Uncle Ted's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted left Maggie on the floor and picked up some camera equipment. He disappeared and a couple of minutes later he came back. Maggie looked at him as he walked around. He was still naked and his body was fabulous. She noticed no tan lines so she assumed he must be sunbathing in the nude a lot. Against her will her eyes were drawn to his cock. It was not as big as before, but it was still standing out, still poking out from his hips and still looking awfully big. Maggie licked her lips and remembered what it had tasted like, and how it had felt in her mouth.

The second time Uncle Ted came back he walked up to Maggie and took her in his arms. Her breasts were crushed against his chest as he kissed her passionately. She felt his hard member pressing against her stomach.

“Oh Maggie,” Uncle Ted sighed. “You were such a delicious little cock sucker. Just you wait and see what comes next.”

He led her out of the studio and turned off the lights behind them. Maggie could hardly walk in the high heels and Uncle Ted’s fingers grabbed a tight hold of her arm. He brought her upstairs to his bedroom where he’d set up lights and two cameras. He was obviously planning on taking more pictures.

“Please Uncle Ted,” Maggie begged. “No more pictures.”

“You have a choice, princess,” Ted said to her. “I’m not forcing you to do anything. You either relax and enjoy our evening together, or I’ll send the photos I’ve taken to your parents. I’m sure they’ll be interested in the ones where you’re sucking my cock or maybe the ones where you’ve got my cum all over your face and tits.”

Maggie looked down in shame. This had to be kept from her parents. Uncle Ted smiled at her and kissed her again.

“Sweet Maggie,” he whispered against her ear. “I won’t do anything to hurt you. I love you too much.”

He made her sit down on the bed and lean against some pillows. He took off the shoes she’d been wearing and he untied her hands from behind her back. With the sash in hand he tied one hand to one bedpost and then he went and got a pair of handcuffs for the other hand. Maggie hated being tied up, but at least she was more comfortable now than she had been before. She looked down and saw the stiffened pink peaks of her round breasts and the little triangle of hair that Uncle Ted had left. It was almost like an arrow pointing towards her most secret place. Uncle Ted was walking around in the room, fixing the lighting and aiming his cameras. His shaft was now almost as big as when he’d made her suck it.

Ted started taking photos of the young girl tied to his bed. She looked so inviting. The way he had her tied, if he cut her hands out of the shot it looked like she was spreading out to invite her lover. What a wonderful thought. He made her part her legs slightly and her pussy glistened in the lights. She wanted this too. On the surface she might be little miss prim and proper, but her pussy was hungry for his cock and oh was she gonna get it!

Maggie looked in astonishment as Uncle Ted positioned her legs. Her knees were bent and her heels were against her ass. Then he made her lower her knees to the sides, opening herself up completely. She could smell herself down there. Uncle Ted could smell her too and he smiled at her. He gently caressed her slit and sent a shockwave to the pit of her stomach. That felt so good. She heard a tiny moan escape her lips. Uncle Ted kissed her nipples.

“I know you’re loving this, Maggie. Just relax and let Uncle Ted take care of you.”

How could he be so nice one minute and then so horrible the next? He spoke as though he really loved her, but if he did, he wouldn’t make her do all these nasty things, would he?

He moved back and took some more photos. He was stroking his cock more frequently now. Soon he picked up the remote camera control and he got comfortable on the bed. He smelled Maggie’s pussy and shot the scene. He let his lips gently caress Maggie’s pussy lips and she moaned louder. She could hear the clicking sound of the camera now as he started snapping away. Then she felt his tongue licking the length of her slit. She was moaning out loud now. This felt so good. He paused and she raised her hips slightly, wanting to feel his tongue again. He chuckled and licked her slit once more.

Soon Uncle Ted was lapping up Maggie’s rapidly flower pussy juices. He had to hold her hips still to stop her from wriggling out of focus for the cameras. Then he penetrated her pussy lips with his tongue and was rewarded by a surprised gasp from his niece. He found her little nub and flicked his tongue across it a couple of times. He then moved to her fuck hole and penetrated it. Maggie shrieked with pleasure. His tongue started sliding in and out of her tight hole and she moaned louder and louder.

“Oh yes, Uncle Ted,” she moaned. “Don’t stop, Uncle Ted!”

He wasn’t intending to stop. He continued tongue fucking her and started massaging her clit with his finger. Maggie wrapped her legs around him. He took more pictures. He could see her face but he could tell from her moans what the look on her face would be. Then without warning Maggie’s body spasmed. She cried out in surprise and ecstasy as her body was taken over by her first orgasm. Ted felt her tight cunt convulsing around his tongue and lapped up the cum juices.

When Maggie was done cumming he crawled up next to her, letting his cock rest on her thigh and he kissed her. His hand cupped her beautiful breast as he let her taste her pussy for the first time. He pressed his camera remote again.

“Now didn’t I tell you that I was going to make you feel good?” he asked and descended with his lips on one of her nipples.

“Yes you did, Uncle Ted,” she replied.

“And was I right?”

“Yes you were.”

“Then why were you moaning so much?”

“I don’t like it when you take these photos.”

“Oh, but I do. I’m going to have these photos and cherish them forever. As my memento of our wonderful time together.”

“Are you not going to show them to mom and dad then,” Maggie asked tentatively.

“If you’re a good girl and do as I say you’re quite safe,” he promised her.

“I’ll be a good girl, Uncle Ted.”

“I believe you,” he said and moved to untie her hands.

Ted started sucking Maggie’s tits with fervour. They were so big and firm and all natural. He couldn’t believe how wonderful they were. Maggie was moaning again and then he felt her hands in his hair. She wanted this. He took more photos. He reached down and felt her cunt. She was dripping wet, ready for his cock.

Maggie watched in amazement as Uncle Ted positioned his knees between her legs. She opened them wide and he smiled at her. He ran his pre-cum covered cock head along her wet slit. She moaned with delight. He parted her lips and took more photos. He slowly applied pressure with his cock on her hole. Soon his engorged head popped into her tight cunt and he cried out with delight at her tightness. Maggie gasped as her pussy struggled to adjust to his massive size.

“Oh yes, baby,” he whispered against her breasts. “You feel so good. This is going to hurt soon, but don’t fight it, just relax and the pain will go away.”

Maggie braced herself as her uncle shoved his entire length into her hungry virgin cunt. She screamed out in pain, but Uncle Ted’s body was on top of hers and she couldn’t get away. She could hear the cameras snapping wildly and then the miracle happened. She stopped feeling as though he was tearing her apart and her cunt started throbbing around his shaft. She was adjusting to his size. It felt wonderful. It felt better than wonderful. She wanted more.

Ted could feel Maggie raising her hips marginally underneath him and he knew what it meant. He’d deflowered enough virgins in his days to know when they wanted to be fucked. He looked down at the dazed expression on her face.

“Do you want me, Maggie?” he asked.

Maggie nodded.

“You have to tell me, Maggie,” he insisted. “Tell me what you want me to do.”

“Fuck me, Uncle Ted,” she begged. “Please fuck me!”

He smiled at the words coming out of her mouth. They were music to his ears. He grabbed her legs and positioned them on his shoulders. All the while snapping with his cameras he slid even deeper inside her now. With a hand taking his weight on either side of her shoulders he started pumping into her. Her wet pussy was making delicious squishy fuck sounds as he thrust deeper and deeper into the delightfully tight cunt of his niece. He slammed into her clit and gyrated his hips around, making sure she could feel every inch of him inside her.

Maggie started panting. She started tugging at her tits and biting her lip. The thought of how wonderful his photos were turning out with Maggie’s participation got him even more turned on. Maggie met his thrusts with her hips. She instinctively knew what to do to feel more of him inside her. He stretched her to the limit yet she wanted more. This was the most wonderful feeling. Then something more wonderful happened. Once again her body started quivering. Before she knew it she was shaking all over and her cunt grasped Uncle Ted’s meat so hard, he buried himself all the way inside her as she shouted out her orgasm.

He didn’t give her time to stop cumming. He pulled out of her dripping cunt and moved her on her hands and knees. He was taking as many photos as he could. Her juices and virgin blood were dripping down her thighs. Her hole was gaping open for him. He didn’t need more of an invitation. Once more he slammed his cock inside her, but this time her cry wasn’t of pain. It was a cry for more.

“Fuck me, Uncle Ted,” she begged. “Oh fuck me harder!”

He started thrusting faster and deeper. She took his size so wonderfully tight. He grabbed her by her tits and pulled her up. He kissed her neck. He bit her. He couldn’t stop fucking her young cunt. His balls slammed into her clit with each of his hard thrusts. He took more photos. Her hand reached down to stimulate her clit. More photos. Click, click, click. He was a man possessed. He was possessed by her 18-year old cunt. He was possessed by her wonderfully tight hole.

This time when Maggie cried out her passion and shivered in his arms he couldn’t hold himself back. As her cunt clutched his cock tight he slammed inside her a final time and shot his entire load. It was the longest lasting orgasm he’d ever had. He emptied his balls completely as her cunt milked him dry.

Uncle Ted held Maggie for a while and then he slowly pulled out of her trembling pussy. She could feel a gush of her juices and his cum trickling down her thighs.

“Don’t move, darling,” Uncle Ted said to her. He grabbed a camera and took several close-ups of her cunt and her thighs. Then he put all his camera equipment back and turned out the spotlights. He lay down next to his niece and took her into his arms.

“You were wonderful, Maggie.”

“You were wonderful too, Uncle Ted.”

“Do you think you’ll want to feel my cock again?”

“I don’t know. It’s not right.”

“I won’t take any more pictures. It’ll just be you and me. Uncle Ted and his special little girl.”

Maggie smiled and cuddled up with him. She was soon asleep. He covered her with a sheet and picked up his cameras. In his office he downloaded all the night’s photos to his laptop. He picked wisely. One photo of Maggie showing her cunt on the chaise, another one of her sucking his cock, another one of his cum on her face with her mouth still wide open, another one of him eating her cunt in bed and then finally one of them fucking, with Maggie kneading her tits and where she had a massive smile on her face. He attached them to an email, typed his sister’s email address and hit send.

Uncle Ted’s revenge was over. He’d been intending to throw Maggie out after this, but his plans had changed. She was his now.

12