.

He twisted a nipple slightly as he stepped past me. Then ice cold steal touched my belly. I heard the blades scrape. I knew them. They were razor sharp hand shears for sheep. One false move and he could open me up better than any surgeon could. Each leg of my shorts opened. Another snip and I felt my tube top lose its tightness. I still felt covered.

That feeling lasted seconds as he yanked the strips of cloth from under me, touched me where he wanted because he could and his lips closed over my clit and sucked. That was my first oral touch. My frightened, turned on, sweaty and on edge body exploded into his mouth and I screamed. I came and kept on coming. I couldn't stop and was near passing out. I would be coming now, if his lips had not lifted from me.

He untied me, picked me up and carried me into his air conditioned home, into his master bath and bathed me like a queen. I was only half awake but I remember every touch. I remember his fingers inside me and me thrusting for more of them. I remember him spreading me and licking my ass hole. I remember a million deep French kisses laden with the taste of him and I remember him carrying me to a bed, kissing each of my breasts and then turning out the light, before he left. I awoke to the smell of bacon, eggs, toast and coffee. It was light outside. He had left a pair of Fran's shorts and one of his t-shirts for me. My shoes were still in the tack room.

After a big totally quiet breakfast, again he scooped me up into his arms and carried me to the tack room. He knelt and put my shoes on me and trailed his hands up my calves, across the inside of my knees; my thighs were spread wide; his hand burned into my flesh just below my pussy. The door closed by its on uneven weight. It was pitch dark and stifling. His arms hugged me; his hands possessed my ass cheeks and the back of my head. He rolled my head for his pleasure, used my mouth and sucked wetness from my tongue.

His voice was so beautiful and threatening, "Yesterday, you drove me to want you more than life. I was near taking you, regardless of the cost. Challenge me again, and, my place or not, I'll show you where pain and pleasure merge; together we'll teach your body how to fly."

When I got home, mom took one look at me and said, "You teased your Uncle Jim, didn't you?"

I nodded. I never spent a day with Uncle Jim again until after Millie's Truth or Dare game three years later. I waited three weeks, building my courage. I went to him in the cool of the evening. Standing in front of his fireplace, when my eyes met his, it was like we had our encounter yesterday. I was already wet. He said, "A few weeks ago your sister Millie came to me. Are you visiting me for a week now?"

I nodded.

"You are not like your sisters or your mother. How much do you want to know about yourself?"

My answer made sense to me, "I want to get married, have children, be happy and have a normal life."

"Fran and I wanted that. I would give anything for a son or a daughter but we were meant to share something wilder and more difficult to explain. I still want a son or a daughter. Would you like to risk a glimpse of where Fran and I went once in a while? A place where your body is praying really exists?"

I knew he saw something in me that I did not understand. He smiled and slowly, way, way too slowly, he undressed me in front of the fire. I had prepared for him. I was clean, smelled of expensive soap and had on my finest, sexiest underwear. I was older then. At twenty-one, I was three more years older, I had added a few more men to my experiences. I had felt control over the males I had been with but I trembled in front of my Uncle Jim. Somehow, he commanded me, he owned me and he knew what my body and my soul needed to be complete.

His words were sad, distant and longing for Fran, "I can show you, if you can trust me enough. Can you forget being in control, be free and embrace pure physical pleasure?"

I was quiet. He knew I had no insight to answer those questions.

"The night I held Fran and she died in my arms. I looked at her. She smiled at me and weakly said, "You have already shown me heaven. I'm sorry you have not seen it. There is no pain there. I will be there spread for you. Come to me someday through the spirals. Then, I will be your guide. Do you trust me?"

I had asked her that last question a hundred times. Never had she asked me. I said, "Yes," to the lifeless body in my arms and have always dreamed of her spread nude and wet, waiting for me."

Mary's pause was so long, everyone thought her story was over for today but she had to complete her confession. She was deciding how much to risk. Jim's words ringing in her mind, answered for her. Her eyes were not in the café. They weren't focused when she started again, "I married a wonderful man. He gave me Ellen. We had good sex. He made me cum with his hands and mouth. We slept wrapped, satisfied around each other; we worked hard and had a good marriage. I could have been content. I would have stayed with him forever but he died.

Every day, since I was twenty-one, my time with Uncle Jim is with me in fleeting thoughts. His knowledge and control of my body haunts me. I don't understand. I don't care to understand, I want to give to him and risk continuing the trip he started me on -- a trip into unknown exciting spirals that can only be reached through trust. I'm sure the trip will include all types of wonderful sex but then, for me, will take a step into mixing pain, pleasure, risks and letting the fear out of my body. I know he will protect me and knows where he will be taking me."

Tears rolled down Mary's face. "I'm married again to another good man, but I fight hard against what I feel sexually. Someday, I will go to Uncle Jim, trust him and ask him to guide me a little farther."

Mary's sisters, her mother and her daughter could not believe what Mary was saying. They did not understand. Mary knew she had to confess what Uncle Jim had awaken in her, things that were deviant and had to be denied every day to keep them at bay, bliss that he had guided her to touch for brief seconds, but bliss that was so great she often thought of risking everything to touch it again. It was infinitely more that what she had experienced in her two marriages.

"For that first night, Uncle Jim made love with me on the floor for two hours. We slept and did it again. Every inch of us was covered with the other. His cock explored in me from twenty positions and he rolled me on top and let me find more parts to explore. He did not lead that night. He did not follow that night. We were equals. I struggled to get through super sensitive times to continue until he could cum deep in me.

I felt I was good for him. I watched him fight and twist and pull out to regain control so I could go on and on. I discovered I can tie climaxes together and can ride a wave through sensitivity into another even better release. When he asked me to straddle his face and cum in his mouth, I came harder than ever before because I was giving him what he had asked from me. After I did that, he could not hug, kiss or love me enough.

At the kitchen table the next morning, after a quiet breakfast, he talked to me, "Mary since you were thirteen you have had to be in control, work, be responsible, delay your fun and help the rest of the family. You worry about forgetting things, causing a problem and maintaining order so everyone else's life stays together. First I want you to know I have no expectations and am not demanding anything from you.