Unconditional Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was true we did get along well, but something had seemed off. She had seemed nervous the entire time that we were talking and I had been unable to figure out what was going on inside her head. I wanted to know so badly; could it have been the age difference between us,

Alison had told me during our conversation that she was twenty' eight years old. I was only twenty and when I told her' she seemed a bit surprised to hear such a thing, like' it was a problem. At first anyway, but then she lightened up and our conversation had carried out a little while longer.

It didn't' bother me that was for sure, I always liked older women as much as I liked women the same age as myself; but if it bothered her, that was a problem. That was the only problem that mattered.

"Look, whatever it is I'm sure it will work itself out."

"I hope so," I sighed. "I really like her Jamie; I really do."

She smiled at me and stood up as the bus pulled up to her stop and gave me a brief hug. "I'll see you in class tomorrow,"

With that she turned towards the door, rang the bell to let him know she was getting off at the next stop and when the bus pulled over and the door swung open' she stepped off the bus leaving me to myself.

"What am I going to do about this?" I asked myself under my breath.

12