Unconditional Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Follow me," she said leading me out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

We walked down the short hallway and into her bedroom, which had white walls covered in a few posters. Her bed was in the right corner with white sheets and a blanket that looked really warm and comfortable. There was a window on the left hand side of the room that overlooked the backyard and' a computer desk right beside it with a nice looking PC.

She sat down on the edge of her bed and pulled me closer to her, running her hands up under my shirt and massaging my chest and playing with my nipples. I groaned, my cock becoming really' hard now and she started to undo my belt and unzip my pants.

"Just relax," she whispered. "I'll make you feel really good."

My cock sprang free from the restraints of my pants and I felt relieved, but even more so when she wrapped her warm wet lips around the head of my shaft. I threw my head back, moaning in pleasure as she took me straight to the back of her throat and I ran my hand through her silky black hair.

Indeed, this did feel good I acknowledged, as she started really going to town on me while stroking me and playing with my balls at the same time. She knew all the right things to do and I was really' loving every second of this experience. Then I felt her other hand moving down my back and rubbing against my anus; I tensed up at first but relaxed after a moment and she continued.

I still wondered though, what was the interest in my anus in the first place...was this a sign that maybe the rumors were not rumors at all? Maybe Joe was right. Why else would she be going for my ass?

"Can I try something?" she asked.

"S-Sure I guess,"

She pulled my pants and boxers all the way down and stood up, pushing me face down onto the bed and instructed me to raise my ass. I was a little uncomfortable and unsure about all of this, wondering what exactly she had in store for me.

She got on the bed behind me and suddenly I jumped when I felt something wet and warm against my asshole. It moved up and down and I heard her moaning behind me; I looked back, and there she was on her hands and knees licking my asshole. I was getting a rim job and I was completely unsure of what to think about it at the' moment.

As she licked my asshole, she reached around grabbing my cock and started stroking it slowly. She pushed her tongue past my sphincter all the way into my ass and I actually moaned as she continued stroking my dick until I really started to feel like I was going to blow my load now.

Alison stopped licking my ass, turned me over onto my back and resumed sucking my cock. My entire body tensed up as her lips wrapped around my shaft again and I thrust my hips upward pushing to the back of her throat and grabbing her hair.

I pulled on her hair just lightly, in a sexual manner while trying not to harm her.

She moaned and that's' when I hit the brink; with a grunt, my entire body began to tremble as I erupted, shooting my' cum down her throat. She swallowed every drop and sucked me completely dry before I slumped back against the mattress and sighed in relief. She licked the head of my shaft clean and then finally' came up for air and pressed her lips to mine.

I could taste myself on her breath but it did not bother me, nor did the smell of my own cock. Quickly, I felt myself starting to get hard again and I wanted more so badly; I wanted to fuck her sweet fucking pussy, if she had one at all. I flipped over on top of her, still kissing her passionately in the process and we split apart for just a few moments so she could slip out of her shirt.

Once she had gotten her shirt and bra off, I started to unbutton her pants and slid them down her legs, discarding them as well. The only thing left now were her white silky panties and I knew not what lie beyond the garments.

I leaned in close, hooking my thumbs around the rims of the underwear and breathed in her scent. I could see an outline of something and I was starting to get an idea of what I was going to find on the other side. I felt nervous, realizing that there was a good chance Joe had been telling me the truth about her all' along.

What really bothered me though' was that somewhere in the back of my head I found myself thinking that if I found a penis once I pulled her underwear down, I might not care too much. Finally, I slid them down slowly over her smooth beautiful legs, and sure enough, a large penis fully erect sprang free and I was surprised to see that she was indeed a bit larger then I was.

I only had about six inches on me, but Alison looked like she was probably around eight and a half inches long and thick too.

"You okay?" she asked.

I took a deep breath and nodded my head reassuring her and she smiled weakly not sure whether to believe me or not.

"You didn't know did you?"

I gave no reply and I figure she probably got the point just by that. She slid out from underneath of me and moved back against the headboard, pulling her legs to her chest and suddenly I felt horrible.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Don't be; I'm not angry at you I promise."

"You're not?"

"Not at all,"

She smiled and moved her legs away from her chest as I moved closer and kissed her on the lips. As we made out I reached down and took her cock in my hand stroking it nice and slowly. I broke the kiss and took a deep breath.

"I'm not sure I want to suck it; I'm okay, but this is new to me."

She nodded her head in understanding.

"That's alright," she told me.

So instead, I continued stroking her nice and slowly at first while kissing her on the lips. I moved from kissing her lips to her neck and started massaging her breasts as well, while sucking and biting her on the neck. She moaned and slid down onto her back for me to start stroking her harder and faster.

I did as she wanted and started moving my hand up and down the length of her cock faster and faster by the minute. She started breathing heavier and moaning and I could tell she was about to cum, Just as she was about to cum, I heard the bedroom door click open and a gasp that startled us both making us jump out of our skin in surprise.

"Mom,"

"Oh my god,"

The door slammed shut and we both dropped onto the bed, she pulled the blankets over us and we were both blushing furiously but laughing hysterically at the humor of the situation.

Her mother had just walked in on me giving her a hand job; at least she had not walked in on me sucking her off, or worse yet had she come in a few minutes earlier she would have found her daughter sucking my dick.

We got out of bed and started to get dressed in a hurry before heading downstairs and I waited outside in the driveway to embarrassed, to be in front of her parents. She apologized furiously to her mother who apparently was not as offended as we thought she would be, because she came to the door and smiled waving goodbye to me as we got in Alison's car.

She drove me home and we spent the ride in silence, but we were both smiling the entire time. Once we got back to my house' we sat there in the car for a few moments both of us trying to think of what to say about what had happened.

"So' you're okay with all of this right; just to make sure I mean,"

"Yes I'm okay with it; not so much that your mother saw me naked though," I joked and she laughed leaning her head back against the seat.

"For the record of it you were doing a really good job,"

I chuckled and leaned over giving her a peck on the cheek and then a kiss on the lips. I had intended it to be a simple kiss but we wound up making out tongue included of course. She pulled away and smiled at me.

"Better stop; we didn't finish earlier and I'm getting horny again really fast."

"Sorry about that; I can finish up now if you want me to."

She looked around curiously as if to make sure there were' no one around and without saying a word she undid her zipper and I laughed as she whipped out her cock which was already hard as a rock.

I leaned over and started stroking her dick again as I had been doing earlier, faster and harder this time in an attempt to make her feel as good as she had felt earlier.

She was already on the verge of Cumming in a matter of seconds and I laughed as her cock started to spew semen all over my hand and she moaned and sighed in relief. She slumped back against the car seat and I grabbed a box of tissues out of the back and cleaned up my hand quickly.

She wiped up her own mess and we kissed as she zippered' her pants back up again and I was thankful that her windows seemed to be tinted.

"That was great," she said between kisses.

"Glad you liked it; first time I've ever jerked anyone off but myself."

"Well that was good for a first time."

That's' when I noticed my step-father' standing in the driveway, apparently working on his car. I guessed that he had not noticed what we were doing moments before because he had not been there when we had first started.

"I better get going,"

"Okay," she said. "I'll see you in class then,"

"See you in class."

I gave her a kiss on the lips and got out of the car, shutting the door and waving to her as I turned and made my way into the house' saying hello to my step-father on the way. I got into my room and closed the door locking it behind me and tried to take in everything that had just happened between me and' Alison.

The rumors were not rumors at all' they were one hundred percent true right down to the core. Alison did have a cock, it was bigger than mine and not only that but I had just given her a hand job. Hell, I had let her suck my cock and then give me a rim job too.

It had been a long, eventful day and I was not regretful but I was surprised at' myself and' everything that I had done. I could not imagine what was to happen in the future. I was looking forward to it though, that was for sure.

12