Unconventional Therapy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah leaned over to suck on one of Jennifer's tits, putting her own tits in Shawn's face. He eagerly sucked one of Deborah's huge tits into his mouth as his mother continued to bounce up and down on his cock.

He couldn't believe how amazing this was. Three weeks ago he accidentally saw his mother naked, leading to him spying on her. He had caught her three more times, the last two times she knew about and even masturbated for him. Then last week he openly masturbated in front of his smoking hot therapist while describing his sexual fantasy about his mother to her. Then he finds out that his mother was having similar thoughts about him! And now, he was having a threesome with his mother and his therapist! He had only fucked his girlfriends in the standard missionary position, so having his mother ride his cock was a new experience for him.

"Oh god," Jennifer moaned, looking down at Deborah latched onto her tit, and Shawn sucking on one of Deborah's huge tits. "That feels fucking amazing. God Shawn, you're just as big as your father, maybe even bigger!"

Of course Shawn didn't say anything, as he had his mouth full.

Deborah released Jennifer's tit and pulled her own out of Shawn's mouth as she kissed her way up Jennifer's chest, across her neck to her face and finally to her lips and kissed Jennifer again. Once she broke that kiss, she leaned down to play tonsil hockey with Shawn. After that kiss Jennifer leaned down to lock lips with her son again.

"You're making mommy feel so good," she said when they broke the kiss, "I love you so much baby."

"I love you too mom, so fucking much." Shawn said.

Deborah was watching Shawn's cock sliding in and out of his mother, and started masturbating as she watched. "So fucking beautiful." she said, sliding two fingers inside her pussy.

"Oh my fucking god," Jennifer gasped, "Shawn baby, I'm gonna cum. Mommy's gonna cum all over your fucking cock! Jesus, I can't believe my son is making me cum! FUCK!"

Jennifer grit her teeth, threw her head back and screamed as her orgasm ripped through her, she impaled herself all the way down on Shawn's cock, and he could feel her pussy clamp around his cock, and the warmth flowed out of her as she came.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." she groaned over and over, leaning her forehead against her son's looking into his eyes. "Look what you did to me. You fucking made me cum all over your huge cock you naughty boy."

"Hey, you were the one fucking me, remember?" Shawn managed to say, "This is all your fault."

"No," she said looking over at Deborah, who was still fingering her own dripping pussy, "It's her fault."

"What are you going to do about it?" Deborah asked, not stopping.

"I'm gonna have my son fuck you, that's what." Jennifer said. "You wanna fuck her baby?"

"Hell yeah!" Shawn said.

Deborah pulled her fingers out of her dripping snatch and sat up, turned around and got on her hands and knees.

"Fuck me from behind," she moaned, "It's my favorite position."

Shawn and Jennifer adjusted their positions on the couch with Shawn positioned just behind Deborah, and Jennifer behind him. She reached around, and grabbed her son's cock.

"God, that is a fucking beautiful cock," she sighed, stroking it a bit, "Now reach under her and find that sweet pussy of hers."

Shawn did as his mother asked, quickly finding the warm folds of Deborah's pussy.

"Now shove your cock in her and fuck her good." Jennifer said.

Shawn guided his cock into his therapist with a little help from Deborah herself and when he was all the way in he just stopped.

"What's wrong?" Deborah asked.

"Nothing," Shawn said, "I've just never fucked a woman like this before. It feels amazing."

Jennifer sighed, "I've got a lot to teach you."

She grabbed her son's hips as she pressed her body into his from behind.

"Grab her hips, and move yours like this." Jennifer said, mimicking the motions. Shawn followed his mother's lead, as he watched his cock slide in and out of Deborah's pussy.

"Yes, yes," Deborah sighed, "Like that, just like that, but faster. Fuck me faster!"

Shawn caught on pretty quickly and was soon pounding his cock into Deborah at a steady pace. Jennifer tilted her son's head back and kissed him. "You're doing so good honey. Mommy's proud of you. You're fucking her so good, isn't he Debbie?"

"He's fucking amazing," Deborah gasped, "You don't need to teach him anything Jen."

Jennifer kissed Shawn one last time and got from behind her son and walked around the couch and perched herself on the armrest, placing her pussy right in Deborah's face.

"Eat my pussy while my son fucks you." She said, grabbing a handful of Deborah's chestnut brown hair and practically slamming the other woman's face between her legs.

Deborah for her part eagerly obliged, licking and sucking on Jennifer's clit while Shawn pounded her from behind. Jennifer threw her head back and moaned before looking down to watch Deborah's tongue playing with her clit. Then she looked at her son. He was watching his cock slide in and out of Deborah, but looked up when he felt his mother looking at him.

"I think... I think you've got some... oh fuck... that you've got some competition here baby." She said, not releasing the handful of hair she had, grinding her pussy into Deborah's face.

Shawn just smiled as he continued to fuck Deborah, he watched his mother's body writhe as Deborah licked her pussy, her perfect tits rising and falling in time with her heavy breathing, and almost animalistic look on her face.

"Debbie, I gotta... I gotta fuck my boy again." Jennifer said, "I need to feel that huge cock of his inside me again."

"But I'm so close," Deborah said, "I'm so fucking close, Jen. Let me cum, then you can have his cock all to yourself. Please."

Jennifer looked at Shawn, "You heard her honey, make her cum, but don't you dare cum. Save that hot sweet cum for me."

"Whatever you say mom." Shawn said, and fucked Deborah harder, trying to make her cum.

"Holy goddamn shit..." Deborah moaned, "I'm gonna fucking cum! Yes, yes, yes... YES! OH FUCK!"

Her body spasmed as her orgasm hit, she let loose with a wordless cry of pleasure, looking up from between Jennifer's legs. Jennifer pulled her face up and kissed her as Deborah's orgasm ran its course. Shawn felt her pussy contract around his still pumping cock, and slowed down as she moaned into Jennifer's mouth as her orgasm finally subsided.

Deborah slowly pulled herself off of Shawn's cock, and got off the couch, moving over to her easy chair as Jennifer slid down onto the couch, under her son. She looked up at Shawn.

"Fuck me." was all she said.

Shawn guided his cock into his mother and leaned down to kiss her as he started pumping his hips up and down, driving his cock deep into his mother. Deborah, despite just having an intense orgasm, was already fingering her soaking wet pussy as she watched mother and son fuck.

"God mom, it feels so good," Shawn moaned, "So wet and warm, so perfect."

"You feel so good inside me baby," Jennifer said, "Fuck me baby, fuck me like you did in your fantasies. My pussy is yours baby, my tits are yours, my body is yours, just don't stop fucking me!"

Shawn had no intention of stopping, at least not until both he and his mother came again. He glanced over at Deborah who was slumped in her chair, two fingers buried in her cunt, watching Shawn fuck his mother. They smiled at each other before Shawn turned all his attention back to his mother.

Jennifer pulled Shawn down for another kiss, arching her back so she could press her tits into his chest, she wrapped her arms and legs around him as they broke the kiss.

"Mom, I'm so close," Shawn gasped, "I'm gonna cum again."

"Cum on mommy's tits." she moaned, "Shoot your cum all over mommy's perfect fucking tits. I want to see my tits covered in your cum."

She released Shawn and he pulled out of his mother and moved up so he was straddling her body, stroking his cock, aiming the head at his mother's tits. After about a minute or so, where the only sound was Deborah fingering her pussy, Shawn stroking his cock, and the two of them breathing heavily, Shawn finally felt the familiar feeling that meant he was about to cum.

"Oh shit," he groaned, "I'm gonna cum, mom. I'm gonna cum all over your gorgeous tits!"

"Yes, baby," Jennifer moaned, "Shoot that hot cum on my tits! Cum on mommy's tities!"

Shawn groaned one final time and several thick jets of cum shot out of his cock splashing down on Jennifer's heaving tits. Shawn stroked his cock, milking himself for all he was worth until he was spent. Jennifer reached up and grabbed her son's cock and licked it clean before massaging his cum into her tits.

Deborah moaned and groaned and cried out moments later as she peaked and had an orgasm of her own. She squirmed in her chair as Shawn and Jennifer sat up on the couch and watched her.

For a long moment no one said anything as they were all catching their breath. Finally Deborah sat up and looked at Shawn and Jennifer. She slowly stood up and moved over to the couch and motioned for the two of them to move to either side so she could sit between them. She wrapped her arms around them..

"From now on, all your sessions are free," she said, after kissing Shawn and then Jennifer, "and will be held in my bedroom."

Several minutes later, after clothes had been collected and everyone got dressed, mother and son headed home.

"And to think, you used to dread these weekly sessions." Jennifer said.

"I was fourteen."

"Excuses, excuses." Jennifer said, "And from now on, no more masturbating behind closed doors. In fact, no more masturbating at all, anytime you want to fuck me, you can fuck me. And it goes the other way too. If I want that cock inside me, you give mommy what she wants. Deal?"

"Deal." Shawn said. "You do realize that I'm gonna fuck you as soon as we get home, right?"

"Of course," Jennifer said, "And maybe we can try to make some of those fantasies reality."

"I can't wait." Shawn said, smiling.

12