Under a New Owner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long before he knew. Not long at all.

Leggett's apartment on the third floor was huge, even though it was ten feet shorter on the waterfront side, as that much had been devoted to a covered outdoor porch. That left over 2,400 square feet that was outfitted as a largely open, luxuriously appointed, in Arabian Nights style, living space. Only two thirteen-by-eighteen feet rooms on the Bay Street façade, each with a bath, were separate rooms. These configured with the two front bedrooms and baths on the floor immediately below them. The middle section of the apartment, where the entrance foyer, bar, and staircase were on the first floor, was master bedroom area, open to the 1,000 square-foot living and kitchen area on the waterfront end. The master bedroom area with a full bath and walk-in closet at the inner-wall end opposite where the staircase came up, was commanded by a huge, four-poster canopy bed, covered with colorful silk pillows. Cory was able to see that restraints were drawn up into the framework of the bed's canopy, and his imagination went wild on what Leggett could--and might--do with him in this bed.

As if he could read Cory's thoughts, Leggett came up behind him close and whispered in his ear, "This is saved for partying--mostly very private partying. Come, let's go down to the second floor and I'll show you which room can be for your exclusive use if you please me. For the next hour, you'll be a rent-boy and I'll be the john you need to impress."

They only spent a brief time on the second floor, with Leggett showing off the forty-by-thirty-five-foot party room he'd had installed on the waterfront end of the second floor, before Jayden ushered Cory into the front bedroom on the left on the Bay Street end, locking the door behind them, pulling the young frosted blond to him, undoing Cory's hair to let it fall to his shoulders, and taking the handsome rent-boy into a bear-hug embrace. Cory wasn't particularly small--certainly not as small as Daw was--but he was dwarfed, overwhelmed, and totally controlled in the big, black bull's embrace. From that moment until Cory was royally fucked he was open and vulnerable to whatever Leggett wanted to take from him.

And Jayden Leggett wanted it all.

Using every Trojan Magnum packet Cory had brought, Leggett had him in a standing fuck, right there inside the room, transitioning into a cock cruelly stretching a hole as they undressed each other and Cory climbed Leggett's hips with his knees.

"Oh, shit. Oh, fuck! You're huge man! Go slow will ya?"

Leggett was hugely endowed. He didn't go slow. He wanted to know what this rent-boy would take. After making Cory kneel before him and suck him, and as Cory was objecting to his size and what little time he was being given to take it, Leggett had lifted him, put the young man's knees on his hips, stuffed him, and with Cory writhing under him and crying out "Hot! Hot! Hot!" the black bull fucked him to an initial vigorous and quick completion. He let the young man sink to the floor afterward, but not stay there.

Pulling Cory up by his hair, Leggett said, "Want to see the new bathroom?" Cory mumbled something, a tour of the bathroom not being the first thing that came to mind. "Let's shower," Leggett said as he dragged the young man across the floor by his hair.

Leggett had him against the slick tiled wall of the shower, fucking Cory from behind, with the young man's cheek held to the wall by the palm of one of Leggett's massive hands and Leggett's other hand palming the young blond's belly, jutting the rent-boy's hips back into the big black's groin, as Leggett pounded his ass. Later Leggett had Cory on the floor by the bed, with Cory on all fours and Leggett crouched over him, mounted on his ass, and fucking him hard in a brutal doggie. Cory murmured "Sizzling hot."

And when Leggett was tired, he refused to let Cory be tired as well, and the black bull lay on his back on the bed, with Cory mounted on and riding his cock in a rocking cowboy.

When Leggett left the room, saying that this space was Cory's to use with his johns if he wanted to continue working at the club and leaving Cory stretched out on the bed, one leg and an arm dangling off the side, and the blond honey blowing bubbles and moaning softly, he left a slight smile on the rent-boy's face. Cory didn't have the energy to say anything about how well he'd been done; Leggett didn't have to be told that he'd done the rent-boy good. When Cory was able, he reached down, extracted his cellphone from his shorts and rang Jake downstairs.

"Count me out for the rest of the night, Jake," he murmured into the phone. "Handle the club as you can. I'm done in." There were three split gold-foil Trojan Magnum XL packets on the floor by the bed and two spent condoms, both as thick with cum as sea slugs. He had no idea where the third was, but he knew it was his job to clean it all up.

Oh, how he was done in. The heat of it. The red-hot heat of the black bull's masterful shaft.

* * * *

Transition time and Cory Anderson was behind the bar and Jayden Leggett was sitting on a stool in front of the bar. The two were discussing final changes at the Bayside Bar as a result of the new ownership and the renovations. Leggett's forearm was resting on top of the counter, and Cory was touching it worshipfully with the fingers of his hand in an "any time/any place" signal. Leggett had plowed Cory regularly over the past week, and the owner of the bar now owned the rent-boy as well.

Business was picking up significantly. Leggett had called that a good thing. They were talking about bringing in a third or fourth rent-boy, and Leggett was saying that there was space in the basement to put in a couple of more rooms with beds and baths. "For what they want, they don't need a room with a view," he said. "We could be establishing a regular male brothel here."

"It would be hard on the rent-boys," Cory said. "A lot of the new business is from Marines out at Parris Island and flyboys up at the air station. They can be really big guys and fuck rough."

"But you like it big and rough, don't you?" Leggett asked, giving the smaller, perfectly formed blond a searching look.

"That's something rent-boys develop," Cory answered. "The more they do it, the more they need to be done hard and big to get enjoyment out of it. So, yes, I like it hard and rough. I need it that way now to get heated up. If you bring more guys in, though, they'd need to be seasoned."

"And me?" Leggett whispered. "I'm hard and rough enough for you?"

"Yes, you," Cory responded, wrapping the fingers of one of his hands around Leggett's thick, black thumb, in a surrender signal of a submissive. Then he grimaced and said, "In many ways, yes, increased business is good," Cory said, "but that brothel thing. Aren't you worried that we'll get too high a profile? And we probably shouldn't be calling it a brothel. I've heard there's a new sheriff in Beaufort. He may want to earn a reputation by going after us if our profile gets too high."

"I doubt it... but speaking of..."

Their attention was arrested by a big, strapping white guy coming down the stairs from the second floor. That, in itself, was attention getting because the bar wasn't open now and the body-builder muscular guy didn't work here. What really caught the eye, though, was that he had the club's small Thai pole dancer and rent-boy, Daw Boonchon, hanging over his shoulder, his arms and head dangling down the muscle guy's back and his legs swinging free in front. He was moaning. All he wore was a silk jockstrap, which he was only wearing now because it was hooked on one of his ankles.

The man was dressed in jeans, a chambray Western-style shirt, and cowboy boots, but it looked like he'd dressed quickly and in the dark. He gave Cory and Leggett a smile and a nod as he carried Daw into the back dance floor room and laid the young Thai gently at the base of his pole. After that, he came back to the bar and perched at the bar a couple of stools down from Jayden Leggett. "Hi, bro," he said, nodding to Leggett.

"Hi yourself, Brother Gordy. You been after my rent-boy there hard?"

"I sure was hard when I started on him, yes. He can take it, but a Magnum guy wears the little fucker out."

"Excuse me. We aren't really open yet," Cory interjected.

"Oh, we'll always be open to this guy, Cory," Jayden Leggett said, flashing a smile. "You apparently haven't met my brother, Gordon Leggett."

"Oh, I didn't know there would be two of you. But, hey, you aren't pulling my leg, are you?"

"Because?" Jayden asked, in amusement, but when Cory was too embarrassed to say what he wanted to, Jayden let him off the hook. "Because I'm black and Gordon's white, right?"

Cory mumbled an assent.

"Different mothers, same father who couldn't keep it in his pants," Gordon explained. "He treated us both right, though--acknowledged us both and raised us as brothers."

"I told both you and Daw there would be another guy with privileges in our new arrangement," Jayden said. "That would be Gordon. And Gordon's the reason I'm not worried about us going high profile here."

"We've got a bouncer already," Cory said. "He's got lots of mean friends, I don't think it would be a good idea to fire him."

"That's not the point," Jayden said. "The point is that Gordon here is that new sheriff in town you were talking about. We'll keep him happy in the sex department and he'll help keep us in business. He's got money in the business too." While Cory absorbed that, Jaden turned to his brother. "That little Thai piece wear your pecker out or would you like to do some partying? I feel like a party."

"Daw is sweet, but he's just an appetizer," Gordon said. "Would love a party."

Both brothers turned their eyes on Cory. After a pregnant pause, Jayden said, "Is Jake around here someplace where you could turn your duties over to him?"

"Turn my duties over to him?"

"I said we want to party. I think I told you I like to party in my apartment. You want to pull some Trojan Magnum XLs out from the back of the bar there and come upstairs with us?"

They partied in Jayden's fancy four-poster bed with all those silk pillows and the restraints bundled up in the canopy frame. They used the restraints on Cory, though, spread-eagling him, looking up into the bed's canopy, arms and legs extended and bound. As Gordon had stood by the bed, pulling off his jeans and briefs, Jayden looked up into the canopy, at the restraints, and said to Cory, "Will you? Us both, with--?"

And Cory had interjected, "Anything you want. You own me."

Jayden was under him, on his back, his Magnum-sheathed jet-black cock holding steady up Cory's channel, with Cory rocking on his cock, pulling ineffectually on his extended and bound wrists and ankles, and Gordon was hovering over the blond rent-boy, being the one doing the thrusting up Cory's passage with his Magnum-sheathed thick, white cock. Cory, captured and spread-eagled, totally open and vulnerable, being doubled by two mammoth cocks, was doing a whole lot of writhing and something approaching screaming--but in a good way. The word "Hot" was reverberating through the cavernous space on the third floor of the Bayside Bar.

"Good thing I had them put in extra-thick insulation in the walls and floor up here," Jayden said.

"Yep," Gordon agreed. "Otherwise, we might be bringing the sheriff in the next town over into play here. This blondie here is a mouthy little cunt, isn't he?"

"What do you say, Cory?" Jayden chimed out. "You heated up good now?"

"Yes, oh, shit yes," Cory managed through a panting groan.

Hot, hot, hot. Sizzling hot.

12