Uncle's Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her aunt came in to see about the yelling. "Jen, Honey, what's the matter? Was that your boyfriend?"

Jen kept her face turned away so Molly wouldn't see her tears.

"My ex-boyfriend, and thank God for that."

Her phone beeped notification of a text. It was from Ben. Was he going to apologize?

She picked it up and opened the text.

"JEN YOU FUCKING CUNT BITCH YOU DESERVE THE REP YOUR GOING TO HAVE"

Jen dropped the phone on the counter like it had burned her hands. She couldn't breathe. Her body was shaking and the tears poured out of her eyes like twin faucets. Her guts were twisted. She thought she might throw up. She was gasping short aborted breaths and not exhaling enough. Her world began to tilt and she grabbed the counter to keep from falling.

Molly glanced at the text before gathering her niece in her arms. She held her like she'd held her own daughter when she was eight years old and the victim of bullying.

"Oh, Dear, you poor child. What a horrible boy!"

She guided Jen to the sofa and sat her down, then let Jen help her to sit down close beside.

"Oh, Aunt Molly! I—I—I'm sorry! I n-never thought he'd text me anything that horrible."

"You're shaking like a leaf! Try to breath, Honey. Slow deep breaths."

Molly pulled Jen's head gently to her chest and held her, stroking her hair and muttering motherly reassurances.

They only helped a little.

After several minutes Jen still had not settled down. Her breathing was gaspy and she would not stop whimpering; her eyes continued to tear.

Molly took her cell phone from the end stand and made a quick call, speaking in very low tones. The call took only seconds. Then she turned her attention back to Jennifer and shook her gently.

"Jennifer! You need to go upstairs, Sweetie."

"Huh? Aunt Molly, are you sending me to bed?"

"Yes, but not your bed. Jen, what you need is to be cuddled and comforted by a man who will make you feel secure and worthwhile and cherished. Let Jim treat you like the treasure you are and you'll feel much better.

"Aunt Mol, really? You want me to go to bed with Uncle Jim? Now?"

"Of course, now. Hon, you are so upset! Let Jim hold you and talk softly to you and settle your nerves. Let him kiss you on the neck and the cheek and tell you how precious you are. He has always been very good at that. You will feel so much better."

Numbly, Jennifer pulled herself off the sofa and stepped toward the stairs.

She heard her aunt say one last thing before she got to the first stair.

"And Jen, two or three orgasms would help a lot, too."

Jen glanced backward. Her aunt was smiling and nodding.

She trudged up the stairs, her breathing still ragged; her face was blotchy with tears and her stomach was still twisted into knots with the stress of the fight and Ben's vicious text.

As she reached the top of the stairs, her uncle was waiting for her. He wore his boxers.

That did not quite make her laugh, but it did illicit a tiny smile.

"Uncle Jim, wearing those on my account?"

"Yes. Now come in here, lie down on the bed, and let me baby you for as long as you like."

Jen quietly did as she was told. Her uncle flicked off the light and climbed into bed next to her. Lying on their sides and facing each other, Jim wrapped her in his arms and held her with gentle firmness. He kissed her forehead and whispered reassurances and affections to her. After a while she turned onto her other side and snuggled her back against his chest. He put his arm over her waist and they lay there. He continued to whisper words of affection and admiration to her, and caress her neck and shoulders with his lips. Her breathing slowly returned to normal and he could feel her actually relax.

Finally Jen noticed his partial erection nestling against the nylon shorts that covered her behind.

"Uncle Jim, are you being a pervert again?"

He kissed the back of her neck. "Honeybunch, with your desirable and beautiful backside pressed against my front side, I'd be a pervert if I didn't grow a little wood.

"Are you feeling a little calmer now?"

"Yes. Thank you. You've helped a lot."

"Good. Now your aunt needs help getting to bed, so—"

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'll go down and help her."

"No you won't. I'll do it. My privilege. You stay right here and stay relaxed. I'll be right back."

When he returned he found Jennifer where he'd left her. But she was crying again, though not as hard, and when he touched her he could tell she was still trembling.

He had them change positions. He put pillows up against the headboard and then sat on the bed, leaning back against the pillows. He instructed Jen to sit down between his legs and lean back against him.

He engulfed her in his arms, trying to still the trembling and relieve the stress. He relaxed the hug after a few minutes and began slowly rubbing her arms, starting at her shoulders and caressing down right through the fingers. Then he'd start at her shoulders again and repeat.

"Uncle Jim, what are you doing?"

"Chasing out the stress, Honey. Just pushing it along your arms and then out your fingers."

After three more trips along the arms he asked her to raise them and put them behind her and behind his neck.

That seemed a little intimate, but he had made her feel a lot better, so she owed him some cooperation.

He gently stroked her ribs on both sides with his palms. The caresses started just below her arms and went down along her hips and onto the bed. He repeated it a few times and started giving her soft kisses on the neck where the t-shirt did not cover.

Jen felt his erection against her lower back. It seemed full-grown and pinned between her lower back and his belly. She realized she was getting aroused.

She chided herself. This was her Uncle Jim! She shouldn't be feeling horny...but then she recalled that he was her uncle by marriage. And her Aunt Molly had told her it would be more than all right.

She also realized that he had gradually moved his hands more toward her front as he caressed. His palms now rubber the outside of her breasts, missing her nipples by millimeters. Those nipples crinkled up with arousal and she knew he could see that through her t-shirt.

She did not ask him to stop.

His kisses on her neck were becoming longer, more frequent, and getting closer to the back of her jaw.

He spoke softly in her ear.

"Jennifer, Molly told me what she told you. She's right. Two or three orgasms would really help you forget your hurt." Then he chuckled. "And they'd do wonders for me, too."

"Uncle Jim—"

"No, Jen. No uncle here. No Jim. I am James, an older man who thinks you are the most beautiful and sexy young lady he's seen in very many years."

"All right. James, I think she meant my orgasms, not yours."

"Of course she did. So did I. Jen, my fondest desire right now is to give you two or three orgasms. I want to love you with every part of me until you come so hard you can't control yourself. I want to bring you to the point where you're trembling and shaking just like before, but this time from pleasure and affection."

She did not respond. She did not know how. He had continued his caresses and now his hands were rubbing her hard excited nipples. She covered his big hands with her small ones and he stopped rubbing.

"Do you want me to stop, Jen?"

"I—I don't know. It feels good. But it seems wrong, somehow. You're married to Aunt Molly."

"Molly sent you up here. She wants us to make ourselves, and each other, feel good."

He moved his hands away from her breasts and crossed them on her stomach.

"Jennifer, what I told you is absolutely true. I love your aunt more than anything, and she loves me just as much. Years ago, before she got sick, we seldom watched television, or went to movies, or sat around reading. Most of our leisure time together we spent really together, naked, in this bed, loving each other every way we could.

"Now we can't. She misses it as much as I, I think, but she just isn't able. What makes her sad is that I am able and she knows how much I miss it. The intimacy. The physical affection—the kissing and touching and pleasuring.

"She's urged me more than once to go into town and pick up a woman in a bar and fuck her all night long. But I haven't."

"Why not?"

"Because she spoiled me. There's only two women in the world that match Molly for looks and kindness and just plain sex appeal."

"Two? Who?"

"Your mother. But Holly is married and she would never cheat on Hank and I would never suggest she do so."

Jen actually had no idea what the answer was to her next question.

"Who's the other?"

James let the question hang in the air for a minute before he answered.

"You, Jennifer. Even before Molly became disabled I wanted you. But it wasn't important then. I told her, of course, and she laughed and said she didn't blame me a bit. Then we went down on each other and made each other come like there was no tomorrow. Except, of course, that there was a tomorrow and we did it again."

He stopped talking and leaned back. He moved his hands to the outside of her thighs. His fingers started playing with the hems of her shorts.

The touch of his fingers on her legs increased her feeling of desire. She could feel herself getting damp inside the folds of her vagina.

"Uncl—James, you can undress me if you'd like."

He stopped moving.

"Are you sure, Jen?"

"I'm sure."

She caressed his thigh below the hem of his boxers and felt his response against her tailbone. She realized, suddenly, that she felt good. She felt loved.

She raised her butt off the bed and quickly slid her shorts off her behind and down her legs. She kicked them off her feet.

"James, could we start working on those orgasms?"

"We are, Dear. An orgasm is like bakin' a cake. It can't be hurried. Everything needs to be done just right. If you'll let me, I'll bake you an orgasm like nothing' you've ever imagined."

With soft slowness he pulled her t-shirt up and off and tossed it on the floor.

His gentle and unhurried caresses moved gradually from her arms and shoulders to her throat and upper chest. They drifted to her (to his eye) perfect breasts and rubbed his palms across her nipples. Her areole crinkled up and her nipples became hard and extended.

Jen pushed her breasts against his hands. He cupped them underneath and rubbed the nipples between thumb and finger. He continued to kiss her shoulders and neck. He kissed her on the jaw line below her ear and she turned her head that way and he kissed the corner of her mouth.

While his left hand continued to fondle her left breast and nipple, his right moved down to her waist. His fingertips brushed the edges of her navel and moved down, strolling through the untrimmed dark brown hair above her sex. His left hand followed the path of the right. As the right hand began stroking her inner thigh, the left began its leisurely exploration of her pubic hair.

Soon, both hands were caressing the insides of her thighs and stroking the outer limits of her labia.

Jen felt her insides vibrating with the pleasures. If Ben was the man with her, he'd have already come by now and fallen asleep.

James eased himself from behind her and gently lowered her head onto the bed with his left hand while his right continued its ministrations around her pussy.

He stopped long enough to shed his boxers.

He knelt beside her and kissed her on the lips. She kissed back, pushing her tongue eagerly between his lips and meeting his, and the ends of their tongues did a happy dance. Her right hand took hold of his erection and began rubbing it slowly.

Carefully he allowed his middle finger to dip into her vagina and felt that she was wet. His finger caressed her in a slow circular motion around the clit, but not yet stroking it directly.

A second finger was inserted and the two curled into her vagina and upward. He withdrew the fingers and put them in his mouth, grinning at her as he got them even wetter with his saliva. He put them back into her.

He kissed his way down her body, putting himself between her legs as he did. She hummed happily and spread her legs farther apart, knees bent, to give him better access. She lost her contact with his erection, but knew it would only be temporary.

He kissed her labia and then touched her clit with the tip of his tongue. She arched her back in response and made a sound of surprised pleasure.

He continued to stroke deeply into her vagina with his fingers while his tongue slipped slowly around the clit. He put his lips on it and began a gentle sucking.

She cried out with pleasure and thrust her pussy into his face.

He pulled away, licking her juices from his lips.

"You taste as beautiful as you look, Jennifer. Different cakes require different ingredients. Every woman is different, even here where they're all the same. Tell me what you like, what you want. Give me directions. Up, down, in, out, left, right. Harder, gentler, whatever will help me bake this beautiful angel cake to its finish."

He went back to the baking and she helped. Minutes later she was trying unsuccessfully to stifle the sounds of ecstasy escaping from her lips. Her hips arched, relaxed, and arched again, begging for more; he gave her more. He continued to suck gently on her clit while the tip of his tongue flicked back and forth across the end of it.

She came, with a whimpering humming cry of joy, repeated again and again as the spasms of ecstasy surged from her sex throughout her body.

He withdrew his lips and tongue from her vagina and then, slowly, his fingers. He moved upward and kissed her breasts and then her throat and chin and finally her lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth and giving her lips and tongue the same caresses he had just given her down below.

Jen put her arms around his neck and returned the kisses with passion that exceeded his own.

She moved her hands down his back, along his bare hips and they met in the front, his penis between them. Her hands rubbed and fondled until his erection was as hard and long as anything she had ever felt. She loved the soft skin that coated the twitching hardness of his manhood.

Without hesitation she maneuvered herself into position and impaled herself on his stiff cock. She moaned with pleasure to feel herself filled with her uncle's strong erection.

He began stroking her, with long deep penetrations, one after the other, building in speed until his strokes were short and fast.

He felt himself nearing ejaculation and he stopped. He withdrew from her and she looked disappointed and curious.

He kissed her first on her labia and then immediately on her lips.

"I want to come in you so bad, Jen. It has been so long since I've been able to come in a woman."

"Then do, James. I was ready. Go back to fucking me and come in me." She kissed him back and reached down, finding his erection wet with her own juices, and tried to put it back into her.

He did not cooperate.

"Not yet, Hon. You've only come once. I owe you at least one more orgasm before I have my own. Turn over and put that beautiful backside up in the air."

She cooperated at once. Of all the ways she and Ben had fucked, doggy style was the closest she ever came to orgasm. His erection, smaller than James's, probed her G-spot from that position and she'd have come a few times if he had only been able to maintain his erection.

She put her knees far apart to give him easy entry and he did just that. He put his achingly hard erection into her wet pussy and thrust in as far as possible. She pushed back against him exclaimed a simple "yes!"

He thrust again and she responded again, begging him to keep going. She felt his penis rub against her G-spot with every thrust. She asked him to push into her as far as possible and then hold.

He did as she asked and, with his hips tight against her ass and his erection pushing her pleasure center, she moved her hips frantically, rubbing herself against the end of his cock and she came hard and fast, over and over with multiple orgasms that forced a cry of ecstatic joy from her.

The rubbing against his erection was too much for James to resist and he pushed into her even farther and froze, ejaculating spasm after spasm of semen into her.

It seemed to Jen like hours before he finally withdrew from her. He kissed her ass, once on each cheek, and then collapsed on the bed.

She straightened her legs and brought them together, feeling the sticky wetness of their combined juices on the insides of her thighs. She turned onto her side and cuddled up to James. She sought his lips and kissed him with a loving tenderness she had not felt before. He kissed her back with the same emotion.

Both wanted to express the love they were feeling right then, but neither would use the word.

"Thank you, Unc—James. That was the most fantastic thing I've ever felt. I didn't know what I was missing."

"You're welcome, Jen, and thank you. I have missed that so much for so long. I love your aunt more than I can even tell, and I would never leave her for any reason. But this long dry spell has been very difficult. You are like the rain outside, bringing color and life back to a desert."

He kissed her again. "Sleep with me tonight. In an hour or two I'll be recovered and, if you wish, we can make love again."

"I was going to ask if I could stay with you tonight. And as for the other, I will definitely wish."

She then rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom. When finished there she went into her bedroom and returned to his, carrying her pillow. He was in the bathroom then; he returned and he spooned her and they both fell quickly asleep.

Sometime later Jen awoke to find James had turned away from her and moved a bit away on the bed. He was used to sleeping alone, she thought, and the nights were hot upstairs. She glanced at the clock: midnight. She listened intently; it was still raining. She smiled. She wanted more.

She spooned against James' back and put her right arm over his waist. She pressed the palm of her hand flat against his belly. She slowly moved her hand toward his crotch. Her fingers walked softly through the thick thatch of pubic hair, then retreated back up to his navel, paused, and eased back downward.

She jumped when his hand grabbed hers, and then she giggled at being startled.

He turned over to face her and kissed her and she kissed back, both offering their tongues to the other for passion play.

Jen's body now knew what to expect—pleasure that she had never before even dreamt of. Even as they only kissed she felt herself getting wet between her legs. She pushed a little to put him on his back and she crawled on top of him. She grinned, pushed her hair out of her eyes, and kissed him deeply again.

James' hands began their caresses along her arms and then her flanks. He rubbed her hips and then her shapely tight behind. He stroked her ass enthusiastically and then beyond. He slipped a hand past her butt and between the legs. She opened her legs and he caressed between them, finding the bottom of her vagina and tickling the lips and finding already the dampness there.

Jen wanted him inside her right away. So she sat up and scooted down, sitting on his knees, and she took his erection in her mouth and wrapped her tongue around it, getting it as wet and lubed up as possible. Then she scooted forward and posed her pussy over his upright penis. He held it steady for her and she lowered herself until all of him was inside her. He thrust his hips up, raising her knees a few inches off the bed. She squealed with surprise, then began rotating her hips as he let her back down.

He reached up and caressed her breasts and nipples. He sat up and took her left nipple in his lips and sucked on it until it became hard and distended. Then he switched sides and enticed the same reaction from her right nipple.