Unconditional Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not have to go and start saying stupid shit though, like what she said just' before I had stormed out. That was what I was really pissed off the most about, the whole "You should be the one bending over," remark. Every argument we got into lately, she always seemed to bring that into the subject one way or another and I was really getting' fed up with it.

I took the market Frankford line up into Northeast Philly and' got a bus up to the mall and started going in and out of different stores filling out job applications. I was up there for a total of about four hours before I started making my way back home; I wanted a shower and then I was going straight to bed for the night. I had no patience to call her and deal with this' whole topic tonight I was going to have to do it with a clear head.

Right now was definitely not the right time to start arguing with her again.

By the time' I got back on the bus I was starting to feel bad about the argument with Alison. I sighed, and decided I wanted to fix things as soon as possible, so I whipped out my phone and texted her, asking if she wanted to spend the weekend at my house. To my relief, she texted back a few minutes later saying that she loved me and' she would stay the weekend and maybe we could talk about everything in a more civil manner in the mean time.

Alison's POV

After all' that he texted me and apologized for the fight we had just gone through. It was just like him to wait a few hours until we had both cooled down and then tell me he was sorry; not like most boyfriends who did not give me time to relax or even themselves' and just made everything worse.

I was grateful for the apology and accepted and that's' when he wrote back asking if I wanted to spend the entire weekend with him at his house. Of course I wanted to and I made it clear how excited I was, but also suggested that we talk about everything while I was there, this time in a more civil manner without all the arguing and stupid drama.

He agreed and that only made me feel even better.

Around ten o'clock, Christy came home from work and' I fixed us both a couple of cups of hot tea and we sat down at the table to have some girl talk together. I told her about the argument that I had with Mike and what I had said to him about him being the one who ought to bend over and let her fuck him in the ass, seeing as she was the dominant one financially, the one paying for everything.

Christy of course, with her sense of humor, found this absolutely' hysterical which Alison figured she probably would.

"Oh my god," she said trying to breathe. "I can't believe you said that!"

"I know I know I don't have a clue what the hell I was thinking."

"Hahaha, 'you should be the one sucking my cock and bending over like the bitch you are.' That is priceless!"

I laughed shaking my head and folded my hands on the table.

"I talked to him about an hour ago; he apologized for everything that happened. Said after he left he went up to the mall and applied for a bunch of jobs; I guess I really got him shaken up."

"Well hey," Christy said lighting up a cigarette and taking a drag. "At least you got through to him somehow. Are you staying at his house this weekend?"

I nodded my head as she handed me the pack of cigarettes and I lit one of my own and took a long drag. I did not smoke very often, maybe three or four cigarettes total every month and that was all really. Right now though, despite having worked it all out I felt like I could really use a good smoke.

"I'm just really' frustrated over this whole thing though. I want to be patient, but he's' pissing me off so badly. Not just the anal sex thing either, but not wanting to tell his parents about me too. I mean he can't keep it from them forever you know?"

Christy smiled and stood up patting me on the shoulder and walked to the fridge. She grabbed a beer, popped it open, came back and sat back down across from me again. "Well, I think I might know how you can at least get a piece of that sweet ass of his. Can't help you much with the parent thing though,"

I laughed, taking another drag of my cigarette and shaking my head. I did not care; at this point' anything would do just fine. I would give literally anything just to solve any one of the multiple issues that I was having with Mike.

"Did you ever stop to think that maybe he does want you to fuck him?"

That was a funny thought and I actually laughed and gave her a weird look. What the hell was she smoking, it was obvious he did not want me to do that otherwise he would not have spent this whole year telling me that he was not interested in it; I would have fucked him in the ass long ago if that were the case.

"Just listen," she said and continued explaining.

"Some people say that if a person refuses to do a specific sexual deed, overly refuses I mean, sometimes it does not mean that they don't want to do it; sometimes it means they do want to do it but their' too nervous to say anything. So why don't you try just seducing him into it; who knows, maybe he does want it and he just doesn't know what to do."

I thought about it for a moment. It seemed a bit unlikely, but Christy had given me good tips in the past and nine times out of ten, she usually always turned out to be right about everything. So the least I could do was give it a try' and take whatever advice my friend had to offer to me about it.

"Give me a second," she said walking off down the hallway towards her bedroom. I could hear shuffling noises like drawers being opened' and slammed shut and I heard her curse under her breath before emerging from her room with a pink bottle of what appeared to be massage oil. She handed me the bottle and smiled at me, as I examined it and read the details scribbled on the back of it carefully.

What was the point of this anyway, I wondered.

"Try this," she said. "It's actually how I got Ryan to let me fuck him. He was a lot like Mike back then, he wanted it but he never told me he did because he was so damn nervous. So if Mike is anything like Ryan, he'll cave after a nice long back rub with some of this stuff involved."

"I don't see how a back rub is going to make him want my dick in his ass Christy,"

She laughed and put out her cigarette, sitting back down at the table and leaning against the wall behind her. I finished reading the back of the bottle and' set it down on the table and waited for her to continue talking.

"Here's what you're going to do," Christy said.

"Wait until after he's done fucking you, then grab the bottle and tell him you want to give him a back rub. When he's' on his stomach start massaging his back and make sure you give it everything, and I mean everything you have. Make this the best massage you've ever given anyone." We both laughed and she continued.

"The more you rub the more he'll start to get into it; once he's completely absorbed in it move, down a little and start rubbing some on his ass cheeks and massaging him down there to. Then get on top of him slowly and carefully and if he questions you just tell him it is so you can get a better angle and make it feel better. Continue rubbing until you know for sure that he's' not going to notice anything and then start rubbing your cock up against his ass crack. When you know you've got it, seal the deal and make that asshole yours for the taking."

I found the way she explained it to actually' be quite humorous and we both had a good laugh, but I actually did intend to at least give this a shot. If he still refused then like' always I would back off. Because, no matter how sexually frustrated I was, I loved him way to' much to hurt him or try to force him into doing anything at all that I knew he did not want to do.

I would not go by the exact plan that Christy had come up with though. To an extent it would be the same but' I wanted him to realize at a certain point what I was' planning to do because if he realized and did nothing to stop me, it would be a major turn on for me to see that I finally had him where I wanted him.

Plus, if I waited till the last second and just went right in, that might ruin it if he were not well lubricated or loosened up a bit. I re-read the instructions and saw that the oil was not harmful if used as a lubricant, and it was water based so I decided that when I got on top of him I would start fingering his ass.

This would help me loosen him up and' also let me know before I got too far into it, whether or' not he was going to reject me. That way I would not be in for a major disappointment at the last second.

Friday night would be the night, when I would finally get what I wanted or at least I was hoping that was how it would turn out to be. I called him Thursday night, to tell him I had something special planned for him and that he was really going to enjoy it; hopeful that he would not put two and' two together and tell me right then and there that he was not up for it.

"Hey baby," I said on the phone.

"Hey," he replied.

"I can't wait until tomorrow night; can you?"

I heard him chuckle into the phone, he sounded tired but he still sounded happy to hear from me anyway.

"You bet I can't wait,"

"Mm...I have something really special planned for you tomorrow Mike. You're going to love it to, I promise you that much."

"Oh really,"

I laughed and bit my lower lip while smiling. I could feel the blood rushing to my cock just thinking about it, and I actually found myself reaching down my pants and stroking myself nice and slow to the idea of what I was going to do to Mike tomorrow. I stopped myself short, not wanting to take it too far.

Mike expressed his interest in whatever I had planned, and told me he was really looking forward to it; by the suggestive tone in his voice he knew whatever it was, was something sexual. So long as he had no clue that it was what I was planning to do, I did not care if he knew it was something sexual.

We hung up the phone and I found my cock was as hard as a rock from just talking to him and thinking about what I wanted to do. I could not wait at all for tomorrow night; it was going to be a lot of fun either way, but even better if everything panned out the way she was hoping that it would.

12