Unconditional Love Ch. 12

Story Info
Moving into a new apartment.
3.9k words
4.77
44k
54
38

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been seven months since we found out that Jamie was pregnant with my child, and since then we had all been very busy preparing. I had taken on more hours at work while Alison had been doing a lot of shopping to buy things like clothes and diapers and other things that we were going to need.

We had taken two days off from all the chaos for only two reasons; the first being to celebrate Alison's 30th birthday and the second being the day that Alison and I were moving into our own apartment.

For her birthday, I had bought her a cake and invited Jamie and a bunch of our friends to my house, surprising her with a small party. She seemed very happy and surprised and even more satisfied when everyone went home that night and I completed the event with an hour of birthday sex.

I literally let her tie me to the bed and use me in every way she wanted for an entire hour until she had climaxed at least four times that night. Two days later was when we moved from my mother's house and Alison's apartment, to our new place out in Delaware County.

We rented a' U haul truck to get all of our stuff to the apartment; first moving my stuff out of the basement then we drove to where Alison was at the moment and picked up all of her stuff before moving on.

It was the night that we moved in and everyone was here to help us get ourselves situated; when I say everyone though, I only really mean Jamie and Christy in addition to myself and Alison. We'd' carried tons of boxes and other stuff from the truck and up the stairs into the apartment, though Jamie in her current condition was only able to help unpack certain things.

Being seven months pregnant, there was of course no way in hell that I was going allow her to do anything else; but she insisted on being here and at least doing something to help us get' settled in.

It was getting late though and we had all settled down and ordered a couple of pizzas for dinner. I set up the TV and the cable so that we could all sit down on the couch and watch whatever looked interesting. Seeing as it was December and Christmas was coming up real fast, there were all kinds of Christmas movies on for us to sit and enjoy.

"I can't believe this is our own place," Alison said as she sat down next to me and lay' her head against my chest. I smiled, running a hand through her hair and giving her a kiss on the forehead. We were both very happy to have our own place after being together for so long and now that we had taken that step' we were looking forward to the future.

"It really is a nice apartment," said Jamie. "I know the baby is going to be comfortable here when she visits."

Through ultrasounds, we had discovered that our unborn child was set to be' a girl and we had settled on the name Madison. Allowing the doctor to tell us the sex of the baby was a decision we had struggled with for a little while, but we decided we wanted to know and we had no regrets for asking.

Jamie and I had arranged a shared custody plan; the child would live full-time with her and every other weekend would stay at the apartment with me and' Alison. On occasion, Jamie would also come along and spend the weekend here with us as a way to get away from the city and stress. That would only be possible when she was not' tied up with work though of course.

Christy walked out of the kitchen and sat down on the couch across from Alison and me, a wide smile on her face.

"I'm really going to miss you Allie,"

"I know, me to; but we'll keep in touch right?"

She got up and walked across the room, sitting on Christy's lap and giving her a big hug. I smiled slightly I knew Christy was a little depressed that Alison was moving out and into her own place with me. It wasn't that she did not want us to be together; just that it had been a while since she'd' had a boyfriend of her own.

She was depressed and lonely and Alison had kept her company until now.

"Well, I really need to get going," she said as Alison slid off her lap and she stood up and stretched.

"I need to get back home; I have work real early in the morning."

I stood up and so did Jamie as we all walked her to the door, I gave her a hug and then Jamie followed and she opened the door stepping out into the hall.

"I think you guys are all going to be really happy," she said. "I'll call to check in with you in a couple of days."

With that, she turned and made her way down the stairs and out of the small apartment complex to her car. It was just Alison, me and' Jamie now and we made our way back to the living room again. Around midnight, we all made our way to bed. We set Jamie up on the recliner with a pillow and blanket to keep her warm before making our way to our new bedroom.

I closed the door behind us and locked it, surprised when Alison grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I laughed and kissed her back, her tongue sliding into my mouth and my cock responding by pushing against my pants.

"First night in our new place," she whispered in my ear. "Want to have some fun?"

"Well sure; why not?"

As soon as the words had left my mouth, she ripped my shirt off and tossed it to the floor; it was a button up flannel so it came off pretty' easily. She started fumbling with my belt buckle before yanking my pants and boxers down around my ankles. I had removed my shoes earlier in the living room so I was able to slide out of the pants quite easily, kicking them aside.

While I was busy doing that, Alison had begun to undress herself as well before turning back to me and crushing her lips against my own again. I kissed her with such intensity that I could feel her hard cock pressing against my own and I reached down to fondle her balls.

She moaned as we made our way towards the mattress and collapsed on top of it, and she climbed on top of me rubbing her ass up against my cock.

She leaned down and kissed me again, before sliding forward and grabbing a fistful of my hair and shoving her cock down my throat. I gagged as she began throat fucking me and the room was' filled with the familiar gagging sounds of me sucking her dick.

After two minutes of that, she pulled out of my mouth and slid down, flipping me over onto my stomach and lying on top of me. I could feel her thick hot rod rubbing against my bum, probing me gently as she prepared to penetrate me. She reached for the lube and covered my asshole with it, rubbing it in nice and good before continuing to probe me with her dick.

A few gentle shoves and she popped right into me; I gasped, gripping the bed sheets and then let out a low moan of pleasure as she pushed deep into my bowels.

She grabbed me by the hips, pulling me up onto my knees and proceeded to fuck the living hell out of me. She was pounding in and out of my ass with long hard strokes, burying her cock deep inside my ass over and' over again and I could feel her starting to swell up as she grew close to her orgasm.

I flipped over on top of her, my back to her, as I started riding her bouncing up and down. The familiar slapping sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed through the room along with the creaking of our mattress. We were both starting to get pretty' loud now, between the natural sounds, there was also the noise being made from all the moaning and' groaning and grunting.

Once more, she flipped me over, only this time onto my back rather than my stomach. She lifted my legs up over her shoulders and continued slamming in and out of my ass for a few moments longer, before pulling out and with a howl of pleasure she exploded, shooting her load all over my chest and face.

Jamie's POV

I could hear them in there going at it like fucking animals in heat; it was driving me crazy. I groaned in frustration, staring up at the ceiling above me before pushing the recliner down and standing up. I walked to the kitchen to the fridge in hopes of finding something to drink or eat; if I weren't' pregnant I would be going straight for the whiskey.

Unfortunately' though, a glass of ice' cold milk would have to do it for now,

I leaned against the counter next to the sink, took a sip of the milk and jumped in surprise as Mike came around the corner and into the kitchen.

"Sorry," he laughed. "I didn't mean to startle you."

"It's alright...I just wasn't paying attention that's all."

"You alright; what are you doing up so late,"

I finished off my drink and put the glass in the sink, turning on the hot water and filling it up before turning back to my friend and the father of my unborn child.

"It's nothing really I just...couldn't sleep,"

"Oh...okay. Can I get you anything before I head back to my room?"

I shook my head and he sighed, before turning on his heels and walking back towards the bedroom he shared with Alison. I sighed and sat down at the table, trying to clear my head and forget about what I had heard a few minutes ago.

Alison's POV

Mike had fallen asleep at least an hour ago. When he came back into our room, he told me that Jamie was in the kitchen wide' awake and it seemed like something was wrong but she had not told him what.

Concerned for our friend, I rolled out of bed and crept out of our bedroom, careful not to wake Mike, to see if she was still awake.

Sure enough, I found her sitting in the kitchen, staring blankly at the wall and looking quite exhausted to be honest. I sat down at the table and smiled across at her; she locked eyes with mine and smiled back.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know; I just feel really depressed."

"I guess maybe...it's the hormones?" I asked.

I don't know why I would entertain such a stupid thought; I knew what was really' troubling the girl. She was in love with my boyfriend, hell, she was having a baby and he was the father. I couldn't' blame her for feeling depressed, but I also had no clue what to say or do to make things any better.

Mike was my boyfriend, I loved him and I was past the point where I felt like he deserved better than me; Jamie would not even be pregnant if I had not arranged the threesome we'd' had while we were on vacation.

Yet, at the same time, I also felt really' bad for her; not completely because of the situation that she was in though. I felt bad for her because I actually had feelings for her just the same as she had for Mike and just the same as I had for him. I loved Jamie, maybe not as much as I loved Mike, but definitely in a romantic way' no questions about it.

"You love Mike don't you?"

She glanced over at me, looking shocked that I had such a thing. But' after a moment or two' that look of shock wore off and I could see the tears rising up in her eyes. She broke down, burying her face in her hands and started to sob. I moved the chair closer to her and pulled her into my arms, holding her close to me trying to decide what the right thing to do here would really be.

"It's my own fault," she said trying to get a grip.

"I should have told him when we were teenagers; I waited too long, and he found someone else. It's not your fault or his, it's my own."

I wiped her tears away and took a deep breath, exhaled and brushed her hair out of her face. I was trying to decide how we could make this work; it might be awkward for the child to grow up and have to tell people that she had three parents, two moms and one dad.

Then again, didn't' that happen all the time anyway when a child's' parents split up and either the mother or father remarried? Perhaps it would be possible, for the three of us to have some sort of an open relationship and raise this child together; then everyone would be happy.

Jamie and Mike would have a kid together and Jamie could be with Mike romantically, and I would still have him to myself as well.

To do that though, I was going to have to try not to be too jealous when I saw the two of them together; I didn't' mind so much. Just watching them fuck' each other that day while we were down' the shore had been such a turn on for me that I had loved every second of it.

The only thing was I was going to want a piece of her as well not now obviously, with her being pregnant. Lot's' of people did that yes but it was not my thing having sex with a pregnant chick just felt weird to me, unnatural.

Before I could give it a second thought, I found myself leaning in and kissing Jamie on the lips. I had taken her off guard she froze but after a few moments responded by kissing me back and sliding her tongue into my mouth.

At that same exact moment, Mike walked into the kitchen and startled us both. He stood by the entrance of the kitchen staring at the both of us with confusion obviously written all over his face; we had some explaining to do.

Mike's POV

I have no idea what's' going on here, but I just walked in to the kitchen to find my transsexual lover making out with the girl that was pregnant with my child. It was rather strange to say the least, but I wasn't angry at' either one of them; after all, that was how she had wound up pregnant in the first place.

She and Alison had hooked up while we were on vacation and then pulled me into it and by the end of the day; I had impregnated her with Allie's permission of course.

I did however feel that I deserved to know what the' hell was going on.

"What the fuck is this," I asked calmly.

"I uh...I-I'm sorry," Jamie stuttered nervously.

"No, it was me; Mike, I kissed Jamie. She didn't do this, it was me."

"Whoa, whoa calm down; I'm not angry at either one of you. I just want to know what's' going on, I mean...not what we did before...right? It might be kind of strange now."

"No, not that at all," Alison reassured me. I sighed in relief and she smiled at me.

"Why don't you sit down; I have this crazy idea that I want to run by both of you and maybe it could work out if you both agree."

I sat down slowly, a still little stunned by what I had just walked in on,

I waited patiently for Alison to begin explaining this supposed "idea" she had come up with,

"So here's the deal," she said with a start.

"Jamie...I want you to tell Mike how you feel about him; it's okay, I won't be angry with you."

I looked from Alison to Jamie who looked very nervous and afraid and then back to Alison who smiled at the girl trying to reassure her it would be okay. What the' hell was she trying to do here; this was making less sense with every second that went by. Jamie turned and looked at me and took a deep breath,

"Mike I...I'm in love with you,"

Now I was definitely a lot more stunned than I had been just moments ago when I walked in on her making out with my transsexual lover.

"I have been in love with you since we were teenagers; I just waited way too long to say something to you. I kept it in after you hooked up with Alison, I didn't' want to say anything because I knew how happy she made you. I figured as long as she made you happy that was all that I cared about,"

"Now Mike...in all honesty, how do you really feel about Jamie?" Alison asked.

I looked at her a little irritated with her. I had it in my head that this was some sort of trap or something, a trick question. If I owned up to what was really on my mind I was afraid Alison would pull a total 180 and freak out on' me and prove that it had been a set up all along.

"It's okay," she said. "I won't get angry; it's not a trick." She must have read my mind I thought and laughed.

"Okay...Jamie I uh...I think I love you to. It hit me the day that we all had sex, when Alison told me I could go one on one with you. I just felt something between the two of us; like electricity. I realized than there was something inside me' that wanted to be with you, but I pushed it down and tried to forget it because I love Alison just as much as I love you. I can't' leave her because I am in love with her and I want to spend my life with her but...at the same time. I love you as well,"

I could see tears in her eyes and she smiled weakly as I finished speaking. What had I just said; I had just told her I loved her but I loved Alison to and I couldn't' leave her. Opening up about that may have made things worse because now she knew I loved her back but I had no' intentions of leaving Alison to be with her. God damn it, I was such an asshole,

"This works out perfectly," Alison said, startling both of us. We both glanced over at her and waited for her to explain her logic as she smiled back at me and Jamie both.

"It works out great because I love you Mike, and I am also very attracted to Jamie. That's' why if the two of you are okay with it, I was thinking we could have a sort of open relationship. Mike, you and I will still be together, but Jamie will be involved with us as well."

Was she smoking crack?

"After this pregnancy is over, Jamie you and Mike can be together whenever you want as long as you understand he is with me to. The same thing goes both ways, I can be with Jamie whenever we want as long as Mike understands that I love him' just as much. And of course, we can have our little three ways from time to time as well,"

I looked at Jamie and noticed she was smiling now and I wondered if perhaps she was actually taking this into' consideration, or if she actually liked the idea that Alison had just presented.

"I like it," Jamie said.

"You...you what,"

"I like it; I love you Mike. But' I will admit I do feel some attraction to Alison as well. I guess if I didn't' I wouldn't even be pregnant right now because there's no way I would have slept with both of you if I didn't find her attractive as well. There's no reason why the three of us can't be together and have an open and loving committed relationship with each other; especially if Alison thinks it's possible."

I thought it over and realized maybe' it was the best way to work out all of this. I loved Alison, I loved Jamie to, Alison loved me but she found Jamie attractive and Jamie felt the same way. So it was the perfect solution to a' love triangle that could have caused a shit ton of drama like most situations like that normally; instead of the drama, we could all be together in the end.

Alison smiled at Jamie and nodded at her, and Jamie stood up and came around to sit down next to me. I smiled at her and' she smiled back at me and we sat there a few seconds just staring into each other's eyes.

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, and I kissed her back. It felt great to actually be able to do that; I felt that electric feeling I said I had felt earlier, when we slept together seven months ago. The kiss broke and Alison stood up smiling at the both of us,

"Great...so it's settled than. Hey, maybe we could even have another kid together, only this time I could be the sperm donor,"

We all laughed, but I had a feeling that Alison might have actually been serious about that one. I couldn't' help but notice how happy Jamie seemed now; we stayed up a couple of hours longer talking about it and she was laughing the entire time that we were talking.

This was probably the happiest I had seen my best friend in a long time, and I was glad to finally see that she was happy.

I had no idea what the future held for the three of us or the child that we were going to have in two months. I just knew that I was happy, with my best friend and my love of my life I could not ask for anything else in life.

So' that's' that; a lot' of people wanted to see Jamie become involved with Mike and Alison. So' I figured I would give it a go, and here it is. A lot, of people have also been requesting a side-story spin-off with Christy as the dominant main character; I'm' going to give that a try as well so keep your eyes out for that in the next week or so.

In the mean time, let me know if you would like to see ONE MORE CHAPTER in which Jamie would wind up becoming pregnant again, this time with Alison as the "father."

12