Unconventional Therapy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," she moaned, "That's it Chaz. Suck on Aunt Jenny's tities."

"Your tits are gorgeous Aunt Jenny." he said, pausing to reach up with both hands and gently squeeze both tits as she continued to pump herself up and down on his cock.

She smiled down at him, then leaned down to kiss him, "Then get back to work sucking on them."

He did as he was told, and alternated between both tits, using his hand to play with one while his mouth was occupied with the other. Jennifer, for her part, was enjoying the feel of Chaz's cock inside her. Not that she was bored with Shawn, not by a long shot, but it was nice to have a different cock to play with. And she intended to play with Chaz as long as she could. She didn't know if Chaz could go two times in one night like Shawn could, so she wanted to make this last. She slowed her pace a bit and contracted her pussy around Chaz's cock, much like she did when she teased Shawn.

"Holy fuck," Chaz moaned, looking up at her in shock, "That feels so fucking good."

"You like that?" Jenny said, smiling a mischievous smile at her nephew.

"Yeah, I've never felt anything like that before," he said. "None of the girls I know can do that."

"Well, you're not with a girl now," Jennifer said, "You're with a woman, and I know shit that those girls don't."

With that she fully lowered herself down onto Chaz's cock and gyrated her hips, bracing herself on Chaz's chest. His eyes rolled back in his head, as Jennifer was contracting and releasing her pussy around Chaz's cock as she gyrated.

"Oh fuck, Aunt Jenny, I think I'm gonna cum." Chaz moaned.

"Not yet you're not." she said, stopping what she was doing and pulling herself off of his cock, gripping the base of his cock again, staving off his orgasm.

Chaz grunted in frustration, but Jenny just smiled at him. "I'm guessing since you haven't had your cock sucked, you haven't eaten pussy either, have you?"

"No," he said.

"Then let's do something about that." Jenny said, releasing his cock and flipping onto her back next to him. "Go ahead and get between my legs, baby."

Chaz moved between his aunt's legs and at that moment they heard Patricia scream in pleasure from her first orgasm.

"Show off..." Jennifer mumbled. Then she looked back down at Chaz, "Get to work. We've got some catching up to do."

Despite never having eaten pussy before, Chaz's girlfriend liked it when he played with her pussy to get her wet before they fucked. He just used his tongue to do what he usually did with his fingers. He couldn't believe how good she tasted. Apparently his aunt liked what he was doing because she moaned in pleasure and was grabbing and kneading her tits, moaning and arching her back.

"That's it Chaz," she moaned, "Just like that... you're just like Shawn, you're a fucking natural. Put your fingers in me baby."

Chaz slid one finger inside Jennifer's soaking wet pussy, and went back to licking her clit, playing with it like he did her nipples earlier.

"Another finger," she moaned, "Get another finger in there."

Chaz worked a second finger into his aunt and started finger fucking her while he sucked on her clit.

"Yes, just like that," she moaned, "God Chaz, are you sure you've never done this before?"

Chaz didn't answer, he was too busy trying to make his aunt cum. He kept looking up at her, trying to see her face, but her huge tits were in the way. Jennifer grabbed the pillows and put them behind her head so she could watch Chaz eat her pussy.

"Am I doing it right Aunt Jenny?" he asked when he saw her face pop into view.

"You're doing just fine honey," she moaned, "Just keep doing what you're doing."

She was close now, as Chaz went back to sucking her clit and fingering her soaking wet pussy, she knew she was seconds away from a full blown orgasm. She looked back down at Chaz and then she felt it. Her orgasm hit her like a physical blow, sucking the wind out of her.

"I'm cumming!" she gasped, as her whole body convulsed and she came hard, flooding Chaz's mouth with pussy juice. Chaz, caught off guard, recoiled for a second and pulled his fingers out of Jennifer. Then he moved back to her pussy and tried to catch Jennifer's cum in his mouth. He missed most of it, but what he got was more than enough. He licked her pussy a few more times as Jennifer's ragged breathing slowed as her orgasm passed and she could catch her breath. She reached down and cupped Chaz's face in her hands and sat up pulling him up to meet her in a passionate kiss.

"Fuck me Chaz," she moaned after they broke the kiss, "Ram that fucking cock into me and fuck me hard."

Jennifer was soaking wet and wanted... no she needed her nephew's cock inside her. She laid back and adjusted her legs so Chaz could get between her legs and guide his rock hard cock inside her.

"Oh my god Aunt Jenny," he moaned, "You're so fucking hot."

"Thanks to you," she said, "Now less talking, more fucking."

This was something Chaz didn't need help with, he started slamming his cock into Jennifer's pussy, looking deep into her eyes, as she looked back at him, mouthing the word "Yes" over and over.

With the only sound in the room being the sound of their hips slamming into each other, the squeaking of the bed and their ragged breathing, Chaz could only hope that he could hold out as long as possible. Jennifer had already stopped him from cumming twice, and he hoped she wouldn't do it again. He wanted to cum deep inside his aunt's pussy.

Jennifer pulled Chaz down into yet another kiss, "Fuck me harder, Chaz," she hissed when they broke the kiss, "Show me what you got. Slam that fucking cock into me."

Chaz doubled his efforts and fucked Jennifer as hard as he could. His girlfriend never got this wild, it felt like he was giving his aunt everything he had and more. He could feel the sweat dripping off his face, and the heat radiating out from Jennifer's pussy, wrapped around his pumping cock. He could hear the squeaking of the bedsprings, the squishing sound of his cock sliding in and out of Jennifer, and her moans of pleasure.

Jennifer was whipping her head back and forth, holding on to Chaz's arms as he slammed his cock deep inside her hungry pussy. She hadn't been this turned on since the first time alone with Shawn. Chaz, like Shawn was a natural, neither one of them may have had much experience with women before getting into bed with her, but both of them knew exactly what to do to get her off. She looked up at Chaz, and could see a lot of her sister in his features. That, the fact that her pussy was filled with a nice thick cock, and the knowledge that her son was probably balls deep in her sister in the next room was all Jennifer needed to push her over the edge, and she wrapped her legs around Chaz.

"Jesus fucking Christ, I'm cumming!" she moaned, and although she didn't realize it, she came at the exact same time as Patricia, and even screamed out in pleasure at the same time. She grabbed Chaz and pulled him down into another kiss.

Chaz lost it. Knowing that he had just made his aunt cum, was all he needed, and as Jennifer kissed him, he exploded inside her. She broke the kiss when she felt his cock twitching inside her.

"Holy shit, Aunt Jenny." Chaz gasped when they broke the kiss, "I'm cumming!"

"Yes, baby," she moaned, "Cum in my pussy. Fill your Aunt Jenny with your hot cum!"

They both rode out their respective orgasms, Jennifer coming down a few seconds before Chaz did. He slowly pulled his slowly softening cock out of her and collapsed on the bed next to her.

"Oh my god," he sighed, "Aunt Jenny, that was the best sex I've ever had in my life."

"Get used to it," she said, "There's more where that came from."

She snuggled up to Chaz as Shawn and Patricia finished up next door, and drifted off to sleep.

12